GoReminders Reviews

4.77/5 (13 reviews)

Linda Svrcek

Since we started using GoReminders our volunteers remember to show up for their scheduled shifts.

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Eliminated the need for store managers to call their scheduled volunteers to make sure they remembered to come. If we can keep our thrift shop open, we make more sales which increases the donation we make to the agency we support, so everyone wins!We use GoReminders to remind about 50 volunteers a week of their scheduled shifts at our nonprofit thrift shop, and it has eliminated our problem with no-shows which led to our inability to open the store for our customers. GoReminders is very easy to use, and it takes me about 20 minutes to set up an entire month's reminders. If someone's schedule changes during the month, and I need to edit which volunteer will be on a shift, it takes only seconds to make the change in GoReminders. All of the volunteers have expressed their thanks for this notification (we chose 2 days before) so they don't miss their shifts and can find a sub if needed.

Linda Baumann

Great product for the cost! Makes life so much easier and customer service is excellent .

Reviewed 2018-07-03

No more reminder phone calls. Saves on staff time plus customers like receiving a text vs. phone call.

Anonymous

Startup was a little tricky, but great performance since then!

Reviewed 2018-07-16

GoReminders has been great for us! We waste a lot of time when people no-show for their appointments, especially when we have to bring in specialized staff to run the appointments. This was the first automated reminder tool that we sought out and tried and we are very pleased. We really do think this has helped us with time management.

Leanne E. Staback, M.Ed.

Great product. So far, the best SMS Texting system I've found for my business.

Reviewed 2018-07-10

I like that I can have my clients reminded about appointments at 2 different pre-appointment times. We use 4 days ahead of time and 2 hours ahead of time. I like the point-and-click calendar and time scroll settings.

Anonymous

GoReminders is a reasonably priced software. It's ease of functions allows you to schedule reminders

Reviewed 2018-01-11

The only downside is that it costs money but it is definitely worth it! This software was really easy to use. We used GoReminders for our appointments at work. We had no trouble with figuring out how to use it. It allows you to have the application on your phone making it easy to access. This software is affordable and great. Highly recommend to anyone or company.

Judy Boogaart

New User for Church Needs

Reviewed 2018-11-21

We frequently schedule 4 months out and then send the schedules to the volunteers who don't always put things on their personal calendars. Now I have a way to gently remind them as the date they are needed gets closer.I researched quite a few reminder programs, free and for pay. I chose GoReminders because it gave me the ability to have data and messages stored for repeat use. I like being able to have several messages saved for used since, as a church, we have needs to remind volunteers of different roles that they have within the church. We send reminders for Wednesday Supper serving teams reminders, Van driver volunteers, Administrative council reminders et.

Miriam Banarer

Good appt reminder program for small business

Reviewed 2019-01-09

This program has reduced our no-show rate and has decreased the laborious task of calling customers to remind them of their appointmentI like being able to customize the message sent out to customers, customize when I want them to get their reminder text and that they can text back a cancel/confirm response.

Teri Cooper

Huge timesaver

Reviewed 2018-06-21

I'm no longer spending hours making reminder calls or sending texts to my clients to confirm their appointments.It's easy to use and has decreased my No Shows significantly. The Customer service has been fantastic and quick to respond to any questions.

Brittany Tripp

excellent way to remind your customers of appointments

Reviewed 2018-03-07

we use this system to remind our customers of appointments we've made to discuss their insurance needs.

Pamela Lowe

Great program. Saves us time and effort from making daily phone calls to confirm appointments.

Reviewed 2018-07-13

I like that it stores the patient's name and phone number. That makes it easier, quicker, and more accurate for future appointment reminders that need to be sent.

bianca cardaci

An approachable appointment-setting platform

Reviewed 2018-10-19

I think GoReminder offers a simple solution for a very common problem. I'm sure it will make some necessary technical improvements over time. I like that this platform is very client-based. I think unlike some others that are solely focused on the small business side, this program has great client outreach features. It also offers relatively simple platform to navigate.

Jackie Hettinger

Amazing

Reviewed 2019-01-08

Great!Keeps me organized and up to date with whatever I need.

Madhuri Alahari

Best reminder service out there hands down!

Reviewed 2016-12-13

This software is compatible both on the app and the website. It let's you Quickly schedule appointments and the clients automatically get reminders via Text Message or Email, whichever you choose. The best feature that I like is, all the reminders show on your google calendar or the app that you sync it to. They provide an excellent customer service too.