Engagez

Cloud-based platform for hosting virtual events

Engagez Reviews

Margaret L.

Barbara N.

Phillip F.

Cons

Some attendees struggled if not using chrome or firefox.

Jenn D.

It was hard to find information on things I had questions about.

Barbara N.

Sarah K.

4.7

'Engagez' Virtual Meetings & Events Platform: A hidden gem!

100% of our clients, leading MNCs and International Associations have liked the platform to the extent of giving us repeat business for all their virtual events needs. Highly recommended!

Pros

There are relatively less platforms for conducting virtual events that have been developed pre-COVID over the years based on User-Feedback & by teams that understand meetings & events. Engagez is one such that provides value for money and is as efficient for a Corporate meetings as it is for an Association event. For Attendees and Builders alike, the UI is easy, simple, comprehensive and intuitive. The learning curve ain't that big and the support is marvellous. Being web-based with a strong mobile UI, the accessibility for Users is well taken care of. FLEXIBILITY in design, MALLEABILITY in the 'look & feel', EFFICIENCY in running, easy & seamless INTEGRATION with other Apps, make it a winner all the way!

Cons

There is nothing that comes to mind as a direct answer to this question. There are of course constant upgrades in terms of features that is a sign of growth and moving ahead with the times.

Inlanta Mortgage | Engagez Review

We mostly had a fantastic experience with Engagez. The platform itself provided everything we needed for our annual conference. We did have a few issues with our Engagez onboarding team member however that took away from our admin experience. Our Engagez onboarding team member frequently did not have confident answers to our questions regarding platform functionality, they did not touch base with us at all through the duration of the actual event to check up on the status of everything, and did not touch base with us at all after the event was completed to see how everything went. This survey is the first time we have heard from the platform since our event. We did pay for the extra day-of assistance, so it was very disappointing that nobody ever checked in with us.

Pros

We found the product extremely user friendly for our attendees and for the admins as well. We were able to set everything up fairly independently without any issues. We enjoyed the live stream feature, the automated recording feature, and the functionality of the exhibit hall booths.

Cons

If there would be a way to set up the livestream within the platform I think that may have been easier for our speakers instead of having to provide day of logistics and configure the live stream via Zoom. Our attendees also mentioned they would have like some face-to-face interaction with some speakers and sponsors during the event. This would have been useful within the exhibit hall booths.

X

Overall ok! Even though we experienced problems, we would run our events via Engagez again.

Pros

The price/result ratio was the best fit for us. As a small NGO, we could afford to host a big and good-looking event. If one learns the software, it offers a lot of design options

Cons

Even though we learnt the software quite well, we ended up with a restriction on the main menu (which we probably set up and forgot to change), so around 10 % of the attendees did not see our events on the first day, because they could not see the menu properly. I think that was our main fear from the beginning that we will forget to set some important features and functions, and the system will not work properly on the day D. The time difference also did not work for us quite well, as it was 9 hours and it slowed down our communication with tech support.

Best Virtual Conference Platform - HANDS DOWN

Overall, I loved working with Engagez. The team was very easy to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone. I already have been recommending them to other chapters across the country.

Pros

What I loved about the software was how highly customizable it was, along with the ease of use. It allowed us so much flexibility which we did not have with a previous software vendor who charged us double the amount. They have their own graphic designer who does amazing work, and they are very accommodating with any changes we would request.

Cons

There weren't any major dislikes with the software.

Engagez is our go to platform more than any others

Overall, Engagez has proved to offer more of what we need on most events making it our most often choice.

Pros

The most important features in Engagez are the ability to customize just about everything to make it look the way we want. It's even flexible enough to allow us to use a tool that's meant for one thing in a new way to accomplish something else. The static pages are great for embedding other web experiences and the exhibit area was a big hit with sponsors who exhibited in the virtual hall.

Cons

I think they need to add some kind of round table tool (such as Zoom) so breakouts can be handled better in the platform. Alternatively they could integrate Zoom more thoroughly using the Zoom API. I also think that a more thorough Engagez API should be published so we can integrate third party website experiences into the platform while passing the user information to that third party app. This would mean that the user will not need to log in to the third party app as they do now.

Really good platform

very positive - team are great to work with. it has helped us greatly with our events over the past year.

Pros

The engagez team are very responsive and open to new updates and feedback. The platform is really customisable. loads of functionalities available

Cons

We do have a few firewall issues Registration and emails could do with being a little more user friendly

Best Virtual Exhibition platform I have used.

I like the platform and have had a very positive experience with it.

Pros

Engagez is a reliable, robust and easy to use platform to host virtual events on. We have now hosted over 20 events on this platform for a wide range of customers and received some great feedback.

Cons

I feel if you could organise items in the media library into folders it would save a lot of time on the build of each site. Also i feel it could better integrate with social media to market the event.

Engagez is a robust virtual event environment that is a great value for the money

Engagez solves for our need to accomplish multiple virtual events, with sponsors/exhibitors in each.

Pros

Ability to clone/repeat events; easy to use.

Cons

The interface is not the most robust/sexy design

Solid, versatile virtual/hybrid conference platform with great service

Pros

It is fully self-service, with no features requiring an upgrade or additional help. You can use the software as-is, or dive deep to find tweaks for some really creative uses.

Cons

Occasionally we run across a feature that was clearly written by a software coder and not an experience designer. However, those are swiftly being updated and the EngageZ team has always been very responsive to our inquiries and making major updates.

Outstanding and user friendly online networking platform tool

Excellent! My PM [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was responsive and gave me clear and concise answers. I will have more meetings on this platform in the future.

Pros

This platform was intuitive and easy to use for a event meeting planner. I have minimal HTML background and varied computer skills. I built my entire conference 3 day conference including sessions, exhibitor hall, leader board and networking forums on my own following the support resources. I did use my one on one time scheduled appointments with my project manager to verify and test my conference, but I found it extremely user friendly and my attendees and exhibitors were MORE than IMPRESSED!!!

Cons

There were only a few things I would change....or ask to be enhanced. I would like to broadcast messages to fade or close after a set amount of time. I would also like the surveys after each session to "pop up" or be more visual to the attendees. Otherwise I have no complaints....

Great option for virtual meetings

Very happy with the end product and would be happy to use again for future conferences.

Pros

The level of customization was what drew me to the software and it was easy to navigate as a novice user to the platform with the additional on boarding super package. Our Engagez representative was patient and extremely helpful to getting the site to look and function to our initial expectations and beyond. The leaderboard and social lounges created the virtual community and engagement we hoped for!

Cons

There were a few bugs and features that didn’t work as advertised, like the search for individual attendees, social lounges were linked between pages even when set to specific user groups. We were able to adjust to the issues we encountered. The billing was the most confusing part. It was not clear when the bill would be issued and we didn’t not get responses to emails.

Engagez is the For You!

Pros

This software is so easy to work with and all of our attendees had no problem. Tech support was always online with us. It was fantastic.

Cons

I can't say that there was anything that we really didn't like. Oh, sure there were one or two little hitches, but that is to be expected. The trick is that anything that arose was fixed immediately. Our conference was a breeze.

Great value

Loved the ease of booking time with customer service agents.

Pros

It was easy to set up and run from behind the scenes. Customer service went above and beyond to help solve my technical problems.

Cons

I wish there were more examples or templates to follow, i.e. more knowledge sharing.

Annual Conference

Our account manager was wonderful, very attentive. All of management is responsive and helpful. They went above and beyond to accommodate the things we asked for. We will use them again for sure.

Pros

The software is very engaging. The graphics and features to help get attendees involved was so valuable. The other feature that saved me hours of time is the analytics. Loved having everything at my fingertips. I felt like I really had a good pulse on the conference throughout the week. They are very thorough with what is captured.

Cons

Some attendees struggled if not using chrome or firefox. Would be nice to have more solid use with other browsers, too. People had to refresh often during the event to stop that "glitch" or change browsers.

Engagez was a great option

Engagez staff are very responsive and are eager to help make your event a success. Though attendees miss in-person meetings, they were very impressed with our virtual venue.

Pros

Engagez virtual platform is very intuitive to design/configure. It says a lot that 97% of attendees rated the virtual venue ‘very easy’ or ‘easy’ to navigate. Engagez also provides great analytics both during and after the event.

Cons

We would like the ability to load more than one thumbnail at the beginning of a live-streaming session.

Love Engagez!

The Engagez team did everything possible to support and elevate our virtual conference. Their passion, energy, and dedication is invaluable!!

Pros

The support from staff is impeccable. Everything was easy to navigate and the platform was intuitive. Analytics are awesome!

Cons

nothing really .. maybe more stuff for "face to face" - the new video feature is awesome. I think folks just miss being in person and an online platform simply can't be what an in person platform is so it's not really a fair comparison.

Excellent Online Event Management Platform

Our overall experience with Engagez is and has always been EXCELLENT.

Pros

The ability to customize and the quick and generous responsiveness of the team is fantastic.

Cons

Certain aspects could probably be more customizable "out of the box"

Hosted a successful user conference on Engagez

We had to host a software user event, and could not wait for a live event to be possible. We selected Engagez because we had experienced it as participants. Our overall experience was excellent. Solid, attractive, flexible platform and excellent support.

Pros

We chose this because we had been exposed to in through another industry event and liked its feeling of openness, and effort to simulate some live experiences. We were very happy with our choice. Of course there was a learning curve, but in many ways the system was intuitive. Also their help was fantastic. We got some overall walkthroughs and then I could always make an appointment with a very capable support person for specific questions.

Cons

The meeting function only allowed for 50 people so we had to use GoToMeeting. Also I am not a fan of their support materials. The search functions can be considerably improved. It was hard to find information on things I had questions about.

Great Product

Great experience. Highly recommended

Pros

Engagez is the best and most reliable portal for virtual events. It is affordable, and the team is very responsive to our needs.

Cons

The online video-chatting in meeting rooms didn't work so well for us. I would like to see the ability for people to visit the exhibitor hall and leave a message that goes to the exhibitor's cell phone as a text message... any time of day or night

Great service

We were able to host our conference with ease and then move on to bi-weekly trainings. Attendees really liked the platform which made it even better from an administrator view.

Pros

I really enjoyed how easy it was to get everything set up. There wasn't a huge lead time needed and my team was able to get in to the software and get going at a very rapid pace.

Cons

The need to integrate with Zoom for live calls.

Loved Engagez

It was great. They were affordable, attentive, professional, and committed to making sure our Conference was the best it could be. I had multiple colleagues reach out saying how impressed they were after our single-day event, which still took months of planning, and I've credited Engagez with the success. Also shout out to[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our dynamite Engagez rep!

Pros

We loved our Engagez representative,[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and the customizability of the platform. We could design everything we wanted to best represent our conference, its attendees and speakers. The ability of the attendees to interact via video or chatting was another crucial feature, as keeping engagement high in a digital format was a challenge we wanted to tack.e

Cons

The registration was a little tricky with our ticketing service, Eventbrite, but mostly just required several iterations to make sure we brought late registrants onto Engagez.

Engagez vs other virtual platforms

Very positive experience with Engagez. Would use again and recommend for a platform.

Pros

Very easy to navigate and use the Engagez platform. Very cost effective.

Cons

Very simplistic basic virtual platform ... no bells and whistles. Not engaging enough to the user. Need more face to face features.

EASIEST PLATFORM OUT THERE

Moving live events to virtual due to Covid is not easy. Engagez makes it so easy for us to emulate the live experience. They are creative, helpful, proactive...a pleasure overall!

Pros

It is very flexible and user-friendly. The platform is robust and you can build just about any type of virtual experience on top of it. I've been doing virtual events for years and this is the best platform I have found.

Cons

Nothing thus far! There has been nothing we have tried to do that we can't.

Engagez great product for a great price

Great Communication all the way. From the initial quote to all the training, Engagez wants to ensure that the event is successful. We were impressed as I am sure that they have many customer and venues especially during this past year with so many events being virtual. And despite this, Engagez had constant communication with our company to be sure that all our questions were answered.

Pros

The team at Engagez were very helpful and response. We opted to setup the vendors and venue and not use their professional services but their team was very helpful with any questions we had. They had great initial training and the first event went off without any issues.

Cons

There are a few features that Engagez lacks of their competitors. But for the price, those additional features are not worth the savings you get at Engagez.

Great option to make online events feel more personal

Great company to work with. Very helpful and friendly.

Pros

Product is very easy to use and customizable. We love the fact we can engaged both our attendees and sponsors.

Cons

Nothing we don't like about the software.