FoodZaps Reviews

4.58/5 (19 reviews)

Angeline Quah

All is good

Reviewed 2017-01-10

Personally thinks that pictures are not necessary, other than that it's a very helpful application to use for most food and beverage outlets.mobility

Great value

Reviewed 2017-02-04

I'm using the app about a year and I have a good experience with it. It almost 1.5 to 3.5 dollars per dayUsability, ease of use, look and feel

Good quality software

Reviewed 2017-02-04

I really have a good experience using this software and take my business to another level of technology world. Good look and feel, quick access

Ericson Cruz

This POS is easy to use and the daily summary is very useful.

Reviewed 2016-02-25

The user interface is is easy to use. Updating the menu is also easy. We are yet to use the Inventory function but we'll get there. The daily reports are useful but we had wanted in format that is readily exportable to excel. As it stands you have to go to the website to access the exportable reports and these have to be be edited for it to become useful in posting to accounting format.

Eva Maurits

Easy, simple, cheap

Reviewed 2016-02-15

The app is simple and easy to use. But you need to get to know where some functions are hidden. For example: If you want to edit your order you need to push long on the quantity of the item and then you can change the quantity. There are some things that can be smarter but overall it's a good app to use and it's not expensive so the things that good be better are not that important.

Alex Lo

Very intuitive, easy to use and great customer service behind it!

Reviewed 2016-02-16

Most, if not all of our staff learnt FoodZaps on their own because it is so intuitive - literally everyone knows how to use it after a few tries. The steps involved to key-in orders are simple - this is a big plus to our seamless operations especially during peak hours. Chelsea was a great help when we decided to make some adjustments to our backend portals - two-thumbs up for her dedication in helping us.

Francis Cacha

Best tablet based POS and Inventory System

Reviewed 2016-03-07

Intuitive and very easy to use. All our dining staff was able to learn using it only after a few days. Cost efficient and a lot of very useful features. Data analysis such as "Top Items" and "Menu Analysis" are very useful and insightful. Highly recommended for food stalls/ restaurants of different sizes.

António Ramos

Very good work like a simple calculator.

Reviewed 2016-02-16

Very fast solution, easy to configure, easy to work and connecte withe everything. I like the software but how can i sale in Portugal? We have the certificate of the taxes govern. I gon wate for the feed back from you "Foodzaps"

MING ZENG

We using foodzaps to run a cafe like 3 months, is good.

Reviewed 2016-03-30

Some time there are some problems when we using the discount which we set up, and is fine after reboot. If you guys can work on more plan would be better, because the current price is bit higher than market price I think. Thanks

D W

Covers all the essentials for my bistro and the demo worked fine. The accessed template was easy to

Reviewed 2016-02-15

The accessed template was easy to change and gave me all the fine details I needed to convert over to my menu items. Did not have any thing to complain about the FoodZaps app worked very well.

Jaime Sandoval

Best Restaurant Software

Reviewed 2016-02-16

Excellent Aplicación. Easy to use and very complete I love the function of text ordering. Great job.

Minh Dang Ngoc Huy

Good customer service

Reviewed 2017-03-24

I can say this is a well tool. But about the prices, it's quite high.maybe you should adjust the prices base on each country. That'd be great!

bassey inyang

Simple and on point

Reviewed 2016-02-15

It could be slow when you have a rush, but I think it's a great software.

Angeline Quah

Not exactly efficient

Reviewed 2016-02-15

extra steps needed to key in additional info. report does not show total number of pax count report does not show pending sales and closed sales connection of device is laggy at times system does not allow exemption of tax charges for regular items

Good experience

Reviewed 2016-03-02

I have almost 6 months using the app and this is a very good tool for restaurants administration.

kevin man

good

Reviewed 2016-02-17

excellent, very easy to use and cheap

Yolanda Smith

Love it

Reviewed 2016-02-15

Good deal, I enjoy the way its easy to operate.

Nicolas Tonio

Easy to set-up, simple to use

Reviewed 2016-04-13
Review Source: Software Advice

I like that it is a software, so I can use my own devices. No hidden costs and the service is good.

Γιώργος Καμακάρης