Eventsquid

Automated event registration with website & app creation

Eventsquid Reviews - Page 4

Convenient tool yet open to improvement

It is a convenient tool to organize and attend events especially now that everything runs online.

Pros

What I like most about Eventsquid is that it is easy to set up an event and/or send out invitations. It is also great to be able to send out emails and surveys directly from the software, which increases the efficiency overall.

Cons

I wish that the software provided more features for conference rooms, group meetings, etc. and functioned more smoothly (especially payment options).

Innovative event registration platform

Pros

This software has some great and innovative features for any event planner. I love they have a an awesome mobile app and like the general, user-friendly, go-to, features. This business has a lot to offer and I am excited to see their next move!

Cons

One thing that’s really great about innovation is that it happens all the time for those software companies that thrive to move forward and adapt to need of the client. This company seems to be eager to do their best at all times and has a true interest in the market.

We appreciate your review!

Golfsquid and Eventsquid Reviews

We have been using Eventsquid's Golfsquid service for two years to host our magazines annual golf tournaments. The software organizes our events efficiently and saves us considerable time. It is very easy to use and extremely flexible. We feel so good about it that we exclusively recommend it to our readers.

EventSquid Did Not Dissappoint

I've been around software for twenty years and even I was impressed with how much power and flexibility Eventsquid delivered through an intuitive interface and user flow. These guys are nimble too and that translates into great service and attentiveness.

RC Flight Deck

What a great product. I can manage my events with ease. I use this as a marketing tool to promote the event and as a review tool post event. I dont know how people can run their events without this outstanding tool!

Event registrations made easier

Pros

We hold an event every year and this tool has made registrations and payment through PayPal a lot easier.

Cons

Email reminders can become a little bit of a pain but other than that no issue.

Helpful for event planning

Pros

This product has helped me and my team better allocate resources at events

Cons

It can do so much....i just need to take more time to learn it

Smart

Pros

There are a lot of added features to this software that I appreciated while I set up a very large and important event. I appreciated the details added with event management. It is flexible and clean.

Cons

I struggled with some of the payment options and that was frustrating at times. It is not clear how payments should be properly handled.

Hi Krista, I'm sorry you had confusion over payment methods. Our account team is happy to help with any issues you are seeing. Michael