High Attendance Reviews

High Attendance

Cloud-based platform for corporate event management

High Attendance

Review Summary

5.0

Why aren't you using High Attendance?

Pros

I'm going to give you the three reasons why I think High Attendances is one of the best event management platforms on the market: 1) All features are included without added on fees. You want to check-in attendees onsite...do it. You want a mobile app...use it. You need training/support...when are you available? You want to share event content...share it. You want to add a speaker database...add it....

Cons

The issue I had was with the brand awareness for High Attendance. Convincing folks with no actual working knowledge on the front end (or back end) of event management software, who are familiar with the big names in the event registration/management software space, that High Attendance is the best way to go is challenging. Depending on how your organization is run, this may not be a con for you.

A great product backed by greater service

The customer services with High Attendance is phenomenal. They are always an email or phone call away, and when it's show time, they are on standby to help as needed, even on weekends and at night.

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is the ease of use for our users and the ability to customize as we see fit. The team at High Attendance is awesome at taking feedback from our users and customizing as needed.

Cons

So far I have no complaints on how this software operates.

Amazing for planning conferences

Pros

Prior to using Captix, planning conferences was a bit of a nightmare consisting of a few different CRM platforms and many spreadsheets. Once Captix came along, it streamlined the entire process and automated the aspects that were previously extremely time consuming.

Cons

Implementation of the software was hard to navigate at first. We wanted to implement the software as inexpensively as possible, so we took shortcuts that probably made life difficult for us.

Great product and OUTSTANDING Customer Service and Support!!!!!

My experience working with Captix and the rep has been incredible. The event management tool is easy to use and has some great features around landing pages; registration, check-in and reporting. No matter what time; day or night, The rep is always so responsive and helpful. He is epitomizes "white glove" service and delivering the best customer experience. I've helped lead our company's customer experience program for many years while at VCE and then at DELL EMC, so I am all about delighting customers, and the rep and team have mastered that! Great product, great team!!

Pros

The ease of use and all the features it offers. It makes event registration, tracking and reporting easy!!

Cons

It would be nice to be able to upload an agenda; i.e. attach an agenda vs manually entering it as text.

Thanks very much! We love what we do.

Captix Review

I have had a positive experience!

Pros

I like that it is similar to online shopping, so it is easy for customers to use/pick up! I appreciate the support team- they are great and respond quickly with changes!

Cons

I wish we could do more, more functions. It would be great to demo videos on the screen, or design the page like a mini website so it looks more visually appealing!

One for all

As a company we used 5 different tools to evangelize our company public events externally and internally, until Captix came along. Now we use 1 tool. The custom platform saves my team and I much time needed to focus on executing more events. The platform is efficient, easy to use and most of all #1 at customer service response.

Great for Lead Capturing

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to track leads at conferences

Cons

We are still learning how to optimize the software which we are looking forward to.