fitDEGREE Reviews

fitDEGREE

Membership management solution for boutique fitness studios

4.69/5 (16 reviews)

Amie Henry

Happy to be in the fitFAM!

Reviewed 2019-07-19

fitDEGREE has made the sign-in process at the studio much more efficient which allows instructors to talk to students more if they are new and/or or have questions!

Pros
It is simple, very user friendly and intuitive.

Cons
There were some things to get used to when we first started using it but that was just part on the learning curve. There really isn't anything I don't like!

Response from fitDEGREE

Thanks for being a part of the fitFam Amie!!!

Marghi Insignares

Confident in my software decision

Reviewed 2019-07-29

I spend significantly less time "fixing" client accounts. In the past, there were many accounts that would go unpaid because the software I was using wouldn't accurately show that information. I ultimately ended up losing money on those accounts. Because fitDEGREE is so clear, I have had no issue with that. Additionally, because I am no longer spending hours trying to resolve accounts, I am able to focus more on client building and marketing. Since I switched to fitDEGREE I have received and retained more students than before!

Pros
The software is so streamlined and user friendly but my absolute favorite part is their customer service. Literally the best customer service I’ve ever experienced. They understand what small businesses need and they don’t overlook my business or my needs and they are ALWAYS open to feedback! I offer yoga and barre classes, massage and reiki, workshops and ytt and their system handles it all. Plus, my students love it and literally thanked me for switching to a better system. Definitely one of the best decisions I’ve made for my studio.

Cons
I haven't found anything that I dislike about the software and I have definitely explored it enough to know that I love it. It's hard to find something I like least because it's improved my life and business so drastically.

Response from fitDEGREE

Heck yeah!!! That's exactly what we want to hear. We appreciate you and your support as much as you appreciate us fam!

Jackie Lebeau

fitDEGREE worth every penny!

Reviewed 2019-07-17

From day one, my experience with fitDEGREE has been extremely positive!

Pros
I love so many things about fitDEGREE! I love that any issues we have are handled quickly, the app itself and the admin features are easy to use, and that the app can be personalized to our image, logos, & language/culture for our particular University.

Cons
Android users seem to have more problems than apple users.

Response from fitDEGREE

You're the best Jackie!!! Was a pleasure working with you and we wish you the best in your new position! Hope to cross paths again soon!

Kayela Tidrick

fitDEGREE Review

Reviewed 2019-07-16

Group fitness tracking

Pros
The functionality, the ease of use. The way you are supported in customizing your platform.

Cons
I want to be able to run reports better. However, Rep gets me the reports I need within minutes.

Response from fitDEGREE

Thanks for the feedback Kayela. We are rolling out new reports before the end of summer and I think you're going to love them!

Rebekah Mulford

Makes my job easier

Reviewed 2019-08-15

As the sole owner of a small but growing yoga studio and a new(ish) mom of 2 my time is limited. Bringing in FitDegree to the studio was a great help. Between scheduling and ease of use I have freed up time to focus on building the client base, adding classes and workshops and not to be stuck on my computer away from my kids during the day. The transition from our old software to FitDegree was easy. Customer services has been wonderful for those small issues here and there. Bee Inspired Loves it

Pros
Ease of use calendar functions report functions retail is easy

Cons
my only issue is needing to have to put an email address in for all clients. I have an older client base that doesn't have an big online presence

Response from fitDEGREE

Thanks for the kind words Rebekah! Glad we could come through for Bee Inspired and take a load off of you!

We are working to make the data request when a new client comes in customizable to each studio. It'll be here soon!

Kim Mosby

Happy I switched from MindBody

Reviewed 2019-07-16

My overall experience has been great. I'm so happy I switched from MindBody and I'm able to contact the team directly to resolve issues or have them teach me something new. After a slight learning curve through the switch, everything is now running smoothly on my end as well as my clients.

Pros
My favorite thing about fitDEGREE is the customer and tech support. It is so prompt and thorough when I have a question or issue. It means a lot to me that they truly care about my business and they are constantly striving to improve the software in consideration of their clients' needs. My favorite feature is the ANNOUNCEMENT feature. I can post important info or upcoming events. It's a brilliant way to keep my regular clients engaged. I also love the ease of making quick edits to classes etc such as time, teacher, and description. My clients have reported that my workshops are finally visible from the current page, rather than having to scroll through dates. They love it! And it helps my participation.

Cons
I get some feedback from my clients that after updates they have issues getting on. There could be more in depth reporting for payroll etc. One thing I am not fond of is if I want to change or cancel a class schedule it only gives 2 options: #1- make a 1 time edit or #3- ALL classes in series. I would like the option to leave past schedule as is and edit "from date forward", as to not erase past classes completely.

Response from fitDEGREE

Glad to hear you're rocking and rolling now Kim! Feedback is loud and clear. Expanded Team Member Payouts should be live to you folks by early Fall!

Christy Gillenwater

Absolutely Incredible Customer Service

Reviewed 2019-07-10

From the initial call with the rep about the software to a text this morning about a client having an issue with registering on the App, this process has been EASY. I love what I do and my business, but the administrative side of things is not my forte'. FitDegree has been an easy transition and has simplified the administrative aspect of business, making me more productive and keeps things simplified for payroll for trainers and instructors! FitDegree has been a lifesaver since we expanded our business in November, 2018.

Pros
Super easy to use and the staff at FitDegree made the transition seamless and were there whenever we had a question or concern. They specifically addressed items that we needed and/or wanted, and made a way. The rep could not have been any more helpful in walking me through every step of the software and how to use each feature.

Cons
Haven't really found anything that we don't like. If we've had any issues, its been as simple as a text or email and we get an answer, update, explanation, etc.

Response from fitDEGREE

I am so glad to be a part of your journey Christy! It's been a fun ride and I will always remember our first call back in August '18 haha. One of our best customers ever!

- Nick

Kate Holden

Loving FitDegree!

Reviewed 2019-07-02

Pros
We have been using fitDEGREE for the past 7 months since the opening of our yoga studio. This system is super easy to use both for the instructors as well as the students. Not only does it help us manage payments but it provides visually appealing graphs and statistics regarding revenue and client demographics. Their customer service is outstanding always responding immediately to questions or concerns that I may have. Cannot say better things about fitDEGREE!

Cons
There's not much to dislike about this software. There have been a few glitches in the system during our time with them, but they were fixed almost immediately. I am really looking forward to them launching an admin app to make managing the software user friendly on our phones.

Response from fitDEGREE

Thank you for the kind words Kate! We are really happy you chose us to open your studio with and that it's been super easy for your instructors to use

Also, good news - we did recently launch our admin app called "On the Go by fitDEGREE". You can find it on both the App Store and Google Play Store. I put the web version for it below!

URL: https://onthego.fitdegree.com/

Lumi Wroblewski

Highly recommended

Reviewed 2019-07-31

Very good. They are really one call/text away!

Pros
I like FitDegree, because people who work there. They are like family oriented company and they will treat you like you are one of thw family membera or close friend. It is a newer softwar, so there may be something quite perfect, but they will listen to you and make sure all issues are resolved in timely manner. Software itself is very easy to use. If you have a question, juat ask them. It's pretty eaay to figure things out.

Cons
Auto pay did not go through for one customer for quite some times.

Response from fitDEGREE

Thank you for the kind words Lumi. We will work hard to make sure those star ratings improve for the next time you give a review!

Lisa Buarne

Excellent experience

Reviewed 2019-07-24

Pros
Rep, thank you for following up. You guys are awesome.  There were no hiccups. The rep is thorough and helpful.  He answered all my questions quickly and enthusiastically.   My teachers all agree, the interface is friendly and intelligent.  With the service I've received so far, I am comfortable to reach out again with any questions as they arise in the future  Warm regards, Lisa

Cons
Contracts should be labeled contracts not waivers . That was a little confusing

Response from fitDEGREE

Thank you for the kind words and the feedback! No one knows the industry better than you folks. We will make that adjustment so that it's more clear!

Colleen Vanderlip

Great Staff, Great Experience

Reviewed 2019-07-09

The fitDEGREE Staff is diligent about getting to know our university and gaining a clear understanding of our individual needs.

Pros
Applying their creative magic, limitless energy, and professional work ethic fitDEGREE helped us achieve our goal of creating a branded, departmental app to reach a wider audience and engage our campus community.

Cons
As with any software the biggest challenge is its limitations. fitDEGREE works perfectly for our group exercise and event needs however sometimes we wish it were possible to track fitness and/or wellness programs.

Response from fitDEGREE

Thank you for the review Colleen! We really appreciate your support early on in the campus recreation days and am glad the software still helps your program as we transitioned to studio fitness. Just give us more time and we will circle back to help with those wellness programs!

Kiersten Culbertson

Love this software!

Reviewed 2019-07-09

Best experience with a software company, ever. They're a small business, so they get it. They were willing to help answer any questions and did so in a timely manner!

Pros
It's SO easy to use not only for me, but for my customers. Im a very visual person and this was clean, simple, neat, and practical. I LOVE the reports.

Cons
My clients couldn't quite get the hang of checking themselves in on the iPad through the app

Response from fitDEGREE

Thanks Kiersten!!! You're the best!

Caryn Campanelli

Best customer service available

Reviewed 2019-07-09

As a whole, fitDEGREE has been an extremely important aspect of our business as we rely on the program to schedule for classes and run billing. Our members love that the company seems like real people and as a business owner, I love that if there is a problem or question, I get an immediate response, in whatever way works best. If I can't talk on the phone, e-mail can be used. If it's urgent, someone is available for a phone call within a reasonable amount of time.

Pros
I like that my clients like the app. They enjoy inviting each other to class and for the most part the software is user friendly.

Cons
The software can every now and then be a little glitchy especially after a new update. But it always gets worked out.

Response from fitDEGREE

Thank you for the honest feedback Caryn! I am so glad that your clients are taking advantage of our social features and WE at fitDEGREE greatly appreciate your patience and feedback as we grow our platform!

Jennifer Hardwick

Review of fitDEGREE

Reviewed 2019-07-09

The cost has been phenomenal, and the BEST customer service I’ve ever had with anything! My clients love fitDEGREE and it’s easy to use for them.

Pros
I am really enjoying The user friendliness of it.

Cons
Due to being fairly new, I have to wait for a few features to be released.

Response from fitDEGREE

Thank you for the kind words Jennifer! We've appreciated your support as a Day 1 fitFam. We have you in mind with our next update and think you are going to be really excited!

Deborah Schenk

Love fitdegree

Reviewed 2019-08-28

They are great to work with. Just need ac couple updates and it will be perfect.

Pros
It's better than MBO and I'm getting more for my $ and great support.

Cons
I wish my privates would repeat and I need email functionalality.

Anya Overmann

Intuitive and Simple Studio Management Software

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-04-10
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Great alternative to MINDBODY which is clunky and has confusing reporting– also way more affordable! This software is all about making the studio experience seamless not only for the customer but for the backend user. The reports are very easy to understand and actually help you understand your studio's trends.

Cons
It's not yet integrated with ClassPass - but they're working on it!

Response from fitDEGREE

Thank you for the support Anya! Creating that experience is our goal!