HaystackCRM Logo

HaystackCRM

Cloud-based mobile CRM to manage sales pipeline

HaystackCRM Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.5/10

See full reviews by rating

HaystackCRM users...

Batchbook-logocaret

Batchbook

UXBI-logocaret

UXBI

SAM-logocaret

SAM

How would you rate HaystackCRM?

Android and IOS apps are pretty useful

Pros

It is a great aspect of HaystackCRM that it can be accessed via IOS and Android apps as well as web interface.

Cons

Customer support needs to have a better understanding of the features of the CRM.

Great option and alternative for CRM tools

I have enjoy using it since the last 12 months. It make sour CRM pipeline more organized.

Pros

I like that it's module-based so that you can add modules. Its free trial is functional and has some helpful features. Other services can be integrated with it, and it's a good step up from spreadsheets. It is also very beneficial to small enterprises and startups. It's something I employ in the marketing and sales procedures.

Cons

You will struggle if your configuration is inadequate. Because this program is so versatile, you'll need to work with an expert or be very careful with the settings if you don't want things to grow complicated. The system was performing relatively well until a new problem appeared, and it's been unresponsive for four weeks after reporting a case.

It is a great way to take your client information on the go with you

Pros

The accessibility, the ease of accessing all the information I need in one place, and the ability to map out locations

Cons

It was hard to upload my contacts at first, not sure if it was user error on my part but I was able to get help.

Great software especially for nonprofits

Pros

HaystackCRM volunteered to participate in our local Extreme Nonprofit Makeover, where we do a massive technology makeover on a nonprofit in our area. As the program's founder, I am always searching for new businesses with unique tech offerings to donate to the annual makeover. HaystackCRM has software that will be a great benefit to the selected nonprofit. They are also amenable to making a few customizations for the this year's recipient. This is a solid company that is a wonderful corporate citizen. And a nonprofit will be a beneficiary this year.

Cons

We're waiting for custom fields to be introduced.

Easy, Useful Sales Tool

As salesman new to territory, it allowed me to quickly and efficiently meet existing customers, discover prospects for growth and realize opportunities.

Pros

Ease of use, mapping of Nearby Customers and Prospects. Tags on accounts, Opportunity Status and Tracking.

Cons

Needs more Filter capabilities in search; especially in mapping of Nearby Customers and Prospects; and of Opportunities.

Thanks for the feedback! We have continued to look at ways of improving and will consider your suggestions for enhancements.

n/a

As a person that has never used a CRM before, I mainly wanted to start by organizing my large stack of business cards. I was discouraged from doing so because I would have to enter all the information manually. If I knew more about how Haystack could help my small business I would have taken the time to do so. I think I will go back and look at the product videos to help me fully utilize the platform.

Pros

I like how simplistic and easy to use the user interface is. I also like that I can create multiple accounts under one name.

Cons

This is a great entry level CRM app.

Haystack CRM is the first true CRM app for my consulting business. It is a good entry-level program to help me capture and track information and keep it in one place.

Pros

The program is very user-friendly. Additionally, it offers clean graphics and a pleasing look overall.

Cons

I would say nothing yet, but I may need something more robust in the future if I "outgrow" the features it offers currently.

Great way to keep up with customers

Pros

Being able to map out where all my customer are. While also being able to show where potential new customers are as I'm on my route

Cons

It doesn't come with a secretary. To do the work for me. Also the learning curve to learn all the features.

Very simple to use.

I am able to keep track of my activity without paying a fortune for a CRM.

Pros

I like the simplicity. The layout is easy to read. Information is easy to enter, and I can upload information to my connections.

Cons

We are glad you are enjoying HaystackCRM!

Easy Peasy!

Pros

I travel twice a year to Meet with potential clients. It’s easy to forget someone when you don’t see them that often. This program allows me to see who is in the area and not leave any money on the table!

Cons

A bit confusing to start. I had to make up my Own “meanings” for the fields.

Thanks for the feedback! We will try to make on boarding even easier for new users. Check out our short videos if you ever need quick insight into how to do something. The HaystackCRM team