Glue Up Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.87/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I am very pleased with the experience with Eventbank. From Willis, their representative in Indonesia, to the support team, the service is very strong.

NB

Nick B.

In addition, the event pages look great which really helps for an organization like ours that doesn't have a website yet.

SP

Stewart P.

Jeff C.

Unfortunately, we've been unable to cancel our contract - which is somewhat understandable.

Ashwin B.

Downside would be that it has bug issues during the time I was using it.

Raphaela M.

The email costs alone make this more expensive than either MailChimp or Squarespace's native mailer feature.

Ashwin B.

ChamberMaster

Wild Apricot-logocaret

Wild Apricot

Compare both
How would you rate Glue Up?

Simply idiot proof and ready to deploy without too much hassle

We are very pleased with simplicity of it. We rarely spend time training as most users simply "get it". Its simple and fast out-of-the-box solution . We now have 4 accounts running this software

Pros

I can create an event in 10 minutes , have the webpage out and create collateral. I can update anything all the way to the delegate app onsite in a few simple steps. We moved a few hundred members into the cloud which was relatively simple, and memebrs love the ease with the member app and the profile. Payment option are localized based on country I can assign navigation languages etc. I can assign a client to administer a section of the membership or a specific event.

Cons

Multi currency management is not very friendly. During setup. I cannot correct some historical items Some limitations with regards to registration setup for multiple events segments such as dinners post tours that needs to be overcome

Modern Cloud Software for Membership Driven Organizations

My overall experience has been extremely pleasing and time saving. Time is of the essence and we need to work fast in today's business environment, Eventbank allows me to save time and get things done much quicker due to the fact that many features of running a day-to-day business are built into one portal.

Pros

Many great features under one umbrella. From CRM, Event Management, Social Engagement, Email Marketing Campaigns, Invoicing, Membership Management & Financing, this software enables you run your business effectively and efficiently. Additionally, Eventbank designs and maintains our primary website which provides members and users with a high end look and feel.

Cons

My dislikes are minor (i.e. more member to member engagement features)

Privacy issues, Failed delivery and refusal to refund any of our US$34,105 - stealing from a Charity

The delays and issues piled up to the point that we had to delay our entire project by nearly a month, incurring additional costs from our website developers due to the work required to meet the Glue Up integration requirements, and then be again changes once realised that the Glue Up product was not what was originally discussed as most compatible for our user needs and membership base. We requested...

Pros

The promises made in the sales process - that were not followed through with in the delivery, or terrible customer service. Let alone the privacy concerns and now refusal to refund for services not embarked upon or delivered. Absolutely disgusted and disappointed in this unethical and unprofessional conduct. We would never recommend Glue Up based on our experiences over these last 3 months still without resolution and now theft of our charity funds.

Cons

We are an Australian Veteran Health & Welfare support Charity. From the outset, myself & my team engaged in a very competent & supportive sales process with a representative located in Bali. We were required to pay US$34,105,000 up front prior to then being turned over to a team based in mainland China. From there we encountered a continuous stream of issues including language barriers, incomplete...

Choose GlueUP for your CRM Needs

Pros

GlueUP provided us with an amazing customer experience. When we were in the process of choosing a CRM the team was extremely friendly, helpful and available to provide answers to any questions. They also were transparent with the pricing, packaging and making honest recommendations for what suited our organizational needs as a small startup. This was meaningful because we were just learning about CRMs...

Cons

Because GlueUP is growing there are some features other platforms offer that might be of use for our organization's needs.

All-in-one Membership/ CRM/ Event Management Platform

That's seamless. The automation programme helps to save paper, and can enable the system to send auto-email to the members/ attendees with customisation function. Love the convenient set up a professional webpage in 10 mins.

Pros

Integration with Membership, CRM, Events, Marketing and Finance altogether, and it could be the only platform to support the organization's operations. Value for money and great customer success team to answer any kind of questions to accommodate our business needs.

Cons

It can beef up a little bit of the campaign module to have more targeting and re-targeting functions to leverage the all-rounded marketing efforts.

Best on the market

Pros

I have demoed over 20 similar solutions. The software has all our required functionalities. The UX/UI is clean and elegant. The customer service is exceptional (special thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). The value for money is unparalleled.

Cons

There are a few functionalities that could be made more user friendly. For instance, it would be great to have more options to customize the invoices or automatic emails sent. The system sometimes lags a little; it could be faster. These are all minor details. The software is overall very good.

Great Membership Solution and Super-Responsive Team

Pros

The GlueUp team offers a customizable solution for our organization to help us manage our membership database. While this is our main use of the product, we also have access to Event Management and Email marketing features which help us further connect with our audience.

Cons

There's a little bit of a learning curve on the back end if you haven't used CRMs before- but their team is eager and willing to help train you and get you on track.

Wonderfull Experience

Using GlueUp has been a magnificent experience, because it allows me to offer service and value oriented towards the satisfaction of our clients.

Pros

Cons

Nothing in general, at this moment all is fine

User-friendly platform with powerful CRM tools and great customer support

Since using Glue Up, we have become more productive as the system is very smart with lots of integrations and automations in place. Ability to collect online payments is definitely a big bonus for us.

Pros

Easy to use, smart and automated. Ability to integrate cross-platform is very helpful.

Cons

Ability to produce analytical graphics for reports.

Glue up is a complete management tool from Administrative work, accounts, events and marketing. It is a whole package that can quicken any organizations daily operations. The system is also easy to use after training.

Pros

- Personalizing member engagements through campaigns. - Tracking payments. - Event management. - Growing our audience through subscriptions.

Cons

- The limitations to the number of emails that are sent out. - The price for a paid plan is high. - Not being able to use all the provisions on Glue-Up. I still haven't.

GlueUp for NGOs

Pros

Dealing with database management and marketing automation as part of my oversight, GlueUp serves its purpose and offers a more comprehensive and sophisticated features as compared to other CRM softwar however this may still be improved. GlueUp management is very much open to working with its clients to improve the overall system. GlueUp is the only CRM I know with events and membership management at one.

Cons

The pricing might be a bit steep for some companies/NGOs. The marketing automation may still be improved like providing a more customizable feature. For database management, GlueUp must devise a function where it will notify the administrator/user of the duplicated email addresses.

Excellent All-in-One Platform to manage Events, Memberships, CRM, Email Marketing and Finance

Pros

As an active Chamber of Commerce, we were looking for something that would enable us (and improve) to manage our events, members, email campaigns, CRM, collect payments and be user-friendly at the same time. We wanted to replace several out-dated technologies and instead use one software for our internal operations. It also happened that at the same time we were looking for a new website solution...

Cons

EventBank's all-in-one platform has few shortcomings that I can think about and it has meet our expectations. We are looking forward to the new products features that are being released in the (near) future.

Solid Chamber Management Software

Overall, the experience with EventBank has been largely positive and we hope that EventBank continues to listen to customer feedback and comments in order to facilitate continuous product development.

Pros

The software focuses on providing many of the functions that a chamber of commerce requires, especially for events management and CRM.

Cons

While EventBank provides for many of the chamber's needs, one of the challenges has been certain levels of customization, such as for the finance module, in order to comply with local laws.

Intuitive design, speedy sign up and onboarding

I am solving a problem or managing and automating events without getting overwhelmed. This software has helped me in getting things done, especially the digital side of things for managing events for my clients, without any headaches.

Pros

Their backend interface is quite intuitive. You just learn it on your own which saves time in managing and automating tasks. I run an event management company with focus on wedding events, and I know how easy it is to set up an upcoming events page, then promoting that event, then managing resigtratoions, then getting feedback on how everything turned out. especially in the wake of Covid 19, Glue up software has really helped me in managing my events coronavirus free

Cons

some of the SEO related features at the backend are not really needed especially meta keywords. they can consider removing those features adding more features that are needed In 2021.

I got through my first event and realized I needed a different platform once completed

My overall experience was much better than my previous with using other softwares my only gripe was what i mentioned above. If those 4 issues can be fixed then I'd say it's a great platform but for now I'm going to be finding another option.

Pros

It was easy to set up the registration page and ticket options. Somewhat customizable. Check in was standard. Reporting is descent, can download excel spreadsheets for specific ticket types.

Cons

1. The top con on my list would be the payout process. Being that my events function based on ticket sales it's important that I have access to funds more frequently then twice per month. Other ticketing systems will pay you out every few days. I ran in to an issue where I needed to pay my instructors, venue and other staff but didn't have the funds available, so I had to front the money out of my...

Thank you for your review and honest feedback. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority at EventBank, and we are taking your review with the utmost seriousness and have already put in future updates and plan to improve customer experience with the product and services we provide. You'll be pleased to find that we do have an option available to create temporary profiles so that volunteers...

User-Friendly

I am very happy as it functions as one stop centre for both event and membership management.

Pros

I have been using the EventBank software for almost 1 year above. At first, to be honest, I hesitated to switch to EventBank from the previous software (the feel to stay in the comfort zone even though it wasn't). Reluctantly, I chose EventBank due to recommendations from my employer and they proved I was wrong. EventBank made my life easier. There few points I would like to state here to justify...

Cons

The least that I liked about this software is there should be linked with the respective organization's banks.

Has a lot of potential once improvements are made.

In terms of event management, we find it easier to track, manage, and promote all our events. We no longer have to use separate programs to create events and send out campaigns or invites to our members and subscribers. Payments are now easier to track and count. As we are still generally new in using the software, I believe that an in-depth orientation and training is needed. Customer service can also be improved. There is room for improvement in terms of customization and report generation for clients. We have been approached by other companies offering customizable report generation services that is fitted to our organizations needs.

Pros

- Event management features. - Event page design templates.

Cons

- We cannot use HTML to personalize campaigns unless we create a new template. - The organization's logo is very small when it shown on the event page. - No way to customize logo placement. - The campaigns get cut-off in Gmail when it reaches a certain length. - Navigating, categorizing, and customizing the membership listing to fit our needs is hard to do. - Event Calendar Campaign layout is not customizable - Limited Email and Contact allowances.

Eventbank were our ticketing partner for the 2018 St Patrick's Day Irish Ball

The software made the sale and management of tickets and financial reporting incredibly easy and straightforward.

Pros

The software was easy to use, provided up to date information, allowed for the creation of reports with detailed information and the Customer Support provided by Eventbank was great, all queries were dealt with in a timely and professional manner.

Cons

The only con was the inability to create tickets for a full table as a back end user. This is an event specific con as creation of individual tickets is a very easy process

Thank you for such a nice review, Martina! We are so proud to be working with you for 3 years already. And as a valued customer, I have some good news to share with you - I have talked to our Product Team about your feedback and we are going to develop a feature to add group (table) registrations, so we can save you even more time when you organize the next Irish Ball!

Putting the service in 'Platform as a Service'

I've been working on implementing EventBank as the primary platform to organize, manage, and execute group exercise events for FitFam Shanghai - we're a very active and consistent fitness community and volunteer organization based in shanghai that organizes and runs completely free outdoor and some indoor workouts. The volume of workout 'events' that we do per week has increased drastically, and with...

Pros

It's functions are very apt to fulfill many needs of our organization, and the team responsiveness is great.

Cons

There are minor issues with some of the registration functions.

Getting better each day

Helping me by a click of a button to reach my members

Pros

- I love this product's interface that's much easy to use by novices - I like the customization options, especially the drag-n-drop - The product is quite easy to move around - I love the versatility of the product - I love the tracking ability of emails

Cons

- Am not able to send email to a member through right-clicking - Improve customizable payment options to allow a primary registrant to pay less for a secondary registrant - Limited RTF options when composing

Very effective platform, with more to come

EventBank has some excellent features that make the chamber's work much easier. Their background is with events, and their platform provides a lot of features to help make the set-up, promotion and registration easier for us and the participants. For me, the e-newsletter system stands out - it used to take us weeks to put together a new email newsletter, but now we can do it in an afternoon. It also...

Pros

The look and feel, and the potential to manipulate the data.

Cons

It has been a struggle to iron out the complications in the CRM, but it gets better all the time.

Good vision, good care of customers, good product

I have been using EventBank for over 1 year. I appreciate that they listen to customers and release updates in line with suggestions they have received. Their support team has an incredibly fast response time, and always has a great answer or solution to my problem. UX is great - very simple interface and easy to understand. Love that it's trilingual. There are a lot of great little features you...

Pros

UX, Ease of use

Cons

No HTML functions

SwissCham Southern Africa

GlueUp has changed our life and assisted in keeping our image professional and fresh looking, Great support from the GlueUp team too.

Pros

Through EventBank (now GlueUp) we professionalised our database as well as our event management, which includes invitations, RSVP tracking, payments, etc. Mailings are quick & easy, Membership renewal process in GlueUp is streamlined, and with limited resources the the most efficient way. Strong protection of Members' data.

Cons

Some bugs are still in the system; templates often change colours, payment option via USA not a good solution for South Africa; need local payment option. Interface to SAGE would be brilliant.

A happy upgrade - an even better improvement

Pros

One of the most refreshing elements of Eventbank is its interface. A large step up from our previous CRM and Event Management systems, Eventbank has a user-friendly interface that is easy to use and navigate - either through exploring by yourself or through the help of their tutorial videos. Furthermore, in the CRM module, individual contacts and companies are seperated for easy access, and the Member...

Cons

Some of the features unfortunately we have been unable to use due to legal requirements in our jurisdiction - including to our chagrin, the invoicing feature. While it is near impossible to find software that is going to meet exactly every need of every organisation without creating a custom-made solution, Eventbank is open to suggestions and their team have been very supportive and happy to take on board any suggestions or needs that we have had.

Simple and user friendly CRM System

I appreciate the customer support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who always in timely manner response on any given time of the day and week. He always follow up and is extremely helpful. Wish [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the one, who had been the first project manager, so it wasnt so delayed. But [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is super competent and understand his customers.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and not complicated and perfect for event and membership management.

Cons

Some features and the structure not so flexible. Still feel room for improvement to enhance the features. And many extra features is a different pricing contract.