All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

InitLive

Staff/Volunteer management tool built for events!

InitLive Reviews

InitLive is great it helps me to manage my volunteer base woark at multiple festivals ;

InitLive helps me manage my newly growing volunteer base at multiple festivals since year; it's great to have all of my team volunteer information and schedules in one location. It's great ..

Cons

Thanks for the review, Dhrupa. We're glad we can help you manage your team! :)

True Lifesaver

I was able to connect with my volunteers in a matter of seconds once everything was set up and running. I don't know why I would ever go back to spreadsheets, this tool kept my volunteers organized and safe.

Pros

Much cheaper than other tools I've used in the past and it has way more features.

Cons

Not free but it's worth every penny since it does a lot more than the free tools out there.

Hi Bob, thanks for the kind words! Always a pleasure. :)

Best tool for event planners

InitLive made manpower recruitment, scheduling and onsite coordinating so easy. Loved the ease of operation on tha platform

Pros

Recruiting Mutiple administration Roles Check ins Probem identification

Cons

Hi Nitin! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We'd love to learn more about how you'd like an accounting integration to work with InitLive. Let's chat about your needs. Shoot us an email! :)

Rose-Hulman Homecoming

I was less involved on the back end/set-up than Lauren was, but I thought the features were great and heard good feedback from the volunteers (that fully utilized it) The only thing was in the moment (of the event) it seemed like it wasn't as helpful. I think that is because I wear too many hats during the events....

Cons

Hi Mackenzie, thanks for sharing your review. We're excited to hear from Lauren and to work with you both again!

Very impressive!!

We are a celebrity convention company that has about 25 staff and 50 volunteers at each event. Keeping up with everyone was always quite the task and with the InItLive app at our last convention, we all could communicate and know exactly where we needed people and who was where with ease. We loved the broadcast feature and super excited for all the new features that have been added for our next event this week!

Cons

Hi Joshua, thanks for the kind words! We're happy you and the rest of the EyeCon team had such a great experience and are excited for you to make use of all those new features. Best wishes for your upcoming event!

Good shift management tool but still have a lot to improve

Pros

The mobile app was improved and now it is much more flexible and provides much more info

Cons

If you need to change any information related to your team shifts, it is really heavy to do - the rational is not intuitive.

Hi Andre, thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm so sorry to hear that your first time using InitLive was not as easy as you had hoped, especially since the volunteer team from for your event had such a positive experience. I've spoken with the Head of Volunteers and the Volunteer Coordinator in regards to some big feature improvements coming to our scheduling and rostering tool that I think will drastically improve your experience using InitLive at the next event. I'll reach out personally via email to schedule a time to discuss and even see if you'd be willing to participate in BETA to provide your input on the coming changes. Thanks again and we're excited to continue to work with you and the entire team. -Avery

New solution not seen before.

Great system for managing volunteers with software. Or paid workers too. Actually, anybody working on an event. Easy to have workers download app to their phone, log in. And easy for team manager to use as scheduling and communications tool, setting and tracking tasks assigned. Even tracks whether workers are at location they are supposed to be.

Pros

Ease of use! By far the simplest tool I have seen for volunteer or worker management. Not only this but fills all the basic needs including ability to communicate between workers / volunteers and event coordinators.

Cons

Worker / volunteer must have own smartphone and must agree to download the app onto their phone. A few may be reluctant to do that.

Hey, Michael! Thanks for sharing your experience! Glad you're enjoying InitLive.

Live scheduling

We use it to see where our employees are at and if they are where they need to be

Pros

I like that I can see who is scheduled to work and who isn’t

Cons

I wish that the messaging was a little easier and instant.

Hi, thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm so sorry to hear that using InitLive was not as easy as you had hoped. We did have recently some drastic changes to improve our services and are continuously working on improving it more and more - Wally-

The solution for all your volunteer coordination needs

We started using InitLive in January and immediately fell in love with it. From the online scheduler to the mobile app check-ins, all the features combined allow us to have manage our 100+ volunteers much better.

Pros

Mobile app, online scheduler, roles, saved profiles.

Cons

Missing volunteer approval.

Hi Michael! We're glad you love using InitLive at your events. We've tracked your request for volunteer approval and will see what we can do in that area in the future! We're looking forward to the next Festibière event!

Volunteer Recommended

My manager told us that we needed to use InitLive for the event I was volunteering at. After downloading the app, I could see the value it in. Thought it was super cool and easy to use. I also really liked the colors. I recommended the app to another coordinator at a different event I was working.

Pros

Cons

none

Hi, Lynn. So glad to hear you had a great time using InitLive as a volunteer!

Volunteer management software by InitLive makes managing staff and volunteers simple and cohesive.

User-friendly and great support from InitLive. Easy to communicate with staff and volunteers. Scheduling and making changes to, was no problem. I recently had some no-show volunteers and was able to remedy things quickly. Highly recommend for any event - large or small!

Cons

Thanks for sharing your experience, Diane. Always a pleasure!

HoP init live review

I honestly did not have much hands on experience with the app. So I would suggest David can provide a more thorough bunch of feedback.

Cons

Hi Patrick! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and congrats on a great event. We look forward to hearing from David as well :)

Amazing Product, Fantastic Support!

Using InitLive was a big stress-reliever. This software does so much more than a normal event manager can do!

Cons

Sheri, your enthusiasm is contagious. Always a pleasure working with you! Thanks for sharing your experience!

Organizational candy!

This was an amazing app to use for a recent church fundraiser. Loved the ability to plan the event and schedule our volunteers on one application. Having all the volunteer's contact information in one folder made it easier to contact them for last minute details. Overall, this is a great organizational tool I would recommend to anyone planning an event.

Pros

User friendly - colour co-ordinated

Cons

Happy to keep you organized, Amanda!

Genius!

The fact alone that something like this is at the palms of your hands make for a great time saver and also allows more focus to be placed elsewhere.

Cons

Glad we could save you time, Jessica!

World Junior Girls Championship

I was part of a group that used the software to schedule the activities of a significant number of volunteers and the product was of great use to us. Additionally, the on site support of an initlive staff person was extremely valuable to us.

Pros

Ease of use and staff support.

Cons

none

Thanks for taking the time to write your review, Peter! Such a pleasure to work with you at the World Junior Girls Championship.

My Support Hero was good. The app needs better organization and clearer self-administration/installa

I do not know if it is me - "operator error" - or Google Chrome/Play Store - or the InIt app, but I have loaded this gunk 2 or 3 times and it will not load or run.

Pros

I don't know. It is non-functional.

Cons

That it is non-functional.

Hi Dan, I'm sorry you've been having trouble installing the InitLive app on your device. It sounds like you are accessing the Play Store from your Google Chrome browser instead of directly from the Google Play Store app. This is the root of your trouble. We are sending you an email right now with detailed instructions on how to download the InitLive app. Thanks!

Cool volunteer app

I volunteered at a campus event last semester where we used this app. It was really cool. It made it easy to keep track of my schedule and reach out to the event planners and managers if I needed anything. I'm planning on volunteering with Ottawa 2017 so I'm excited that I'll get to use the app again soon.

Cons

Glad to hear you'll keep volunteering, Nicole! Keep up the great work!

Powerful and Pretty

I really admire the overall layout of the system; it's super easy to use and is very flexible with its functionality. The user interface goes above and beyond any other volunteer management tool I have used.

Pros

It's been designed for complex, events with multiple days and locations, but can easily be used for smaller events as well.

Cons

It takes a while to set everything up but once you get the hang of it, it's not bad.

Hi Danielle, thanks for sharing this review. We think the system is pretty too! :)

What a Time Saver!

Initlive helped streamline the volunteer management process and saved us so much time in preparing volunteer plans for event day. It was quite handy onsite to help communicate with volunteers and event staff members.

Pros

Easy to use, clear and simple interface,

Cons

Set up is a little difficult; there seems to be a lot of steps

Hi Kelly! It is always such a pleasure working with you and the team at Liz Page Associates. Thank you for sharing your experience! :)

Responsive and easy-to-use tool for managing live events!

I was a huge fan of being able to make adjustments to my schedule via the app on the day of my event. When I needed to make changes , it was nice knowing that my volunteers would be notified.

Pros

Easy-to-use with great customer support

Cons

The only struggle I had initially was convincing all of my volunteers to download the app

Thanks for the review, Ajay! We're glad you're a fan. :)

Awesome is the word!

Anyone running events knows this is THE area that is most neglected. A solution, that too a comprehensive one as InItLive addresses this and how! It is super easy to use and tackles all real concerns of any meeting planner. Awesome for events big and small.

Pros

It's flexible pricing and eases of use.

Cons

nothing really

Thanks for the kind words, Lalit!

Great software for making volunteer management easy!

First ever software I used for managing the volunteer staff at our conference and I won't ever come back to a spreadsheet! It's easy to manage your staff onsite, track where they are and react fast to any problems. Definitely recommend to anyone that works with temporary staff at the event!

Cons

Thanks for the kind words, Dominika. Always a pleasure!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.