Infusionsoft Case Study

4.13/5 (921 reviews)

Infusionsoft use case: Doug Koenig

Doug Koenig

7th of July, 2016
Outstanding tool for small business

As a small law office, I didn't think I would need a robust solution like Infusionsoft. Wrong! I love the product! it has helped me keep in touch with my clients, announce new initiatives, track Facebook click-throughs (through a partner), stay current with my referral sources, and more. I even use it in conjunction with a scheduling system so that when my clients self-schedule their appointment, it is confirmed via email, and their records are automatically stored or updated in the CRM. Then as we complete the work, "campaigns" (the processes inside Infusionsoft) set tags, track progress, and notify internal staff of next steps. I'm not sure how I would live without it now!

What do you like best?

Robust, full featured email marketing system and more. Customer support is outstanding... I call, and I get a real person who knows the system, and answers! There are many excellent providers of third party apps for Infusionsoft, with a huge array of features.

What do you dislike?

It is somewhat overwhelming, but, once you "get" how it works, creating new sequences and new campaigns is a relatively quick process. I'm not impressed with the native mobile app, which is very limited in function, but if you need access to contacts, they are there.

Why did you end up selecting Infusionsoft over other applications?

Value, support, webinars that showed to power and ease of use

What is your main use case with Infusionsoft?

Client contact through the life cycle (leads, sets, shows, delivery, referrals)

Give one example how Infusionsoft has improved the way your organization functions

We now integrate 3DMail using fulfillment and send lumpy-mail to clients in addition to eMail. This has improved our close rate for clients who leave without purchase, although it is too early to give an ROI for that function.

What is your ROI?

At the one-year point, approximately 200%, all out-of-pocket costs included, except my personal tweaking development time.

10/10

Recommendations to others considering Infusionsoft

Make full use of the Kick-start program (free) when you sign up. If you don't "get it" within the first 30 days, look for a third party partner or Infusionsoft support to assist you. It has taken me almost a year to really get rolling, and I did end up hiring a provider to build-out some foundational campaigns, although I had useful things launched in a few weeks initially.

6-12 months