All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

FoodZaps

Mobile ordering & POS system for Android

FoodZaps Reviews

Pros

It gives you great flexibility and you can control your costs easily with it. Simple and powerful tool, highly recommend it.

Nicolas T.

Read the full review
Very fast solution, easy to configure, easy to work and connecte withe everything. I like the software but how can i sale in Portugal.

António R.

Read the full review
Good deal, I enjoy the way its easy to operate.

Yolanda S.

Michael S.

Read the full review
Connection of device is laggy at times. System does not allow exemption of tax charges for regular items.

Angeline Q.

Read the full review
Report does not show total number of pax count. Report does not show pending sales and closed sales.

Angeline Q.

4.5

Not so supportive support

Fair, only because this recent poor customer service. I'm sure things will get straightened out, but I should have been able to use my plan for the last 12 days.

Pros

Ease of changing menu, multiple stations set-up on one account, easily used with router and no internet connection.

Cons

I am a seasonal user of Foodzaps, for only 1 week every year. I've made mistakes with ordering in the past and customer support has always been helpful. I purchased my plan on June 3, 2019, which they say is active in their responsorial message after I subscribed, but all my tablets and their website say that my plan has expired. Because of this, I can't make any adjustments to my plan. I sent a message to customer support on June 7, 2019 and they promised response in 24 hours. By June 10, 2019 I had heard nothing from them, so sent another message in response to their original response, which said I would hear from them in 24 hours. On June 15, 2019, they have my money & I have no plan function & still no contact from them about my issues.

Not exactly efficient

extra steps needed to key in additional info. report does not show total number of pax count report does not show pending sales and closed sales connection of device is laggy at times system does not allow exemption of tax charges for regular items

Cons

Hi Angeline, thank you for the feedback. We will strive to improve on the issues that you mentioned. Our tech support will be engaging you to assist with your feedback.

All is good

Personally thinks that pictures are not necessary, other than that it's a very helpful application to use for most food and beverage outlets.

Pros

mobility

Cons

a must to choose a picture for the item before it can be saved is annoying

Good quality software

I really have a good experience using this software and take my business to another level of technology world.

Pros

Good look and feel, quick access

Cons

Few functions by web

This POS is easy to use and the daily summary is very useful.

The user interface is is easy to use. Updating the menu is also easy. We are yet to use the Inventory function but we'll get there. The daily reports are useful but we had wanted in format that is readily exportable to excel. As it stands you have to go to the website to access the exportable reports and these have to be be edited for it to become useful in posting to accounting format.

Cons

Hi, thank you for your feedback and review. We're glad you find the app easy to use. Thank you once again.

Very intuitive, easy to use and great customer service behind it!

Most, if not all of our staff learnt FoodZaps on their own because it is so intuitive - literally everyone knows how to use it after a few tries. The steps involved to key-in orders are simple - this is a big plus to our seamless operations especially during peak hours. Chelsea was a great help when we decided to make some adjustments to our backend portals - two-thumbs up for her dedication in helping us.

Cons

Hi Alex, thank you for your review! :)

Best tablet based POS and Inventory System

Intuitive and very easy to use. All our dining staff was able to learn using it only after a few days. Cost efficient and a lot of very useful features. Data analysis such as "Top Items" and "Menu Analysis" are very useful and insightful. Highly recommended for food stalls/ restaurants of different sizes.

Cons

Thank you for your review, glad you find FoodZaps easy to use. Look forward to your continuous support.

Very good work like a simple calculator.

Very fast solution, easy to configure, easy to work and connecte withe everything. I like the software but how can i sale in Portugal? We have the certificate of the taxes govern. I gon wate for the feed back from you "Foodzaps"

Cons

Thank you for your review. Are you looking at a reseller program? Drop us an email at sales@foodzaps.com and we'll move forward from there. Thank you.

Best Restaurant Software

Excellent Aplicación. Easy to use and very complete I love the function of text ordering. Great job.

Cons

Thank you for your review! Glad to know you liked the text ordering function.

Easy, simple, cheap

The app is simple and easy to use. But you need to get to know where some functions are hidden. For example: If you want to edit your order you need to push long on the quantity of the item and then you can change the quantity. There are some things that can be smarter but overall it's a good app to use and it's not expensive so the things that good be better are not that important.

Cons

Thank you for your feedback, we will strive to make the features more intuitive.

We using foodzaps to run a cafe like 3 months, is good.

Some time there are some problems when we using the discount which we set up, and is fine after reboot. If you guys can work on more plan would be better, because the current price is bit higher than market price I think. Thanks

Cons

Thank you for your feedback. Regarding the discount issue, please write in to assist@foodzaps.com and we will get it fixed.

Covers all the essentials for my bistro and the demo worked fine. The accessed template was easy to

The accessed template was easy to change and gave me all the fine details I needed to convert over to my menu items. Did not have any thing to complain about the FoodZaps app worked very well.

Cons

Thank you for your review! Will be great if you could indicate your restaurant name if you don't mind.

Good customer service

I can say this is a well tool. But about the prices, it's quite high.maybe you should adjust the prices base on each country. That'd be great!

Simple and on point

It could be slow when you have a rush, but I think it's a great software.

Good experience

I have almost 6 months using the app and this is a very good tool for restaurants administration.

good

excellent, very easy to use and cheap

Cons

Thank you for your review, glad you liked our service.

Love it

Good deal, I enjoy the way its easy to operate.

Cons

Glad you liked it. Thank you for your review!

Easy to set-up, simple to use

Pros

I like that it is a software, so I can use my own devices. No hidden costs and the service is good.

Cons

For the moment, it has been a good surprise in every way.

This reviewer only left a rating

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.