Goldie Logo
Goldie

Appointment scheduling for beauty and fitness professionals

visit website

Goldie Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.17/10

Reviews by rating

Amazing for my use case so far. Will be interesting to see how good it continues to work as I scale up.
I love the product, it's easy to use and integration with the calendar is amazing, people booking at all hours is fantastic.
I really love this app, I like it even more since I attached the software to Instagram. Love it, really easy to use.
A few days ago It sent two reminders to two clients that didn't correlate to the appointments in the calendar. This meant two lost appointments, loss of $300 and having to reschedule clients.
I hate the unlimited msg advertising which is not unlimited. They should fix that issue.
The fact it freeZes a lot and I’m always having to update constantly. Clients also have trouble booking and I have to do it manually.

NL

Nicky L.

Carwash owner/operator

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Essential for waged staff and multiple sites

Transcript

Nicky: Hi, I'm Nicky and I'm the owner of the car wash and I would give Appointfix a five and for more...

AN

Alexis N.

Owner

Architecture & Planning, self-employed

Cons and Pros of Appointfix

Transcript

Alex S.: Hey, my name is Alex. I am an owner. I give Appointfix a five out of five. For more information,...

Grace R.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Great App

Great experience. It has dropped our NO SHOW to nil.

Pros

That it helps keep me organized. I love how easy it is to access.

Cons

That I can't access it on the computer. It would really help if this was available on computer as well.

RB

Rose B.

Goldie is golden

I love Goldie. It has exceeded my expectations and many of my clients find me so professional due to the features that Goldie has provided

Pros

The booking site, automated messages, calendar and stripe addition are amazing features!

Cons

Difficulty setting up messages. Unsure how to schedule messages, no discount codes

PR

Philip R.

Retail, self-employed

First time user

I'm a new user and we are on lockdown so salon will not be open for a period of weeks due to covid lockdown !!

Pros

I used phorest before and this is my first time using this app im going to use it for a period of 6 months when salon re‐opens to compare it with reports etc

Cons

It is limited in the amount of reports it gives on a daily and weekly basis , I would like to see graphs on this system, and daily printouts also

MD

Madison D.

Music, self-employed

My honest review of Goldie

Pros

I love using Goldie because it helps me keep all of my clients separate while allowing them to pick days and times of the week that work for them and I don’t have to go through my schedule, if I update it in the app, I have to send the online booking link and they take it from there.

Cons

Nothing. I’ve had positive experiences with using Goldie!

Thank you so much!

CJ

Casandra J.

Overall a very good app

Pros

Its is pretty simple to set everything up

Cons

Changing booking setting and other advanced settings can get a little confusing.

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. If you run into any issues with your booking settings please don't hesitate to reach out at support@heygoldie.com.

KW

Kaylee W.

Easy peasy!

Pros

The simplicity of the app helps keep me organized and the clarity helps me navigate my day!

Cons

No complaints here! This application is a great asset

Thank you Kaylee for taking the time to leave such a positive review. The team is focused on making the app as user friendly as possible, so reviews like these are especially encouraging!

AJ

Anna-Jade J.

Goldie review

I love using the app! Compared to other websites / apps Goldie is by far the best! I wouldn’t switch to another app!

Pros

How easy it is to add in clients, also how easy it is for clients to book in. Colour coded services are very good and easy to see

Cons

I haven’t got anything negative to say about Goldie

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to write such a supportive review!

LR

Lizzette R.

Events Services, self-employed

Best Scheduling APP

Pros

It’s so easy to share the booking link.

Cons

I think Goldie is perfect. Every time I get updates I wonder why if the app is already perfect

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a kind review.  We are sorry for the updates - we just can’t help adding new features to help our customers businesses.

LJ

Liam J.

Environmental Services, self-employed

Great app!

Overall a good experience! Try different apps and couldn’t work them

Pros

Easy to work and book appointments. Like the function of adding address

Cons

After free trial and 3 months it’s a little expensive

Thank you so much for taking the the time to write such a supportive review!

DA

Derek A.

Smooth and easy to use.

Pros

Goldie is such a simple app to use for scheduling and receiving payments.

Cons

I have zero complaints at this time. Customer database and scheduling is perfect.

Thank you so much!

JB

Julie B.

Music, self-employed

Very helpful

I have love this company and have been using this software to help me with my business for over 5 years.

Pros

Goldie helps me run my business smoother and adds a professional touch to the process. I don’t know what I would do without it.

Cons

I love the rate I am paying now, however, I think it’s a HUGE jump in price if I need to add on another employee to the book scheduling. For what I pay right now in year is the same cost of 2 months to add one just 1 employee! I am really hoping there will be a more affordable option in the very near future.The mass communication doesn’t provide privacy feature that keeps other clients from seeing each others numbers. Needs a feature similar to email where it can blind copy contacts. Wish there was a follow-up text to go with the reminder after those confirm. I send it manually right now. It would be nice to have an auto response feature similar to other platforms (ex. Facebook messenger).

CD

Christifer D.

Performing Arts, 1-10 employees

Appointfix was our first game changer

My business flat-out wouldn’t have grown as fast as it has if I had continued doing manual scheduling/using generic calendar scheduling. Appointfix changed the game for us.

Pros

The ease-of-use of this software has really allowed me and my team to focus on growing our business without fear of any of our students falling through the cracks

Cons

The only 2 things that I don’t enjoy about this service are : 1) that there is no desktop version (yet.) Using only a mobile version of this app means our team has to constantly have our phones with us, and as a team of performing artists, that really gets in the way. A desktop version would be far more professional And 2) customer service is a little difficult to get in touch with on the rare occasion that they are needed to assist with an issue. (When they do get in touch, they are incredibly helpful, however)

NP

Nahyla P.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Perfect, but missing critical feature for me

8/10 I always recommend this to my Tattoo Artist friends, so far i’ve gotten 4 Artist to join Appointfix and they all enjoy it as much as I do, it helps a lot and gives us more time and less stress, again, the only issue is not requiring an immediate deposit to book

Pros

The ability to schedule people with ease and have others schedule themselves, as well as color coding thats really nice, THE COOLEST THING IS “block extra time” because i can add the 15 minutes to set up for my tattoo without it interfering with my full hour of appointment

Cons

I really wish i had the ability to recieve a deposit from clients to book a tattoo appointment, i get some no shows and its a pain having to ask people after the fact they already booked to send me money to secure an appointment thats already booked by them.

KH

Katy H.

Cosmetics, self-employed

Fantastic and easy to use!

It cuts my time in half having to reply to lots of messages being able to send them the online booking link. Every time there is a problem i get a response within 12 hours!!! I am extremely happy with the customer service.

Pros

It is extremely straight forward for not only the owner but for the customer too! We love how it can be colour coded & everything is available to see such as price & time it will take. Text reminders are also a HUGE win. I love & my customers love.

Cons

I would like a deposit/booking fee option to be added. However i know this is something you are considering. It would also be useful to take card details so we can charge if there is a no show.

LS

Lorenda S.

Individual & Family Services, self-employed

Self employed

Really good. No problems with it.

Pros

Easy-to-use. Love that I can have it with me on my phone and at my tablet on my desk.

Cons

There's really nothing I don't like about this app. I do wish it has a way to mark NO SHOWS AND LATE . Without deleting them but the time slot shows its open.

BA

Bobbie A.

Apparel & Fashion, self-employed

Perfect App for any stylist of nail tech

Support is very fast at responding to and questions I may have and very helpful. ALL of my clients love that they get multiple reminders and it has kept me from having no show appointments.

Pros

I love that it is easy to use, I can see my whole weekly view, that it syncs with my Google calendar and most favorite part that it sends reminders to my clients.

Cons

That clients can not book online them self's.

FS

Faith S.

Farming, 501-1,000 employees

Just real-time notifications. Goldie won't disappoint.

Beautiful world outside official jobs. I am happy to move on with Goldie.

Pros

Life besides professionalism is quite important to me. I never want to miss on the best part of my youth. Goldie is my personal hot deal. I use it on scheduling and booking appointments for my fitness routine and therapy attendance. I am a big fun of its features. Very flexible and easy to use.

Cons

Goldie is one of the softwares that are flawless. Absolutely satisfying performance. It leaves no stone unturned.

MA

Muna A.

Research, 11-50 employees

Appointfix an excellent scheduler for pernal trainer

We have used Appointfix to improve personal training scheduling. We used to have a google calendar of the training schedules with google reminder. However, we were facing challenges such as clients do not show up without cancelling the session, clients arrive late, sometimes two clients appear in the same time due to confusion on timing. And for us it was difficult to send a reminder to clients individually...

Pros

Appointfix is the right App that addressed all our challenges. It is user-friendly and affordable. The support team are excellent.

Cons

The cost can be a bit reduced so that it can be used widely.

TR

Timothy R.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

What I really like about Appointfix

I like being able to manage communication about appointments so quickly and easily.

Pros

I will not go into the standard features of the software which are great, because you can read about them elsewhere. I will just mention that when I used to send out reminder texts the traditional way, there was always a chance a could get the time wrong and really mess things up. There is zero chance of this happening. I really like sending out the reminders so quickly but it still looks like a personally written message rather than a corporation style reminder. I also like there are many different messages I can send out, so valuable in the middle of the day when I am busy but need to get certain information out to new clients who have just been booked into the appointment calendar.

Cons

I have the schedule set up for hourly appointments so that the entire day will fit on my phone screen. However, setting up appointments that are on the half hour takes a few more screen gestures. I also wish the program had a "go to today" button.

MM

Mary M.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

original user

I have been using this product since it was Appointfix (not sure original name). So I am granfathered in as a free user. I have appreciated the continued use of this product in this capacity. I did have the need to contact customer service early on regarding an issue. I believe I communicated with Ian, and he was quick to answer, and very helpful! I am happy to give you a review since I have been using this product for so long. I know I don't maximize its use though, so I hope you get other reviewers that give you more data.

Pros

I strictly use this product for appointment reminders. It serves me well for this purpose. Since using this product, my no-show rate has dropped to pretty much 0%.

Cons

The push feature for text reminders went away when the free beta version ended. But, I can't really complain about that, I am able to continue to use this product for free since I am an original user!

Ana R.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Great app - minor issues

Fix the failed message after a new client is added and confirmation text is sent.

Pros

I really like the scheduling capabilities of this app. Out of the apps I’ve tried in the past this is the one I’ve liked the best. Very easy to create appointments and customize the services your offering.

Cons

My least favorite this is an issue I’ve come across repeatedly. Whenever a new client is added - I always do a confirmation text as soon as the service is booked, but I’ve noticed that I get an alert saying message could not be sent. My “solution” has been to create the client profile and after 15mins, then I create their appointment - wish I didn’t have to wait and it was easy as soon as client profile is created to book their appointments without this failed message alert.

ND

Nicky D.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees

4Mile Farm

A easy to use straight forward booking program that is evolving and getting better and better over time. I look forward to the changes being implemented into the new year.

Pros

With the business I run it is a very handy tool to allow all my staff to log on and see up today client notes and lesson/session times for the day. I like the lay out and options to view the layout.

Cons

there have been a few glitches of not updating. The software often sends the wrong reminders or continues bookings even though they have been cancelled. I have always written in and given feedback and had great support!

TA

Todd A.

Furniture, self-employed

Easy to navigate

Pros

It’s super easy to use and the sync from my phone to iPad is nice.

Cons

There isn’t a place to save an address under client details. You have to click on a past appointment to see their address.

VP

Vera P.

Best online agenda

It helps me keeping my clients in check with their appointments, making sure they won't have an excuse of forgetting their appointments, mostly. And it's really easy and intuitive to use.

Pros

With this app I can easily schedule my clients diff appointments, and now even my personal events (which was an excellent addition), allowing me to relax while the app reminds my clients of their appointments through a simple automated message. Also, everything is automatically saved with the online Google agenda, so that even if I loose my phone or tablet, I won't loose all my appointments (it has happened with another similar app that would not sync unless I didn't it manually)

Cons

It can be a bit expensive if you're on a low budget, and it's a shame that it's lost the right to send the automated messages through my phone number. Not only because now I'm forced to pay for those messages, but mostly because people tend to try and answer the message.

JK

John K.

Veterinary, 1-10 employees

Perfection.

In a simple phrase. Life saver. Please, if you run a business that needs a calendar for customer appointments, this is is. It’s worth every penny of the tiny price tag.

Pros

The automated text messaging and online booking are my highlights. They both save me time reminding customers about appointments and time spent booking customers in. Time = money. I now have a more efficient calendar, significantly less no shows and more time to earn money or be at home with the kids. This product is, simply put, PERFECT.

Cons

The only con is the lack of managing more than one member of staff at a time, so people can’t “double book” the calendar where it would/should be possible. But, the fabulous customer service from the app team have said this is to be implemented very soon, by the end of this year. So there aren't really any Cons, if you want something adding, email them and they’ll get it added.