InfoFlo Logo

InfoFlo Reviews - Page 4

MS

Michael S.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Excellent accessibility to the support staff with general questions.

In one word....Organization.

Pros

Its simple to navigate since all tabs needed are available from the home screen. Loading contacts is a breeze through the new contact tab. New contact info screen is formatted for easy guided data entry.

Cons

When clicking on the task tab..it leaves off the phone and email address for easy contact reference. Can't export direct report emails.

Rich S.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

InfoFlo is user friendly with not so complicated features

It allows me to keep up with my clients. I can easily look at when I last communicated with a potential client.

Pros

I like how I'm able to integrate my GMail account into InfoFlo. I can click on a contact and all emails, notes and tasks associated with the contact are shown.

Cons

Freezes and or locks up from time to time during periods of non-use. I have to go into End Task to shutdown.

CB

Cynthia B.

The program is an excellent, affordable CRM. Customer support is timely and has been great.

Pros

InfoFlo is user friendly, and has been easy to customize. With the report add-on it's easy to run the custom reports I need for updating our programs grant funders. I also like the ease of sending bulk E-mails.

Cons

I have relationship links between my contacts. The program will link a contact to a companies, or categories, but not to other contacts.

TM

Thomas M.

Considering several CRM softwares available in the market, Infoflo is surely value for money.

Pros

You have the option of purchasing the add-on based on your requirement, and it is faster because the data is in your system

Cons

I am yet to find anything that I find it user friendly in this software. I do not think I can segmentise or work sections for different types of clients.

AS

Amjad S.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 11-50 employees

One of the best CRM software's

manage my sales team

Pros

you pay for one time & its very easy to use in a different ways & its suitable for most of the applications that could be used on

Cons

its not applicable with QB and on the other hand if it could be cloud base it would be much better to use

Construction, 10,001+ employees

Producto fantástico

Pros

La gestión de contactos y llamadas. Funciona bastante bien.

Cons

Necesitas un poco de aprendizaje inicial para hacerte con el programa.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

AB

Arie B.

InfoFlo CRM

Pro: A huge relief to finally find a CRM software that links all emails, notes, appointments, files, tasks and opportunities to the appropriate contact and company. We can finally organize all of our customer information and easily access it when we need it. Plus the Gmail Sync feature allows us to view and send all emails directly from Infoflo, saving us a lot of time. Con: There is no app yet, but I hear it's in the works. With that said, the Gmail Sync addon allows us to view most information on our phones anyway.

JC

John C.

I was looking for something simple to use and Infoflow fit the bill.

Pros

Integrates seamless with Microsoft Office, Ease of use and the ability to get running right out of the box. Great product for small to midsize businesses

Design, 1-10 employees

Good

Pros

CRM, mailing to marketing experience. Leads following.

Cons

Interface experience looks old and find dificult to manage.

JF

Jean-Francois Regnauld R.

Venture Capital & Private Equity, 1-10 employees

Easy to use, intuitive and works off line

My main business problem is to manage my contact list and deal flow. Infoflo helps me managing both.

Pros

The import of my LinkedIn contact list was easy and intuitive. So well done on that. The most important for me is to be able to use the software on my computer without the need of being connected. Very convenient when you travel long hours (i.e. a plane) and want to update your contact list with those recently collected business cards for exemple...

Cons

It's doing what I was expecting, so no complaint.

RL

Rachel L.

Simple and Easy to Use

We love InfoFlo! This software is a intuitive, easy to use and very very affordable. There are several features that are essential for my business 1) Integration with Outlook which is better than any other sync I've seen out there. 2) Installing the CRM on our own servers rather than the cloud- which is key for privacy Getting the basics down with InfoFlo is very simple, and the website offers a series of helpful tutorial videos which makes getting started really easy.

HS

Haya S.

Excellent CRM!

The system is very intuitive and simple to use. It took me no time to learn how to use it, and if I ever get stuck the customer service is first rate. The feature set is extensive and I can pick from a list of add-ons depending on my needs. I use the Outlook add-on which is fully integrated with my Outlook program making the transition to using InfoFlo very simple. Overall, it's a great CRM package and happens to be very affordable which is great!

PL

Philippe L.

Real Estate, self-employed

Used other for less than 6 months

I first used this software in a trial version. It's working as intended.

Great contact management solution providing easy access to all customer information. It also has a customized dashboard that can be used in any industry. It's a great productivity tool.

Pros

I like the features, functionality of this software . It's a great value for the money. It is very user friendly and it is listed as one of the 40 best CRM in the market.

Cons

It takes a little time to get used to all the available features. But that can also be the case with any other good software on the market.

MJ

Marjan J.

Used other for less than 6 months

Comprehensive CRM that allows for a lot of customization with great data categorization.

Pros

- Comprehensive and detailed fields for customer information and data - Data categories connect well together - Data organization is excellent - Custom fields allow for further customization which allows for even better categorization of data - User permissions

Cons

It must be hosted locally or on your own private cloud. I wish it was hosted on their cloud server and was available as a subscription service.

KK

Kevin K.

User friendly and easy enough to figure out

Pros

It has all the basics that i need at a very affordable price. Great response from their team on my questions and like that i own it for life vs a monthly cloud based crm.

Cons

Form follows functions and this is extremely functional. I suppose other crms may be more hip and fresh on the interface, i just wanted a simple clean practical crm software.

AD

Andy D.

Hidden Cost

Once you buy the initial software there are several add-ones required to utilize the software. Such as reporting you cannot run any data reports without an additional cost. Technical support can only be purchased by the hour, "That's how we make or money."

JW

Jason W.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Phenomenal Program and Customer Service

Great Program, User Friendly, Tons of Features and Great Customer Service!

Pros

Not a monthly subscription means I can use it with less stress

Cons

Which add ons are useful are not easily discernable until you start using the program

LY

Lonnie Y.

Needed Help. Used ACT for years

InfoFlo is great. Not only does it do everything I need, the support is first class. And the cost is great.

ME

Manuel E.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Bueno

Muy bueno con herramientas profesionales

Pros

Su gestion de contactos y también de llamadas

Cons

Algo dificil si no tienes experiencia alguna

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

YA

Yousef A.

Retail, 11-50 employees

I really like this app

amazing I tried more app works in crm but the infoflo is the best

Pros

an easy and fast to achieve my work with good experience

Cons

can you contact the app with WhatsApp I think it will be good