GoReminders Reviews

GoReminders

Text & email reminders for appointments, meetings & more

4.83/5 (40 reviews)

Pros
  • We've been using it so long now its like second nature. Customer service is always really great, they even implemented a number of requests/suggests we had - which we thought was super.Renee M.Read the full review
  • Really excellent all-around great support and it's been super helpful.Jonathan G.Read the full review
  • I like that it is very easy to use and it does save information so next time input - it pulls it up.Brian T.Read the full review
Cons
  • There's some things that could be implemented that would prevent mistakes on our end.Jonathan G.Read the full review
  • My suggestion for this software would be an option to cancel appointment. As of now, the options are to reschedule to Confirm.Beth H.Read the full review
  • It has helped so much with no show appointments, and it something I don’t even have to think about now. My clients are constantly thanking me for using this service.Amber P.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Linda Baumann

Great product for the cost! Makes life so much easier and customer service is excellent .

Reviewed 2018-07-03

Pros
No more reminder phone calls. Saves on staff time plus customers like receiving a text vs. phone call.

Cons
We thought it might not customize to our industry well but it's very flexible and did just fine. Features to describe the appointment and length are greatly appreciated.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Linda,

Thanks for your review! We are pleased that GoReminders is working flawlessly for your company. We pride ourselves on the flexibility of GoReminders.

Any Feedback is greatly appreciated as our main focus is to constantly improve :)

Did you know that in your Settings you can specify the default appointment length, and you can setup all of your services? That way your correct appointment length will be pre-filled when you go to setup an appointment, and you can specify what service the appointment is for, which can help customize your reminders even further!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Gabby Stacy

Love these guys!

Reviewed 2020-02-06

We love [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the who Grreminders team! Every time I have a question, there's never a don't in my mind, I can ask and they will not only have an answer but a speedy response at that!

Pros
I love that GoReminders was a start up company the same time I started and they've continued to grow and benifit my ever growing business every step of the way!

Cons
Only wish we could add specific timing so customers could see how long we allot to be with them at scheduled appointments.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Gabby,

Thank you for your amazing review! We are so thankful for your support and so happy that we've been able to help improve your business. You can create a custom field for Time Allotment that can also be used a tag in your reminder templates. We'll send you some additional details on how to set this up.

Thanks again for your review. We greatly appreciate it!
- Oceana, Customer Support

Jamie S

Works

Reviewed 2020-01-23

Pros
Daily use for appointment reminders. Enter name and phone number and receive email confirmation.

Cons
The appointment date should go to the next weekday.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Jamie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give your review! We really appreciate your feedback.

I am so sorry that you were not able to achieve the result you wanted with your appointment dates. I will follow up with you directly to get more details and to answer any additional questions you may have.

Thank you again for your review!
-Oceana, Customer Support

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Renee Mersino

GoReminders helped us reduce our No-show rate and communicate easily with our patients

Reviewed 2020-01-22

GoReminders has helped us to reduce our No-Shows and increase our rebooking rates. All our patients love the appointment reminders. We also use GoReminders to contact people who have missed appointments or need to reschedule and it's a super easy way to communicate and get those patients back on our books. We've been using it so long now its like second nature. Customer service is always really great, they even implemented a number of requests/suggests we had - which we thought was super :)

Pros
We've been using GoReminders for a while and found it very easy to use and set up. GoReminders is very flexible allowing us to create own messages and sequences. You can also easily go into calendar and update any appointments.

Cons
Unfortunately it does not integrate with our CRM which is more of an issue with the CRM than with GoReminders. The only thing we really have a complaint about is that if you are set up to send a sequence of reminders, it will only stop sending reminders if patients/customers/clients respond with R or Reschedule. However, its easy enough to go change the appointments or stop reminders in the calendar.

Response from GoReminders

Thanks so much for your amazing review of GoReminders. We're so happy that it's easy for you to use and setup, and that your patients love the reminders! Often that is the most important aspect!

I understand what you're saying regarding your complaint, and we actually do have additional features for that which you may not be aware of. I'll reach out to you right now with info on those features.

Amber Pinkham

My Clients Love It

Reviewed 2019-12-18

Pros
This software is so easy to use I was able to pick up on it right away. I was able to transfer all my clients over within a few minutes.

Cons
I truly don’t have any complaints about the software, anything I found along the way I brought up and was resolved within the day!

Response from GoReminders

Hi Amber,

Thanks for your amazing review! We're glad that you find GoReminders so easy to use, and it's great that you're using our easy to reach customer support reps like myself to your advantage.

-Noah, Customer Support

Karyn Aitken

Great reliable app, easy to use

Reviewed 2020-01-24

I have less incidents of clients forgetting to turn up (although it does still happen occasionally).

Pros
This is so easy to use and has reduced the amount of client no-shows considerably.

Cons
As a home based therapist I am on the lowest plan which suits my business. I have thought about upgrading to get the extra features but it is a big jump cost wise, so I stay on the lower one.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Karyn,

First, I'd like to thank you for your wonderful review! I'm so happy to hear that our reminders have considerably reduced the number of no-shows you used to have for your appointments.

I'll pass along your additional feedback about the cost of our plans to our team for consideration.

Thank you again for taking the time to review our product!
- Oceana, Customer Support

Beth Hill

Time Saver

Reviewed 2019-07-22

Overall, I would recommend this program for those with busy schedules that was the ease of sending reminders that need confirmations prior to securing the date and time. My clients appreciate the reminders and not taking up much of their time to do so.

Pros
GoReminders saves me and the consumer time spent on phone calls. In this modern society, text and email can verify appointments quickly and efficiently without interrupting someone's day. It is easy to use and the ability to create multiple templates is very nice.

Cons
My suggestion for this software would be an option to cancel appointment. As of now, the options are to reschedule to Confirm. To reschedule, I have to reach out to the client who may have just wanted to cancel and now we play phone tag wasting valuable time. I also have come across clients that wish to hold conversations through the text system and it isn't as easy to reply back to them. I have to open a new text to respond in stead of having that option when they leave comments.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Beth,

Thanks for your great and detailed review of GoReminders! We're happy to be able to save you time and effort in your business.

To help with the "Cancel" issue that you're having, you can simply ask your customers to reply with "Cancel" for any appointment that they'd like to cancel. Then when you see that message, you'll know that they would just like to cancel. Let us know if you have any questions!

Natasha Webb

Appointment Setting at its best!!

Reviewed 2020-01-23

My clients now confirm appointments or reschedule and I can easily rebook or utilize their time slot for another client. I’m not losing revenue and I can see more clients.

Pros
User friendly, I can schedule an appointment with my client before they leave their session or over the phone while discussing openings. Easy tabs to navigate the system, I can find what I’m looking for without reading an instruction book.

Cons
I had to get accustomed to the site but it’s very user friendly.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Natasha,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

We are so glad that you are finding our site user-friendly and helpful with booking appointments for your clients. We definitely strive to make our site features as easy as possible to use.

I'll be sure to share your review with our product team. They will be thrilled to hear how pleased you are with our service!

Thank you again for your feedback.
-Oceana, Customer Support

Michael Ngo

Great product

Reviewed 2020-02-01

It solves our problem having to call all of our customers the day before to remind them of their appointments. Saves us alot of time. Also the customer support is great and very accommodating when we ran short of some reminders. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great in resolving this for us.

Pros
This software is very easy and simple to use. Very easy to show your staffs on how to input the reminders and having both options to either text or email the customer automatically. It's perfect for what we need to use it for.

Cons
We had no issues with the software at all.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our service and customer support. I'm so glad that GoReminders has been easy to use for you and your staff as well as saving you a lot of time with our text and email reminders.

We greatly appreciate your feedback and support! Thank you again for your review.
- Oceana, Customer Support

Lari Mostro

Best we have used

It’s ok

Pros
I like all the basic features I wish they would add a few things

Cons
I can not assign each person a color so you can see at a glance, also I wish each person ad there own login, so I can see who books or does anything. I wish when ppl need to rebook it would send a text asking them when they would like to rebook.

Response from GoReminders

Thanks for your review of GoReminders! We're so happy that GoReminders is working out for your business.

I'd like to find out more about what you're looking for regarding the colors and other items I'll reach out to you directly right now so we can discuss.

Linda Svrcek

Since we started using GoReminders our volunteers remember to show up for their scheduled shifts.

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Eliminated the need for store managers to call their scheduled volunteers to make sure they remembered to come. If we can keep our thrift shop open, we make more sales which increases the donation we make to the agency we support, so everyone wins!

Pros
We use GoReminders to remind about 50 volunteers a week of their scheduled shifts at our nonprofit thrift shop, and it has eliminated our problem with no-shows which led to our inability to open the store for our customers. GoReminders is very easy to use, and it takes me about 20 minutes to set up an entire month's reminders. If someone's schedule changes during the month, and I need to edit which volunteer will be on a shift, it takes only seconds to make the change in GoReminders. All of the volunteers have expressed their thanks for this notification (we chose 2 days before) so they don't miss their shifts and can find a sub if needed.

Cons
I can't think of anything about it that is disagreeable. It's easy to use, takes little time, and has helped us keep our shop open every day.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Linda,

Thank you for the superb review of GoReminders! We are glad that GoReminders has been efficient for your Thrift Shop :)

If you ever have any issues, feel free to let us know and we'll work with you to solve them immediately!

Hanah St.Rose

Simple Reminder Website

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-04-24

I love reminder sites and appointment sites. I also love this type of software. If someone is looking for a quick site or software to quickly set up appointments this is it. If they are looking for something advanced they may be a bit disappointed. This helped me get my jobs done and help me figure out what to do for each client. I was able to put information in the appointment setup tab area.

Pros
I can create a new appointment for my clients with no hassle. I love how I have the option to put the phone number of the client or I can put the email address of the client. I also love how the calendar is exactly in the area it needs to be when I am setting up an appointment for a client. It’s not confusing to figure it out and you get great deals with this service. I love how I can set reminder templates and I don’t have to keep going back to create new ones. I also love how the customer service chat is constantly available and you can contact someone quickly to help you. There is also an area which makes things easier to put together. There is an area where you can customize the customer's name and you can input it without an issue.

Cons
I dislike how every single time I log in. There are chat buttons popping up and memos. I know they are trying to show that they care, but it can be a bit annoying. I don't like it. I wish it was smaller or at the bottom. Also, I wish the deals were better. They are okay, but this is a good program. It needs better deals.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Hanah,

Thanks for your positive review! We're so happy to reduce the amount of hassle in your business. We pride our self on our simplicity and value, and you seem to be benefiting from both :)

Thank you for your feedback about our chat/support messages. You are correct, we just want our users to always know that we are available to help should anything come up. If you'd like a better deal, you can save 20% by switching to yearly billing!

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Wendy Blaine

excellent product

Reviewed 2019-12-18

Our cancellations and 'no show' appointments have been significantly reduced.

Pros
We have found it easy to use the program after the initial setup

Cons
Some of our consumers don't like getting two reminders. It would be nice if we could choose how many reminders each of the consumers get.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for your review of GoReminders! We're so happy that GoReminders is so easy for you to use, and that it has helped your business by decreasing no shows.

You can actually customize how many reminders each customer gets by using our Message Sequences feature. I'll reach out to you directly to make sure you're aware of that feature.

Leanne E. Staback, M.Ed.

Great product. So far, the best SMS Texting system I've found for my business.

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Pros
I like that I can have my clients reminded about appointments at 2 different pre-appointment times. We use 4 days ahead of time and 2 hours ahead of time. I like the point-and-click calendar and time scroll settings.

Cons
I don't like the fact that I can't have the same reminder sent to more than one person at a time. For example, I have a client who's parents are divorced, but they both need to be sent reminders; so, I have to set up 2 separate reminders for the same client.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Leanne,

Thank you for your amazing review of GoReminders. We're so happy that we're the best texting system that you have found! It sounds like you set up your reminder schedule in a great way!

We hear what you are saying about group appointments, and I have forwarded your review with this feedback to the product team. We always take our customers' feedback seriously, and you are helping shape the future of GoReminders.

Nancy Gaudet

Very Effective Appointment Scheduler

Reviewed 2019-12-16

Pros
It has caused a drastic decrease in no shows for appointments.

Cons
Would like to schedule other frequency of reminders.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Nancy,

First of all, thanks so much for your kind feedback about how effective GoReminders is at appointment scheduling, and for taking the time to post a review. I'm ecstatic to hear that your appointment no-show rate has been drastically reduced!

You mentioned wanting to control the frequency of reminders, so I wanted to make sure you're aware that in GoReminders you can customize the timing and frequency. I'm going to follow up with you directly to get more details and I'll make sure any of your remaining questions get answered!

Kathryn Makra

Great Product, Easy to Use

Reviewed 2020-01-22

We started using GoReminders in an attempt to cut down on the number of clients who did not show up for their appointments. We have not seen a huge improvement in those numbers but everyone likes the convenience of it.

Pros
It is very user friendly, and it is very easy to set up.

Cons
The templates were a little tricky to master at first. But overall no complaints.

Response from GoReminders

Thanks so much for your amazing review of GoReminders. We're so happy that it was easy for you to setup, and that you figured out how to master the templates! Let us know if you have any thoughts as to what would have made that easier for you.

Brian Taix

Go Reminders the review

Reviewed 2019-12-18

great addition and customers like it

Pros

Cons
It all is good it would be nice if you could add notes to reminders to customers and it also would be nice if it transferred from our scheduler to reminders but that's a software issue with scheduler more than anything

Response from GoReminders

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your great review! So happy to hear that you find GoReminders so easy to use, and that you're taking advantage of our auto-fill functionality.

Did you know that you can add notes in reminders for your customers? That's part of our custom message functionality when creating a new appointment, or editing an existing one. I'll reach out to you directly to make sure you see that option.

Barbara Jean McAtlin

Cuts down on no shows!

Reviewed 2020-01-22

Reminding our clients of their appointment via text has saved us from many no shows. No shows cost us money. The texts have really helped to save us.

Pros
GoReminders has been invaluable helping us cut down on no shows. That saves us money!

Cons
Nothing! It's great! We've never had any issues at all.

Response from GoReminders

Thanks so much for your review! We love that GoReminders is so valuable to your business. It gives us great pleasure to help you cut out no shows and therefore save you money.

-Noah, Customer Support

Kay Bright

Quick and Simple Text Messages

Reviewed 2020-01-22

Pros
The ease of setting up new reminders. We like that is saves our contacts for future appointments. The ease clients have of responding to the messages.

Cons
Only have the ability to have message texted one day in advance.

Response from GoReminders

Thanks for your review of GoReminders! I'm so happy that GoReminders is so easy for you to use for setting up appointments and reminders. Ease of use is one of our main goals, and it appears that you are benefitting from that :)

You can completely customize the reminder schedule! I'll reach out to you directly right now to make sure you're aware of that feature.

Jeremy Coco

Helps Remind My Customers To Utilize My Service

Reviewed 2020-01-26

My experience with GoReminders has been excellent. I would highly recommend them.

Pros
This software is great. It allows me to set up messages to remind my customers to submit orders before the deadline. Since beginning this program a few years ago, I have seen repeat business increase.

Cons
I don't like how if I need to change a date for a reminder, it changes all of them if it is selected to distribute weekly. Sometimes, I just need to send out a reminder on a different day of the week.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! I am thrilled that GoReminders has helped you increase repeat business and has been so easy for you to use when reminding your customers about their orders.

I am very sorry that you are having some trouble with editing the dates of your recurring weekly appointments when you need to make a change to one appointment. I'll follow up with you via email to assist you further with this.

Thanks again for your wonderful feedback!
-Oceana, Customer Support

Shauna Johnson

Super easy!

Reviewed 2019-12-17

Pros
I love how easy it is to navigate and set up! I can plug my clients appointments in while they’re sitting at the desk!

Cons
I do wish there was a way that the reminder came from my business number as Some clients get confused.

Response from GoReminders

Hi Shauna,

Thanks so much for your great review! We're happy that you have found GoReminders so easy and quick to use .

Did you know that we can setup a custom local phone number for your reminder text messages? I'll reach out to you directly to make sure you're aware of this, and to get it setup for you.

Michele Bodkin

Five Stars

Reviewed 2019-12-16

I am able to let my customers know we are coming out way earlier using this software

Pros
I love how easy it is to setup and use this software. It has made my job so much easier and my customers love it.

Cons
there is not really anything that I dont like

Response from GoReminders

Hi Michele,

That's awesome that we've made your job easier and that your customers love it!

We work hard to make GoReminders easy-to-use, and I'm going to show your review to the product team. I know they'll love to see how pleased you are.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
-Noah, Customer Support

Melissa Depape

Fun and easy to use!

Reviewed 2020-01-22

So far so good. I love all the little updates they do.

Pros
I love that the interface is easy to learn and understand. It is pretty self-explanatory. Set up was a breeze, and any questions I had were answered quickly.

Cons
During the initial set up, my email was entered incorrectly, and I couldn’t log in, so I had to contact someone to help me. I think having a confirmation email during sign up would be helpful.

Response from GoReminders

Thanks so much for your amazing review of GoReminders. We're so happy that it was easy for you to learn and understand.

Sometimes there are typos - we understand that and are ready to help whenever someone signs up with the wrong email address :)

Miriam Banarer

Good appt reminder program for small business

Reviewed 2019-01-09

This program has reduced our no-show rate and has decreased the laborious task of calling customers to remind them of their appointment

Pros
I like being able to customize the message sent out to customers, customize when I want them to get their reminder text and that they can text back a cancel/confirm response.

Cons
I wish there was an easy way to import names/numbers from a database

Response from GoReminders

Hi Miriam,

Thank you for your positive review! It's great to hear that we have reduced your no-show rate, as well as saving you time on laborious tasks that take you away from the core of running your business.

We actually do have an import feature and I'll reach out to you directly with more information and instructions.

Anonymous

Startup was a little tricky, but great performance since then!

Reviewed 2018-07-16

Pros
GoReminders has been great for us! We waste a lot of time when people no-show for their appointments, especially when we have to bring in specialized staff to run the appointments. This was the first automated reminder tool that we sought out and tried and we are very pleased. We really do think this has helped us with time management.

Cons
As with any automated system, you don't have the ability to actually talk with the client. This can be difficult when the client wants to ask a question in advance of the appointment, but it's something that you need to be okay with. There were a couple minor hiccups setting up the reminders, but we have had no issues since then.

Response from GoReminders

Thank you for the lovely review of GoReminders. We are pleased that it helped with time management and reducing no-shows.

To have a conversation with clients before an appointment, we suggest setting your reminders to send two or three days beforehand. When the client replies you'll receive a notification and you can reply accordingly. Hope this is of help :)