Goody Reviews

Goody

Customer Loyalty, Marketing and CRM solution

Goody

Average , still not sure whether this is actually good for the business.

Pros

Cons

Customers tend to spend time scanning or entering their email on to Goody Card and not paying for the transaction. This tends to hold back the other customers in the queue. During busy times, I do NOT ask customers to scan their Goody card. Infant I actually hope they don't scan their card and hold back other customers.

Hi Rakesh, appreciate you taking the time to submit this response. You have been a long-standing customer of ours, especially through the early days of our product, so it¿s truly great to still have the LJ brand and yourself on board. We take your comments very seriously, and we¿re committed to improving the process, especially at the point of sale. That is why we are glad to announce we are integrating...

Goody Rewards just works

Friendly, Local & responsive to queries.

Pros

Customer interface & back office software.

Cons

Not applicable. All worked better than my expectations.

Thanks for the positive review Ross. We're always working hard to improve our software and loyalty platform. We're glad you've enjoyed it to date and will continue to improve based on customer feedback. Let us know if we can help with anything further for your stores. Regards, Rory Moss, GM

Kiwi Timber

Overall we are happy

Pros

Easy to use. Great way to reward your customers and get a customer database

Cons

Sometimes the hardware has issues. Charge doesn't work properly and screen flicks

Thanks for the positive review Mel! We hope you enjoy using the software to date. Unfortunately hardware can be tricky - but the best thing to do in these situations is call us immediately and we'll help you sort this out!

Great product, Staff always just a message away from help when needed

Pros

The universal card is handy for customers so they can use this anywhere that has Goody. App is helpful as the key tags would easily get lost.

Cons

People are not keen to give away email address as we all know we then get loads of emails we don't want. Not necessarily a software problem, but would be good to be able to dodge this hurdle.

Goody is great!

Goody has been great in the feedback forms of finding out what clients truly feel about your business and what you can improve on.

Pros

The time I would spend following up on clients, whether it was birthdays, follow ups, ratings etc, goody has now taken over for me now saving me time! I no longer have to worry about that. The point system has become fair for my clients and they are loving earning and redeeming rewards!

Cons

I haven’t found anything so far that I least like about this software.

Thanks so much for your positive review Carine. We really value your opinion and it's great to have you on board. If there is anything we can do to make your customers experience and exceptional one, please don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks, Rory Moss, GM

A quick, easy way to earn rewards and helping in making regular customer base and also attracting tb

Pros

easy to use, great idea. it has so many features as earn points and rewards from local businesses,Track your savings and activity, Store all your loyalty cards.

Good Stuff so far

Good, relatively easy to learn. Good instructions and very helpful customer service from Goody which makes the overall experience fantastic.

Pros

New to our fuel station and customers seem to love it. Ties in quite well with out software which is always good. Staff at Goody are happy to help with any issues which is great.

Cons

Still having issues with our receipts printing. However they say that they are underway in fixing this :)

Thanks so much for the positive review Kathy - yes we¿re still making some minor quality improvements to receipt printing but this will be fixed shortly. Let us know if you need any further help and don¿t by shy to call in. Yet again thanks for the review and we hope your customers enjoy using their card :). Goody Team.

Practical

Pros

Easy to use. Customers can log into the app to track their points and update any information. This is good as it takes a workload off the company. Customer service is outstanding, our rep is superb to deal with.

Cons

We seemed to have a lot of issues with the automatic birthday vouchers being sent out. This also came down to customers unsubscribing.

Thanks so much for your review Tessa. I believe we've addressed your birthday campaign issue in a prior email, but do let us know if we can do anything further. We really appreciate the long-standing relationship Goody and Lawrenson Group have had over the last four years. Feel free to drop us a line, should you need anything further. Kind regards, Rory Moss General Manager

Great customer loyalty programme!

We have been able to retain more customers and bring back some who have 'dropped off' with incentives for those that haven't visited in a while, or those who visited only once and haven't come back for a while.

Pros

Easy to use for both us and our customers. We have been wanting a way to reward our regular customers for a while now, and so Goody was perfect, as we now have regulars coming in even more often than before!

Cons

So far it has been great and we haven't experience any problems.

Thanks for your positive feedback Jasmin, this really helps us make the software better for future users. All the best, Rory Moss Marketing Manager

Account Executive

Difficult to work with and hard to get problems resolved quickly.

Pros

I can access it online and download all the information.

Cons

That there are many features it does not provide e.g tracking gender each scan.

Thanks for your review Gabby. It's the first negative review we have ever had, so i'd like to communicate to those reading this. Despite advising your team how to setup the rewards programme, you decided on behalf of your client (Adidas), to ignore our advice. We always try to guide our customers, but your team decided to ignore this advice during the on boarding period. You since lost your client...

Overall we have had a positive experience with Goody so far, it seems that is system has a lot of great marketing options and the back office side of things has been easy to understand.

Pros

I liked that is was so user friendly and was easy to teach to our staff (many of whom are young and need simple systems to follow). We also were walked through setup easily.

Cons

Possibly the minimum discount to be featured on the app, but other than that no complaints.

Thanks so much for the positive review Camille and we hope you enjoy using it. We'll look into your minimum discount requirements. All the best, Rory Moss Marketing Manager

I really like the concept but someone may come in store and spend .

Pros

Simple to use. I like how we can change the deals to suit us and what promotions that we would like to offer instore

Cons

That it doesn't get adjusted to how much the customer spends regardless they get 5 points. This would be much better if they got 1 point every $10 and the software was a lot more simple to do this.

Hi Aimee, thanks so much for reviewing us. You'll be glad to know we actually do support the amount of dollars spent. This is just a set up change to each instance of Goody. We support nights stayed, dollars spent and check-in. Let us know how we can help turn this into a 5 star review - as we're always looking to improve! Thanks so much! Rory from Goody

Goodie Dunedin

Pros

Just open the app and scan your bar code and it's all done. I have a key tag in my wallet as well in case I leave my phone in the car. It's good to see big chains like McDonald's using this software as well as the SME and Sole Traders.

Cons

Remembering to turn phone over to scan the bar code after using phone to tap and go.

Awesomeness

Fan flippin tastic

Pros

Easy to use, easy set up. Quick. Looks good as well placed at the counter

Cons

Not everyone has it. Its a fantastic system which id be more inclined to use if more people had it

Very rewarding app

It has saved me a huge amount of money of dining out and has also made me go out for lunch/dinner when I normally wouldn't have because i knew i could get a good discount. Really easy to use, never had any issues. Really quick to scan and redeem

Pros

Very easy to open and use. Very quick. Opens at the right page so no having to log in every time. Good graphics and text. User friendly, really easy to scan and redeem points

Cons

Not much. I have no complaints.

Has done wonders for our customer database and customer loyalty

An easy customer loyalty package that is recognised and loved by our customers and staff. In less than 6 months we have managed to set up over 2000 customers and they have redeemed many rewards. It truly is a great system.

Pros

How easy it was to set up and get going. Love how it engages our customers by offering them rewards and in return we get their details to add to our database for ongoing promotions. Also, love the NPS great getting daily feedback about what our customers think.

Freebies

Great!

Pros

Easy to use most place now have and i like the offers

Cons

Nothing its all easy to use and i love the offers

Useful programe

It’s has been satisfactory. I wish we had more Point of Sale material so customers can Join without staff need to convince them. We have a very poor joining rate at our establishment. We have trained staff over and over again.

Pros

Point system/rewards. I like that we have their emails for sending our campaigns.

Cons

Only one email per week. There are times we needed to send two. One for early week special and another for the weekend.

Thanks for your feedback TJ. We value your opinion and we'll pass this on to our support team.

user

im very happy to use Goody in terms of rewards or discounts

Pros

yes it very easy to use,i was downloading an app

Cons

sometimes my points are very slow to show up

Good business/marketing tool, but the functionality is little limited and a bit pricey

Overall a good experience

Pros

ease of use. New Zealand focused.

Cons

limited functionality. no option for customers to unlock rewards without using points balance.

Thanks for the positive review. Noting your comments, we understand there are still some things we can work on. We're making a number of improvements this year, including non-point related rewards we think you'll like. Yet again, thanks for the review and we hope you're enjoying the use of the software.

Great App

Often forget to use when in McDonald's but otherwise no complaints and experience overall is great

Pros

Great App, great cross of business support, great rewards.

Cons

Be great if it reminded me that I'm in X business and this business uses the Goodie Card

A very organized and professional service with great printed material and wonderful backup.

It was easy and quick to use, as we are busy people we don't have a lot of time so we appreciate the simplicity.

Pros

The simplicity and assistance if required, we have only been using the product since the 01 Mach and already feel like we know it.

Cons

We haven't experienced anything we don't like, I'm sure if we did need help that we would be looked after well as all our experiences so far have been well looked after.

Marketing Manager

Pros

The software is relatively easy to use and explain. Simple and direct.

Cons

Glitches and restrictions every now and then.

Hi Liam, Thanks for your honest review. Whilst some may feel 7/10 is good enough, we recognise more needs to be done to ensure you're satisfied. I'd be very interested to discuss how we can better our software further if you have time? I've noted your responses regarding glitches and restrictions, and i'll feed this back to the team. Feel free to email me at rory@goodycard.co.nz if you have a moment. Kind regards, Rory Moss Marketing Manager

okayish

Okayiah

Pros

Only complaint would be if i buy multiple coffees, I only get credit or points for one visit

Cons

Reviews like this one Really, what is going to change

Worth it

All good

Pros

Not like typing email address of customer other than all good

Cons

I love the overall concept and found easy for me and my all staff

Thanks so much for the positive review! We're continuously improving the system so we'll take on board your feedback. You can download the free Goody enroll app if you'd like customers to self-sign up which will help with the email address issue. Rory Moss, Marketing Manager