Growave Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.72/10

Reviews by rating

I am super grateful to be able to work with the Growave team and the level of joy and support they bring me and my team every day.
Love the software and the support we were given with. Pretty much fulfilled all our requirements and the ongoing support we receive is outstanding.
Very difficult to find where each of the settings are set.
It got a little confusing with their login box and the one native to shopify but we worked it out.
None that I can find, Growave has solved our problems and then some.

Jonathan L.

Great Software and Support

They love a challenge so don't be afraid to ask them to update a piece of code on your site. They are totally honest and transparent and offer good value for money

Pros

So often good software is let down by poor support, But Growave have got both areas sorted with a intuitive App that you can dial up or down depending on whether your want to collect reviews or wishlist or Insta feeds on your site plus lots of other useful features, its the complete package. They are also excellent at support and also bespoke coding for your Shopify site - Recommended

Cons

No App is ever perfect as its off the shelf, you just need to focus on the elements of the app that suit your purposes

RL

Robert L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Growave is the best option for our online store

Pros

With my sites design, we wanted to go with the cleanest possible mobile look. Anything with a pop up widget was out of the question. This left me with Loyalty Lion, or Growave for options in terms of a loyalty points app that can be embedded in its own dedicated page or menu. The app runs completely off site, and doesn't install any code. I had many design changes that needed to be done, including...

Cons

None that I can find, Growave has solved our problems and then some!

CS

Chris S.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Good customer support but hard to use

OK, but bit too complicated

Pros

Support team are really good, quickly resolving issues.

Cons

Very difficult to find where each of the settings are set.

MP

Mason P.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Growave is Great!!

Great! The overall product is really great with lots of cool bells & whistles. Lots of options.

Pros

The great customer service! Thank you all for all you have done to help me!

Cons

In the beginning I have had to reach out to customer service a lot. They did not mind though at all.

AH

Asaf H.

Design, 1-10 employees

Great App and Great Service

Love it. Super responsive and always ready to listen and evolve.

Pros

I like the features set. It's very well-rounded and quite complete. The service is also wonderful.

Cons

Nothing really. There is a bit more room for improvements but on marginal stuff which I am sure will be done at one point anyway.

ZK

Zummy K.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Great software with great customer support

Just great. More reviews, happier customers! You should really test this software first, if you are looking for a good REVIEW feature for shopify.

Pros

There is a lot of use case from this software. It adds much better review feature to Shopify, but not only that, adds questions, points, instagram and more. Providing automated coupons based on reviews has been a great feature for me to increase the numbers of reviews. The CS has been very active to solve any problems I had, and have been greatly helpful on my day to day job. Keep in mind that they are based in Australia, so there will be huge time zone difference if you are in US. Also, I love the fact that it has capability to do bilingual language! Although this is a pretty large task considering the depth of this software's feature :-)

Cons

I don't think I have found any flaws so far. One thing mention is that because of the depth of the product, there is a lot of customization you could do, which could be complicated for some people depending on your literacy. Wish there was a bulletin board style feature to increase customer engagement.

Santiago M.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

Best Rewards/Review Software at a Great Price and with AMAZING Customer Service

A great experience overall. They are polite, happy to help, always ready to help you tailor their product to your customer base and always making their product better without jacking up the price.

Pros

Very easy to set up and customize. So many great options to reward your customers and interact with them. Inexpensive and with THE BEST customer service.

Cons

No complains, really, whatever I needed changed they would change for me in less than 24hs.

SK

Sydney K.

Design, 11-50 employees

Best experience ever!

It's been great. I love working with this team!

Pros

Growave is amazing - our rep, [sensitive content hidden], is so responsive, and if it's off-hours, their chat feature is always available to connect with a customer service representative. The platform is easy to understand we were able to save so much money switching to Growave for loyalty, wishlist, and reviews.

Cons

Nothing -- they are amazing. I love working with their team.

Higher Education, 1-10 employees

Best Shopify App for Conversion, Social Proof and Retention

We strongly recommend this app package to all Shopify stores.

Pros

SocialShopWave (SSW) app is the best solution available in Shopify for social proof, customer conversion, and retention. As an all-in-one app package, SSW includes best Shopify apps for Rewards, Reviews & Questions, Comments, Notification Pop-ups, Social Share, Social Login, Instagram Shop, Community feed, and pages. These individual apps can compete easily with the top apps in their respective fields....

Cons

Thanks to the amazing support, we don't have any cons to mention!

Thanks for an amazing review!

MP

Margret P.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

I cannot say enough positive things about Growave

Absolutely great! 10/10

Pros

I don't think I can pick one feature I love the most! Their Rewards, Wishlist, Referral, Social Login features have been exceptional. If we had to work with separate companies for this integration or to pay developers to create that on our site, the cost would have been impossible to cover for our startup. Not only that but the Growave team is one of a kind! The number of times they have gone over...

Cons

No cons for me. It has all been super amazing.

CT

Carlo T.

The Perfect app!

Socialshopwave is the best app to socialize an e-commerce store.

Pros

The perfect app for creating viral engagement, collecting leads and driving sales. shoppers love to play with their social profiles and community feed.

Cons

Everything has been perfect so far! So it's really good!

Carlo, thank you so much for such an amzing review! :-)

SF

Swann F.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Great app and amazing support

Everytime that Im' asking for something (example: having less comments displayed, a button on the bottom, etc), the support team is repplying very fast and do it well. The customers seems to like the new functionalities too, so that's great

Pros

The support, ready to customize the app depending on what I asked for. Then multiple functionalities, that we can add one by one.

Cons

If we use all the functionalities, it's too much. But we can choose to not activate all of them, so it's great

NH

Natalie H.

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

Awesome app!

Pros

It's hard to say what I like most about the software, because you get an awesome overall package. The app is really useful if you need any of its features, like an Instagram gallery on your webshop, a reward system or a wishlist. Everything works great, the backoffice is very easy to handle and understand and the customer service is awesome. The support is very courteous, fast and and professional - when you have any questions or wishes, but also with integrating the app and all the different features.

Cons

The only thing I can imagine, is that the app is not multilingual. Would be a nice extra feature, but as we use it with Shopify, a shop-system that itself is not really made for multilingual shops, this is not a big drawback, because when you want a multilingual store you have to install another app for translating anyhow and, therefore, you can solve this problem easily.

JW

Jess W.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Fantastic support!

Haven’t used them for long, but customer support has been fantastic!! Having issues setting up the flow to automatically notify me when a someone’s wishlist product goes on sale (since we don’t have klaviyo to email them directly). I just reached out for help, and knowing them I’ll have a fix fast!

Pros

The customer support has been amazing! Very quick and helpful - installed this app on 3 different theme versions - and they were helpful and nice each time! They completely customized the look of the wishlist to be exactly what we wanted it to look like- they’re awesome!!

Cons

Not much! I wish it had a feature to automatically notify customers when a product on their wishlist goes on sale. There’s a flow in Shopify plus that integrates with klaviyo, but we use mailchimp :( If they had this feature themselves they’d be PERFECT!

JZ

Jennie Z.

Textiles, 11-50 employees

Great!

Pros

They reply and fix my issues very quickly and efficiently. Very good.

Cons

There's nothing I want to complain about.

AU

Alvaro U.

Design, 1-10 employees

Great Features, Great Service

Amazing! I wish all software companies had the support this company has.

Pros

The software is very well developed, intuitive and thought for the end customer. We have user the full functionality of the Growave package in our site, and it has made a huge difference for our business. It has also been great working with their support team to better fit their product for our site.

Cons

No Cons working with Growave. The software has worked well for us.

GM

Gabe M.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

GREAT SUPPORT

We have captured over 1000 reviews now utilizing there tool and this is really SOO valuable you can not put a price on it.

Pros

The app looks very beautiful BUT what i like most is any adjustment, any change that I need, the support team is right there and makes the adjustments within 24hours. I can't stress how important that is! Plus the app works amazingly well!

Cons

I would like to see more integrations with other page builders and tools etc..

CT

Charisse T.

Apparel & Fashion, self-employed

Amazing

Pros

Growave is amazing! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team of designers and programmers are incredible. They always answer my emails in a timely fashion. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always makes sure everything is alright with my site and experience. I love how hands-on they are. Editing and integration are easy to do. And if you're not tech-savvy, you can request them to do the integration for you, and they are fast with it. If a problem arises or you get stuck on something, it's solved within 48hrs. I love Growave! Highly recommended.

Cons

So far, I love it. I have no cons to list.

Thank you so much for the amazing review!

TI

Tamami I.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Flexible settings, great customer support

Pros

Very nice, kind, ideal and helpful support team. They solve my complicated problems quick and clear. The app's flexible settings. It can change point rate not only $1 = 1pt. VIP Tiers related to points.

Cons

It's kind of difficult to find where each settings are set.

LK

LN K.

What a great product!

This app is so robust. It does so many amazing things. As with any app, we needed a bit of customization for our Shopify shop and the support team were ON IT. Every request I had (and there were a lot!) they responded promptly, and fixed it right away with a great friendly attitude. I highly recommend this app to anyone!!!

Pros

Great functinality. The ability to manage rewards, reviews and wishlists in one place makes so much sense. It works great on our site and looks great too! Their customer support is TOP NOTCH!

Cons

it got a little confusing with their login box and the one native to shopify but we worked it out

NW

Nuwan W.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Really Handy & Performing Application!

Pros

Love the software and the support we were given with. Pretty much fulfilled all our requirements and the ongoing support we receive is outstanding! Highly recommend this application. Thank you!

Cons

So far, nothing to complain about the application.

th

tess h.

Apparel & Fashion, self-employed

Exceptional Company

Connecting with customers. Answering their questions. Looking professional even though we are just starting out.

Pros

I have been with socialshopwave for about 6-7 months. They are always helpful and attentive. They have gone above and beyond anything, I have asked. I thought I was just lucky getting someone who worked there that was helpful, but it doesn't matter who helps you on your account. You ask them to do something and wake up the next morning and it is done. Highly recommend.

Cons

I really do not have any cons. I have been very happy

JK

Jason K.

Exceptional Customer Service

The customer service is exceptional. The team at SocialShopWave are extremely patient and helpful as I continue to optimise my store. Best customer service on Shopify.

Pros

The software takes the hassle out of managing multiple apps and dealing with multiple people. It is as simple as that. I wish I had found these guys at the start. My favourite part about the software is the Social Proof and review functionality.

Cons

I can't fault the software. It does everything it is designed to do.

Thanks Kelly for such a great review!

AG

Aysel G.

Amazing support!

Pros

Support has been amazing. They get back to all our requests within a few hours. We have been able to remove a few other apps and consolidate them into one, which helps in many ways. Would definitely recommend!

Cons

Nothing so far. We've been happy and any issues have been fixed quickly by the team.

Joseph (JJ) R.

Growave is keeping SWIFF fresh

Pros

The combination of 5 different apps into 1 is pretty incredible. SWIFF only uses 4 of these (rewards, referrals, instagram, and reviews), but we have found value in all 4. This let us integrate a few aspects of our business into 1, especially as referrals and word-of-mouth are valuable for our product. So being able to reward people for these things incentivizes everyone.

Cons

Some integration with shopify 2.0 needs customization, but the growave team is very quick to implement this (generally 12 h to 48 h)