Feedier

Gamified customer engagement & feedback collection tool

Feedier Reviews - Page 2

Been needing this!!!

I can't discribe how awesome this tool is and how useful it'll be for my business. It's clean and easy to use interface which makes using this tool a joy. An easy 5/5!

Pros

The versatility this brings is amazing... I can ask for feedback; depending on that feedback, either ask for a review or find out the issue to resolve it. I can create growth surveys to improve my product and make a contest out of it. The possibilities are endless!

Cons

Honestly I can't think of any... They are moving very quick and have remedied every con since I signed up. For example they didn't have a WordPress plugin, and now they do. They didn't have APIs to use and now they do. They didn't have zapier integration, and now they do. All that within a month... I'm blown away.

Best way to get feedback from customers

Pros

It's already very powerful tool and I'm sure it'll only get better. Can't wait. Super easy to use, no tutorials needed to create basic surveys. Absolutely amazing customer support! Easily one of the best tools I ever bought.

Cons

Honestly I don't see any negatives. And the best part is that even if you'll find some bugs, I'm sure the team will fix them very quickly.

Amazing value

We have the opportunity to refine the customer experience and enhance it using the platform for feedback, recommendations, and reviews, and to share this more widely on all platforms we integrate with.

Pros

Highly adaptive and useful platform, feature rich yet simple, we have enjoyed integrating this into our various marketing and nurturing efforts.

Cons

None honestly. It is truly awesome and powerful.

Have a listen to your customers

I was lucky enough to buy a lifetime deal for Feedier, and I must say is one of the best money I have spent in the last years. Before I used various form plugins in Wordpress to collect customers's feedbacks. It worked and it was maybe more flexible, but it was really tedious to build the survey form, especially if you're not a skilled programmer. Now everyone in the company can build easily one and collect helpful data, well organized and analyzed.

Pros

It's a really easy to use application with a friendly user interface. Very attentive support, open to suggestions and critics.

Cons

It's a new software, still evolving, so you may find some early bugs. Still, you could turn them to your advantage, as the developers are really open to modify and adapt the application to the feedbacks they receive from customers.

An excellent feedback tool

Pros

The main things I like about Feedier are (i) the UI of the dashboard and (ii) the easiness to provide feedback to teammates

Cons

Nothing really, I like Feedier the way it is structured

Feedier simplified my Beta Testing User Feedback!

This app provides me a simple way to get new user feedback!

Pros

After launched my application Vendorsync into closed beta testing, I needed a way to collect user feedback and it needed to be more professional than a google form. Feedier easily exceeded my expectations by offering smart surveys that could redirect people based on their survey results. If a user provided an outstanding review, we can send them directly to a review site. At the same time, if they left a poor review, we could redirect them to our support team to see how we could improve their experience.

Cons

I would like more control over the overall look of the Survey including the ability to make my logo larger.

Works and Looks Great - But Limited Browser Compatibility

I enjoy using Feedier and I hope that they fix a few of their issues. It is very simple to use for the most part and if you've ever used a survey platform before you can probably get your first survey up and running in less than 20 minutes.

Pros

I love the look, the UI, and the actual surveys. They are great and they encourage people to fill them out.

Cons

The think that I like least about this software is that it is limited to certain browsers. This means that some people will attempt to take your survey and just get a blank screen / an error message, which from my experience has discouraged them from taking the survey. You can see that they tried because it has a survey response that took "0:00" to fill out, and they didn't answer any questions.

Awesome tool to boost your business

Pros

People often forget the customer support of the business and also how the customer see us. Capture reviews is a great way to improve your services, find missing opportunities and shape your workflow. As business owners, we often get to attached to the process and forget that they are designed to be used by the customers, and not ourselves. Feedier is an awesome tool to grab the opinion of the customer and help us improve. It's easy to use and can be used in multiple ways.

Cons

I can't think about it, because all the use and options I needed for my business are present. We are a consultancy company and also do e-comm, and Feedier encompass both (and more)

One tool, thousands of ways to profit from

Feedier allows us to add new incentivized steps to our funnels to collect feedback and data we can use to get to know our audience better, remarket to them more effectively, and build more engagement and loyalty from the get go.

Pros

The team really knows how to develop lightweight but powerful tools and it shows. Easy and extremely quick to setup, lots of possible variations, and a thousand different ways to profit from. Collect feedback from users, prospects, buyers, get reviews for marketing purposes, ideas for product development, etc...

Cons

So far, nothing. Had some trouble getting setup at first but the response from support was courteous, prompt and helpful. So no complaint there.

Feedier is a game changer when it comes to collecting feedback

Collect honest reviews and feedback, and actually get people interested in leaving feedback (which is difficult).

Pros

I love the interface, both from the admin side and the end-user side. It only takes a few minutes to set up a new feedback survey (a carrier), and you can incentivize users with chances to win rewards. And the feedback forms look great and are simple to customize. Lots of feedback options (text input, star ratings, multiple choice, etc.). Also chat support was extremely responsive for the few questions I had.

Cons

No complaints at all, it does exactly what it promises and does it very well. No issues signing up or creating feedback carriers.

Great Feedback Tool With Reward Options

Very good. Great UI and endless possibilities on how this can be used.

Pros

Feedier is a great tool if you are interested in gathering customer feedback on your website, via email or on social media. Works like a typical feedback survey but you can change the questions based on the rating they give you and offers you the ability to give rewards for people taking the time to give feedback or to send them on to 3rd party review sites.

Cons

Since it is a more robust tool and typical customer feedback apps, it def takes more time and thought to put a proper survey together, but it's well worht the effort. have gotten great feedback using this tool.

Easiest Interactive Feedback tool available in the market

easiest feedback collection available with interactive way

Pros

Comes with Unlimited Integration possibilities i just loved this tool, a must have for any business model from service providers to Consulting firms.

Cons

direct sms integration and pos integration can help restaurants

Surveys Made Easy

First large survey drafted quick to get response from the business looking for feedback. The businesses loved the idea. Once we incorporated feedback we pushed out our first survey in no time and a great response rate. Customer happy.

Pros

Very easy to get into and create a survey right from the beginning. Once you get the idea behind how the surveys are built and its sections you can create a survey that gets responses in no time.

Cons

I would like to see the reporting be a little smoother. However, the Feedier team is SUPER helpful and responsive and you can tell that they are active in resolving and growing the product. Nice to see improvements and engaged team.

It was very simple to use and straight forward. Which I loved.

Easier communication with customer's clients.

Pros

The simplicity of setup. The step by step process which guides you to every single step makes things so easy.

Cons

That it doesn't have a Wordpress plugin. We are mostly developing Wordpress sites, and this would be a huge advantage.

Really easy to use, straight forward instructions. Fun user interface and easily customizable.

Pros

The thing I like most is that it's really user-friendly to create carriers. It's easy and you can go live in less than an hour.

Cons

I wish there were a way to install directly on our website instead of adding a button that takes the visitor to a different site.

The Ultimate Feedback Software

I have tried multiple feedback / netpromoter software packages, Feedier is to date the best in class, it has great support and is super easy to setup.

Pros

Easy to setup Easy to use Client Access Templates for quick start Website embedding White Label

Cons

No PDF Reports available No Report Automation

Revolutionary way to engage with customers thoughts without them feeling any resistance

Pros

The product is undergoing constant evolution to improve from where it's already great. This positions Feedier uniquely.

Cons

The worry that a asteroid strike would cease it to exist. Or some kind of force majecture. I can't think of any other reason really!

Service above and beyond

From the trial period to the enrollment, they provided constant guidance to make sure the onboarding was as smooth and seamless as possible. We required some advanced integrations with our CRM (Bullhorn) and they took care of it and managed technical hick ups with grace. A dedicated project manager and a dedicated slack environment to ensure the continuous integration and communication. Team is very responsive and dedicated.

Pros

Very customizable Amazing and transparent client support Competitive Pricing Engaging look and feel

Cons

it keeps on improving so some of the most amazing features are still yet to come.

It's easy to use, looks modern and fun

Pros

The simplicity and the possibilities, flexibility, individuality, the sending of gifts to users or sweepstakes

Cons

The translations are not always correct, but they are being worked on. I should write more but I can think of no other negative points. :-)

Slick UI & Get a ton more value from your current content upgrades

Have been using for a couple months and love Feedier. It's a beautiful way to request feedback from your customers. It also can be used as a lead magnet/content upgrade delivery system in exchange for feedback and it makes in insanely easy to offer incentive to your feedback request. For me at least, this used to require hacking together multiple system.

Pros

- Awesome Interface & a very unique an effective way to request feedback. Everyone uses the same method, it's refreshing to be able to offer new types of incentives so easily. - The support team is fantastic

Cons

You can't use variables in questions yet, but that feature is in development.

Great solution for my surveys and customer researches

I use to have a low rate of responses that were solved after I start using Feedier. In my honest opinion, the interface + gamification helps to get the job done. I'm confident that my surveys will be much more accepted and filled now!

Pros

I really like the user interface! It's easy to create a survey and check the reports. Also, the user interface for the survey itself is very intuitive and makes the super enjoyable to be filled by the survey page visitor.

Cons

Had some troubles with the Zapier API integration to automate the responses straight t a Google Sheets, but I got a great support to look for it for me.

Decent feedback product

We wanted a product which can help us gauge user feedback on our product, and it is very good for the price and features on offer. Support can improve a lot as a lot of bugs and queries are left unanswered even after repeated follow ups. Heavy advanced integrations and features clearly distinguish this product from others. Well done y'all!

Pros

1. Ease of use/high usability 2. Many times the product runs into bugs or becomes unresponsive 3. Super product at the price they offer it at 4. Integration with zapier and CRM, webhooks - a lot of advanced features here 5. Conditional based questioning and rewards engagement

Cons

1. Support is decent, they keep sending automated "usage" and "can we help you" emails, but take a long time to respond to actual queries/bugs 2. UI-wise the product can change by leaps and bounds, it does what it is supposed to; but as site owner, I would love much, much better UI 3. More customization - very basic customization available, need much more if 2. can't be solved

Fast, feature-rich and with a bright future ahead

Overall the platform was a pleasure to use, and is very affordable when compared to its peers. We were incredibly happy.

Pros

The platform is feature packed, easy to use, and just works. The product has obviously been very well thought out, and the Feedier team are incredibly responsive when contacted with questions and feedback.

Cons

When they first launched there were a few key features missing that meant we had to give it a pass. Thankfully most of those have now been integrated, and seem to be working. Would love to see this continue, and the 3rd party integrations functions grow.

Fun and fabulous

This is solving a problem I didn't even realise was there until I found Feedier - feedback can be dull and tedious. This makes it something else. Gamifying it, making it look good and adding rewards is genius.

Pros

I'm loving Feedier in so many ways! It's a novel and fun way to get feedback. I love the format and the questions. I've constructed a survey and a couple of test responses and I'm about to launch to more people. Those filling in so far think it's brilliant!

Cons

I've had a couple of blips but the customer support has been great and they've fixed them really quickly.

Best app for Feedback

I'm using it to offer the feedback service to my brick and mortar clients. They use de PDF feature to ask for feedback in exchange of a discount and it's working really well. After this, you can funnel the users that left good feedback to review sites and social media via email marketing.

Pros

I like its easy of use and that it looks really nice (modern and minimalistic with touches of colour). Also, that it has a white label feature .

Cons

That the widget only shows the overall feedback and doesn't allow the user to give feeback from it, that would be nice as it removes friction.