Goldie Logo

Appointment scheduling for beauty and fitness professionals

Goldie Reviews - Page 7

MS

Mike S.

Dissatisfied and cancelled

Mostly good, until the rules changed, so they could pay for an upgrade. I'm out.

Pros

Just the reminder section, I refuse to pay for what other people want to use.

Cons

The fact I pay for components I don't need. I just want a reminder app.

RB

Rose B.

Goldie is golden

I love Goldie. It has exceeded my expectations and many of my clients find me so professional due to the features that Goldie has provided

Pros

The booking site, automated messages, calendar and stripe addition are amazing features!

Cons

Difficulty setting up messages. Unsure how to schedule messages, no discount codes

DG

Dunc G.

Automotive, self-employed

Micro business appointment helper

It’s the best one I have tried, I downloaded a lot of others from the App Store but most would only allow a limited amount of appointments or texts per month and most are created for hair dressing and beauty businesses. Appointfix is without a doubt a much more flexible appointment reminder app and with having no restriction on the amount of usage per month this is a big winner for me, a low turn over business.

Pros

Very easy to use, set up was very easy also. I find that booking in my clients and checking for availability of new clients so much easier than what I was doing and so far I have had no issues with double booking errors like I had with my old Facebook business page appointment booking options.

Cons

So far as it’s only the free version I am using, there is very little I can find fault with. If there is anything I can say would have been better, then it would be to have more colour options for the services.

MM

Michael M.

Higher Education, 1-10 employees

Appointfix Report Card

We opened a new business last year and it has helped us tremendously to keep track of and organize oue daily activity and keep everything in check. It is a huge part of our success.

Pros

Functional and easy to use and understand

Cons

In order to get all the features I have to upgrade to the max.. I found a deal for $14.99 per month for a year for ultimate but have not been able to sign up for it with my current account...

MI

Michael I.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

Massage therapy private practice

At first i was reluctant but i got to know it better and use more features, i see that Goldies is working towards improvements and im willing to stick around and wait for them while the basic functions work extremely well,

Pros

Simplicity, low card charge fees, monthly fee that covers some sms package and ability to get more

Cons

No Online marketing option via sms or email in mass text, mms leaves a mark - everyone knows other patients number which violates hipa laws, I need express payouts, without them i will most likely accept payments via venmo or Zelle

VT

Victoria T.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

Took care of No Show Issues

Excellent assistance with client reminders which has cut the NO show issues to a minimum if at all.

Pros

I liked the fact that I didn't need to text each client to remind them of their appointment. Unfortunately, I now have to send them a reminder since the update, however the text is pregenerated for me, which is a plus.

Cons

No automated text reminders any longer This is the reason I chose appointfix

LG

Lyndon G.

Goldie app for Barbers

Love Goldie I recommended this app to all my Barber coworkers.

Pros

I was very spectacularly worried about putting money towards an app I haven’t used. However, because I currently enter my appointments manually I am able to better manage my time without going back and forth with my clients via texts.

Cons

Overall it’s a good app. However, I wish it would be cheaper for me to bring in all other barbers for a cheaper price.

SK

Shannan K.

The best

Pros

Everything is easy to use. I can keep track of all my appointments, and the reminders are amazing. It’s easy to use and I love it.

Cons

No cons. There’s is nothing I wouldn’t change. It keeps track of all my reports, revenue, clients, services everything.

HS

Heather S.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Just what I need

Software is perfect for my needs, its affordable & I don't grudge the money, it makes my life a lot easier. Approachable customer service who always help me out

Pros

Ease of use It does most of your calculations so you're not sitting adding up. Customer service is very prompt & very helpful, not that I've needed to contact them much but 100% sorted out my issues or have shown me another way to work around.

Cons

There's nothing I least like, in all the software suits my needs, I would however like there to be a feature where I can print off my week ahead. Hopefully this is something that can be done in the future.

TH

Tim H.

Photography, self-employed

Solid Scheduling App

It’s worked great for me. I don’t use the premium as I don’t mind manually logging on and sending reminder messages since I only have a maximum of 4 clients a day. I love that they integrated the location a couple years ago so now I just open my appointment, hit the location and I’m ready to drive to my appointment.

Pros

I started using Appointfix after I had a mixup with a client over an appointment. I needed something that would send out automatic reminders and Appointfix has worked like a charm.

Cons

I don’t have any issues with Appointfix

SM

Samantha M.

Design, self-employed

Goldie review

So far it has been good, other than the reminder messages. I am very unhappy with that. There are tons of others that have this feature for competitive pricing

Pros

The app is very user friendly for myself and my clients.

Cons

Automatic reminder messages & ability to have split shift scheduling

MP

Manpreet P.

Best scheduling app

Using it for the last 5+ years now, very easy to use, very colorful, web interface is a great add-on, cannot think of my business without it.

Pros

Very very easy and good interface and very practical. Best support.

Cons

Almost nothing. Its so perfect. Support is great if anything goes down.

DJ

Doris Jane K.

My Appointfix Experience

Due to the pandemic I've had to close my business. I needed help signing back in after I paused the service to cancel. Their customer service is THE BEST!!

Pros

This is very easy to use & I love it! Many clients would have forgotten their appointment without the reminder.

Cons

I liked it better when the text went out on my phone number. I believe they had to start using a different number to send from. To make sure the reminders went out I had to look in the app. & could not respond to the text thay went out.

LC

Lindsay C.

Sports, self-employed

Brilliant messaging gizmo

Always 'on the ball' with queries, I feel my one man business is well supported by this Company.

Pros

Appointfix have surpassed themselves with the mass messaging service, absolutely brilliant. Just automatically messaged all of my clients from the last year. Effortless with a great client response of good wishes and bookings alike.

Cons

It's fine for my needs, I don't want clients to book themselves in, I like to control that bit, easy peasy to use even if you're non-techie like me.

BM

Beth M.

Apparel & Fashion, self-employed

Hairstylist

Clients have been there at the scheduled times bc of using this app

Pros

Love that clients get reminders 24hrs ahead of their time

Cons

When i upgraded to the one that would send out the reminders automatically, it didnt come from my direct number so some clients would overlook it or it would go to the spam file. So i downgraded back to the one that i have to send out myself.

MM

Mindy M.

Great Customer Service

Amazing App!!!! Amazing Customer Service!!!

Pros

There isn't anything I like the most. I love the entire app. All the different features telling me each client and what service they are getting.I love the new feature of haveing a personal event added in. That is very helpful.

Cons

The program went down 1 time and the support team handled it fast and effectively. They worked after business hours to help me get logged in again after several attempts. I was panicking because this schedule is my life and without it I cant keep my business running and make other future appointments. They emailed me back within minutes. Great customer service.

DD

Dina D.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

Dee's Nails

Pros

I love the online booking and recurring appointments. It makes scheduling hassle free for both me and clients as I'm constantly dealing face to face with clients and rarely have time to communicate over messages and phone calls.

Cons

Price adjustments affect my reports even when increasing service charges it seems to remove the total adjusted amount from the total of the month. Not a big issue for me as I use a separate invoicing app that does reports for me.

AG

Anne G.

Great for Small Businesses

Fantastic. Easy to use and everything I need from a booking app.

Pros

I suck at technology but appointfix is easy. I have access to booking as well as revenue information. It's made taxes so much easier as well. Their tech support is super responsive and any gliches have been resolved within 24 hours.

Cons

I wish that certain features like projected revenue were available. ie: given the number of services you currently have booked for this month, this will be what you make.

Daniel P.

Design, self-employed

I reduced no-shows!!

I had no issues with the app. The support team is awesome. They called me and they answered all my questions.

Pros

I love that I can use the app on multiple devices and the messages are sending automatically on the Ultimate plan. I like so much that I can add as many message templates as I want and they are fully customizable. Because of the reminders, I reduced no-shows by 90%. Thank you, Appointfix!:)

Cons

I don't have any cons with this app. As I said, it's the best app.

Thank you for your feedback Daniel!

DB

Deon B.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Great App For Your Business

I love Appointfix. I have grew with them and love the product. I have refered people to the app who use it today.

Pros

What I like most is the reminders and the ease of use.

Cons

I wish AppointFix would put the phone number on the same page as the rest of the customers information. It's not good you have to go to another screen. This is a problem. I like to screen shot the job and send to my teams cell. I have to send 2 different texts and it's a pain in the ***.

RC

Rebecca C.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, self-employed

The benefits of contacting clients quickly saves me a lot of time.

Pros

I am a swim teacher and I am running my own swim school. The appointfix booking system enables me to book group classes and 1:1s with ease.i can contact group clients at once if I need to. They all receive their reminder messages and location. It’s very easy to use and syncs across all apple devices easily.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to use emailing as I can promote and have double contact with clients.

AS

Alissa S.

A must for any buisness

Since using this software over the past few years..it has changed everthing up... I no long gave client not turn up.. due to them receiving a text message 24 hours prior to their appointment.. if by chance my client is unable to attend ..it gives me enough notice to fit someone else in.. or call on my waiting list.. I love how it collaborates all my services..and pricing

Pros

I love that I can send reminders 24 hours prior to my clients appointmets..it has minimised to zero any " no shows" which is huge for me bring a small buisness ..my clients love the message ...it's very professional

Cons

Nothing so far...I haven't experienced any problems to date, in sure little glitches here and there but nothing significant

BH

Britney H.

Retail, self-employed

Love this for my business

I really love this app, although I wish you can use it on a desktop.

Pros

Super simple, easy navigation, and it's free! I did end up buying the $5/month plan and couldn't be happier.

Cons

It doesn't have a option or card reader to take payments

NS

Nathalie S.

Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

Thank you Goldie!

I truly love using Goldie. I couldn't imagine handling my workload without it. It's a dream come true for scheduling.

Pros

Real-time scheduling and change updates. Also, love the reminders so you never miss an appointment!

Cons

I would never say a bad word about Goldie! It helps me keep each agent's calendar organized and each agent on time for appointments.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review!

KT

Karen T.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Excellent

Life is busy for us all, I know I rely on reminders for appointments myself. I love Appointfix for its ease of use and for the difference it has made to our "did not attend" rate. We remind the day before and two hours before. This give clients the opportunity to reschedule if it does not suit them. And allows us time to re-book other from our wait-list.

Pros

It is easy to use, efficient, reliable and perfect for our Counselling business. Clients love the reminders.

Cons

We do not have any issues with this software.