All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

FareHarbor Reviews

Easy to use, fantastic online booking tool

We had no online booking tool before we used FareHarbor, customers had to phone or email us to discuss dates and pay us. Since using this software we have seen an increase in online bookings from customers who can just go on and book the date they want. It is also great for credit card payments and the gift voucher system is fantastic too.

Pros

It is easy to use to book people in online and take credit card payments

Cons

The reports can be tricky to analyse, especially if I wish to see, for example, how many gift vouchers have been sold. Sometimes I find it hard to find the exact thing I'm looking for

Hi Ellie - thank you for your review! It's great to hear that FareHarbor is working for your business needs. We appreciate the honest feedback and want you to be able to utilize FareHarbor to its fullest potential. That said, feel free to reach out if we can help with any of the reporting functionality. Thanks again!

Great sells software

We got benefits using this software because reaches more clients, around the world.

Pros

What i enjoyed most about this software is that i can schedule better my bookings, all year around, with daily, monthly calendars. The best is that is available in different platforms and clients can reach the option to book in a easy and fast way.

Cons

The window aspect, the platform could be improved.

Hi Carla - we are very glad to hear that FareHarbor has assisted in the ease of your operation! We are always looking for ways to improve and will pass along your feedback to the team. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Great service!

Pros

Very responsive to questions. Helpful with implementing changes and proactive with looking for ways to increase conversions.

Cons

Cost is billed to the customer at a pretty high percentage of sale price. I wish there was a way to pay Fareharbor directly. Relatively steep learning curve; the support is helpful, but they often just do whatever I need done for me instead of teaching me how to do it. There are some tasks that seem to take way too many clicks and screens.

John, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and some valuable feedback. We really appreciate it! Never hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. We'll take it step-by-step!

Fareharbor Is A Godsend

In the months leading up to selecting fareharbor we researched about 7 different online booking software companies. It was quite painful but after comparing the pros and cons of all these companies I decided to go with fareharbor. That was over a year ago and now looking back I don't know where my business would be without them.

Pros

Ease of use. The backend on their software is so simple and fluid.

Cons

I have been waiting to have a major issue and have yet to have one.

USER FRIENDLY + AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

We've never had to contact customer service for complaints. We've only contacted FareHarbor staff to request additions to our booking details and when we needed staff training information. The customer service agents are very helpful and informative. The turn around time for requests are quick (usually within 48 hours depending on the request). Thank you to the FareHarbor team for exceptional service!

Pros

User friendly. Easy to train new employees.

Cons

"FareHarbor", their name and icon says it all, and they mean it!

If there was 10 stars available to rank this company I would give it to them! Fareharbor stepped in when the booking company I was using "closed" on short notice just before the busiest weekend of the season, 4th of July; leaving me wondering what to do. Fortunately for me, one of the employee's of my old booking service mentioned "FareHarbor" and I gave them a call. I was amazed at how quickly they jumped right in and got my business back online and booking reservations, (within 24 hours). I actually have seen an increase in my business since coming over to them! I am very grateful and Thankful to the FareHarbor team for keeping my small touring business viable and growing!

Pros

Great Staff and Support, always just a phone call or email away with quick response time! A seamless and speedy transition from my old system to their new updated system! The FareHarbor system is extremely easy to learn and use, almost intuitive! Super followup with customers helps build great reviews leading to more business!

Cons

Haven't found any.

I needed some assistance with schedule edits, and their customer service immediately took care of it

Forecasting our daily tours and communicating to guests visiting our distillery.

Pros

The ease of operation on a day-to-day basis. Efficient system for taking reservations and assiting with scheduling.

Cons

I struggled with some of the larger scheduling edits. Some additions and retractions were carried over by my previous manager (not Fareharbor's manager), and I had trouble solving the issue. Customer Service immediately solved my problem though.

Thanks for the great review, Drew! We're very happy to hear everything's been running smoothly for you and that the support team has been helpful in handling any questions. If there's ever anything else we can assist with, let us know.

Fare Harbor ROCKS!!

FareHarbor's reservation platform is terrific and the customer service has been first class. I would recommend them to anyone and have: two tour organizations I'm associated with have recently switched to FareHarbor and both have reported being 100% satisfied. I wish I had found them sooner. ~Jamie Weatherford Rock Candy Tours

Pros

Easy to use and fantastic customer service

Cons

This is amazing! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us some feedback AND pass on the good word to other organizations. We're stoked to be working with you. Thanks again. - Becca

Overall, working with FareHarbor has been a pleasure. Very happy with their support team.

Pros

It's usually easy to figure things out yourself, but if you have questions there is always someone who can help you figure out what you need to be done.

Cons

We've had a couple glitches with API Mapping, but the problem has seemed to be fixed. Hasn't happened in a while.

Nick, Thanks for the great review. We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear the support team has been an asset to you. If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks, Becca

Your support department is amazing.

More sales, better customer service, and faster turnaround for customers.

Pros

Every time I call your support department, they are courteous, helpful and go out of their way to find a solution. It's nothing short of amazing in this day and age to have a department trained so well. Whoever is training and hiring for this department deserves a raise. Amazing job.

Cons

Software can be a little more intuitive, but usually I send an email to my rep or support and it's done within 24 hrs.

Kelly, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We feel very lucky to have such an amazing group of people holding down the support team, and we're always happy to hear when our clients appreciate them! So thank you!

Great Customer Service, Ever Improving Software

Yes, FareHarbor asked me to write this review. When I read the title of their email request, "Quick FareHarbor Favor", I honestly thought that they were writing to kindly ask me to only send their customer service one email per day or to ask that I try to get my ideas together in a more cohesive request before emailing. I was relieved that they were merely asking me to write my experience here, which...

Cons

Customer experience is easy, helpful & FAST!!!!

an amazingly responsive customer service team, exposure to different guests we likely missed previously, increased communication/information as captains can easily access the schedule via the app or website

Pros

very straightforward & user friendly - so easy to learn on the go, which was nice, because we were using it pretty much immediately. Any changes we need to make, customer service is super helpful & changes are made unbelievably quickly!

Cons

Due to the nature of our business- trips at different times each day (due to tides)- it is a very time intensive process to input our schedule. As well, we often will swap hour long trips for hour & a halfs, and vice versa- but these are considered 2 separate items in the system, so making that change is kind of annoying.

Thanks for the review! We're very happy to hear our customer service team has been quick and helpful. We also really appreciate the feedback - we're always looking for ways to improve! If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again. - Becca

Epic customer friendly solution for booking and scheduling coaching or lessons online.

For us it's all about the customer experience and does it work - FareHarbor's solution for online booking is simple to use and very intuitive for the customer, it just plain works. It functions with responsive mobile friendly websites and links to Facebook as well. Further more from from the customer experience it doesn't crash, it's not buggy and it makes it easy to pay with secure level confidence....

Cons

Hey Shaun, Wow- thank you for the stellar review! We're so glad to hear that you have as much confidence in FareHarbor as we do. If you ever need us we're always here for you! You can reach us 24/7 at 808-495-0244 or shoot us an email at support@fareharbor.com. We look forward to working with Bigfoot Surf School for many seasons to come! Thank you! Lauren

Everything I was looking for!

Pros

This is everything I was looking for. The support staff are great as well. I highly recommend this to a variety of businesses

Cons

I wish it was a little easier for me to dbe able to modify different fields so that I didnt always have to have one of them do it.

Thanks for the epic review, Mike! We really appreciate the feedback, and are so excited to hear that FareHarbor has been everything you needed. Woohoo! Never hesitate to reach out for assistance - we're always excited to help.

I Have a Life Again

I had tried 2 other Reservation platforms for my new business. I had to be careful of bookings as I am a small boutique Tour. Fareharbour is user friendly, they offered multiple training sessions however I did not need them to perform the basics. The system hit the ground running with no problems. I was manually juggling reservations, calls ( 60 per day at times..) many of the calls were that their online reservation was too difficult to perform. Many of my guests are retired so it is user friendly on the consumer end as well. Love it!!

Pros

User Friendly

Cons

Karen, Thanks for leaving this awesome review! We really appreciate your support. We absolutely love hearing FareHarbor is running smoothly for both you and your customers. Thanks again. - Becca

Great company to work with for website design and booking system

Pros

Free User friendly Extremely helpful and reactive customer support

Cons

It charges quite a bit for the customer, 6%, but had only one customer comment about that . The refund system us a bit complex and it takes time to refund customers

Hi Karine - Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are glad that you and your team have found our software easy to use and have had a great experience working with our Support Team.

Initial Start-Up

Pros

Quick and easy set-up and keeps all booking information on one page for customers.

Cons

There tends to be a lot of information on one page and it can feel a tad overwehelming.

Hi Mallory - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for choosing FareHarbor! If there is anything we can do to help streamline your Dashboard, never hesitate to let us know. Thanks again!

Great software, great support

Great, the support is second to none

Pros

Ease of use Online support Hosting the web site

Cons

Not being able to absorb the commission charged rather than have the customer pay for it. Sales tax is added onto the price (as in the USA), Europeans like it included within the price

Hi Peter - Thanks for sharing your review! We are happy to hear you are finding both FareHarbor's software and support team to be a great experience.

Great Tour Booking Software

organization of customers and payments

Pros

Easy to use, Organized, efficient. Fareharbor has changed our life. We make so much more money with the implementation

Cons

We wish it was less of a fee to our customers but everyone needs to get paid.

Gabe, Thanks for the awesome review! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us some feedback and are SO stoked to hear the platform is helping your business succeed. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks, Becca

Excellent!

The booking, taking care of bookings from other platforms and overall efficiency.

Pros

Ease of use and the level of support is outstanding.

Cons

The more we use it the more we like it, it just takes a little getting used to like any new platform.

Hi Eveleen - Thank you for sharing this review with us! We are happy to hear that you have had a smooth transition to the software and find it easy to use! Our outstanding Support Team is always available, so if you ever have questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to call. Thanks!

Easy to Use and Nice Features

We have had a great experience using this system ! The support is wonderful and they answer your questions at any time. There were NO hidden fees! The system is easy to use and customizable to our needs. The training on the back system was great and easy to learn the basics to get started. I would highly recommend this system!

Pros

Easy to use, the training and tech support is top notch!

Cons

There is so much to learn, a cheat sheet would be nice. Sometimes it is hard to get the system to load on my cell phone and it's not always my phone.

I like how its free to use and I can easily partner with other companies

it was free

Pros

I like the fact that the software is free to use for the vendors. We have a lot of things to do in order to run our tours and the software side is not one of the things where we want to spend very much time. I like that they agreed to build my website. I also like that I am able to book other tours more easily than ever before.

Cons

It's not very user-friendly at all. I don't have time to read the manual for this. I have to keep asking for help on how to set things up. Other interfaces that I've used have been user-friendly, but they weren't free to use. Fareharbor is building my website for free (which I appreciate), but it takes months to get a picture changed on my webpage ( they never let me know when my website was complete and it wasn't well made). I might be looking to switch soon if it doesn't get fixed.

James, Thanks for the review. We appreciate your feedback! We understand how the software can feel overwhelming with the amount of features we have packed into one platform. Feel free to take advantage of our support line at anytime. We're always here to help. Thanks again for taking time to leave some feedback!

Awesome Booking Company!

We love FareHarbor! We ended up choosing them last minute and we are so happy we did! I can not imagine there being a better company to use for booking! We love that they are also are the credit card processor! Their software is very simple to use and whenever we have any questions they are ALWAYS there to help!

Pros

How easy it is to use and how you can customize anything!

Cons

I don't think there is anything about it we don't like

Great product, customer service is the best part!

Outstanding, the folks a FH are great people, very responsive and supportive of our needs. I've began to take a more active role with our guest FH experience and the FH team has responded very well. Impressed!

Pros

Simple, simple, simple....can't say enough, very intuitive

Cons

Reporting, need to build out more reporting features.

Consistent customer service

I've felt very valued as a customer with FareHarbor, with issues often being solved within 12 hours. All support staff have been pleasant, and I'm glad I use FareHarbor!

Pros

Quick assistance and easy-to-use interface.

Cons

I can't really think of what I don't like about FareHarbor!

Katina - thanks so much for sharing this feedback. As you mentioned, you are a valued member of the FareHarbor family and we appreciate you taking the time to write this review!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.