Full Slate

Cloud based appointment scheduling software

Full Slate Reviews

Gordon R.

Ease of use and ease of setting up. I liked clients being able to book appoinments themselves without talking to me beforehand.

Carolyn M.

Trina S.

Cons

I actually had to ask the customer service department to STOP harassing me to tell me what I had done wrong, they would not let it go.

Alyson S.

When people show up for an appointment, esp. in our industry (massage) and they are told they aren't no the schedule, they get very very upset quickly.

David R.

David R.

3.9

Best out there by far.

Pros

I have been using full Slate for over five years now. I have tried virtually every online scheduling program available. Each one gave me headaches or did not have the features I need. I am a sole proprietor single operator business. I wanted something that was easy for people to book online. Full slate delivers that. It does not have a lot of the fancy features some of the other programs promote...

Cons

Of course there is no such thing as a business or a program that does not have at least a few negatives. There are a few things that I would like the program to do but it simply does not. - I wish it would notice double bookings. It does not. I sometimes have customers that will book 2 or 3 appointments in a week to block out my schedule and then determine which one is best for them. I love my...

Owner Operator

Pros

This software is very easy to use. It is in some ways very basic. Over all I am happy with the software and getting around in it.

Cons

My husband and I are massage therapists and we do couples massages a lot. The soft ware dose not search the available time and day for two therapists, clients that book on line (which is about 85% of our business) Have to go in and out of the calendar and search my self for a time and a day, then go out of the search and go in under my husband and search for same day and time. This is very frustrating...

Awful

None, there was no benefits. Only headaches and issues.

Pros

The only good thing was the ease of use. The software and scheduling is easy to implement and understand for beginners. But just wait, b/c you are putting you and your company at huge risk using this software.

Cons

This company is awful, they nearly put us out of business. There was a glitch in the scheduling software allowing clients to book for times that were not available. The worst, is there was no way for us to track down who this affected. The customer service team was not helpful at all and the urgency for us to identify a solution was completely disregarded. I highly recommend you stay away from this...

A full suite of features

I've been using it for years and it is very helpful!

Pros

This software really does it all, while allowing your business room to grow. If you're looking for booking/calendar management, robust and customizable email reminders sent to your clients, the ability to schedule one on one AND groups and classes, the ability to allow clients to choose a staff member for appointments, plus overall ease of use and massive functionality, get FullSlate!

Cons

They could make the email reminder sequences easier to navigate. I'd love a folder system or similar that you could group email automations by service or category (sessions vs classes, for example).

So many things right, BUT...

I have been using Fullslate for years and I am overall VERY pleased with all the features of this online scheduler, but I've recently had a problem that has yet to be resolved. FS is easy to set up, has LOTS of versatility: able to schedule automatic "set up/clean up" time following appointments, able to limit daily hours for individual providers and/or specific services, can create detailed descriptions/instructions...

Full Slate works great

Overall it's been something that has worked for the business for this long and we continue to use it. It may be lacking in some features, but it also has a lot to offer for what we do need. Their support is very responsive as well.

Pros

My client has used Full Slate for over 5 years. It works great for client booking and allows for flex scheduling and customization. It's pretty easy to use and generally there are little to no crashes or bug issues.

Cons

It would be nice if we could customize the booking process a bit more so that we could adjust how we bill clients and merge two programs into one. Right now it doesn't fully work for all that we need. Getting a break down of client appointments would be nice instead of having to export and create a pivot table for invoicing. Would also like this history to not disappear.

Good scheduler and Marketing

Pros

It shows up on Google, easy to learn and is good for follow up email marketing.

Cons

It doesn’t integrate with anything but QB. Once you integrate with QB you can pull some data from it.

Great online scheduler

I used full slate at an acupuncture office I worked at, it was easy to keep track of various appointments and treatments types with this software.

Pros

Easy to check the day's schedule and sync with my google calendar. Lots of variables to set appointments with.

Cons

Sometimes scheduling was a bit tricky to navigate

Great Experience ... Easy to Set Up ... Customers not yet comfortable with Online booking though

Ability to quickly set up patient scheduling and monitor bookings online without personally getting involved in the booking process myself.

Pros

Cons

The fact that not all clients are comfortable using online booking software .... No fault of the software though.

User Freindly

I've used this software for over 2 years. The support is good. I appreciate the built in email/text notifications/reminders for me and my clients. I cannot book two day classes. Limitation.

Excellent for small businesses

Pros

Ease of use! Fabulous customer service. Great value compared to many of the competitors out there!!!

Cons

No cons really. If I had to be picky, I would suggest some templates for gift card printing that would make those look a little more like a Gift!

Mostly happy with this online scheduling system

Pros

Ease of use. It is Cost effective. Our Clients like it and can book at their Lester at any time during the day or night.

Cons

It goes down periodically with no notice. Not able to book couples massages or simultaneous massages at the same time.

Great software for appointment setting!

Pros

It's very easy to use and I like the automatic messages you can set up so that you don't have to use a separate email marketing system.

Best I've found in 2 years of searching

Set up is easy, customer service is by email good most of the time depends on your location, but the responses are very good. The time to set up Full Slate and understand it you'll be happy with it. After searching for 2 years I'm happy with this system, I'm a mobile service provider so the iPad & iPhone apps are important, online booking is quite attractive and easy to set up and use, although...

Cons

Good tool to keep an organized schedule and set times for meetings

Pros

It is really simple to use and it is really fast to navigate to schedule times in different time zones when I am in need to do so quickly.

Cons

What I don't like about the tool is that after you set the time on the schedule it is really complicated to edit that appointment .

Great Features - But Filled with Glitches and TERRIBLE Customer Service

Full Slate has a LOT of the features I was looking for in an online scheduling service so I made the switch from Schedulicity a few years ago. At first everything was great, until I started to encounter problems with their system. The first issue happened when I blocked days off. Later, when I changed my hours, the system automatically reopened those days. I contacted customer service and they...

Full Slate is the ABSOLUTE WORST

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS. IT IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST IN CUSTOMER SERVIC AND OFFERINGS

Pros

Nothing but the idea of what it offered.

Cons

IT is COMPLETELY UNRELIABLE! The customer service is horrid! No one knows how to fix anything and they actually hang up on you! Things change without notification. Clients get confirmation of appointment but the appointments don't appear on the calendar, and so many more things it would take hours to explain.

You get what you pay for

Full Slate has a lower monthly fee than most appointment software and the reason is clearly due to lack of flair and features.