Eventtia Reviews

4.57/5 (44 reviews)

Pros
  • What i really like about eventtia is its payments efficiency and its speaker management interface.
  • Great support by the team via email. Support docs are helpful as well. The automatic emails are nice.
  • It was very customizable. I was able to set up my pricing and different payment options to fit my needs.
  • Very easy to use and update I really loved the experience. Has a lot of functionalities in one product.
Cons
  • Web editor is located in a different site from the tool.
  • Not very intuitive & not especially customizeable. The main registration page is not very attractive.
  • User friendliness. Some features could be easier to use, such as payment confirmation, and notifications to guests.
  • Improve some or the look and feel of the event websites, making easier to personify the event site, with colours, images, fonts.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Romain Touitou

Managing events at communication agency

Reviewed 2016-12-26

At the Jardins de la Cité, we organize dozens of events every year. We recently discovered Eventtia and we were rapidly convinced by the value of this platform. It has been really helpful, making us save a lot of time and giving us great autonomy when we launch and manage events. Eventtia is simple, comprehensive, easy to use and offers a wide range of features. We appreciate the possibility to easily create responsive and customizable websites, to configure registration forms effortlessly, to manage attendee registration in real time, to send targeted messages to different segments of the participants and to efficiently send massive email campaigns. We have yet to discover many of the possibilities offered by the platform. We appreciate the responsiveness of its customer support to all the types of requests we send. We highly recommend Eventtia to all organizations planning events and managing attendees for both free and paying events.

Emilie Macherowski

Organization of a large exhibition with B2B meetings

Reviewed 2017-01-04

We used Eventtia for our main event of the year, the Colloque National Eolien that gathers over 1200 participants and 60 exhibitors of the European Wind Energy Industry. We were satisfied by this web platform, indeed it allowed us to manage all the registration process for both visitors and exhibitors and to organize our business meeting one single tool : Eventtia. The Eventtia team understood our needs and our expectations and provided solutions when possible. Efficiency, availability and high reactivity

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Alyssa Sands

Great product! The system is visually pleasing and easy to work with.

Reviewed 2018-06-29

Easy and flexible event management!

Pros
The customization of the event webpage is top notch. It's been great to list all of our event information in one place for our guests' easy reference.

Cons
The reports require a bit of manipulation after they are pulled in order to work with them. But all of the information is there so it really hasn't been too difficult.

Nicolas Marsigliani

Good and complete experience

Reviewed 2018-07-04

Pros
All the features and the possibilities to create and organize an event. The customer support is super good. A great thanks for a rep who helps me everyday.

Cons
Maybe some features are not working very well and I need more help for that like the massive emails or the payment service via Paypal. Some problems that I found and I need to resolve.

Giulio Mor

Overall good, although sometimes it's a bit rigid.

Reviewed 2018-06-13

Pros
Brings together a large variety of functions and options into one platform. For someone who has not worked with websites before, it allowed me to use pre-built functions that I otherwise have no idea how to build from scratch. Most of the time, these were accessible and easy to follow if you just wanted to keep to the template. The customer service was also very good and helpful at all times.

Cons
The issue with the service is that it can be quite rigid at times - the pre-built functions had important aspects that at times could not be changed. These unchangeable became quite a nuisance at times, and some particular issue made me and our customers waste quite a bit of time.

Wunmi Fapohunda

Great decision, easy to use and excellent customer support.

Reviewed 2018-02-13

Pros
Ease of use, and whatever I couldn't do myself rep and his team were right there to assist me. The end product looked great, and good value for money.

Cons
Format of the agenda does not offer multiple pages, but the end product looked good. Some exports I could not do myself but again with a quick email I got what I needed quickly.

Hannah Silva

We used eventtia for an event with around 1000 people and it worked great for registration.

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-06-21

Pros
One of my favorite things was probably just the easy accessibility. As soon as you log in It was easy to see how to get where I needed to get to. It also worked well with getting our attendees signed up.

Cons
I cannot think of anything I didn't enjoy while using this software. My task was creating housing for guests using the app and it worked really well.

Vanesa Meline

I am starting to use eventtia so not familiar with several things, but overall works fine.

Reviewed 2018-06-18

Pros
Has lots of features. Basically easy to use. Can separate events and have different boxes for everything. Love the mass mailing. Would add individual emailing.

Cons
Doesn't let you send individual emails. Have to clone whole other event just to get details of one such as speakers or another thing.

Clarisse Berranger

Very functionnal

Reviewed 2018-06-15

Gain of time for event planning.

Pros
This software is very fast. It is easy to use, I learned how to use it in a few days. The different functionalities are very clear,

Cons
I think that there are too many features that I don't personally use, and that I should be able to hide them to keep the software clear.

Noémie Cebron

use for various events

Reviewed 2016-12-19

I work for an event company and we use Eventtia to create mini websites for our project.s It is really convenient because you can create a mini website by yourself even thought you don't have any digital skills. And if you have any question, the customer support is always available and reactive. Another point is the budget, the cost to create various websites is really unexpensive in comparison to the costs you could spend for a "traditional" mini-website. One of the best functionality for me is the inscription module, which will help you manage the inscriptions of thousands attendees quite easily. I totally recommend Eventtia .

Damien Dupuis

The perfect solution when organizing recurring events

Reviewed 2016-12-17

Eventtia allows to easily publish custom made event pages. Instead of using Wordpress, I can now design really nice looking web pages for my events, including the registration module, on my own, without a freelance web designer. Also what's magic with Eventtia, is that I can duplicate a previous event into a new one, in order to keep my event configurations and my web page design. I literally save days of work. I organize recurring professional events and it's the best solution for me. Plus, the team is great. They took the time to help me build my first event. Within a few hours, I was totally able to use it on my own.

Alejandro López

With Eventtia you can see why is so great and easy to put some great events!!!

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-02-26

Anonymous

Great software, we love it!

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-06-18

Pros
Beautiful design and layout ! very modern concept. Best software on the market nowadays. We use it for all our events.

Oliver McQuitty

A bright future, great customer support but unfriendly UI

Reviewed 2018-06-18

Pros
Wealth of functionality, friendly and dedicated customer support team, lots of supporting content on the blog, great analytics and insights, great matchmaking platform.

Cons
The user interface is unfortunately not that easy to use in my opinion. The layout is quite hectic, there are a lot of icons and menus that easily confuse and distract you, and the dashboard uses so many colours that it can also become confusing.

Laura López Castilla

Planning and managing events has become easier and customer friendly with eventia.

Reviewed 2017-12-20

Pros
What i like the most from Eventtia, is its very accesible and intuitive tool which makes easier to plan and manage the events, giving tracction of the information in real time and allowing different people from the managing team interact in real time with it.

Ekta garg

It was great. The software was so easy to set up and very efficient.

Reviewed 2018-06-13

Pros
It integrates, website, registration and mobile application. It easy to set-up and maintain. The customer support is amazing.

Cons
It needs to develop further efficiencies like hotel management, exhibition / sponsorship management and speaker management. It needs to integrate to more label printers as Turbo 550 is very expensive in some regions.

Shlomo Zaks

Great experience

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-06-13

It helped me organize registration for my event.

Pros

Cons
Very confusing. Because we didn't use a user website, I had to teach my event staff how to use the software. It was very hard to teach.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Anonymous

Decent event registration software

Reviewed 2018-11-27

We were looking for an event registration system for our international dance competition & retreat. Overall it serves our needs but did not have the customization we were hoping for to match our branding. The main home page is very basic and there were a few areas that the support team wasn't able to customize for us. They did try though!

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Pilar Castro

This software has made easy my life

Reviewed 2019-08-16

Pros

Cons
Web editor is located in a different site from the tool.