Groove Reviews

Groove

Support, Simplified.

Groove

Review Summary

Pros

Especially after Groove published their new, intuitive dashboard, Groove is the most simple and beautiful solution, while also affordable especially for small to medium teams.

Luca S.

What I like most about Groove is the ability to integrate so many things into it. For instance, when a customer reaches out to us I am able to see all of their account information right in groove.

Kirsten P.

Great blog and support from Groove. Ve learned a lot about providing great customer service to my clients.

Ronald P.

Cons

Conversations would be forgotten, lost, or delayed. Now, I can power through emails with significantly less frustration and time, which has allowed me to focus my time and attention on other projects.

Mayra P.

Agent collision happens regularly and there is no "play" button to automatically go from ticket to ticket. There isn't an easy way to prioritize customers by spend.

Ash K.

I can see the list of Labels we've created by going to Settings > Ticketing > Labels, but I have no way to view the tickets that have been assigned those Labels.

Nathan M.

4.5

Best way to manage your customer support network

Pros

My favorite feature in Groove is the canned replies. If you get frequent support tickets and need an easy answer for them, you can write them early and pull them out to answer the same question over and over again. I use Canned replies for our Proactive Support. We let our clients know the issues they are having before they even know they are having them.

Cons

Frequent updates move features around and sometimes makes it difficult to find something that you use every day. Also they have a feature in which you can halt a reply for sending up to 30 seconds after hitting send, though it does not work for emails you start. Only ones you reply to.

Groove Email Software + Knowledge Base

The ability to add notes, tags, snooze conversations, and create rules and folders has made my emails more organized than ever before. Managing 9 accounts used to be daunting and virtually impossible - and it had a negative impact on our customers because I would be too overwhelmed to respond and sort through my emails. Conversations would be forgotten, lost, or delayed. Now, I can power through emails...

Pros

In terms of the Email Software: You can have multiple inboxes in one single account, which is just absolutely amazing. You have the option of viewing emails as separate inboxes/categories (within the same homepage), or listing them as one streamlined inbox. The latter has boosted my email productivity significantly across multiple work emails, freelance emails, and personal emails. In terms of the...

Cons

The ability to log phone calls through Groove has be revolutionary to me. It's changed the way I work. However, the functionality of logging phone calls is a bit behind all other features of Groove; it still needs some work. But, considering that's the only downside (and, admittedly, not a huge deal), it's definitely not something to worry about or a deciding factor.

Hi Mayra, thanks for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review on Capterra. Your feedback is very valuable and I was wondering if you would be potentially interested in publishing a customer story with Groove on our website?

Mobil nicht nutzbar, keine Weiterentwicklung und sehr, sehr langsam

Groove war eine tolle Erfahrung und wir haben über 1 Jahr damit unseren Support abgewickelt. Allerdings spart es kaum Arbeit im Vergleich zu einem normalen Mailclienten. Da wir stark wachsen, suchen wir nun ein Tool, welches unsere Mitarbeiter mit automatischen Vorschlägen unterstützt. Außerdem finden wir eine mobile Bedienbarkeit im Jahr 2020 als absolute Grundvoraussetzung für so ein System. Das kann Groove leider nicht bieten.

Pros

Erster Eindruck war sehr positiv, Groove bietet innovative Funktionen wie z.B. die Anbindung einer Knowledge Base und die API. Groove hat eine übersichtliche Benutzeroberfläche, die einfach zu bedienen ist, auch wenn das aggressive blau einem irgendwann nervt, wenn man den ganzen Tag damit arbeiten muss...

Cons

Leider entwickelt sich Groove scheinbar nicht weiter. Als wir die Software vor einem Jahr eingeführt haben, wurde uns versprochen, dass ein Chat-Widget "in kürze" Verfügbar ist. Das ist leider bis heute nicht der Fall. Außerdem ist die Software sehr oft sehr langsam und manchmal aktualisiert der Browser plötzlich das gesamte Fenster und alle Eingaben verschwinden. Groove ist außerdem auf mobilen...

Manages our support inboxes with ease!

Pros

Groove does what it sets out to in the most simple and easy to use manner. Shared Inboxes allow teams working on programs to efficiently respond to members. Coming from emails request with multiple recipients we ran into a lot of collision (having multiple agents respond simultaneously), but now you can see when/if a message has been answered and even when another agent is reviewing or responding IN REAL-TIME! Not to mention canned-replies allow teams to hone responses to common questions and agents can send accurate answers, consistently!

Cons

Searching for closed requests can be difficult, especially when searching for a particular issue. You can use tags, however it would require tagging every message, consistently while predicting queries necessary in the future.

Groove Works, It's Easy to Use, and I LOVE IT!

I use Groove integrated with Wordpress on several sites, live chat with Olark, Slack and my favorite is capturing social media all in one place. The tight integration between the knowledge base feature and the ticketing system is also a favorite of mine. They've taken the complexity of other systems out and left in all the features. I have tried them all, and as a consultant at 74 Systems helping accounting...

Pros

Groove is really easy to use and does the job that far more complex systems do, better. It really makes the process of building and managing a ticketing system and a knowledge base easy. The integrations with Wordpress are really slick and the add on integrations with Slack and live chat support are just awesome. It's the ideal blend of performance, capability, integration, and function. It just works and it's a pleasure to use.

Cons

Mobile can be a bit challenging but it's gotten better over time.

Great for customer support

Groove helps us keep on top of our customers' needs and gives us lots of options as a support team.

Pros

Groove works really well for our ticketing system. We can assign customer support tickets to various groups and people and we can track how they have moved throughout the system. Groove offers helpful stats and integrations and even has the option to house multiple knowledge bases through the same place.

Cons

The only thing I haven't liked is that the auto-refresh function didn't seem consistent so there were times when multiple people responded to the same ticket because they didn't see that it had been closed. This has probably been updated with their new Beta.

Useful and easy to use!

We are helping to solve the issues that clients get when using their websites. It's been a great way to keep on top of problems that are being reported.

Pros

It is good to keep track of all the support requests that we get in. It's a great way to keep on top of issues reported by clients.

Cons

The user interface can be slow sometimes to use, but I think they are doing a refresh soon so hopefully that will solve it.

Helps keep support and sales on track

We have been using groove to ensure timely communication with new clients and that check-ins with clients are performed at the correct intervals. For sales we use it to ensure that no one gets missed in the follow up process after demos or leading up to a demo.

Pros

I like the automatic reminders about what needs to be done each day. It takes the guess work out of what you should be doing first or next when you sit down to start your day. It is easy to use when setting up flows and integrates well with salesforce.

Cons

There are some things that would be great if you could automate, like adding people into flows when specific actions happen. I have tried to make some of this work but ended up being more trouble than it was worth.

Simplified ticketing for small teams

Pros

Groove has some great features: Mailboxes (with assigned teams) with incoming email addresses for different topics, canned replies, tagging, assignment, email notifications. The interface is intuitive even for my veteran staff, and the Zapier integration is a bonus!

Cons

Groove lacks customizable embeddable web forms, so you are stuck with their big green "?" or a workaround via email Zapier. Reporting could be better - more details helps managers make better-informed judgements about staff performance.

Helps keep prospects warm and up to date.

Use it every single day, could not do my job without a tool like this. Support is very quick to address any challenges or issues I face.

Pros

Helps me with my day-to-day sales grind. Tracks my calls, emails, linkedin messages, texts even, and integrates back into my Salesforce and ZoomInfo accounts.

Cons

Could have better tracking functionality, linkedin for example would be great to be able to track engagements.

Great look, needs some work on search and reporting

We initially chose Groove because we found it really easy to use, it didn't feel robotic and clunky from to our customers, you guys offered simple and easy tagging, and the promise of the added snooze feature. Those things have been great for us and I think has made our move to Groove a step above email. There is a lot of room for improvement in a couple of areas I can see. First would be search -...

Pros

Pretty, easy to get new people on and teach them how to use the basic functions, tagging is super easy

Cons

Search, snooze options are limiting and need to be available when I'm composing a message, reporting

Groove keeps both the customer and the employee in mind

Groove is an excellent customer service support platform because it makes sharing and discussing cases much easier in a convenient manner. Groove allows for internal notes, auto-fills in emails if you've emailed that specific individual before, allows for merging cases, alarms, different statuses, different mailboxes within the same interface, and much more. Groove also makes use of color coding for...

Pros

* Multiple users able to be logged in at the same time * Notes feature * Merging ability * Customizable settings by user * Multiple mailboxes * Tracker * App integration * Friendly and very responsive support team (quick to fix bugs)

Cons

* It'd be nice if the Notes feature also had the rich text formatting options available (you can use them if you copy/paste though). * It'd be nice if we could minimize past emails in a thread so we don't have to scroll through them all each time.

Fueled by Happiness Rating

Pros

Cons

The thing I like the least about Groove is being unable to set tickets to pending. This is a functionality that was replaced by a "Snooze" feature in Groove 2.0. I think it says a lot about a product that the thing I like the least was replaced by a potentially better feature that I just need to get used to and determine how to make work for my needs.

Hi Kirsten, we really appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you for sharing it! Regarding replacement of "pending" with "snooze", we know that it's not easy to get used to a change especially if you were using specific feature on a daily basis. We hope that, in a long-term, you will see the benefit of snooze which gives you more flexibility than pending. Did you get a chance to try the new "indefinite snooze" feature? When you snooze a conversation indefinitely, no re-open time is set, and it will stay snoozed until a user ¿unsnoozes¿ manually or changes the status back to open/close. It serves the same purpose as the "pending" status.

Merchline.com - Nate Murray review

Hey guys, really enjoy the product. Keep up the great work. Here is some feedback from using the app for over a year now: The search function has become better than what it used to be, but it still has a long way to go. We have all of our tickets synched to a webhook we set up in our Slack account, and we find ourselves searching within Slack to find details/tickets/customers within that channel...

Pros

(see my review on previous page)

Cons

(see my review on previous page)

Great for multiple projects

Pros

The ability to support multiple projects within the same subscriptions is great. Since the recent revamp, the only thing that didn't support multiple projects, the knowledge base, now supports this. We manage a few completely different projects so its great that they are all supported under the same account.

Cons

Since the revamp, not much... I wish the small side navigation menu had a pull out version that actually had text for the navigation... on a large monitor i don't need to save the screen real estate and the icons are not the most intuitive. Not sure if there are hover over tool tips but if there are they don't seem to work for me so I find myself clicking through a few icons until I find what I want. If I was being really picky, a mobile app for the inbox would be useful so I can respond to questions even if Im out and about, but it isn't a deal-breaker for us.

Hi Mark, thanks for your feedback! We are happy that Groove helps you to work with multiple projects. Regarding the icons, we have recently added a tooltip text. If you mouse over any of the icons now, you should be able to see it. We hope that it will help to resolve some of the confusion. For the mobile app, this is already on our roadmap and will be coming later this year. Cheers, Agata from Groove

The best customer helpdesk

I like the simple, beautiful dashboard. There are many features such as tagging, folders, and all that kind of stuff, but I rarely use them. They also have a knowledge base which looks good and can be set up in less than a minute.

Pros

Cons

There are a few minor bugs, but you almost never notice them. Plus, their support team is super helpful with those, and they let you know as soon as it's fixed. Also, invoices can't be sent per email which is cumbersome for tax purposes.

Thank you for your review, Luca! We really appreciate your feedback and are glad that you like the new Groove 2.0!

Could be better

I use groove for support requests for my software.

Pros

I like emails organized as tasks/support requests. This was major feature why I moved from emails.

Cons

Emails are always expanded. If there is long discussion emails are getting longer and longer and then they are unreadable. Another very missing feature is ability to split emails into new ticket - users very often send new email using "Reply" on very old email and removing original content, event replying to email half year old, so this reopens old ticket instead of creating new one . Maybe there should be time limit when email reopens old ticket or creates new one.

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions, Tomasz!

Love the company and the product

Great blog and support from Groove. I've learned a lot about providing great customer service to my clients.

Pros

It is easy to use and fits my need as a small company. It just fits that we can use email for support and use Groove as a way to manage that interaction. The knowledgeable is very helpful for us.

Cons

There are features I don't use but no complaints.

Thanks for your Capterra review, Ronald! We are happy to hear that you found not only the product helpful but also the blog :)

Best Customer Support Service for Startups

We've been using Groove for 2 years, and it has never disappointed. From answering our very first customer support questions before our product launched, to a full team of 8 reps actively using, it has all of the features and simplicity to meet you wherever your organization is.

Pros

The company lives and breathes customer support. You can see it in their product, but the blog and product support are amazing extensions.

Cons

No mobile app yet..

Easy and affordable

Their support is AMAZING. They always respond quickly and friendly. Problems are quickly fixed. Suggestions are always considered. I often receive updates on my feature requests.

Pros

Groove is great value for money. Functionality is updated all the time. The new 2.0 software looks awesome and is easy to use.

Cons

It's still a bit limited in functionality, but that's nitpicking.

Great Support Software - Especially if You Use Infusionsoft

This is definitely a powerful and reliable helpdesk software!

Pros

It integrates with AccessAlly and Infusionsoft, is reliable, easy to set up and use, and has the ability to customize with your branding. It isn't very expensive and does what it is supposed to. It has the Knowledge Base and widget ability which is a huge plus. It doesn't make customers log in which makes it easier for them.

Cons

I'd like to see even more of an ability to customize the appearance of the widget and knowledge base.

Best Tool I use!

Pros

Easy to navigate and organize messages, love the accuracy when dealing with customer and that it integrates to my Slack

Cons

Wish it was easier to toggle between assigned users, now it is difficult to respond then have to go back in to reassign.

We use this product to track incoming projects

This product on a daily bases has helped me organize the request that come into our department, respond, and delegate them. I love this product.

Pros

I love this software because the ease of use and how helpful it is. We wanted to gather some analytics on how many request we get. This is the perfect product to use. It also helps use keep organize and able to assign different tasks to different people. Live changer.

Excellent Software Integrates with Salesforce

Saves loads of time

Pros

I like that it automatically logs my gmail straight into salesforce quickly and easily. The calendar booking system is really useful for customers wanting to book a time to call.

Cons

Rarely doesn't find a record however is very easily fixed by manually searching and logging. Sometimes the logging bar gets in the way of the other gmail icons.

Perfect Tool For CRM

Great customer service and product.

Pros

Simple and easy-to-use interface. Offers advanced rules to automate.

Cons

Nothing. Groove team has been constantly improving the system.