Goldie Logo

Appointment scheduling for beauty and fitness professionals

Goldie Reviews - Page 3

TP

Toula P.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Highly recommend

Pros

Im a cosmetic tattooist and I was introduced to Appointfix over 1 year ago and can honestly say I have never looked back. It’s made my life so much easier to have my client database, my appointments, client history, the ability to generate revenue reports and have the option to send mass marketing messages to my clients all in the one app. Apart from the fact that I cannot recommend Appointfix enough, the customer support/service I have received is exceptional.

Cons

The only thing I think I would like to see in the future is to be able to use this software on my P.C and have the option to send marketing material via email.

EJ

Emily Jean S.

Hair salon

My business runs smoother, and appears more professional by using this app. I’m a one person show, so having something simple to set up and operate from my side, and also be simple to use for my clients, is integral.

Pros

I like that it’s free, and covers all the areas I need in order to run my business: online booking, client notes, simple and straightforward set up of services, calendar syncing

Cons

The “time off/book event” buttons are annoying in that once you click them, they send you to a random date/time selection, rather than the specific day and time you have clicked on to book off.

LS

Lorenda S.

Self employed

Really good. No problems with it.

Pros

Easy-to-use. Love that I can have it with me on my phone and at my tablet on my desk.

Cons

There's really nothing I don't like about this app. I do wish it has a way to mark NO SHOWS AND LATE . Without deleting them but the time slot shows its open.

EI

Edgar I.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Great product!

Overall, I’ve had a great experience, just would love that added feature of clients being able to see there own schedules.

Pros

What I like the most is the accessibility Goldie provides. Everything is so easy to use and understand and helps keep my business flowing.

Cons

I wouldn’t say least, I would say it’s something I think would be a huge help for a lot of people, specially in the fitness personal training area. I would like an option where the client can view there own schedules and make changes as needed.

TT

Tasha T.

Getting Started

Overall my experience with Appointfix has been great. I had another scheduling app that was tied to my website but it was not as functional or adaptable as Appointfix and it cost a lot more. It did not text my clients about their appointments which is a big help. People do not read their emails as much as they respond to their text messages.

Pros

What I like most about Appointfix is the app's ease, convenience, and functionality. It is easy to use and intuitive, making it easy to implement from the start.

Cons

I want to add more notes about clients and especially about their sessions.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Please look into this remark

Goldie ease in use and design 's flexibility made it so easy for me to launch my mini concept at home. I hope u work on suiting the schedule to switch automatically the time for international use.

Pros

Goldie interface, layout and ease in use made it so appealing to me. I had chosen goldie over many competitors because i was looking for a free version for something i am beginning my at home. I wouldnt need complication for something i am still navigating. However, if u would apply mini makeover over the free to use version it would appeal more to customer and who knows we could upgrade for more.

Cons

Though goldie is perfectly fine for one person business, but the inavilability to pick the switch the timining automatically for international use was the only drawback. Please look into that

DD

Dollie D.

Wonderful Decision

I was very hesitant to switch from paper to technology. After the paper clutter was becoming too hard to keep up with, I started looking for apps to help me with scheduling clients. Appointfix has gone above and beyond with my expectations. The team is very helpful whenever I run into a problem. Their response is prompt and the team does a great job of fixing things quickly. My clients have loved the convenience of getting reminder text messages and instant booking messages. Since the option to schedule personal events has become available, there is no reason to use any other calendar than this one. Appointfix is my lifeline now. I’d be lost without it. I’m so happy that I made the decision to switch to this.

Pros

The thing that I like most about the app is that everything is in one place. I also love the Instant booking messages and The reminder messages.

Cons

The thing that I like least about the program is that you are not notified when scheduling multiple appointments if you are booking over someone else. There is no warning that you are double booking or sometimes triple booking.

AM

Ashlie M.

The Best App for Self employed salon professional

my biggest solve is having clients know the cost before they arrive, it customizable and sends you reminders too.

Pros

I absolutely love the customization of the messages. The fact that I can add in my prices to my reminder message is a life saver. My clients are no longer surprised by the cost and are prepared. integration was simple since it was based on my existing contacts.

Cons

The only negative I have about it is it uses your own phone number. I would recommend having a second line for this and your clientele so your personal life and work life don't overlap. if this had its own server i think it would then be perfect.

BB

Beccy B.

Life made easier

Pros

I love appointfix for many reasons, it's easy to use with many benefits from reminding customers, eliminating missed appointments to being able to create financial reports for the financial year end!

Cons

There is a small issue with Facebook and the booking online connecting but I suspect the fault lies more with Facebook rather than Appointfix

GP

Gricelda P.

Love it!

I love how easy it is to use. I am not good with techy stuff so this is easy to use, very customizable and has all the features i need for a very inexpensive price. Would highly recommend.

Pros

I love the easy to set up automated text reminders

Cons

I love everything about it! There's nothing i would change.

RA

Rachael Anne B.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Loved it, still loving it!

I'm very happy with the software and support team - keep up the great work!

Pros

The software is user friendly, easy to use and does what I need it to do. If there are any (rarely) issues they are resolved super promptly - it's a good product and an affordable price that is constantly being improved.

Cons

Prior to the most recent update I trued premium but it didn't work for myself and colleague - I believe the new changes made to the originating reminder number (formally just a generic appoint fix number) resolves this - so if this is the case then... Winner!

SG

Sam G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Saves me time and money

Very positive. The app works without issue, updates of improved features are ongoing and support is fast and helpful.

Pros

At a glance I can see exactly what appointments I have and for what services. So no more double booking or empty spaces. Automatic booking confirmations and reminders have made costly missed appointments a distant memory. I have access to it everywhere I go, I made appointments for appointments for clients while out walking the dogs so I don't have to rely on my memory to call them back later.

Cons

I would like to be able to set 2 (or) more columns for each day and be able to allocate appointments to specific columns. (One appointment diary for both dog groomers)

YT

Yamil T.

Cosmetics, self-employed

La mejor manera de administrar tu tiempo

Muy agradable y cuando he tenido problemas el servicio al cliente es muy accesible y si ayudan.

Pros

La facilidad para manejar y lo completo que está de acuerdo a mis necesidades

Cons

La eliminación de acceso a los contactos para auto enviar los recordatorios

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

MR

Marek R.

Medical Practice, self-employed

no tittle

Pros

I dont need use internet connection to make appointnemnt it will sync when i get connection but all the time I have full functional

Cons

No polish labnguage but i know it is not so simple (I can help to translate) and in online booking there is only 12 hours format. I would like to have 24 hours

Nige O.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

A money saver / earner

I've known and used Appointfix since early days, and indeed benefitted greatly from a free for life upgrade to Premium. This does not affect my review however, as if the product was defective I would've moved on a long time ago. What started as a very handy tool to manage a busy calendar has become much more of a CSM app and I probably don't use 70% of its features. One thing remains the same though; Appointfix has cut my no shows to less than 1% - from around 15% - from the very first use. Combine that with great customer service and you have an invaluable product.

Pros

Seemless integration with Google ensures I can send reminder messages to clients anytime. Customisable messages mean I get my info out to them in their preferred format. There is then a permanent record of communication.

Cons

If anything, it sometimes feels as though it's got more complicated as it's grown - nothing new there of course.

AT

Anh T.

Appointfix is a Great Booking App

This has made booking my clients so easy. It helps me keep track of my clients and their appointments. Online booking is also a very convenient way to gain clients without having to talk on the phone all the time.

Pros

The ability to list your own services and prices is so easy. Everything is simple and easy to understand. It now syncs to your social media platforms making it easier for clients to book online, all on one website.

Cons

They should make it so that you are able to edit through a computer and multiple devices. It's only available on phones and on 1 device per account. I also believe it should have a calendar syncing option in case something happens to your phone. You don't want to lose all your client info and appointments.

DF

Debbie F.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Great App.

Excellent

Pros

I don’t know how I managed my appointments without this app. I used to double book or even forget to make a booking with this app, I book it as I’m talking to the customer. It calculates my revenue and keeps all my customers details, made my life a lot easier.

Cons

Can’t think of anything to be honest. It’s great

LA

Linette A.

Retail, self-employed

Worth it

Great

Pros

Calendar and reminders and overal easy to use

Cons

I wish I can link my zettle or paypal to it. Keep inventory quantities

DB

Danielle B.

Fine Art, self-employed

Life Saver

Love everything Goldie has to offer!

Pros

Goldie has been the best for my hair business! It has saved the stress from over booking, forgetting to write down a appointment, not having to send out appointment reminder!

Cons

Love everything about Goldie, has been the best switch for my business!

LP

Leandro P.

Awesome for groomers.

Pros

It's easy to use and very intuitive crm and booking app.

Cons

Can become expensive if you have employees.

DH

David H.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Simple and trustworthy

Online booking with seamless integration with my existing calendars.

Pros

Very simple to use alongside my existing calendars. Unlike other text reminders I am absolutely sure the message is sent to my customers as it comes directly from my [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I get to keep a record of this.

Cons

I would like a feature where I can send All the following days messages at the same time. I. E. Sending them all in the morning before I start my long days work.

AT

Ashley T.

Ranching, self-employed

Must Have for independent stylists!

Overall it has been great and very few complaints.

Pros

This is a great app and I can’t imagine my life without it. I have used it for over 5 years and love all of the updates and that it’s constantly improving. I appreciate that that continue to keep it affordable for everyone, especially small businesses who already deal with rapidly rising product costs and expenses.

Cons

I had a few minor issues and had to reach out to customer service and didn’t have the best experience. It was handled, but with my long term loyalty with this company, I was hoping for a bit more support.

MM

Michelle M.

Working mom approved

It’s great. I follow them on ig amd that’s fun. I get to see what they’re working on next and cute stuff they have going on over there. Also like minded people I can learn from

Pros

The revenue reports are my favorite. Accounting is my true passion. So I love looking at the numbers. Comparing and just taking it all in.

Cons

There’s no where to keep track of work expenses and receipts. I want to be able to input this info so I can see how much I’m spending and how often.

DB

Diane B.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Recent tech support

My overall experience has been a positive one.

Pros

It's pretty easy and fast to set up and use. Whenever I have had an issue, Tech Support is quick to reply with a solution and they continue to work with me until the issue is resolved.

Cons

Sometimes when I "send" a reminder, it doesn't "send" like it usually does and I have to try a different way to get the reminders out. My clients now depend on the reminders. But again, if the issue doesn't resolve by itself, Tech Support has been very helpful and I appreciate that. I understand that any software program can have problems once in a while and with the last issue I called tech support about was actually because I changed phones and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did not stop working on the problem I was having until he discovered the problem and provided the solution.

IS

Izabella S.

Add more features

I’m really satisfied with the app, but I believe I can improve much more , I feel it still very simple , it needs more features.

Pros

It is very easy to use, not expensive, the revenue is really important to see how much I’m making, notes is very important as well since sometimes I like to type which color or product I used , I’ve never experienced any bug or problems with the app, I can use it for my personal life as well.

Cons

It should have more features about expenses, place to put if the client paid with cash, card, app… products to sell , note should have space for pictures,