FreeAgent CRM Logo

FreeAgent CRM Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.19/10

See full reviews by rating

I have never in my 30 years of being in the mortgage industry and sales seen a rep care more about making a system work for a client than she has. She has been absolutely amazing.
The package is perfect for not only customer retention but for opportunity revenue tracking and forecasting. One other fab feature of free agent is the easy integration of mail chimp.
I was looking for a program that was easy to use since I needed it to be used by someone with limited technical ability. Super easy to use for people of all technical experience levels.
I can't think of anything that I really dislike about it.
I find it very frustrating that you can't scroll down vertically on windows unless you adapt your fields to fit. Some functions don't work on my preferred browser which is Firefox.
I used to complain about the email font - but they just fixed that and there are a lot of new options to make your email look professional.

FreeAgent CRM users...

InfoFlo-logocaret

InfoFlo

Zendesk Sell-logocaret

Zendesk Sell

How would you rate FreeAgent CRM?

Keeping all communications with members/donors in one place with no effort

Great staff and help with every issue...upbeat...great people to work with

Pros

The ability to automatically archive all email communication with donors and members has been super invaluable as well as an easy to use next steps and imbedded email/phone communications interface is simply invaluable. It eliminates what was formerly time consuming steps to make sure all communications was kept in a person's record.

Cons

Would have liked one or two more "find" and "filter" features.

FreeAgent Review

Overall we have had a pleasant experience with FreeAgent. The setup was fairly easy, and the team at FreeAgent seem open to new ideas and feedback about the software.

Pros

I like the lay out of the software. Its pretty easy to navigate around and the overall quality of the design is nice.

Cons

Uploading files is possible to a group/individual; however, it just goes into the 'feed'. Would like to see a separate section where any files we upload to a specific person/company is stored (rather than having to search though the feed to find it)

Everything we need in one easy to use solution

Everything has been easy so far, which as a business owner, you can't ask for more. From working with sales, to on-boarding, to the product...it's been great.

Pros

We have different teams working with manufacturers, distributors, vendors, and so on and this brings everything together and gets everyone on the same page. Each team has different processes and honestly some are less tech savvy than others, so having one easy to use and intuitive tool has been great.

Cons

I really like to get into the weeds on documentation and some areas could be a little more thorough, but even that's improved in the last few months. And if I still have questions, their customer support team is pretty awesome.

Fits my business

FreeAgent has helped us stay on top of our existing customers/accounts by being more organized. The workflows are a big help and the customer support (both chat and email) is amazing. We were able to use the product almost immediatley. The onboarding process was also stellar. They trainer made sure were set up in a way that made sense for our business.

Pros

The ability to customize apps that fit my business and it is easy to use.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about the software. The software keeps evolving, making it easier and easier to use for my business.

Tailor Made for My Business

It feels like much more of a partner vs. vendor relationship. The Customer Success team @ FreeAgent are always there to answer product questions or lean on for configuration advice.

Pros

FreeAgent supercharged our insurance firm. My sales team was up & running within days of making the decision to adopt this CRM platform and I didn’t have to hire someone to maintain the software. It’s crazy how easy it is to tailor the software to your unique business.

Cons

Didn’t have the ability to calculate commissions, but, thankfully, they just introduced calculated fields into the platform.

Fabulous small CRM

The package is perfect for not only customer retention but for opportunity revenue tracking and forecasting One other fab feature of free agent is the easy integration of mail chimp All this at a reasonable price...................perfect and easy to recommend Rebecca Bartlettt-Jones

Pros

I love the flexibility of this CRM and how 99% of the program can be customized. The online help is brilliant and actually live . The agents are patient , prompt, responsive and understanding.

Cons

I cant complain about anything particular.

Great Product for Customer Tracking and Management

This product helps us tract sales, potential sales, and customer interaction.

Pros

They have a way to track multiple payments for one or multiple products.

Cons

When writing an email, if you need to go back to get some customer information or to read an earlier email, you have to go out of the email you're in and you lose what you wrote.

FreeAgent Is the best value for your money.

This is my first experience with CRMs and its been so pleasant and not frustrating. Thats hard to find in the tech world for me. Our rep is wonderful and knows her stuff!

Pros

Simple, easy to use and easily learnable. Helpful staff that are there quickly to help with any issues that come up or that you have questions about. Integrates well with Office 365. Looks great and is neat and tidy.

Cons

Any cons that I did have, have quickly been fixed. They are open to suggestions and are constantly improving.

Imaginab Review

Centralized our pipeline, currently working on generating KPI reports on a level that will give us far more insight than we have ever had into our sales processes

Pros

Simplicity of making changes and customizing the information stored under accounts, opportunities, and contacts

Cons

Does not capture duplicate information on import or thereafter

Free Agent CRM

Free Agent has demonstrated to me that they are committed to delivering the most flexible all in one CRM and Project Management software in the market. They have been true to their word and are making progress weekly.

Pros

Flexibility in setting up workflow tabs to include custom ad-hoc fields. Easy to use. Great customer support.

Cons

Calendar: limited views - not like Google - yet!

FreeAgent CRM is a Great Tool!

Customer representatives really work very hard to provide the best training and support! If you are a Mortgage Loan Originator, Real Estate Agent ora stand alone Sale Rep, I think FreeAgent is a great fit!

Pros

I like how easy it is to work with, especially for my small sales consulting business. It has all the key features I need!

Cons

I really can’t come up with a feature that detracts. Perhaps smaller type for the screen; but I would be very picky choosing that.

Excellent Product

I have never had an experience like this before... they contacted me, and made follow up, answered all my questions, and even invited me to their offices. They have been great with customer support; it is almost 24/7. They are very nice and willing to help out, and hear your suggestions. Since I can customize it to my needs, it’s a perfect product. I recommend it 100%.

Pros

What I love the most about this product is that it is customizable, so the program adapts to my needs instead of the other way around. It is super user friendly, and it has great customer support!! They even give you 1:1 training, and help you customize your profile, and they won’t leave you alone until you are happy with the end product.

Cons

There are a few (almost none) user experience things that can improve... but they are constantly updating features.

I reviewed several different CRMs before settling on amoCRM as I started to got thru some training and began to set everything up, I got a call from FreeAgentCRM. After speaking with with them and seeing what they had to offer, I realized that FreeAgentCR

I am thrilled to grow my business on FreeAgent's CRM platform. Thank you Maria, without your assistance and dedication to me and my business needs, I certainly would be feeling that I was alone. But with you and the support team that FreeAgent has, I am NOT alone. I really feel that you guys have my back!

Pros

The customer service I received from Maria Lopez was fantastic. Her knowledge of their CRM, understanding my business needs, and merging the two together was superb! She went above and beyond, exceeding my expectations which really showed me that both she and FreeAgent CRM appreciates my business.

Cons

FreeAgent CRM isn't the cheapest CRM system out there, but they certainly make it worth every penny with their level of customer service, dedication and support.

The only easy-to-use CRM with a configurable Platform

It’s been fantastic from the product to the people. I couldn’t ask for more from a CRM solution.

Pros

FreeAgent’s out-of-the-box integrations (email, phone, and calendar) centralize everything into one place. My team loves using it, it makes them more productive, and as a result I have the visibility I need across all our prospects and customers. As we grow, our teams and processes will change and I refuse to re-implement another CRM in 12-months time. FreeAgent’s platform can manage my existing use case, and we’ve already roadmapped other areas to consolidate onto their platform.

Cons

Nothing major. I do wish FreeAgent was around when I created my 1st startup years ago, but I don’t hold that against them.

Works well for our tracking needs

Pros

The software is very easy to use and navigate. The support we received in setting up and building out our company's FreeAgent platform was amazing. There was quite a bit we wanted personalized/tailored to our needs and no request was ever met with "we can't do that", it was always "let me see how we can get that done for you", and then the perfect solution was presented or created for us. The software was tailored to accomplish exactly what we needed, and using FreeAgent has been a very user-friendly experience.

Cons

As we are still in the early stages of using this software, no cons have been identified yet.

FreeAgent CRM

In general, the CRM is very nice. I love the fact that you get one on one training with the team and they listen to you so they can make all the modifications to the CRM. I have looked at so many CRMs to use with my Insurance Business (from home) and even though I am still in the process of customizing it I am very optimistic the final result will work well with my workflows.

Pros

I like the interface, its very appealing visually speaking. Usability is very good. I like the fact that you can do so many integrations like Mail chimp and Zapier.

Cons

It does not allow to integrate power dialers. The integration process is time consuming, but I guess is worth it if you want an end product that works with your workflows.

Free Agent has been fun, easy & exciting to get started with!

We are looking forward to the future as Free Agent continues to grow!

Pros

It's totally customizable! That's why we chose to go with Free Agent. We aren't a typical sales company so we definitely had atypical needs and they catered to them perfectly It's pretty cool how everything we ask for they can do; I'd like to imagine that everybody's Free Agent looks different. That's pretty awesome.

Cons

We wish there could be bulk email functions so we could do such operations all in one place. We have to integrate with Mail Chimp, which isn't the end of the world since we use it already, but there's a lot of unknowns in the set-up process.

Customer Service is top notch - Easiest CRM to throw at non-technical users

I rolled this out to a sales team of 8. 4 were tech-savvy under 40 and 4 were tech dinosaurs over 60. The 4 tech-savvy users picked it up the first day and have ran with it. The 4 dino's are working with FreeAgent with 1on1 training sessions and are getting the hang of it. I see this being a complete game-changer once my entire team is using this software.

Pros

-Simple for less tech-savvy users -Customer Service exceeds expectations -Customization for unique business needs is very possible -UI is easy to digest -Email tracking is a fantastic tool

Cons

-Lack of reporting is something that is being addressed -Email integration is inconsistent if you're using an Exchange server

Excellent CRM Functionality and Support for Small and Growing Businesses

The overall attention we received throughout our shopping for CRM's made FreeAgent the obvious choice. The interface is attractive, easy to use, and they import all of the customers, leads, and contact information in bulk for you, even prior to purchasing the full subscription. Adding and editing contact info is easy, and linking business email addresses and phone numbers takes seconds, so the functionality to make calls and targeted emails within the CRM itself is a great tool.

Pros

- The support and attentiveness throughout the onboarding process - The focus for small business use

Cons

- Email template builder isn't as detailed as it could be, that being said, it is very user friendly

Very responsive support team when I have questions.

Need a way to create a general-purpose document in word and insert the contents of fields into it. This would allow me to dump essential info to paper when I am going out to see a client.

Pros

Being able to use my computer as a phone. Tagging individual contacts. Being able to create new fields of various types.

Cons

Repetitive tasks should be made more convenient. For example, typing shortcuts. I type many phrases repeatedly in my notes on each phone contact. I'd love to be able to type pol and a space, and have the system substitute "personally-owned-life insurance" in it's place. mil = mother-in-law. ej - Edward Jones (common competitor in my business).

Our experience with FreeAgent has been nothing short of impressive.

Pros

The most amazing part of this software for us has been the customer service. The FreeAgent team has helped us customize our product to create a format where we can highly specialize our CRM to the need of our small business. This platform is perfectly functional and integrates well with Sales date, Point of Sale software, and email to provide a 360-degree view of your current customer base.

Cons

To date, I have noticed no real issues. If I had to pick something, I would say that it would be nice if duplicated contacts could be filtered out automatically.

FreeAgent CRM

I would highly recommend this product! The functionality and customer service is excellent!

Pros

This software is very intuitive and easy to navigate. It's ease of use for users of all levels is a plus. The Customer Service is excellent!

Cons

The search and filter was cumbersome. It should also have texting capabilities and formulas to calculate built in.

Game hanging solution

Best product with best customer success.

Pros

Easiest to use software with the most flexible platform I’ve seen in 20-years

Cons

Wish this was around 20-years ago but glad I found this now.

Very Useful

Pros

Easy to use and functional. I like the most is that I can know when my client open a Mail.

Cons

I would like to receive notifications when I have activities to do

More than we expected - More than FreeAgent expected

We are a manufacturing company that is using FreeAgent alongside our own in house developed inventory/ordering system. The integration of the two systems turned out to be much more complex than either of us imagined. MUCH to their credit the entire FreeAgent launch team has been there with us helping to develop solutions.

Pros

Flexibility - we have yet to encounter situation where the software was unable to be configured to meet our needs

Cons

Integration with our existing system has been complicated, but FreeAgent has been able to solve any challenges.