All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

BenchmarkONE

CRM & Marketing for small businesses and marketing agencies.

visit website

BenchmarkONE Reviews

Hatchbuck is an essential marketing tool for our communication needs!

Pros

I love that I can send out one email to a multitude of potential clients and track them to see who is interested in our content! I like using the tags and sectioning out my contacts. I like that I can set up automated emails and want to make my emails more automated in time.

Cons

I wish I knew if my emails were going unread or to a spam folder.

Hatchbuck is the Perfect Tool to Help Small Businesses Grow!

Pros

The user interface is very intuitive and friendly, and there are plenty of technical features for the intermediate and advanced users to leverage making email/business process automation and prospect/customer email nurturing a breeze.

Cons

You can't export reports, and the drag-and-drop email builder has occasional bugs.

Excellent product and support. Does what it was designed to do.

Pros: good ease of use functionality. Mostly intuitive. Gives users a high visibility to what is going on with their sales process, who opens emails and clicks on links. Cons: a few shortcomings in the system - not being able to truly delete items from the system which causes some clutter. Emails not being able to be viewed in a browser. Would like to be able to provide RSS feed in emails. Also would like to be able to export all data for a single user or groups of users including notes and such.

Hatchbuck is so awesome.

Pros

Hatchbuck has helped us organize our business. I love how on top of things I feel in my day-to-day activities.

Cons

We have had to put a lot of effort in to get the product loaded with our client information. However, this is mostly a reflection of how disorganized we were to begin with!

Easy to use- and it works!

Pros

It is very easy to use and very inexpensive. I have used it for several years now.

Cons

Some features change often and it can be difficult to locate certain features after a change.

The Product is Good and the Customer Support Makes it Great

Hatchback customer support is the most responsive I have experienced when today is all about automation. Hatchuck doesn't just sell you a platform and then walk away leaving you hanging having to pay additional costs for training, transition, and maintenance. They hold your hand through training, accept calls when needed, are generous about giving their time and follow up with additional information so that you get the whole solution.

Cons

Hatchbuck is great for our needs

Working for a small digital agency, I didn't have the budget to afford one of the mainstream CRMs with automation and a lot of the more affordable services didn't offer both a CRM and Marketing Automation that would be integratabtle. Hatchbuck has done just this. Marketing automation consisting of just the right amount of tools to get the job done and seamless CRM integration.

Pros

Attractive and intuitive user interface Good Price Attentive customer service Easy to use marketing automation tools with templates

Cons

Emails should have the option to be viewed in a browser window Tasks should be able to be created for email opens

Easy to use, great price!

Very easy to use and very affordable. I would recommend Hatchbuck to any small business looking to for a crm and automated marketing solution in one.

Pros

Interface, email marketing software, crm.

Cons

Could use more email marketing templates.

Easy to use marketing automation

We have been using Hatchbuck on the agency level for a few months now. Compared to other marketing automation platforms that I have used in the past, Hatchbuck is more user friendly and offers more advanced scoring and tagging options. The customer support that we receive is above and beyond.

Pros

Tagging system is complex, yet simple to use Hatchbuck automatically grabs photos after importing contacts, gives a personal feel to the leads User interface is simple and clean Quick and helpful customer service

Cons

No way to separate contacts into lists (other than using tags) No social media integration

Great System for a Growing Business

I really think that this is an easy to use system from both a sales and marketing perspective. Overall it is easy to navigate and intuitive from the viewpoint of a user in sales. The one con is the tagging aspect and the quickness of being able to tag people in the database. Since this is all done by the client's name and not the company the roll-up aspect needs to be improved as it will be easier and faster to help navigate.

Cons

Great basic software, have encountered a few limitations

Overall, I've enjoyed the many ways users can be segmented through Hatchbuck. I have encountered user experience issues in creating emails and design concerns around building forms. I also wish that there were more options/flexibility on certain aspects of the site, especially around building emails, segmenting emails and changing the workflow of a funnel. I'm hoping that these options will be added in the next year.

Incredible Marketing Platform with Nurturing Plugin

Pros

The product is very easy to interface with and manage, and the company is made up of some incredibly helpful people.

Cons

The product is still fairly new, and I believe the best is yet to come with them.

Great Marketing Automation Tool

Hatchbuck is a great tool that I have come back to for my own benefit as well as clients that I have worked with. It is a great Marketing Automation solution if you are not ready to an enterprise product like Marketo. The team is great and is always willing to help every step of the way. I would recommend this platform to anyone looking to move their marketing efforts into Marketing Automation.

Cons

Marketing automation software for small businesses that is affordable

Pros

It's an affordable tool that provides valuable customer data and a great tool for nurturing leads.

Cons

It does require some time and commitment to learn, as any new program would, but as long as you're committed to it, it's invaluable.

Just what we needed

Our small business was looking for a solution that was easy to setup and use, economical, and on-the-go. We found it in Hatchbuck. It's easy to find a contact or group of contacts through filtering. The integrated email is pretty smooth, too ... and I love the analytics. I also appreciate that this is web-based so we have access anywhere (though I do wish it were mobile-friendly).

Great Small Business CRM

Hatchbuck is a great CRM for small business needs. We started using it about six months ago and though there are some small areas where the functionality isn't exactly what we would want, it's given us a great leap into a new level of marketing. The platform itself is easy to learn and very user intuitive, and the customer service has been phenomenal.

Cons

Great but room for improvement

Love this product. For the price it is as good as it gets. Would like to see an App as well as the ability to add a form into an email. Add these two options and it is 5 stars all day!!! Customer service is phenomenal and the introductory coaching sessions are great. Lindsey Stroud did a wonderful job getting me up and going!! Thanks Hatchbuck.

Casual user

Pros

I like the simplicity of the product, despite it having so may features. The vendor's customer service people seem very on top of things.

Cons

No complaints here. Everything worked excellently; the product and the vendor were both extremely helpful.

You get what you pay for

Pros

- Improvements have been seen since initial use. - Relatively inexpensive

Cons

- Chat-based customer service - Inability to embed video in email - Inability to export email templates

Cheap and helps you do what's necessary for a small business

Pros

The platform is super easy to use. The email builder is drag and drop and can easily be learned. The A/B testing feature where you can see live who opens the email is pretty cool too.

Cons

Reporting features are not that sophisticated. For the price, I think the software is pretty worth it. It is a good start for an emerging small business.

I'm a fan so far!

I've only been using Hatchbuck since late December 2015, but I'm a fan so far! It's helped us take our marketing efforts to the next level, with scoring, solid reporting, and automation. The staff has been very helpful, from implementation to support requests and keeping me updated on the roadmap. I'm excited about the growth to come!

Cons

Hatchbuck is perfect for small businesses looking for growth without the expenses of SalesForce

Hatchbuck has allowed us to combine our marketing and CRM into one easy-to-use tool. Staying in touch with our clients and prospects has never been easier. Perfect CRM/Marketing Automation for small businesses. Everything you need without the price tag of the big players with all the extras that small businesses don't typically use.

Cons

Great Software with some powerful features

Switching from a well known "email marketing only" product to a product with "intelligent marketing", tagging and list segmentation along with a good basic CRM, will help us take our business to the next level. Look forward to continuing its use and recommend for others.

Pros

Much more robust than the common "email marketing programs". Much less costly than the full blown "internet marketing programs" that are all inclusive.

Cons

CRM can use a little more work, but for the cost, it well worth it over the "giants".

Perfect for email marketing

Hatchbuck is an ideal software for anyone wanting to create an automated email marketing process. The software automatically scores every lead based on how many times a customer opens/clicks etc which is incredible software for creating sales leads for a telesales team.

Cons

Move into the 21st century and make money!

Pros

I like being able to organize customer lists. Blanket emails are super easy. I'm able to make extra sales off of existing customers.

Cons

It does not sync with my QuickBooks.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.