Formaloo Reviews - Page 3

oscar m.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Un imprescindible en mi trabajo para recabar información

De las mejores compras que he hecho. Cada vez que necesito encuentas o formularios lo tengo claro. Un producto de 10

Pros

Me encanta tanto para recabar información una vez acabada una formación como cuando quiero que personas se apunten a mis formaciones. Me encantas los formularios con lógica.Un descubrimiento

Cons

ninguna pero me encantaria que como en typeform se puedan seleccionar los botones por las letras

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Luis Miguel M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great form builder with tons of features

I love the Formaloo platform! It's so easy to use and I was able to build my custom business application without any coding required. The support team is also super helpful and they were able to help me with any questions I had. Highly recommend this platform!

Pros

With Formaloo, you can make your own surveys, quizzes, polls, and more! There are different templates for all types of projects such as HR questionnaires or customer satisfaction surveys. You can also export your results in a spreadsheet format which makes it easier to analyze them with other programs like Excel or GSheet.

Cons

Need integration with Pabbly. The only negative is that though the logic builder has a nice flow chart to help you manage your logic, it doesn't have advanced logic such as skip or block logic. This type of logic is usually only needed for more sophisticated flows so this isn't a show stopper.The only negative is that though the logic builder has a nice flow chart to help you manage your logic, it doesn't have advanced logic such as skip or block logic. This type of logic is usually only needed for more sophisticated flows so this isn't a show stopper.

JW

Justin W.

Venture Capital & Private Equity, self-employed

What a great offering!

Pros

I love the clean UX of the experience (a huge upgrade over Google Forms), and the array of powerful features. Even just using a few of them makes for a fantastic value! You can launch a new website (Custom URL) with each form you set up? That's amazing.

Cons

I would like a better workspace UX, as it's not clear to me how that works, is configured, or is different than folders. I just might have more to learn.

David T.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Formaloo works well, easily adaptable, and keeps improving

I am using it to collect data from customers, potential customers, and from anon people for database, surveys, etc. purposes

Pros

It is relatively simple to use and yet can be used for a lot of different applications. I am only really using the form builder/database functionality but it can be used for many other things. Eventually I might build a mobile app with it.

Cons

No real cons to speak of. Initially they didn't have many videos but they have fixed that and their support is quite good.

Emiliano L.

Government Administration, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Una alternativa real para recoger información.

En otros programas se crean bases de datos que permiten modificar los datos en tiempo real. Al no existir esta opción tengo que utilizar pabbly para trabajar los datos en otros entornos. No es un problema, pero me gustaría que evolucionara. No obstante como formulario, es de los mejores.

Pros

Vengo del entorno de Office 365 y Google. He probado algunos formularios de calidad en WP. Pero este gana en casi todo. Es fácil y sencillo.

Cons

Lo que menos me gusta es el tema de no poder elegir un servidor en Europa, limita mis posibilidades de uso. Esto tiene fácil solución si activan esta opción.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

MO

Marie O.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

An excellent alternative to other form builders

Formaloo has helped me to automate processes in my business, particularly gathering client/student feedback on my courses and digital products.

Pros

Very easy to use, beautiful forms that are easily customisable with my branding. I love that I can easily embed the forms on my course platform to collect and collate client feedback. They are very simple to setup and I like that the person filling out the form also gets a copy of their testimonial.

Cons

I was a bit overwhelmed at first about where to start, but the training videos are very helpful.

TH

Troy H.

Design, 1-10 employees

What I have been looking for

Great option! I have been looking for a solution like this for my websites and now it can also serve my company in other ways I didn’t realize possible. Fast turnaround on support as well.

Pros

- The ability to embed forms on any site - unlimited amount of forms - the ability to use for client sites and have their submissions emailed to them as they allow for different emails for each address - great UI and drag and drop builder - the free version is pretty powerful and allows you to test its validity before buying - demo with team was helpful in answering my advanced questions - simple interface - presentation mode seems to offer some great insight abilities for the future

Cons

- lack of ability to change fonts and have more design capabilities within the forms, but I am told this will change in the near future.

PF

Paul F.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Collecting data doesn't have to be boring!

Overall, I really like Formaloo because the forms are so customizable and the support you get from them if you have a problem is very good too.

Pros

The form builder really does have every feature you need to set up forms to collect all the data you need in way that is unique to whatever you're using it for. I also really like the the ability to customize not only the form, but also the branding of the forms with your own domains and / or cname.I also like the fact that they put out ideas for you on their YouTube channel, to use their product in ways that you may not have thought of.

Cons

The dashboard and UI are somewhat difficult to use, though once you get used to where all the features and controls are located, it's not that big of a deal.

SR

Sandee R.

Intuitive Forms Builder

I like having Formaloo to build surveys and application forms to improve the efficiencies in my business and save me time.

Pros

I was looking for a way to build forms that didn't involve me knowing code. I found Formaloo and had my first form built within 15 minutes. I find it very intuitive to use the form builder and implement it where I need it on my websites, in social media, and even as a link in my email signature.

Cons

I ran into some technical difficulties after I did an upgrade. It didn't want to run on any browser except Safari. Once I got that sorted out, things were fine again.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Does what I needed and more

Formaloo is the best tool I've found for quickly creating highly customized forms of any size. I now consider it an essential part of my business toolkit.

Pros

Formaloo is a great platform for creating and publishing customizable, professional-looking forms. The drag-and-drop form builder makes it easy for anyone to create professional, dynamic forms that can be published to the web or mobile devices. The searchable database feature makes it easy to quickly find forms and templates that you can customize to meet your needs. The template gallery provides a variety of templates to help you get started.

Cons

Right now they do not have integration with Pabbly connect or with webhooks, but it is on their roadmap., They assure us it should be developed soon.

Thanks for your review. Also, the integration with Pabbly is now up and running! You ask and you shall receive ^_^

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Great Form Builder Software with Potential

Pros

Love that I can create any forms very easily and quickly. Great software to deploy surveys and record stats and even publish those stats through an "app" using their software on your own website or elsewhere.

Cons

The logic and scoring is glitchy, I've had a few forms that have been glitchy and hard to solve even with customer support and its taken weeks to figure it out. Note, one of these forms is very advanced and has taken months and months is still unresolved. The other form is more basic quiz with small error but still not fixed after 3 weeksish.

Abraham C.

Mining & Metals, 1-10 employees

Easy to Create Forms and Great Functionality

Overall, I'm very satisfied with the app because it meets all the requirements for my upcoming projects.

Pros

Creating forms is straightforward and there are lots of fields available to use. I will have a lot of use cases for this app. Some of them are asking the attendance of video conference participants, asking for customer information, product customization requirements, contact us forms (of course), and asking for product feedback or review. It got all I need to do these future projects.

Cons

Not enough customization on fields layout. There are only 2 options available - always single column and responsive multi-columns. You might need to use their Custom CSS feature if you want more control over the layout.

NP

Nina P.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Formaloo the start of something great

The overall expierence is very positive

Pros

Formaloo is a new product and listens perfectly to their users. Whenever we are missing something, are having trouble using a tool or think something can be more easier, their team takes these notes very serious and implements them often. Never expierenced a better customer service.

Cons

There are still some simple things missing that you do need, for example: a survey question with a picture or a minimum amount of words someone needs to reply with.

NG

Nir G.

Information Services, 1-10 employees

Amazing form tool for a low price

Formaloo is a great new product that evolves exponentially. They are client-centered and have an open roadmap, which makes me trust this new kid on the block rather than those who used to be cool a few years ago. The support experience is great as well - tested by 2 persons on my team which assisted over the weekend.

Pros

I love the fact you can build simple and advanced forms easily, and embed them in various ways on your website. Logic, calculation, payment integration allows implementation of various use cases from onboarding, engagement and payment forms. Custom domains without formaloo branding are a plus, I already sent demos to a couple of clients and it makes the difference when presenting ideas.

Cons

The form UX itself is not there yet - but improving rapidly - so I trust the team to improve the product. There are quite a few hiccups while loading the forms and I hope the team will fix those soon: - CSS may load after the content, resulting in clunky redraws - The content loads after the "continue" button, so it seems like the form is empty. - Editing responses has a strange flow, you have to re-take the form and sometimes it doesn't load the first option. Overall I'm sure everything will be fixed, it's a matter of prioritization.

Graphic Design, self-employed

Great alternative to Typeform

Overall, it's great and I would highly recommend it to anyone needing forms that have never made forms before. It's beginner-friendly and you can reach out to their support for clarity if you can't find it in their resources section. The other nice thing is that they have a road map for upcoming features and current projects, so very transparent.

Pros

Formaloo is easy to use and pick up. Their template library is really good and the tutorial section is very well covered. There's also a simple WYSIWYG editor, so you know exactly what in your design will be implemented. The folder structure for different forms for different sites/projects is awesome.

Cons

There wasn't a lot to dislike. I may want to add more ways to accept payment on the forms.

Raul F.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Lightspeed forms with modern design plus many advanced features

I started to use it to include at the bottom of my newsletters a link to forms, so I had a better way to engage users or to receive their point of view about the topics commented on the newsletter. I had very valuable insights. And with the polls it was fun that anyone could see the results.

Pros

The forms not only load fast, and users enjoy fulfilling them, but they are also very easy to create. And the Formaloo also allows you to create polls, contact forms, and payment forms with the same speed. Plus there are more advanced features such as the possibility to create databases, CRMs, small projects with Kanban views, etc. all of them integrated with the possibility to gather information via the web forms.

Cons

This is a young app still in development. They have a talented and involved team. At the same time, I did not like that the poll results did not look that good. But in regard to web forms, they are second to none. And the designs are very enjoyable to use, clear and professional.

MA

Munib A.

Perfect & easiest solution to create custom CRM

Pros

Many templates to get started from with various use cases. The customer support is excellent. They respond right away and answer all your questions. They even send you video responses to show you how to fix whatever issue you are having and even offer different solutions.

Cons

There are still some bugs that need to be addressed but as soon as you contact support about the bug, they address it right away.

Dr Abhishek G.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Shifted Away from Google Forms

Pros

1. Easy to get started with simple forms (Bye Bye Google Forms) 2. Conditional Logic great addition 3. File Upload great feature

Cons

1. More Tutorials required to completely use this powerful software (Because there are so advanced features which are helpful but takes time to self learn)

KA

Kapil A.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Great Product with an AMAZING Scope!

Overall experience so far is really good.I feel some of the features are still in development but even with the current features & functionality I'd say it is a great Value for Money.

Pros

I feel it is a great Value for Money and the current features & functionality is also pretty good when I compare to the market leaders.And the team of FORMALOO listens to the feedback of the users which is a great thing.

Cons

I feel some of the advanced features are still in development when I compare it to the market leaders. But they are upgrading the Product at a very good speed with continuous updates.

Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees

THE MOST FLEXIBLE FORM BUILDER that Ive been looking for my whole life!

Support is amazing. Fast response and freindly. Fast and adaptive to our needs

Pros

Besides all the other bells and whistles of a form builder. Best feature would be lookup fields to other forms and even more exciting its upcoming feature of the field lookup that could directly connect to other databases! Give them a few years it will be very unique. The development team works very fast too! Not to mention custom PDFs and other amazing features coming soon.

Cons

At current is just the UI is abit too " all over the place" would be nice if they have a UI upgrade. but of course , important features first! Only thing is that I hope they will be able to deliver as promised. and also find a good way to get recurring revenue plans.

Deepak B.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Great tool to capture details

Overall the experience is great, only custom email option is not functional rest everything is great

Pros

Formaloo is great tool which is helping us with data capture, earlier we had to create our own forms, even google forms was not much customizable, Formaloo gave us customization, and we even now don't have to worry about captcha

Cons

It does not allows us to send email from our own domain.

OG

Orna G.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

I highly recommend

It has saved me time and money and has exceeded my expectations in every way.

Pros

Formaloo is a powerful form and app creating software that has exceeded my expectations. The software is user-friendly and has made it easy for me to create custom forms and apps without any coding experience. One of the best features of Formaloo is the variety of templates that are available to use. The templates cover a wide range of use cases, making it easy for me to find the perfect one for my needs. The customization options are also fantastic, allowing me to brand my forms and apps with my own logo and colors.Formaloo's customer support is also top-notch. Whenever I have had a question or issue, they provided excellent support. Overall, I highly recommend Formaloo for anyone looking for a powerful, user-friendly form and app creating software.

Cons

I honestly don't see any issues to report on.

RE

Roberto E.

One of the Best Form Builders available on the Market

Overall Formaloo is a great Form Builder that has many features such as calculations, surveys, conditional forms, chatbox and many features.In their website they state that at its core, Formaloo is a database. Everything that you create will create a database for you and connects everything for you automatically.That said your imagination and creativity can make wonders with a tool like Formaloo!

Pros

One of the Pros of Formaloo form builder is that you can grant access to statistics of form responses, and even you can create client portals, internal tools for your company or business and online directories

Cons

Depending on how often you use the uploading files field, you might find that your disk space is consumed

DL

Dinno L.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Awesomeloo

I appreciate the platform's advanced features, such as question branching, customizable fields, and data analysis tools, which have allowed us to create complex and personalized surveys that provide us with valuable insights.

Pros

if I had to choose one thing that I like the most, it would have to be the platform's ease of use.

Cons

I would like to see more customization options in terms of design and layout of the surveys.

Mark D.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Simple, Elegant and Powerful Form Builder

At first, I am really thrilled with Formaloo because they have all the things I am looking for in a Form Builder. The UI is simple and clean, there is logic feature for form building and Payment option for forms are a plus for me.

Pros

The UI is very clean, easy-to-understand and it has a lot of features.

Cons

As of the moment, only Stripe can be integrated into the payment forms. I hope Paypal and other payment options will become available soon.