eWay-CRM Reviews

4.65/5 (110 reviews)

Pros
  • It interfaces with Outlook, It is simple to use
  • Outlook Integration Access via mobile Layout Ease of Use
  • Integration with Outllook - seamless doing everything within.
  • To many to list. Easy to use. Learning curve, for me was low.
Cons
  • Haven't found any cons
  • I like to pay annual fees. Currently only monthly.
  • The naming conventions. Prospects being called deals
  • It's a little clunky, some of the pop up screens are annoying.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Jim Fletcher

Correct Tool For My New Business

Reviewed 2017-04-07

Reviewed 3 CRM packages. The two must have features were interface with M-Outook and print out notes by prospect. Both features are present. The detailed notes/reports were exactly what I need. Many ways to incorporate notes into the Customer files. The bonus is the core features to track many key events is part of the package. Customer support to help me understand the e-Way approach to documentation of events was most helpful. Good job to all who helped me. Thank you.

Pros
To many to list. Easy to use. Learning curve, for me was low.

Cons
I like to pay annual fees. Currently only monthly.

Ezra Ashbery

eWay-CRM Insight

Reviewed 2019-03-14

Workflow automation Marketing automation etc.

Pros
I like eWay-CRM because it is accessed via Android, which makes it easy to use from anywhere. Another thing that I like is how eWay-CRM integrates with lots of Apps out there. eWay-CRM has all the features that helps in management of sales, team projects, and customers all in one place.

Cons
I dislike nothing about eWay-CRM, but they should improve on integration capabilities since it does not integrate with social medial platforms.

Ondrej Sokol

very useful, user friendly

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Pros
All activities are in one place (HUB) and it si very simple add new customer details, emails, offers, docs etc.

Bob Strain

This is the CRM we have been looking for! We wanted an Outlook based product with a good mobile app

Reviewed 2018-01-10

It keeps important customer information at our fingertips, whether we are in the office or on the road. With half of our staff on the road all day, the eWay iPhone app is killer for us!

Pros
A search that actually works! Not weighed down with feature bloat. Record linking for contacts, events, documents, etc. The support is GREAT and responsive!

Cons
The mobile app does not 'scale' on an iPad. While there is a web version for the iPad, our preference is the mobile app that is used on the iPhone.

John Chlada

Excellent Product for Small Business

Reviewed 2016-11-29

I am a single user of the free version of eWay-CRM. It has allowed me to better organize my business. All of the documentation for a single company or a single project is available with a simple key stroke. It is easy to master and the interface with Outlook is superb. eWay-CRM has the BEST customer support and service of any company I have ever used! I strongly recommend this project to any small business.

Pros
Easy of use Interface with Microsoft Outlook Centralization of documentation Excellent customer support

Cons
Haven't found any cons

Jamie Ashby

Helps me organize my contacts, focus on opportunities and gives me relevant customer information.

Reviewed 2017-05-25

Using this software has made communication with my customers easier and much more focused. Once setup up, it integrates perfectly into Outlook is easy to use and to find what/who you are looking for. It just works!

Pros
They make it very easy to manage a small or large number of contacts and sales leads in a variety of different styles and methods.

Cons
The initial setup was a bit difficult, but this is a very small complaint, once you understand how the software works it becomes much easier.

Jan Vydra

Simple, but effective tool

Reviewed 2017-11-21

Pros
simplicity of software, easy to use, interconnection of moduls is fine and well arranged, I really recommend this toll

Cons
maybe customization, but probably it´s on opinion of everyone... in fact - every software needs customization, so - probably no cons...

Julia Deininger

Great Customer Support! Thank you Elena and Team!

Reviewed 2017-07-11

Support for the next years. Nice working CRM.

Pros
Many possibilities to create the CRM you need. Many features I still have not tried out, but will be very helpful. Easy to share documents and customer infos in the team.

Cons
For the mobile APP a fixed IP adress is needed. The look is a bit artless. Some important buttons might be bigger and more colours would be nice.

William Taylor

Best CRM for OUTLOOK!

Reviewed 2019-03-14

I have tried TONS of different solutions and by far this is the easiest, most convenient one I have come across. It is intuitive and took all of 30 minutes to figure out how to use its features and be on my way. If you rely on outlook, then you should try this CRM!

Pros
Outlook Integration Access via mobile Layout Ease of Use

Cons
I don't really have a complaint, however this box requires a response.

Phil Kramer

Incredible Customer Support / Pretty Customizable

Reviewed 2019-02-28

Overall get's the job done!

Pros
Customer support is amazing, they will show you how to navigate the software. Customizable, you can create your own templates for your 'Deals' and have unique drop downs.

Cons
It's very basic and a little bulky. It's hard to navigate because of how user unfriendly it can be. Reporting is lackluster.

Doug Porter

Great customer service, integrates seamlessly with Outlook and saves us time!

Reviewed 2017-06-26

integrated w/ outlook single seat CRM (ultra small company)

Pros
Works intuitively with Outlook Tasks and Calendar Events. It intelligently predicts which companies and contacts should be associated with any prospective deal or project.

Cons
Would like some canned dashboard reports to select from as we learn the software and get ready to customize our own.

John Cavalucci, EIT

Best Client Relations Management

Reviewed 2019-07-16

Pros
eWay-CRM is an easy to use add-on to outlook that can help keep up to date on task management / assignments while also allowing the user to easily pull up client specific information on the fly.

Cons
The iOS version of the add-on is less easy to use especially when coming from the pc based application.

Jon Henshaw

Excellent easy to use software

Reviewed 2017-05-02

Staying in contact with customers and suppliers and having all historic data at your finger tips.

Pros
Recording all data to do with individual contact/companies. Fast look up of details. Working with colleagues info is easy

Cons
Integration with other software's. Linking to a folder with all relevant documents in for an individual customer.

Kadija Tulloch

Fantastic Customer Service!!!

Reviewed 2016-06-28

My experience has been average. I've experienced a lot of technical issues; however, eWay has offered exceptional customer service in a timely manner. Eway isn't as user friendly as I'd like it to be.

Pros
I like that you're able to monitor interactions with a specific lead.

Cons
The interface is not that user friendly. It will be very challenging to train a new employee using this software. It is also hard to customize eWay to meet my company needs.

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

Guy Bondonneau

Beautifully integrated into Outlook, making it easy to have everything in one place.

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Pros
I keep going into Outlook all day long and having eWay integrated into it makes life a lot easier to reach clients' information.

Cons
Some things I want to do, but can't. But then, I should take the time of reading the instructions; it is very intuitive so one does not think of it.

Larry DL

It took me about a month to figure things out but after that, I'm really enjoying using eWay!

Reviewed 2018-04-05

Pros
Staying within Outlook so my workflows have been vastly improved. I use Yesware and Boomerang to reach out to prospects.

Cons
Wish there was email scheduling like Boomerang so I can stage email campaigns and initiatives. I tried using Outlook not before. but was not satisfied

Jan Sovak

Easy to use yet powerful solution

Reviewed 2017-04-10

We are using eWay mainly for tracking communication with potential customers in the Lead category. We haven't discovered all features but still using the software every day. Especially full search function to find any relevant email or document is quite handy.

Pros
Nicely integrated with MS Outlook. eWay offers much more than just CRM standard functionalities. Excellent support with an individual approach to each customer.

Cons
If you are not an Outlook regular user, you might not be able to use all of the functionalities of this solution.

Mary Jackson

A good intuitive platform

Reviewed 2019-03-14

Pros
I think eWay CRM goes a long way when it comes to customer relations management. I didn't expect it to work as fluently as it did.

Cons
The one thing which bothered me more than everything else would be the functionalities. It's too restricting, is what I believe.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Ty Harris

Rep called and did a great job answering questions and showing me around the software.

Reviewed 2018-06-01

Pros
I like that I don't have to leave Outlook to check customer details. It is also nice that I can edit views and add fields.

Cons
I've noticed that when I add a custom field it doesn't always line up with the other fields. Not a big problem but something I've noticed.

Nancy White

Great way to keep keep everything in one place

Reviewed 2019-02-27

I needed a way to keep track of my sales prospects as well as manage correspondance. I am pleased with the system so far (I've only been using for a brief period of time).

Pros
Integration with Outllook - seamless doing everything within.

Cons
It's a little clunky, some of the pop up screens are annoying.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Martina Odnogova

Migration to eWay from Kitbase. Simple implementation & easy use

Reviewed 2017-06-20

Pros
I appreciate easy use of eWay and good customer support. Migration of our CRM database was I can say simple.

Albrecht Weller

Best integrated CRM program for the price.

Reviewed 2017-05-23

Being able to continue to use MS Outlook. Able to send websites, documents and all from office and having a record of it in my CRM.

Pros
Fully integrated into MS Outlook Excellent and very extensive functionality Great customer support - CEO called me Ease of use

Milena Mijalica

eWay-CRM review

Reviewed 2017-04-07

I have found the product to be very useful, especially in linking emails/tasks / journals and keeping a clear history of relevant information/timelines for the business. This enables easy access to information all in one location in an instant. The more I learn how to use eWay-CRM the more capabilities I realize I can utilize moving forward - streamlining my workflow. I have found the customer support to be truly helpful, as they go out of their way to resolve any queries/issues efficiently and effectively - giving me peace of mind! Thank You!

Michal Dvorak

Easy-to-use CRM system.

Reviewed 2018-03-28

Pros
Compactible with outlook, intuitively manageable, logically arranged customer input system fast reaction.

Cons
It is necessary to implement an external calendar synchronizable with colleagues from mobile aplication.

Stephanie Johnson

Vale for Cost!

Reviewed 2017-04-18

This program has been a huge asset to our company. The interfaces are easy to use. Customer Service is very responsive and helpful.

Pros
It interfaces with Outlook, It is simple to use

Cons
The naming conventions. Prospects being called deals