Salestools.io Reviews

2.61/5 (23 reviews)

Priscilla Kerr

Great for leadgen and outreach!

Reviewed 2018-03-06

We increased the productivity in our marketing and lead gen team significantly with their automation. We recommend to take an onboarding session to improve your experience.I love the new automation, the auto prospector cut our time spent on prospecting down by 2 hours a day, That is 2 hours better spent on social, phone calls and answering emails!

Nancy Freeman

Full outbound sales automation, 100% automated!

Reviewed 2018-03-06

Automated leadgen and outreach in one unified platform. Their support helps me get the newest templates and improve emailing. They made sure i am GDPR ready!I love the depth of the data, i can find basically anyone without having to use Linkedin and be stucked there. I can set up my ideal customer profile, the personas and fully automate the outreach with the Auto Prospector that Salestools has pinoneered.

Michael Venn

Terrible customer service and impossible to close your account.

Reviewed 2017-06-29

The best Pro would be to save your money and time by avoiding this service, its much better spent elsewhere.

AVOID AVOID AVOID!!! EVERYTHING IS TRUE! This company is a scam

Reviewed 2018-05-18

An ulcer and lower credit scoreIt was cheap and looked like it was used by major companies. However, it's a bait and switch scam.

Claire Herring

Sales Tools for Lead Generation

Reviewed 2016-12-09

The people at Sales Tools continue to do an outstanding job delivering a tool that enables companies to effectively use Linkedin to capture new leads. Best new feature now prevents duplicate lead coming from Linkedin. Great job!Ease of use, efficiency and value of leads pulled

Amazing Product and Customer Care

Reviewed 2018-01-18

I rely on the Auto Prospector to build our pipeline at Churnback.com, it frees up our time and our lead-gen engine has been nothing without the quality and predictability of the Auto Prospector by Salestools.

Deanna Fae Visperas

The best lead generating tool in the market!

Reviewed 2016-07-15

Me and my team are having an amazing time using Salestools! It boosts our business with it's one of a kind lead generating technology. We have ditched the old marketing style that we use to have and switched to Salestools! It's super easy and convenient to use. Paul from customer support has helped me with some technical errors that we had, and he answers right away! User-friendly Convenient Value for money ROI is fast :)

Tony White

Perfect Prospecting

Reviewed 2016-05-19

Been using it for a year now, previous to which I had two different prospecting tools, one was priced for large corporates, one took more time to get right than it saved, I stopped looking when I started using Salesforce. The platform has improved through continuous development to the point where it covers almost everything that I want it to, with the remainder in development ' there are a few formatting issues on the companies side, but to be clear these aren't show stoppers, just creases that need to be ironed. Not all the features are relevant to me, Salesforce & MS Dynamics integration for example, but clearly these features are valuable to others, which is only a plus point. One very important aspect is that Customer Support is very responsive and helpful, a feature that isn't always present with software platforms.

Yasir Mehmood

Totally Waste of Money - A Really Shady Pricing You need to Aware

Reviewed 2018-05-07

not muchVery basic tool. Can filter out some companies information and some industry. However there is lot of room of improvement

Cris Marin

Solid email curation and outreach tool

Reviewed 2016-05-18

I've tried at least a dozen outbound prospecting tools, and most of them are horrible. Most see very inconsistent uptime, and require users to frequently refresh, sign in/out, or just try again tomorrow. SalesTools by comparison has been reliable for us. They're also a lot faster at verifying emails than its email discovery analogues. It doesn't take longer than a few minutes to train sales people on using it either. They've a solid SFDC integration, and their support team returned all of our emails so far (which I can't say for every sales development saas app...) SalesTools is one of the rare sales development solutions on the market that works as intended.

Anonymous

Poor data poor customer service

Reviewed 2018-05-11

I like the concept of salestools.io, the platform seems easy enough. The sales team is knowledgeable and strives to be helpful.

Fraudulent Enterprise

Reviewed 2018-11-13

Worst I've ever dealt with. Avoid at all costs. Nothing. it's a scam built on top of buggy, mediocre software as far as we could tell. We reviewed many solutions. This one was the worst.

Heath Gascoigne

Frauds - avoid! this is vapour-ware!

Reviewed 2018-01-04

C Herring

We use Salestools.io for Lead Generation every single day.

Reviewed 2016-05-24

Salestool.io has been a part of our Go-To-Market strategy for about 13 months. It is fast and accurate in helping us identify and pull down new leads. Unlike anything we've found out there - this tool has become our primary method of identifying new cold-call prospects and tracking results.

Scott SS

Most search functions did not work correctly

Reviewed 2017-07-07

decent customer service and attention to support requests - we had at least 5 tech support calls with them in the first month.

For me it was a scam!

Reviewed 2018-05-17

nothingI did not find as I could not even make one campaign. It seems like there is only one person behind the company and they are not well stablished.

Anonymous

High class lead generation software

Reviewed 2016-04-21

I have used salestools.io to fill my salesforce CRM with suepr accurate data about my targeted audience. Works well and find up to 75% verified email addresses. Good Customer service as well that reply in a minute. Good Customer Service Hight data accuracy Premium solution Social media integration

Paul Philp

Untrustworthy Business Practices

Reviewed 2017-08-08

Email search works occasionally. However, their business practices are terrible and they cannot be trusted.

Dustin Tysick

Terrible experience. We cancelled and they are still billing us and ignoring emails.

Reviewed 2017-09-26

The software is buggy but works ok and is pretty affordable. Has potential and could work if you're a small company.

Yannis Psarras

Terrible customer service if not scam

Reviewed 2018-09-17

Nothing I can think of. Literally this platform is a pure scam

Looks like its fraud

Reviewed 2018-09-26

If they have better support then things could be better.

Misa Chien

This is a SCAM stay away!

Reviewed 2017-08-11