Formaloo Reviews - Page 4

JG

Jake G.

Consumer Goods, self-employed

Works great

Pros

Pretty straight forward. Has a ton of functionality. I love that I set it up once and don't have to worry about it.

Cons

There are some UX details that are a little confusing but not much of a problem.

DV

Danilo V.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

I use Formaloo i all my projects!

In the projects I work with, I need to collect customer information, carry out knowledge assessments, register for events and several other demands and Formaloo manages to meet all of them

Pros

The amount of functions that the tool offers is perfect to help in the most varied types of projects

Cons

In some browsers, some errors may occur, but nothing that prevents its use. I understand that this is normal when it comes to technology.

am

alex m.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

very good tool to carry 100%

Pros

All information is stored in your cloud, reaches at the same time the mail and you can check on your app

Cons

for the moment everything's fine, i hope you will be able to translate it into Spanish at your next update

HC

Hak Chong L.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Formaloo - One of the best Survey Tool in the market at this moment (2022)

I have a collection of Survey software over the years and Formaloo is the easiest to use and its tutorials are very helpful.

Pros

Its friendly UI is a big PLUS. The ability to automate Formaloo with other software is another big PLUS PLUS.

Cons

Although its calculator functions can serve many basic needs, I hope it can be further improved in terms of adding more variables from other questions collected.

Government Administration, 501-1,000 employees

Fast & Responsive - Super alternative to the current giant competitors - A good contender

UI is very friendly.

Pros

The intuittive features (like Logic, Form Elements, Database, etc.) when creating the form seemed interesting and leave an impression when compared to other platforms. A lot more features included for 'Limitless possibilities' in creating great & feature-rich forms, yet fast & intuitive.

Cons

Not found as of now. But polishing point of view it requires more stabilization. Expecting features that can make platform more intuitive and feature-rich than that of current giants.

CH

Christophe H.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

The king of the forms !

Great expérience, formaloo is sincerly a great product to create and manage forms and surveys, it nicely integrates within my workflows with great feedback from my clients.

Pros

Formaloo is a brilliant and powerful solution to create actionable forms and surveys that can be customize as one wants and that can operate with any third party products using API and webhooks. Love it !

Cons

To be honest, the app feature is probably useful for internal needs / apps, but I don't really know how I could use it with clients.

UW

Uwe W.

Management Consulting, self-employed

Good survey service that can - and probably will - improve

I used it as a form builder for my website and replaced it again because it was too difficult to adapt the design. Still in use as a survey builder where design doesn't count that much.

Pros

It is super easy to set up a survey or questionaire. Even apps for data management can be build with it.

Cons

Adapting a form to a different layout than the predefined one is way to complicated and insufficient. Also, the output of gathered data should be customizable.

TG

Tibor G.

Design, self-employed

Really a great tool with huge functionality

Really, Formaloo solves so many problems for me. Especially in regard to hosting forms and data while still complying to GDPR. But there is so much more - the functionality is huge and I'm really happy that I found it. While I was looking on the roadmap, many of the functions (like Google fonts support) already have been implemented. It's one of the tools that lets me think about new ideas and how to get the most out of it - before I didn't even think about some usecases.

Pros

Formaloo is easy to set up, easy to style and easy to implement. It is GDPR-ready which is super important for most of my usecases. The functionality is huge, you can build forms, quizzes, surveys and more within a couple of minutes with conditional logic inside. You also have a broad range of options for implementation in your website (iframe, script, embed, link).

Cons

In my optinion the graphical user interface is too playful - its clean and intuitive but there could be more layout structure too it. And to be honest, most of this is caused by the used font of the interface.

VK

Vaibhav K.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

See a huge potential and bright future for this product

Even thought there are some limitations I have a very positive vibe about the future of this tool. Especially because of how supporting and responsive their support is. They are always ready to listen and improve their tool. Thats a big plus for me.

Pros

First thing that caught my eye was beautiful design of the forms we create. Apart from look they also have solid logic and field options. You can use forms as if they are tables relational database. You can lookup data from one form to other.

Cons

The most frustrating thing I felt was a lack of support for in built formulas and variables in the calculator function. Their calculator needs a lot of improvements.

JM

John M.

Computer Software, self-employed

Forms that Work

Pros

Being able to customize the form data and set a webhook to save the data

Cons

Not a big fan of the ui/design, but it grows on you

Vasan G.

Computer Software, self-employed

A great SAAS product which is ideal for our purposes

I found Formoloo an excellent product and see many current and future uses for it in our business.

Pros

I run a project for a charity. We have a need to generate various forms requiring various levels of functionality. In the past we used Google forms and Microsoft Forms. They were useful but had limited functionality and levels of customisation. Formaoloo gave us all that we were missing and more.

Cons

Difficult to say but probably would have liked the quiz customisation to be a bit easier. Also had some issues amending forms on my mobile phone.

Marco C.

Design, 1-10 employees

Great form builder with incredible potential. It still needs some refinements.

I'm really satisfied with Formaloo, and I believe that its value will skyrocket. I already plan to use it for a side business I'm building since it's super easy to deploy.

Pros

It's easy to use and has a great pricing model. It has every feature an advanced form builder should have. It is still some minor refinements from a UX perspective, but it's perfect for deploying an advanced form or a basic web app (something like a calculator or a quiz). You can even pay a one-time fee and export the code as a mobile app. I've not tested this feature yet, but the whole system is promising.

Cons

The major problem, in my opinion, is the limited UI customization. It's almost impossible to customize the forms, so I prefer to use Formaloo on the backend of my services since I can't adapt it to my brand identity.

JL

Josh L.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Formaloo is a Fantastic Form Builder and So Much More

Excellent

Pros

I like how easy it is to set up forms and surveys. Plus, they make it really easy to customize the entire look. Filling out the forms is a great experience for users as well.

Cons

The one downside that I've found is when it comes to viewing the results. Sometimes it is tricky to look through and analyze the data. However, they do have graphs and charts to break things down which is a bonus.

Pharmaceuticals, 501-1,000 employees

Customization is USP

Pros

It noncode development. Highly customizable. User havd to be crearive to extract full juice from it. Traditional forms can be built in creative way. Advantage is lower cost

Cons

Not found any negative yet. Navigation is an issue sometimes.

Juan Carlos C.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Usefull and powerfull tool

This tool is really easy to use. Once signed up, in just a few minutes I created a new form for gatharing some information from my team and stared to receive all the information needed. The documentation is clear and has many videos for helping you to configure all features.

Pros

- Interfase clean, intuitive and very easy to use - Many kind of fields including a complete product/quantity fields. - Included payment with Stripe fields - Multi page forms - Responsive - Integration with many apps including Google Sheets - Webhooks for giving more powerful for programmers - Notifications when somebody submitted data - Calculations for some kind of fields - Summary with graphs of data submitted - Customized domains, very easy to setup - Very good tech support response

Cons

I would like to have more options for process the information from the database. However I need to use more this tool because at this point I have not too much experience using the summary.

AU

Aditya U.

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

Formaloo- worth every penny

Creating online forms, applications and iteration management has become so easy with this product

Pros

What I liked the most about Formaloo is it's easy iteration management, creation of forms and web/mobile app creation tools...very efficient and user friendly

Cons

Dynamic app creation and iteration management can still be better but overall its an amazing product

YC

Yvonne C.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Easy to Use

Pros

Formaloo gives the beginner user confidence. They provide very easily customisable templates. They also have multiple templates for different purposes. I managed to create a CRM for my office. They also have an option of building an app for you.

Cons

The UI needed more improvement. It looks a little too cute to be professional.

AI

Arturo III R.

Design, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Formaloo: A Great Tool for Data and Customer Engagement!

As a 3D artist at AR3Designs, I rely on Formaloo to gather project details from clients. With that info, I create clear proposals and agreements, including pricing calculations, to keep things professional and straightforward in our client interactions.

Pros

I've been using Formaloo, and it's really impressive – it's this fantastic data management and customer engagement platform that makes collecting and analyzing data a breeze for businesses.

Cons

While I appreciate the features of Formaloo's free version, I can't help but envy the paid version for its added benefits and functionalities.

Deban V.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Great deal 💯

Getting feedback from user is very difficult task so Formaloo make it easier and more accessible.

Pros

It's was the perfect solution to implement in to my website. And i will use more often with my customers and my subscribers to develop faster then ever.

Cons

With this software, you need to practice more often before being en expert like every software. I hope in the future they will be an onboarding.

Pin Shang P.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Best buy in appsumo

We are a digital marketing agency. We used form for our client standalone or in wordpress.

Pros

They offers lifetime deal in appsumo. It is a steal compare to other player in market like typeform, jot form or even gravity form. It has the same functions and some even better functions but the price is unbeatable. Grab it before it gone.

Cons

Since it is relatively new software, it still lack of some features such as multiple success page, table filter and others. Hopefully they can fulfil their promise in the road map.

TB

Talal B.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

It's easy to use

Great platform, easy to use and without codes, I have organized and linked my data.With great customer service.I am happy to be a customer of the platform

Pros

- easy to use- Customizable- Customer portal- Logic

Cons

- It does not support the Arabic language- Customer portal needs improvement-Inability to organize files.

KL

Kam Ling F.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

Great team with a great product

Very good experience and highly recommend to everyone! The team is always ready to listen to what customers are looking for.

Pros

I like how easily customizable and how the team is always there to help.

Cons

Nothing! Formaloo has been very useful. There were times when there were bugs and they made sure to solve them immediately!

Sarah T.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Great first time experience!

I needed a survey creation tool and found a few on AppSumo (the mainstream survey tools all seem overpriced to me). I tried out a number before settling on Formaloo because it did everything I was looking for. I dived straight in and started creating my survey and found it fairly intuitive to use - I didn't need to refer to any help files. The user interface is pretty good and I like that it is simple & easy on the eye. It was a great first time experience & I'm definitely going to look at the other uses of Formaloo for my business

Pros

I found Formaloo to be really easy to use, with a simple but effective user interface. Creating a survey was easy to do and although it took me a while that was only because I was completely new to the product. My next survey will take next to no time to create. I like that I can integrate Formaloo with other products and I'll be using it for other aspects of my business, not just simple surveys. The company is great at keeping me informed of updates and new features without bombarding me.

Cons

A couple of my charts had field names going off the page so I could only see half of each of the words, but it wasn't critical.

Sandeep Y.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Formaloo a great productivity tool for workplace with many solutions

Pros

It provides both free and paid versions and powerful no code platform for collaboration and to collect the data and understand it after organising it.

Cons

No dislikes but advise to use serveless technologies from public cloud provider's for more stability and reliability of the platform

RG

Richard G.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Formaloo is exactly what I needed

I had an immediate need that I fixed in less than an hour to gather data on my prospective students. But using the system, I have discovered over a dozen other use cases that I am actively pursuing. It is great. I think I am going to replace all of the hard coded forms on my website and maybe automate some forms from my own CRM.

Pros

Quick and easy to use, low cost, no programming necedssary, relatiely intuitive, reliable.

Cons

While working on a form, each time I click save, I am presented with a box that I have to close. It should only present the box when I try to leave the form. Finally the same is true when I do try to leave the form, I have to acknowledge that I saved, rather than the system knowing that I had just saved. Minor annoyance, not a big deal but I am sure they will fix that as they seem to be wildly responsive.