FlexBooker Reviews

FlexBooker

Online appointment scheduling and booking/client management

FlexBooker

Review Summary

4.9

Just The Thing We Needed

Flexbooker was the center of our daily operations at one point, but as we've grown, we've tweaked our operations so scheduling is no longer a necessity. However, we still use Flexbooker for phone consultation scheduling purposes. The customer support is exceptional. We were able to tweak & edit some of the options. We will remain faithful customers unless it becomes absolutely necessary to operate without Flexbooker.

Pros

Customer support is phenomenal, easy to use.

Cons

I have no complaints. Flexbooker is great!

I highly recommend FlexBooker!

I have 2 different locations as a massage therapist and I also do mobile massage. I have different prices for days and evenings. That created some scheduling issues. I couldn't figure out how a program was going to help me do everything I was requiring.

Pros

I tried so many different programs, eight to be exact. None of them could help me with my various locations, times available, and price changes. I finally made contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at FlexBooker, who really made all my dreams come true. I cannot begin to express my relief. I began to wonder if there really was a software scheduling program that would be able to help us. Within minute [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] had done the complicated scheduling for me. I am very thankful.

Cons

So far, nothing negative to say about this software

The Only Booking Software You’ll Ever Need!

I love Flexbooker it makes booking online a breeze and helps to automate my company. It also very user friendly.

Pros

Flexbooker’s customer service is awesome! They were so knowledgeable and helpful in every way. They helped solve problems I didn’t even know I had. Thank you so much for all your help! It’s nice to know that this company truly cares about their customers.

Cons

There is nothing I don’t like it’s so perfect!!

Flexbooker has been great with helping customize the scheduling experience for our company.

There are more aesthetically pleasing platforms out there from both a user and customer perspective (but not for this price!).

Pros

Flexbooker listens to our scheduling problems and finding innovative ways to fix them. Their team is very accessible and responsive.

Best appointment software!

We went from Square appointments to Flexbooker. Square didn't have the flexibility to manage our simple appointment requirements. Flexbooker was able to fit our needs and their customer service was on top of everything step by step helping us get set up. They even made some changes to the software to fit our requirements. Highly recommend them!

Pros

flexibility, customer service.

Cons

non

Huge time saver

I use FlexBooker to allow my customers to schedule appointments. It's a very helpful and versatile program for any business owner who wants to give their clients the opportunity to schedule online. It sends automated text message reminders to reduce no-call, no-shows, which has been a hugely beneficial feature. This program has allowed me to automate a necessary aspect of my business that before FlexBooker...

Pros

Fully automated text message reminders to clients

Cons

None

Does what the others can't do

We create lots of different types of schedule for our client's events throughout the world, and we went through several different scheduling systems before finally finding FlexBooker. Their system is the only one that allows us to mix open schedules with recurring event schedules in any combination we want. Our account manager patiently helped us set everything up and is always there when we need help or advice.

Cons

Has helped my business out so much

Firstly, I want to mention that the guys who I've spoken with at FlexBooker have been really great to work with. They've helped me get set up as-needed, and their advice has been invaluable. I use FlexBooker to let my clients book sessions with me, straight from my website.

Love FlexBooker

Great software to use. User-friendly, nice layout and helps with reducing no-shows. For online bookings, this is the site to use!!

Pros

simple to use.

Cons

none.

Very Easy!

FlexBooker is an easy online product software that makes it simple to schedule any type of clients, accept payments etc. I really enjoy this product.

Cons

Fantastic schedule software and great customer service

Flexbooker was so easy to set up, intuitive to use and my customers love it. I was able to easily customize it for my business. Customer support was fantastic.

Wonderful!

Pros

This software fits exactly what I need. It has good support, it is a good value, and it is simple to use. No complaints.

Cons

It could be a little bit "prettier" to look at when using, but that doesn't affect the functionality.

Andrew Ford

Andrew has gone beyond what anyone could ask for to do changes that was needed for my company. Give this booking company a try

great for the money

Pros

Its very user friendly and easy to use which makes the hassle of appointments way easier for real life.

Cons

This reviewer only left a rating