SimplyMeet.me Logo

SimplyMeet.me

SimplyMeet.me - the simple way to schedule your meetings

SimplyMeet.me Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.91/10

Reviews by rating

Custom fields for things like choosing a location is a nice touch. Having multiple event/meeting types is a fantastic feature.
Offers great features which are more expensive with competitive products. Great integrations with everything that you'd typically want.
You can set a buffer time before the meeting to include for instance meal time. It has a great, intuitive UI that makes using it more comfortable and pleasant.
No app, but in fact it's really a problem because evrything can be done over the web site.
Only a small thing: Over half a year ago, I requested the feature of hiding unavailable dates before the first available day so that users don't have to click/scroll so much.
There is no one to talk to, the chat is never attended, they do not send responses to questions in a timely manner.

Chris H.

Speaker Coach

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Avoid the email tag game

Transcript

Chris H. : Hi, I'm Chris, Signature Speaker Coach. I rate Harmonizely five stars. If you want to see...

Anna O.

Internet, 1-10 employees

A great alternative tool for popular calendars

Pros

Harmonizely is easy to use tool for scheduling meetings. It can be integrated with well-known calendars (for instance Google or Office), but also with the one lesser know calendar systems. And thanks to Zapier integration you can connect this tool with apps like Slack or Gmail. It automatically detects timezones. You can set a buffer time before the meeting to include for instance meal time. It has a great, intuitive UI that makes using it more comfortable and pleasant! And the pricing is really affordable.

Cons

Nothing to dislike at the moment, if something appears, I will get back to this review.

LS

Lu S.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Simple and affordable

I use it to allow prospective clients to schedule an appointment. Works nearly every time. Have had a couple of glitches where an available day doesn't show up, but could be an issue in my set up, I haven't investigated all angles.

Pros

Does what is says on the box. Free version works great for my little business.

Cons

Not really, can't think of anything off the top of my head, so that's a good sign.

MB

Mario B.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great platform but lack of customer / tech service

I am at a loss with no customer support. Will use this time for an event then I will look for another platform.

Pros

Great tool for meetings and trade events

HC

Henry C.

Scheduling Made Easy

Pros

I really like Harmonizely, very easy to set up and just the right amount of features you'll actually use. Best of all it makes scheduling ANYTHING a breeze, no more calling or emailing back and forth trying to find a time that works best for two people to meet. Now as soon as a potential client is interested and it requires for us to speak further, I just simply share my calendar link with them...

Cons

Nothing that I can see so far. They are continuing to develop more features to the platform and so far nothing has gone wrong with using it.

JN

Jeremy N.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Great online booking software with straight forward interface

Customer service has been amazing with really a pretty solid product.

Pros

All of the needed features are already built-in and just work. The team is continually building out new features or enhancing others off of what their clients are asking for!

Cons

There are two nice to have features that would help out on administration. - When you use your own custom URL that it wouldn't check against the Harmonizely url shortner to make sure the name/URL is unique. It should just check agaist the custom URL. - Being able to manage all of the company's accounts. For example being able to login to team member accounts, tweak settings, copy/duplicate meeting types, etc. We can get around it but some additional features here would smooth things out.

DK

David K.

Photography, 1-10 employees

Good riddance E-mail, welcome Harmonizely

I wanted to automate the booking process for quite some time but most solutions only support Google Calendar & iCloud. This product has definetly improved my business.

Pros

The way it works with my self hosted calender (via CalDAV on Nextcloud) is just wonderful. A client books a meeting (in my case a photoshoot) and it immediately shows up in my calendars, including phonenumber and E-mail address. This totally eliminates the need for any manual and error-prone calendar entries. I especially like, that the automated E-mail messages also include links to cancel or re-schedule booked appointments. This software has not only saved me hours of writing messages but also slightly increased the frequency people book my services.

Cons

I am missing an option to customize the alert time which is 10 minutes by default. Also, it appears that the services are hosted in the United States which may pose a conflict in terms of the GDPR because data is partially stored on their systems (like upcoming dates in the dashboard).

Internet, self-employed

Harmonizely is the perfect replacement for Calendly

Pros

The useful features and practical integrations this app got me off my Calendly subscription, two thumbs up.

Cons

Not as mature as Calendly in terms of development, but coming in hot.

JR

Joseph R.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Switched from calendly, never looking back

Booking with a custom URL, simply and easily. I love it.

Pros

Easy, feature-rich, never fail software.

Cons

The UI wasn’t perfect when I started, but they’re doing everything right and making every necessary improvement.

Great product!

Pros

Offers great features which are more expensive with competitive products Great integrations with everything that you'd typically want

Cons

It would be great if some of the features (e.g. calendar sync & reminders) were a bit more flexible, and if it directly integrated with Zoom. But other than that, it's great!

AD

Agathe D.

Individual & Family Services, self-employed

Finally a great affordable app for my appointments scheduling

I am 100% satisfied

Pros

Easy to use.Great customer service: gives quick and great answers to issues.I love the fact that it's possible to synchronize with an iCal calendar, and not only Google or Microsoft agendas.

Cons

I'd love to be able to add an appointment to my agenda, whatever it's available or not on my booking page. (i.e. to be able to force it)

DB

Daniel B.

Sweet booking system.

i am very happy with it. customers could book me with zero effort, no explanation needed.

Pros

i love the automatic zoom integration and the really easy to use interface.

Cons

i would prefer a better wordpress integration than how it's done currently. the booking page could do with some more customization options. i would also like to see integration with chatbots etc.

FA

Fin A.

Efficient and straight-forward!

Ease of use and convenience in dealing with potential and existing clients.

Pros

Easy to set up, including the integration with Zoom. Has so far worked without issues.

Cons

Would be good to have a payment processing feature added. I also think the design isn't as sleek as Calendly's branding, but that's not a big deal.

LS

Laura S.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Clean, Simple, Functional

Great alternative to some of the other products out there. It looks great and does the job.

Pros

Harmonizely does exactly what it promises, with a clean UI and always looking for ways to improve. They’re great at communicating with their users.

Cons

I’m not super techy, there’s some features I could be better utilising, but this is a used issue!

MF

Markus F.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Switched from Calendly, perfect solution for us!

Pros

We originally set up Calendly, but since we're using Zimbra as our mail and calendar solution, we were unable to sync our calendars with Calendly. So that was less than ideal. Harmonizely allows us to set this up, and also works with the exchange calendars of our external partner. So very smooth and seemless integration.

Cons

I don't have any real cons - adding another seat could be more comfortable, but since we'll be doing that only rarely, I'm fine reaching out to Harmonizly to upgrade the number of seats for me.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Easy to use and deploy

Pros

this is a very easy to use system and has all the features you would need without the price tag of calendly

Cons

need more integrations and control of team members

Paweł M.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Great meeting scheduling software

Great easy meeting scheduling software.

Pros

Amazing support. Ease of application use.

Cons

So far no issues. Application is stable, easy to use and does his job.

HV

Hendricus V.

Replaced Calendly

Pros

This software replaced Calendly in our agency. It is cutomizable to fit with our brand and integrates with Zoom, making our strategy bookings so much easier.

Cons

Nothing. Harmonizely does what we need it to.

Marek B.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Ultimate time-saver when it comes to schedule meetings

Harmonizely is a tool that saved me tons of e-mails and phones while scheduling business meetings with my clients. With its' 5-minutes-install I was able to run it quickly on my website and start saving time.

Pros

Ease of use Lightweight UI Integrates with Google Calendar Easy to integrate on my WordPress website

Cons

Publication date - I have wasted too much time scheduling meetings before it came out.

tw

tiina w.

Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees

Great scheduling tool

Great, recommend to all my clients

Pros

Easy to use and elegant in design. Option to add questions to a meeting booking is great

Cons

There’s no option to add to different follow up sequences based on what type of meeting was booked

Michael S.

Sports, self-employed

Easy Tool for Organizing Online Appointments

Pros

- Google Calendar Sync- automted generation of Google Meet Link- simple rescheduling- easy customization

Cons

- no integration in Instagram possible (onle with simplyBOOK.me

Higher Education, 11-50 employees

Great program

It's been great using it a overall, I like the intergrations abilities a lot.

Pros

I really enjoy using Harmonizely, it makes my day to day very easy and to schedule meetings.

Cons

Bugs come up but do tend to be resolved quickly

PC

Przemysław C.

Telecommunications, 201-500 employees

This is really good!

Pros

The application meets my expectations and I can save 1 hour a week.

Cons

I can not fault anything, everything looks really good

Internet, 1-10 employees

Harmonizely works for us!

Pros

It's fairly easy to navigate and set up. So far, the process of allowing our clients to set up meetings has been a pretty straightforward process with minimal inconvenience.

Cons

Being that it's new, there were a few hiccups along the way. Sometimes the calendar wouldn't update properly or emails would be sent incorrectly. All things that were noticed promptly and luckily their customer service stepped in right away and was able to fix any issue that came up.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

For the first time I now have an opensource connector for email, calendar, scheduler

creating a funnel, low overhead, low maintenance, proactive customer support that gave me the exact answer even before I asked the question - wow!

Pros

It integrates with zoom, zimbra and is a breeze to use

Cons

It was a doddle to implement. after using calendly and gotomeeting and google calendar in addition zimbra I was glad to switch to a lower cost base solution that met my needs

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Scheduling meetings with clients simply done

Straight forward and solves my problem and use case. I like the solution on the whole and I am sure it will keep improving.

Pros

Simple with use with most of the features that folks need in many industries for sales meetings with potential clients. Other features will soon be added I am positive.

Cons

Some features are are not present yet, but I am sure they will add them soon as per their roadmap. More direct integrations with contact and email apps for follow-ups meetings might be cool as well, aside from using Zapier.