KnowledgeOwl Logo

KnowledgeOwl

Knowledge base and documentation software

KnowledgeOwl Reviews - Page 3

Great functionality and responsive technical support!

We are creating a user's manual of our products based on KnowledgeOwl service. Our users are very satisfied with the service because it is very easy to find the right information. As for us it is very easy to structure the information and restrict user access. Restriction of access is important for us as some articles have to see only the employees of our company. Also want to add that technical support is quick to responds and solves problems. Thank you!

Cons

Great team supporting flexible and easy software

My experience so far with Knowledge Owl has been great, it is an easy software to learn & navigate through. The team has been very helpful to make any changes we require plus being open to any enhancement suggestions and they always reply to support tickets we send promptly with clear & easy instructions. Even though all our correspondence has been via email I feel that we have been able to establish a friendly & reliable relationship with the team.

Cons

Easy to use, great customer service

I have been using Knowledge Owl since my organization migrated to it from another provide. I've found the product very easy to use and to set up "out of the box"; however, I would love to see more options in the settings that would enable users to customize it on their own via the UI. On the other hand, KO Support has been truly exceptional in answering all of our questions, coming up with solutions, and working with us every step of the way.

Cons

Easy to use and great for a small knowledge base for the price

Pro: The tool is pretty intuitive and easy to learn. It did not require any significant amount of training. Cons: Some things do not sort (snippets) and there is no filter making it hard to find things, some HTML knowledge is needed to get pages to look the way you might want them. Since there are only a couple of employees, it is hard to reach someone when you need help but they do call back and are very helpful and professional.

Cons

I entered an organization who had selected Knowledge Owl as their knowledge base.

At the forefront, the customer service should be identified as a model for how to practice. Each question I have had has been sufficiently addressed. The knowledge base is a simple enough once you have the know-how which leads to the only flaw that I have found which is in training. Some learning modules or voiced-over presentations would provide the potential for immediate answers when you may have misplaced some notes from a service call.

Cons

KnowledgeOwl--Easy to use, very cost-effective

KnowledgeOwl is very easy to use and has allowed me to quickly format and publish high-quality knowledge bases. The output can be easily modified depending on your needs and the final product looks very professional. So far, it seems to meet all of my needs for knowledge base software. The customer service is responsive and friendly. The documentation needs a bit of editing, but otherwise I would recommend KnowledgeOwl without reserve.

Cons

Knowledge Owl makes me look good!

I have been using Knowledge Owl for 2 years now and it was my first time using html. The support team has been incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and patient! They never made me feel like my questions were invalid and have not only been prompt but very comprehendible with their responses. I am now the person in the office that everyone goes to for their questions on the Knowledge Base and it makes me look good! Thank you Knowledge Owl.

Cons

This is the perfect solution for accessing information

We are using this software to manage our technical information for our customer service and tech support team. There couldn't be an easier software to manage and use than Knowledge Owl. The software is getting better all the time, with smart and innovative features. Their support has been second-to-none when we need help or have questions. It offers the analytic's we need to keep advancing our library. Thanks Knowledge Owl.

Phenominal service!

Being in the customer service field, I pay attention to how companies treat their customers. After reviewing the Knowledge Owl knowledge base software, I noticed a couple of things that our company needed that was not in the software. I mentioned it as a future suggestion and, to my surprise, within 7 days it was implemented. I have nothing but good things to say about the software and support. I would recommend this to anyone!

Cons

Back end could use some work but otherwise amazing tool

There are a few issues on the back end that make creating and editing articles a bit tedious, but overall KnowledeOwl is a terrific tool and service. Copying articles, adding photos, and restricting articles to specific groups works wonderfully. This is an absolute step up from our previous Learning Center without breaking the bank. The customer service is second to none. Very responsive and helpful when it's needed.

Cons

Great product and even better service!

The guys at Knowledge Owl are, as their job titles say, Customer Service Gurus. It's a pleasure to deal with a company who is so focused on the usability of their product and the service they provide - it makes things so much easier. The product is great and easy to use, it's become an essential tool within our business. Any cons are as a result of my own IT failings, and Knowledge Owl are always there to help me with that.

Cons

Ticks all the boxes. Super easy to use but still powerfull enough to suit our needs.

Pros: Multilevel categories, oddly enough missing on all other cloud based alternatives. Extremely simple to edit. SSO support. Easy to modify look and feel. Fantastic customer support (best I've ever experienced) Permalinks Multiple instances PDF generation of pages Cons: Sometimes it's a bit tricky to get the HTML in the correct format. But compared to other online WYSIWYG editors it's not a major issue.

Cons

Customer Service is worth the cost by itself

We're still new to the KnowledgeOwl system, but so far the experience has been entirely positive. We spent weeks researching which product would best suit our needs and budget, and KnowledgeOwl met both. What really sold it for us was how responsive they were to emails and questions. We're looking forward to a long relationship with KnowledgeOwl and know that the product will have a significant impact on our business.

Love the Finished Product, Back-End Lacking

I like the way everything looks on the front-end and think the search feature is awesome (could populate options a little faster though). The finished product looks polished and is really effective in helping to make organizational info widely available. I also like the "suggest an article" feature and the rating/feedback option for other articles. The overall layout/look is intuitive and easy to...

Cons

Knowledge Owl is the BEST tech experience I have had!

Knowledge Owl is easy to use, intuitive enough that even the not-so-tech-savvy can set up nearly everything in ONE DAY, and Marybeth's title, "Knowledge Goddess / Chief Executive Owl," is the best description of who she is and what she so enthusiastically does. We are so happy we are working together on a project that will change our approach to educating and training thousands of educators.

Cons

KnowledgeOwl has been easy to use and work with. The customer service is amazing!

Our office was searching for an extranet product that could serve two groups, with some crossover of users. KnowledgeOwl met our needs. It is easy to work with and configure to meet our needs. The customer service is amazing! I typically got a reply within the hour and they have been very helpful in finding solutions to ideas of how information was presented and used by the end user.

Cons

Amazing customer service, realiable tool, a real SaaS product

I use KnowledgeOwl on a daily basis is a great software to share information among teams. We like the variety of features from SSO, third party integrations to tags. Knowledge Owl support team has been outstanding and we really appreciate their ability and willingness to tailor ( or provide clear guidelines) for our needs. You can custom the overall look and feel of the platform.

Cons

Standard operating procedures are taken for granted

...but HelpGizmo provides the greatest platform for creating, editing and publishing it. Excellent features (like being able to edit the CSS) combined with fantastic UI make HelpGizmo the best knowledge base software in the game (and we've tried a few). Also the team has been so great about responding to suggestions for features that have saved us a few times. Highly recommend this software!

Easy to use Knowledgebase

PROS: - Clean and Elegant Front End - Easy to use Editor for adding content - Lot of options for organizing content categories - Granular Permissions - Excellent Customer Support Wish to have: - Better video integration (Current option is to integrate using iframe) - Better Document Integration (Current Option is to upload the document and put the link in Article)

A great knowledge base!

Knowledgeowl is great for our company's knowledge base. Pages are easy to edit and manage, and as a designer, I really enjoy going through the code to make my own design ! Amazing customer service !!! Anytime you have an issue, they will always be happy to help you and very fast to answer. Marybeth is a lifesaver ! Thank you so much for this excellent tool !

Knowledge Owl Helps Our Team Stay Organized

We have been looking for a knowledge base solution for internal processes and procedures. Many of the tools out there today cater more to client facing KB's. This platform does both and is very easy to use and just gets the job done. If you want an easy to use system for keeping your team (or clients) up to date on FAQ's, How To's, etc. then this is great selection.

Easy to Use

Knowledge Owl is easy to use and allows for a range of setup. All pages can go through an internal review process before they are live for your customer. All pages can be tracked as far as number of reviews, what's most popular, etc. Each page can also be linked to other pages that are similar or relevant. Knowledge Owl is a great tool for in app help.

Cons

I use or visit KO daily and am very pleased with my experience.

Pros: Very easy to use. Has been a great knowledge management and resource hub for our organization. Cons: As an article writer and editor, back end tools are not the most intuitive or easy to use, i.e. formatting pages, modifying fonts, etc. Overall: very pleased with the product. Has allowed us to be flexible in the spaces where we need to be.

Cons

GREAT customer service, outstanding product

This has been a great product for our department. I has enabled us to add more content to a centralized location. When we have an issue, they are right on it and keep us informed as they fix the problem. I would highly recommend the product and company. It is refreshing to have this level of customer service.

Thanks, Jeffery! We love to help! -Marybeth

Great Tool with Even Better Support

HelpGizmo is by far the easiest to use and modify Knowledge Base service I've seen. You can easily export the entire KB or articles as PDFs, modify the HTML, and customize the styling. On top of the great features, HelpGizmo's support crew are always available to help out with questions and requests. I'd recommend to anyone looking for a Knowledge Base solution.