GleanView Reviews

GleanView

Sales and Marketing software stack

GleanView

Everyone is on the same page 24/7/365 with where a potential customer is in our sales pipeline.

GleanView is a growing company that is focused on meeting & exceeding the needs of their customers. If there are any errors that are occurring, they are very driven to resolve the problems as quickly as possible. They are very invested in their customers and you never feel like you are just a number to them. They take customer experience to a whole new level.

Pros

GleanView allows everyone in our company, from our Estimating Team, to Marketing, to our independent Sales Team, and everyone in-between, to be on the same page 24/7/365 with where a potential customer is in our sales pipeline. We can work potential customers through the sales funnel by segmenting them into drip marketing campaigns based on their interests. We are just scratching the surface of what GleanView can help us achieve and we are excited for what the future holds!

Cons

The CRM is created for the masses. It doesn't fit everyone's needs across all business types, however the company is very flexible in creating the programming needed so that it does meet your needs if it will benefit their other customers.

All of our customer interactions in one place

GleanView is integrated with our online shopping cart, and all of our online orders/web quotes flow directly from our website into GleanView. These transactions are then routed to our sales and customer service team members using custom assignment rules, which were very easy to set up in GleanView. Web quotes are automatically entered as sales opportunities and assigned to sales and are tracked as...

Cons

Gleanview has been an excellent tool to help keep my active projects organized in one place.

Project organization

Pros

The option to customize the search fields for specific projects and or customers is the most helpful feature for my specific needs

Cons

I wish there was an option to save your preferred search options so you didn't have to re-filter them each time you refreshed the page after an update or logging out.

Outstanding Service and Value - Complete Customer Relationship Solution

We are saving a ton of money and getting a better product and service that we had with our previous CRM.

Pros

We switched from a competing CRM to GleanView and ended up saving alot per year without losing any functionality. The service has been top notch and has gone above and beyond to accommodate our needs. The team at GleanView has been able to really customize the integrations to match our sales and marketing process, and we now have a full solution that manages our customers and prospects from lead to repeat order.

Cons

Clearly designed for B2B - People running SMB designed this for others running SMB's.

Full-fledged CRM: Tracking leads, Opportunities, customers. Emailing DIRECTLY out of application using email follow-up templates - GREAT time saver. Follow-ups sync'ed to calendar. Easy to add user-defineable fields, importing is a breeze. Have not yet tried the marketing automation, but very impressed that for the price, includes Hubspot/Marketo-like Marketing Automation functionality! Eager to get to that next.

Pros

Easy, Intuitive, has all the features/functionality you'd expect all in one single application.

Cons

Been on for 6 months, haven't found any.

Gleanview keeps me organized!

I am usually going in between a ton of leads and opportunities at the same time. I can' t imagine being able to do that without the organization and clean interface that Gleanview provides. I can very easily with the click of a mouse see all of my contacts history and all my emails and phone calls are automatically saved. I maneuver through my open accounts and new business leads very easily and can manage my next steps in a very organized manner. This ensures I move things through the pipeline more efficiently which equates to more sales.

Cons

Great software and fun to use

Pros

Love the functionality of the software and the ability to integrate both marketing and CRM features in one place.

Cons

Ultimately not cost-effective for a small company like ours but maybe in the long run it could make more sense.