Goldie Logo

Appointment scheduling for beauty and fitness professionals

Goldie Reviews - Page 6

NG

Neil G.

Construction, self-employed

its good

its good, it was better before they fixed everything, sometimes less is more, dont fix the machine when its working

Pros

its easy to use , it stores data well, i wish the constant fixing the ap would stop. In my profession every stop costs a different amount, the services update really is a hassle now

Cons

stop fixing it, leave notes alone, my job is custom every stop, let the operator enter data how they needthe services update sucks, let the operator enter the data, now its more restrictive, it was so good before that update

KK

Karina K.

Veterinary, self-employed

Essential to the smooth running of my business

The reminder option is invaluable. It curtails missed appointments also allows time to fill where a client realises they can't attend on prompt of the reminder. The repeat appointment function allows me to plan my schedule months in advance. Once set up the reminders take seconds to approve if you choose partial automated reminders.

Pros

Choosing service colours. Customising services. Customising reminders. Setting up repeating appointments

Cons

If you are deleting a client their history doesn't automatically delete so you need to delete past appointments individually.

RR

Rosa R.

Need conflict alert

Pros

Repeat schedule for repeat clients to have a stand in appointment

Cons

Needs to be able to detect conflicts on scheduling, as I st up clients on repeat appointments, I need to know if appointments conflict with other stand in appointments, I have clients who schedule every 2wks and may conflict with clients who schedule every 3wks at one point

NT

Nikita T.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

Goldie

Goldie is a easy to use tool. It allows me to send links to clients and take online payments

Pros

I like the simplicity of this app. It has detaled instructions and also have things laid out in a way the most computer illerate person can understand

Cons

Stripe has a lot of terms and conditions prohibiting professionals to be themselves. I would love if the professional could sync other card paying ootions to the app. I also wish there was a feature to automatically charge someone's card for not showing up.

SG

Samiya G.

Miya on the Melt’s Review

They’ve reall helped become more professional with my business. I’m just glad I stuck around when they rebranded .

Pros

It’s very easy to start a business, goldie(appointfix)was the first scheduling app I used and I haven’t used another ever. I’m just excited to see where it will improve next.

Cons

The time slots. The website is customizable but not well enough!

RP

Rav P.

Best user friendly app

absolutely love this app... really has changed my overall way of booking appts, save time. Ive been using it for at least 4 or 5 years.

Pros

This is one of best app out there that is soooooo easy to use. I have downloaded many and always looking for better but I have not seen anything that even comes close. The layout is very nice and easy to use, super intuitive. The company has thought of just about everything when designing this app. You can manually sent out reminders so it reduces no show.

Cons

Had issues with it crashing on me... keeps logging me out for no reason but thats been fixed now.

Alyse R.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Good for start up/small businesses

I’ve only worked with Goldie for about a week and switched from square, Goldie has been very easy to learn and navigate and has helped relieve some stress in the transition of becoming a solo business owner

Pros

I like the ease of oayments and ability to take deposits right through Goldie and not use a 3rd party

Cons

I wish I were able to automatically send messages on multiple devices

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review!

AG

Angie G.

Goldie is the best

My overall experience is great. I will continue to use it.

Pros

Goldie is simple and easy to use. Everything I need is easily accessible. My client base, my services, my reports, all in one convenient place. Online booking is so easy for my clients.

Cons

I don’t have any issues. Started when it was Appointfix and it’s just as easy

LB

Lauren B.

Veterinary, self-employed

A fantastic product

Honestly I've had zero issues since using it several years ago. Really love the software and don't plan on going anywhere else.

Pros

It's simple, easy to use and most importantly helps me keep my day to day organised. I have quite a lot of clients and sending out their appointment reminders is a breeze.

Cons

No cons, but I would really like an "archive" client function button added if possible :) some of the clients I've either banned or don't use my services, I do still have their details in my client base and I'd like to keep them archived for if they try to rebook.

NA

Naim A.

HairGames

I like the application, i wish the didnt limit the text msg to 500.

Pros

I started to use the original app on the android decive about 5 years ago. Pro would be easy booking system with different categories and customized remidner setting.

Cons

I hate the unlimited msg advertising which is not unlimited. They should fix that issue

JD

Joey D.

Telecommunications, self-employed

Excellent and informative

With this software I don't have any business problems it is very helpful and if you know I have to navigate it makes everything easy they have lots of avenues to go down I don't even use them all I would rate this software 10 and above thank you Joey d u switch from another product

Pros

The software has everything you need for appointments meetings etc very useful I am very happy with it and so are all my clients thank you Joey d

Cons

I have been using this software for over 2 years and I have never had any type of problem very happy with the way it makes my business flow

KN

Kerri N.

Love it

Pros

I recommend appointfix to my colleagues all the time. It's easy to use. And if there's ever a bug in it I'm able to contact their customer service and get it fixed within 24 hours always.

Cons

Because I work in a small office I am able to continue to use the free version. The unfortunate part about the free version is it does not send automatic reminders before an appointment. I will get a reminder to send it and then I have to do it manually. It's not that big of a deal but it was nice when happened automatically which it used to.

DR

Daniel R.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Couldn't do business without Goldie

Pros

Been using Goldie basically since I started my business and can't imagine being without it. Super convenient and effective way to schedule and organize all my jobs. Love that it generates tickets with all the job information into a custom template to send to my employees.

Cons

I think it would be pretty nice if I could invoice through the system so that all the job scheduling, pricing and billing could be done in one place but I can live without that.

SC

Sheila C.

Happy Custumer

I'M very happy and satisfy with Appointfix I will continue to use as long as I am in business Thank You for being with me since day one!!

Pros

What I like of this feature is how it notify my clients about there appointments the day before , my clients love that feature also , it's so easy to manage . THANK You!

Cons

The Only feature that I've been having issues is after the pandemic when I was hut down for a month I turn off the feature that notify my client about there , and know I can't seem to get it back , but that is all I'm sure is an easy fix.

JJ

Jaqui J.

Highly recommend

This app helps me book appointments on my phone and IPad too!

Pros

This app keeps my clients up to date on reminders for their appointments without me having to do it manually They send helpful tips regularly about business They always respond quickly with questions and they can see my issues on their end with quick fixes.

Cons

The only thing i can’t do is block out a vacation for a week at a time, i just have to block it for each day.

RM

Rachel M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Excellent user friendly appointments app for sole trader

Pros

There’s a free option and that’s still useable to me without having to pay anything. But very happy to pay if I decide to upgrade in the future

Cons

I haven’t found anything I love the app 100%

JG

Jon G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Very happy long term client

Brilliant

Pros

Simple to use. Quick resolution fixes friendly team.

Cons

It was missing the ability to have multiple staff. This will resolve any issue i had once this is implemented.

WS

Whitney S.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Driving instructor review

Pros

Finally a scheduling app that does what I need! It coordinates with my Google calendar, sends appointment approvals and reminders, and allows me to see all of the appointments I've had with a student easily (as a Driver's Ed instructor I have to ensure we've done the correct number of hours). And, there support team is very responsive! I discovered that cancelling an appointment in the app didn't remove it my Google calendar. I emailed them and within 24 hrs it was fixed.

Cons

I can't change appointments for a particular day. For example, if my Tuesday appts are 8a, 10, and 12p but I need to offer 8:30, 10:30, and 12:30p one week, I can't do that.

AM

Alexander M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Appointfix for fitness

Overall I love Appointfix is the only think I use. My boss told me how many sessions I trained since I worked at this new job. 1,799 sessions and all were scheduled with Appointfix

Pros

Appointfix helps my personal training job with text message reminders easy use between my iPad and iPhone and good syncing between both. Appointfix looks nice and professional. The reminders help prevent no-shows- clients canceling or not showing up. It helps them remember their sessions en change or reschedule them by texting them those reminders

Cons

The software does good with syncing between other devices but very few but sometimes I have missing blocks of scheduled time and I have to reload the app on both devices es to sync them again

SA

Sonia A.

Apparel & Fashion, self-employed

Will never use a different appointment app or method

What I love about this app is that it is the perfect service for my small business and it is efficient and dependable. I feel like it's my receptionist. I also love the personal customer care.

Pros

I like how the creators keep wanting to improve and add tomit but keeping it for a smaller business, keep it simple. There are too many apps that apply for larger businesses. It's less overwhelming.

Cons

I really can't think of any off the top of my head. I'm pretty satisfied.

AM

Angela M.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Great customer service

I used the basic version for a long time. I upgraded on a black friday deal & found the new features good. Then I was gifted another upgrade! I love that the app sends confirmation texts automatically from one number and doesn't leave me with a hundred texts to delete!

Pros

Very easy to use. I started with the free version & have upgraded as my buisness has grown.

Cons

I have not experienced any negative aspects.

PU

Pam U.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Goldie is just what I needed.

So far, my experience exceeds my expectations for a on line scheduler with automatic reminders. My clients were able to access and book appointments with ease.

Pros

I liked many of the features for creating text messages and the services that I provide. I was able to set up my business in minutes.

Cons

I would like to have the ability to upload a larger photo for the landing page.

RC

Ruth C.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Happy customer

Very happy in general. Customer feedback has been positive, easier to find us and use the booking link rather than having to download an app ( as with our previous booking system)cheaper and better than Booksy too!!

Pros

We like the fact that it is pretty easy to use for staff that aren't tech savvy!! Costs a lot less than our previous booking system and much better. Great support with initial set up

Cons

Wish there was a template for shift patterns to set for weeks ahead rather than having to do it manually

DP

Danny P.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Appointfix is the best appointment scheduling app I used in the last years.

I fill appreciate it as an Appointfix client. They are doing multiple follow-ups and they are making sure everything is working properly.

Pros

I love the fact I can have the app installed on my phone and tablet. We are multiple users that use this account, and we need to keep an organized schedule. Also, every time we had a question, the support team was happy to help.

Cons

They don't have the payment option added, which we kind of need at the moment, but I heard that they would implement this option by the end of this autumn.

IO

Ian O.

Apparel & Fashion, self-employed

A useful business tool

Reduction in no no shows, and the ability to send out extra information with minimal effort.

Pros

It’s straightforward to use and the option of having multiple pre written messages is excellent. Recently road closures affected access to my business and I was able to add an extra message to clients coming during the period of closure. Using the app beans I have far fewer no shows, I don’t have to individually write reminders, and makes life as a small business owner that little bit easier.

Cons

I use it via an iPhone and find there’s a couple of stages to go through to send things out. This does mean I get to sanity check things before they go though so it’s actually not that bad a problem.