All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

BenchmarkONE

CRM & Marketing for small businesses and marketing agencies.

visit website

BenchmarkONE Reviews

Awesome! So far, it meets and exceeds my customer nurturing needs.

Pros

I like the webpage forms and link click capture (via imbedded scripts) to register new leads and track their interest. Likewise, I love the ability to capture clicks in email and add tags and actions.

Cons

I wish there were more email and campaign samples (a complete lead to sale nurturing sample would be great). Although the drag and drop email editor is easy to use, it's too limited (e.g. can't create a column). So I ended up using the predesigned emails, but I had to insert some stylesheet code to just to change the background color; it looks great, but it's a bit more complicated. Also, there's no billing, so we also have to enter the customer into ACT and QuickBooks.

A solid software option

Pros

Simple contact database management. Easy to use template designer. Scheduling services.

Cons

Inability to include video within email. Chat/email based customer support.

Hatchbuck is worth taking a close look at for your small business

Our small business started using Hatchbuck in 2016 after using Highrise as our Client manager for many years. Hatchbuck has so much more to offer the small business. The best feature is the ability to create email campaigns tailored for unique audiences and buyers. This feature lets us easily communicate and follow-up with buyers for our services and differentiate them from our reader audience. The Hatchbuck staff was great at getting our team up to speed and is always there when we need them.

Pros

Great Value for the product

Cons

Sometimes you hit a bug in the system, but the Hatchbuck team loves feedback and keeps us informed of updates.

Inexpensive and Super User-Friendly

Pros

This is an awesome CRM software! I'm in love with the dashboard which is always up to date. It also works with email campaigns and integrates very well.

Cons

I really don't have any cons. The support team isn't the easiest to contact and deal with, but once you have them on the phone to help with a problem they definitely have the answers for ya!

B2B crm + marketing automation in one place

I've already recommended Hatchbuck to too many people in person.

Pros

The price is phenomenal for what you're getting in a single place. Other marketing automation tools cost /month and then you have to buy a CRM on top of that - HB makes it great to have everything in a single location. Their support is stellar and their feature set is really beautiful for SMBs.

Cons

They're still working through a lot of bugs. It can be frustrating sometimes, but they're still growing and improving so it balances out.

2nd best ROI you can make! Seriously!

Pros

We looked at many other services, including Salesforce and Infusionsoft. Both of those offered a ton of features, 75% of which we didn't need, including the cost. We have found that Hatchbuck had BY FAR the best training, and the easiest interface. We have 1 dedicated employee running HB, and after 1 month, we have literally lit 20% of our ice cold leads on fire! Hatchbuck is like napalm for your sales...

Cons

The only thing we don't like is that they can't directly reply to the email form a campaign. Maybe there is a way, but we are only 1 month in.

Slick and Easy to use

bloody great!

Pros

Tags - total control and segmentation of your contacts

Cons

issues with email templates but that has been fixed now

Best bang for the buck in the CRM marketplace!

As a long time user of other software, I can't believe how many capabilities come out of the box with Hatchbuck. It's easy to use, easy to configure and my users love the system!

Pros

ease of use and value

Cons

Could use some additional reporting capabilities and customizations really needs a native iPhone app or better functionality in a mobile browser.

Hatchbuck saves the day

Pros

Love Hatchbuck for both CRM and Email automation.

Cons

Sometimes difficult to get email reports to show the contacts asociated

Automate our marketing stuff

Pros

Hatchbuck helps us with marketing emails. It helps defining campaigns easily and let our sales team manage prospects within its CRM tool.

Cons

Can help sending emails and helps with marketing activities including assigning to-dos to team. Provides good statistics for our team.

My Experience with Hatchbuck

Pros

The ability to send out blast emails but keep the subject personalized. This is very handy when marketing and trying to get your information in front of thousands of potential clients. I also love the ability to track email statistics and keep an eye on what emails have the best responses and open rates.

Cons

Seems that a lot of the emails go into junk mail when coming from Hatchbuck. Even when hatchbuck emails me it goes into my junk folder. Additionally i would like to see a better way for potential clients to see who the email is coming from. Since i am on Hatchbucks server it will read on behalf of *(senders name) instead of from *(sender)

Easy button for marketing automation

Pros

Hatchbuck's features were well thought out, so while the feature set is limited, everything is tight and works as designed. My favorite feature is the "hot prospect" alerts emailed to me when a prospect or web visitor hits a lead score I have predetermined. I don't have to be in front of a computer to do my followups. The Hatchbuck team gives amazing customer service, too. They actually answer their phones and respond to emails promptly.

Cons

I would like to see a mobile app and the ability to integrate with other common business apps (like QuickBooks). But, I have been told those are on the road map.

I Use Hatchbuck for Mid Level Marketing Automation and Email Marketing

Pros

The best thing about Hatchbuck is that it is very easy to use. Many marketing automation platforms are very complex and require a good amount of technical knowledge. But with Hatchbuck that is not an issue. The integration between the email platform and CRM is native making this very simple.

Cons

It is not the most comprehensive, so if you are looking for a very detailed platform then go with Marketo, Pardot or Eloqua. These are more robust, but are not for everyone. The platform could probably have a little more flexibility with tagging options.

Hatchbuck makes work easier

Overall, I'm pleased with hatchbuck. I tried a lot of CRM programs. I think hatchbuck has the best bang for the buck.

Pros

It's easy to use, flexible and intuitive. The interface is simple. The latest version includes a new dashboard with lots of information available instantly.

Cons

Sometimes support seems a little lacking but that could just be because I didn't word my question well.

Hatchbuck Review

Keeping track of large amounts of people in the sales funnel.

Pros

Ease of use, customer support, tracking web visits of folks in our email database.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like.

Great Product. Great Team. Great Results.

Pros

We are using Hatchbuck here at SilverCloud through ESG's Lead-Launcher Marketing as a service vendor and have been very pleased with what we have seen so far. What I like best about the product is its ease of use and its very user-friendly user interface. I like how we now have the ability to nurture evaluators and turn them into prospects without much effort. I also like the ability we will have to continue to provide value to our current customer base, improving retention rates.

Cons

I find it difficult to search for multiple individuals at an organization. The CRM is set up to organize mostly by contacts and not by accounts, which can be a bit difficult. I also wish there was an API to integrate with our current Salesforce account.

Hatchbuck review from a Solopreneur

I am using Hatchbuck now after using Infusionsoft for 6 months. I really like the app and it makes sales and marketing automation about as simple as can be. It doesn't have all the features of it's competitors (Infusionsoft, Ontraport, Greenrope) but what it lacks in features it makes up in ease of use. It's CRM system is simple and effective, very similar to Highrise HQ, and the email campaigns...

Featured Loaded CRM

You get an amazing set of features on a kind of an ungly enviroment and on a medium price point. From email campaigns, notifications, tasks, to forms to tagging contacts, everything works smoothly. Integrates with zapier whick gives you lot's of things to play around and it also works great with wordpress too.

Pros

A good all in one solutions for a small-business CRM.

Cons

The UI and UX

Fantastic software with so many features!

Pros

I love Hatchbuck because it is fairly easy to use, but also has several different features and capapbilities.

Cons

Sometimes there is too much to process when it comes to all of the features, however, thesre are several articles and videos to help remedy that.

Well-made marketing product

Pros

My team and I have had a pretty great experience with this software so far and will definitely continue to use it. It is very easy to implement.

Cons

As compared to other similar marketing automation softwares I’ve worked with this one leans a tad bit on the pricey side.

Shouting about a CRM from the rooftops? That's Hatchbuck.

Pros

Hatchbuck makes everything easy - it's straightforward but powerful. One of the ways that it makes that balance is that it functions well from Day 1, no matter how much or little implementation you've done. Other CRMs sometimes feel useless unless you've spent months setting them up. Not so Hatchbuck!

Cons

The only way you won't like Hatchbuck is if 1) You're massively impatient about version releases or 2) You have a very particular use case in mind that by nature doesn't work well on Hatchbuck. I have no complaints about how we've used it in our business.

Good tool for a small company, not practical for a large company.

Pros

This tool is great for a small company. It helps you to manage all your contacts. Customer service is also prompt and personal.

Cons

The pricing could be better. Also, some of the contact logic that we would like to have is not available.

Value Makes it a No Brainer

I thoroughly researched alternatives on the marketplace and when I chose hatchbuck, I was nervous the tools would be extremely limited. I'm glad that I couldn't have been more wrong. The tools are of a quality and ease of use that will help any small business grow.

Pros

Easy to use, extremely low cost, helpful support, effective tools that provide infinite customization and solid trackability, couldn't be happier with my decision.

Cons

Some minuscule design flaws but only marginally affect convenience and certainly don't affect quality of campaigns themselves. For example, there is no easy way to set maximum contacts on home page to a larger number.

Good CRM Software

Overall, my experience has been very positive with Hatchbuck. This is the most I’ve ever utilized this type of software, and each time I use it I find it to be more effective overall. I believe the more I learn about it the more I will like it.

Pros

The software provides a nice dashboard to analyze the distribution of your emails. I also like the additional tasks that can be added to each email out reach.

Cons

The software gives you a number of alerts when you update your mailing list, and I’m often unclear about what they are telling me about my contacts.

Feed Back

Hatchbuck has helped in solving some of our organizational issues as we grow from a small company to a larger one. This toll has made it easier to keep up with growing demands from current clients to new clients.

Pros

I like the adaptability and the template make things much easier when customizing email for clients and potential clients.

Cons

Connecting a contact us form with our site a bit tricky, since Hatchbuck doesn't pair up with Outlook email very well. Other than that is has been a great transition to this CRM and well worth the investment.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.