All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Insightly Reviews

Great on marketing, poor on delivery

Someone made a comment that they wished they had put the program through more strenuous testing before purchase. I do too. I had the same issue, the lack of automatic linking makes this product worthless. I have to spend way too much time making sure everything is linked properly. Which defeats the purpose of having the software make you more efficient. I really wish I had not purchased this product.

Pros

1. Good interface, though I suppose that goes along with great marketing. 2. Support is good and they are responsive.

Cons

1. Lack of automatic linking. 2. When sending emails through insightly, attachments get dropped very frequently. 3. Using the insightly link in Outlook - very slow.

close to exactly what we needed

Pros

seamless integration between leads, opportunities and projects. ease of use and the reminder notifications.

Cons

no integration with outlook. hard to get in touch with customer support. must enter all contact information before you can enter company info on Projects

Insightly is a GREAT resource!

I work for a small nonprofit and we went through many trials of software before we finally found Insightly. I would highly recommend this, especially with the app! It makes keeping track of everything and all your contacts a breeze.

Pros

It is very simple to use and keep track of tasks, contacts, organizations, calendars and so much more super easy. I love the app because I can update on the spot after a business meeting or phone call!

Cons

I haven't found a way to sync with outlook yet and I haven't found how to keep running notes with a time signature.

Good CRM

Pros

Easy to use, set up, manage. Basic CRM tool that so far works well. Helps manage prospects and opportunities.

Cons

Reporting could use improvements. Seems expensive compared to other CRM tools. Mobile app also tends to crash.

Great integrations

Pros

What I like the most is the ease and number of different integrations you can do (mailchimp, gmail, off 365)

Cons

I found it difficult to track client relationship (hot, cold, medium) and this took a bit of our time to get.

Very Useful CRM Tool

Pros

I love the how the dashboard reflects real time information and the opportunity reports are extremely helpful.

Cons

You have to upgrade to the professional version to accomplish a lot of tasks, like forwarding emails.

Great CRM for any size company.

Pros

Super great UI with lost of customization fields. Easy to learn with a great demo team to show you around.

Cons

Not quite the project management we expected. Some time line and project features but not enough to suit our needs.

Simple All You Need CRM

Pros

I loved the Simplicity of it. So often these days you will see companies jam-packing in as many features as they can come up with, and that leaves the user overwhelmed more often than not.

Cons

Not a big fan of the colors or some of the layouts, my only critique with that would be adding the ability to customize the background color, similar to how Google does.

CRM Gold

Pros

Visually, this is a really great app. I liked that there was a really good way to keep track of a sales flow

Cons

lacks many features I found needed in other programs like Salesforce, prosper works CRM or Zoho CRM.

terrible customer service

Execrable customer support when you need it the most. No support whatsoever over the phone to set it up, although I have the paid version but not the most expensive one where the help over the phone is included. The only help is via emails and you get them only during business hours. Very frustrating to spend a lot of time trying to discover what you need to do while you need it right now. Probably that's why they have the non-refund policy. Lesson learned, stay away off the products you can't get support.

Pros

Have not found anything yet to like about it

Cons

It can be customized only partially, some fields you can't change, delete, add new so it can be easier for user.

Great product

Our company had been looking for a good CRM software for a while. We tried multiple platforms and then came across Insightly. It is compatible with pirates Google email accounts and it was so easy to get started. So far loving it.

Pros

Free, integrates with Google, easy to use

Insightly

We are using Insightly to organize our business contacts and manage day to day marketing activity. We are just getting to know the platform but have found it to be user friendly and helpful to organize tasks.

Pros

Quick learning curve.

Cons

Calendar function has not worked well.

Very good for smaller businesses

If you are small business owner under 10 employees Insightly is an awesome customer management system. I have tried several other CRMs that are excellent but the adoption rate for my employees was not very high. Insightly is so easy to use, there is no more spending a couple weeks just to understand how to use the CRM appropriately. Everything is really easy to understand, track, and manage. The integration inside Gmail is handy, and allowing you to save emails to the CRM with just one click is awesome. Well done!

Pros

The integration inside Gmail is handy

Cons

This reviewer only left a rating

We tried the other CRM options, the big solutions aimed at big companies. We were never satisfied, and we wondered whether there was a good fit out there for a small business. Then we found Insightly. Insightly’s ability to integrate with Google Apps was a key factor in our decision to adopt the solution, as well as its built-in project management tool since our sales cycle involves a lot of moving pieces. When a sales pitch generates a lead and then a client, our team can move seamlessly through those stages without losing data or worrying about multiple applications.

Cons

Good planning and project software.

Pros

I do not have anything negative about the software. I have added files and find it easy to save and edit them.

Cons

Insightly's free version is limited to only two users and has a basic relationship management functionality.

Excellent CRM tool

Pros

- It's simple and straightforward. - It's easy to self-teach. - It creates transparent communications within the sales team.

Cons

- Tagging can be difficult. - The UI could be cleaner/have more features.

Different, innovative, and simple

Intelligent people simplify complex things, and that's what Insightly has done with their CRM. Easy to set up, customise, and actually delivers what a small to medium business truly needs. I love it!

Pros

Easy to set up Fully customisable Intuitive Simple reporting Integrates to social networks and web-to-business campaigns extremely simply

Cons

Page response times can be somewhat slower than the big-name CRM's. The web-to-contact and web-to-lead codes don't seem to work well with Google sites, which can make it difficult to use for someone who isn't particularly familiar with html Very minor cons compared to all the pros this app offers

STAY AWAY FROM INSIGHTLY IF YOU USE MULTIPLE CURRENCIES

Pros

This is a very normal CRM system. The UX is acceptable as it is. However, see below if you are using multiple currency

Cons

BIG DISAPPOINTMENT ! We chose Insightly because of the multi currency capabilities. So it does indeed allow you to use multiple currencies. BUT...the conversion doesn't work and as a result all the reports are aggregating the amounts, regardless of the currency. To fix this, INSIGHTLY is proposing a costly development and asking us to take a higher plan for more users. ABSOLUTELY SHAMELESS !

Insightly CRM

Pros

It is an awesome method of maintaining the Vendors database. It can also be searched very easily.

Cons

We cannot save large number of contacts like more than 100

Easy to use CRM, but project management could be improved

Pros

It is simple to use. The email integration is convenient.

Cons

The project management is somewhat confusing, because the workflow isn't intuitive.

Never Again!!

I used to be one of Insightly's greatest supporters. I have been using the system for a year and had everything regarding the sales efforts of the company I work for programmed in there. We are talking about 100's of contacts, organizations, opportunities and projects. When they made these recent upgrades the system started glitching and taking me to the company I used to work with everytime I tried...

Cons

I have tried this program out to determine if it would be beneficial to real estate agents.

Pros

I like that there is a free version and that it can connect with a ton of other programs and apps that can help you along the way.

Cons

I really don't like the setup process, it is extremely confusing. They give you a lot of "sample data" to show what it looks like when you actually put your own real data in the system, but it is overwhelming to start with.

So many fake reviews - this software is horrible

Pros

I cant think of single thing that I like about Insightly. It has to be the worst software we have ever used. There are lots of fake reviews claiming it is good. It isn't.

Cons

1 - If you have a problem with Insightly, it will likely not be fixed. There are community threads with problems that are unresolved from 3-4 years ago. Support is non existent and the staff are clueless about their own product. 2 - It is very poorly designed. If I buy a CRM I don't expect to have it populated with dummy data that takes following a 10 minute tutorial on how to remove it. If you need to remove anything from Insightly at a later date or change your processes in any way, be prepared to tear your hair out. 3 - It is very buggy. I can't go into all the bugs but it boggles the mind how they remain unfixed after years. 4 - This software is junk.

Great CRM!

Pros

Cost of this CRM is one of my the best features. This is an easy to use CRM for small to midsized businesses. If you want to utilize the free version, you may be able to get everything you need with that alone. I also appreciate that they offer a free trial which makes signing up and figuring out if they will work for you, a breeze!

Cons

If you are looking for a CRM for a larger company. I would say this isn't the best route to go, they need more functionality for those size of companies.

This is a great CRM tool.

Pros

I love its ease of use and features. It helps me keep on top of everything I need to get done.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. I suppose it can always be better though.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.