Feedier

Gamified customer engagement & feedback collection tool

Feedier Reviews - Page 4

Feedier allowed me gain testimonials from my beta testers without any fuss!

Feedier have impressed me no end! Their customer service is top notch and they are super helpful with random enquiries as well.

Pros

The simplicity of setting everything up is a huge advantage! The dashboard is comprehensive but not overwhelming and it's set out intuitively which is a huge bonus.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like about Feedier!

Makes it super easy to create customer driven forms to captivate and engage them in providing

great for gathering marketing info for follow ups.

Pros

Easy to create and provide forms to gather data from web browsers. Crucial marketing data can be obtained with this software.

Cons

Not many customization options to choose from or to create from scratch. User needs to understand the limits imposed.

Amazing way to collect user feedback

more feedback from customers

Pros

Getting user feedback stinks, but feedier has found a way to make that much better from the user's perspective.

Cons

Would be great to have deeper integration with the woocommerce built in review process so we can collect these within feedier and supplement these.

Great idea

Pros

Far from a revolutionary idea, but very well executed.

Cons

It's still in a very early stage so a bug here and there can be seen.

Great tool for taking surveys and customer feedback

- Getting speedy responses

Pros

- Affordable - Exceptional customer support - Ease of use - Interface - Flow of questions from one to another

Cons

- Reporting and analysis of responses - Different options for questions like radio button etc - To have better video tutorials

As A New User, This is Outstanding

Pros

It is so easy to use and has a beautiful interface. It's easy to embed and has great white labeled options that are a must for any agency.

Cons

Nothing that i can think of at the moment, maybe the only thing would be other designs that can be implemented.

Really nice interface, but not the features I was after

Pros

The user interface is fantastic, I really enjoy the animation and the use of aircraft carriers - it's a really nice touch.

Cons

I wasn't aware that the product (at this stage) is mainly geared towards product providers, as opposed to service providers. This limits its usefulness for my company.

Great Potential

Overall I was fairly happy with it, but because of the bugs I cancelled my account. I believe it has great potential though, it just needs time to have things worked out and added.

Pros

Love that it turns feedback into a chance to win rewards. Has conditional logic. Visually appealing.

Cons

Bugs. Can only customize to a certain point.

Feedier is a cheap and flexible feedback system. I'm always impressed at how quickly it grows.

Pros

Easy to use, cheap, can be adapted to answer almost anything or for any purpose. Very friendly and attentive customer service.

Cons

I feel that they could do more to allow me to adapt emails and text messages, rather than use their default templates.

Mr

Pros

Simplicity - the graphical user interface is easy to work with. Fitness-for-purpose - does exactly what it claims to do.

Cons

It's structured for an obvious or 'most popular' use case, when in fact it is adaptable to a much broader set of uses.

Haven't seen something like this available elsewhere

Pros

Loved the design, the formatting, and the overall concept behind the software. It's incredibly valuable for digital marketers and online business owners - especially when we want to reward our audience and community for their time and energy into giving us feedback. A lot of thought has been put into this software and I'm happy to be using it as a part of my business tool repertoire.

Cons

Some of the functionality is hard to follow and incorporate. The user experience can be improved to make it more simpler to use and to intuitively understand.

Very good

Pros

It was easy to set up a survey. Very intuitive.

Cons

A glitch prevented clients from leaving a review.

Hey, Thanks for the review. We have been answering your questions on support very diligently, and we try to be as useful as we can. I don't think we deserve such bad score. Thanks anyway.

Get feedback the right way

Pros

The user centric approach makes my feedback process a piece of cake. I can focus on the info I need, not the way it's asked.

Cons

The app is still under development. But so far, everything requested was implemented or fixed. Very promising!

I'm a noob - this was great

Excellent experience with both software and support.

Pros

I love that it integrates forms with reviews with rewards. It's ideal for creating and improving relationships with customers.

Cons

Waiting for wordpress plug-in. Still not sure how it will work.

Intuitive way get valuable feedback

Pros

It is easy to setup and send to your customers. I like the modern user interface and the concept of incentivising your audience to finish the survey.

Cons

More layout options so not all surveys looks the same across different senders.

Good system..

Ya good it should have option to reply the feedback or may be I missed it ...

Pros

The UI is quite simple and understandable

Cons

The loading on website is bit slow or some times it doesn't appear also on mobile I am yet to test

Reasonable Price of Feedback App

It is not my ultimate choice of feedback app

Pros

If you are the beginner then this is the software for you because it is easy to set up

Cons

The terminologies they use in the app, always made me confuse :)

The best feedback tool

I've been using Feedier for all my customer service interaction. Is wonderfull!

Pros

The interface and the agility to create a new feedback form.

Cons

I loved everything. I have nothing to complaint about feedier

Great Alternative to usual "survey softwares/platforms" options.

Pros

Very easy to use! Had a survey deployed within 5 minutes of logging in. It was also easy to share and worked well on mobile for those we were surveying. The customer support and responsiveness has been great so far. I have not used the ability to show different questions based on the answers given, but is a powerful feature that I plan on using.

Cons

I would like the admin interface to work better on mobile, which the developer has already said they were working on. It still works on mobile, just a little clunky.

Does it's job and more

Great product overall.

Pros

The flow / user experience is great on both sides. The ability to give rewards is also great!

Cons

More built in viral loops to help spread my company via wom.

An innovative way to get customer information

Pros

I can ask question to customers showing a clean, professional and easy to use interface. It can save the answer, create a customer profile and I think that I can even export to my CRM via zapier to complete the information that I have and improve my next best product proposal for that customer.

Cons

There are some functions like asking feedback to place later into a landing page as referals, that it would be good to have but still not done. Anyhow I think they are in the roadmap, with many other interesting features.

It brings so much value (and cash)

Pros

As soon as you know how to use it, you will start and never stop. Great: Set it once, forget it and use the results long.

Cons

It takes a bit of time till you know how to use it, but this is not specific to this tool.

Smooth , hassle free , flawless

Pros

Not only product is good , but the one point resolution to all queries by The support team is awesome

Cons

Nothing to be frank :) The team is already working on feature request . absolutely no cons for this product

Good feedback tool but needs improvements

Pros

Admin panel, support response, ease of integration

Cons

less customization features, rankings/questio UI should be much much better, how to handle case of using it only on the last page of a user journey

Great Faedback Tool

Pros

Easy to use. Great features. Enjoyable experience. Great support.

Cons

No possibility to export reports to excel. Only CSV which I need to convert to excel.