Higher Logic Thrive Reviews - Page 2

Constantly Improving - So much more coming

After I attending conference, I will make sure to be more involved in the HUG communities. I realized that I am missing out on so much content.

Pros

I love the ability the system gives us to connect members, provide them with resources and actually reach all of the members using the system all at once.

Cons

It is difficult to make changes and its not very intuitive. I am excited for the changes being made to the admin section, I hope these updates make it easier to changes and access different features.

Would appreciate more features without add on costs.

LOVE HUG!!!! Great members who always help each other out.

Pros

Love the ease for the end user (or members) If the pages/platform are designed correctly by admin/staff they love this connection to their peers.

Cons

admin interface...its clunky and somewhat confusing. The reports are hard to come out with a final combined report

Lots of features and great support

Pros

There are a lot of great features available with the online community depending on what package you have. You are able to use it for forum style discussions as well as share and save documents. Communities can be private or public to all members of an association.

Cons

The library is not totally intuitive and can be a little tricky to rearrange and organize, however this is minor compared to the benefits HL offers.

Higher Logic is Higher Than Most

Pros

I really enjoy all of the functionality. I like all of the options it allows me to utilize to engage our users. I find it to be intuitive to access and engage with. Our users find it accessible as well.

Cons

The support response time is longer than I would like.

Great first impression

We wanted to give more power to our members as well as a way for them to interact on a daily basis. This allows us to do that.

Pros

We just launched our platform and a couple of things we love: 1. The integration aspect and process was awesome and very easy. The APIs worked great. 2. The ability to customize was extremely helpful and useful. We have control of what it is and we don't have to rely on them to do everything.

Cons

Some of the backend functions you have to learn where they are as they may not be where you host them or what you would call them. However, once you learn, it's easy.

Excited for the future..

Exciting.

Pros

It is relatively user friendly for staff and customers. The interface for some features is pleasant and easy to understand. It embodies everything needed to run a modern business with online presence.

Cons

It's still growing so rapidly that there are still growing pains and issues that are less than ideal. However, I'm glad we're here and looking forward to continuing to grow with a company like HL.

Good product, great support, outstanding future

We needed something to replace our old listservs. We are so far so happy with Higher Logic. The system is so searchable, so our users can find and use the amazing content they have helped to create.

Pros

This software is excellent for accomplishing goals of engaging community members. I appreciate the ability to automate activities and engagements. I also love the report functionality. The New Admin Experience has really enhanced my ability to support our community. It's MUCH easier to find what I need.

Cons

I did find that there was quite a learning curve for the community site and the admin side.

Easy to use but time consuming with a small staff.

Pros

member engagement! it's great to see members connect online and development professionally by networking with other colleagues.

Cons

Takes a lot of front end work to really get started and understand the platform, which can be hard when you are on a small team.

Great for Engagement

Pros

Engaging our members, having a private place where members can discuss their problems/questions/concerns, easy to use

Cons

Functionality is a little behind, would like to see more offerings and updates. Customer support is lacking

My Higher Logic Experience

Pros

Automation rules and reporting are my favorite features of HL

Cons

Customer support has been decreasing over the last 1.5 years, response times longer and longer, hope of resolution of issues or product malfunctions is decreasing

Great Solution for listserv Replacement Need

Pros

Our group has been using the Higher Logic Community Platform for almost two years. We continue to get new members and look for new ways to engage them. Higher Logic makes it easy to offer a solution regardless of the size of your organization. It has been a wonderful success and a great solution for our need.

Cons

The learning curve with some of the automated features. It is robust so at times the process seemed overwhelming.

Bringing our Member Together

Pros

This software is a one stop shop for bringing our customers together to collaborate and learn.

Cons

There is a learning curve, but it is learnable.

Online Community Success

Pros

Our community has been a success from day one and has been a great addition to the benefits we offer our customers and to our marketing program.

Cons

Some of the user features and interfaces are a little clunky.

Continuous Improvement

Pros

They are constantly finding ways to make things easier for me as a community manager!

Cons

Waiting long periods of time for bugs to get resolved.

Pros

Very easy to use as an administrator and even more easy for our member base that is not always tech savvy.

Cons

Functionality could improve to do more. We are always finding more things that we wish we had.

Engagement Made Easy!

Pros

The ability to easily allow your members to engage with eachother, securely!

Cons

Admin portal is hard to navigate, lots of options, but not easy to find where you need to go to find what you need.

My higher logic experience

Lets us provide our members with a secure platform for networking

Pros

being able to engage our members in the open forum

Cons

Would like to be able to use HTML code and have more opportunity for designing email blasts

A customized solution for all types of clients

Pros

The platform is easily adapted to be configured for different clients and fields of work. Although there are best practices for initial structure, there are options for customization.

Cons

At times I have run into issues since we are a long term user of the platform, thus some of our setup is not good for utilizing other new features and enhancements that have been developed for the platform. It would be helpful if there was a bit more information to assist legacy clients so we do not get left behind.

My Higher Logic Experience

Pros

I enjoy the ability for non-developers to be able to easily use the site and set up pages without having to be able to code.

Cons

Implementation is difficult if you do not have the standard customer scenario. There are not many commercial customers, but hopefully this is an area that will grow.

HL platform and overall satisfaction

Pros

The education and discussions through the HUG is very helpful in managing new and on-going aspects of the platform. It is helpful to know what other clients are going through and to have HL be receptive to new product enhancements, potential bugs, or new features.

Cons

Since HL has brought on more companies into the mix, support has not been what it used to be. Slowly, service s coming back around and the new support center is helping out. I am looking forward to things improving.

Higher Logic Community engages Kentucky public school leaders statewide

Given it is somewhat like other social media platforms, it is fairly easy to navigate as a frontline user.

Pros

The online community enables us to share information with our 3200 members, bring important information to the forefront, and make important decisions in real time.

Cons

We continue the struggle with email posts going to clutter or junk. It's an ongoing education process. From a management standpoint and for the platform to work for you, there is much to learn and ongoing learning support is needed.

Easy to Use and Implement

I truly enjoy it and hope that our users expound upon it and that it becomes a huge part of our member value and communication strategy.

Pros

The Higher Logic team were so hands-on and helpful during our training, implementation and execution. They went above and beyond to understand our needs and help us develop the platform that worked for us. I would highly recommend Higher Logic an their team.

Cons

It used to be the admin side - but now I love the new Admin!

My Higher Logic Experience

Pros

Easy to learn to use - support from Higher Logic is great!

Cons

Does not support HTML Code in the posts we want it to.

Great way to communicate with your membership

Continuous conversations with our members.

Pros

The support from Higher Logic is great. Right from the beginning they were there to help you navigate your way through setting up an online community. Its the prefect platform for our members to engage with each other and our association. It helps us to know what issues are important and relevant to our membership.

Cons

You can get announcements and events in the daily digest.

Weak editor, no way to optimize search

Pros

The software is fairly easy to use if you only want to create basic pages

Cons

There is no way to hard code the search function. We are using it as an intranet - a place for sales to find product information and sales tools with a dedicated page for each solution area. However, the search function is awful - there is no way to ensure the top results are the pages we want them to find. Search for "Cloud" products - and you get a bunch of random search results with cloud on the page - instead of the Cloud Community Page coming up first. Second issue is that the editor is hard to use. It is not easy to set up an attractive and interesting page. There are lots of good html editors - but this one is buggy and challenging.