Ventture Logo

Ventture

Business suite to create online courses & membership website

Ventture Reviews - Page 2

Awful service! You get what you pay for...

Pros

It promised many useful features and was fairly easy to start up. Most of the standard content was available.

Cons

Several error messages while saving coursework. After I got my first lesson written, I learned they had discontinued their quiz feature and didn't have a solution for progress tracking of my students. I was promised 24/7 support, but could barely reach anyone. They would eventually get back to me overnight, but only half answer my question, so as to prevent any actual progress being made. Their only avenue for support is via Skype, which is not work-friendly for me. All support is located in India, and does not operate on USA time zone schedules. I was trolled by their Facebook moderator after asking for help and seeing many other negative comments. Wasted almost an entire week trying to make it work, since the price was right.

Not worth it!

Wouldnt recommend it. Don’t bother if you want professional services & instant customer service

Pros

Invanto is very straight forward and easy to use

Cons

God forbid anything goes wrong because it’s next to impossible to get instant tech help. This company doesnt even have a phone number for emergency services. It also seems like they ask for a certain amount of money but it’s for limited things, not even a 5gb size video can be uploaded without paying extra!

It is absolutely Help for someone who wants to make their content talk about their business

got easiest way to put business online

Pros

The ability to create my own business in minutes and putting it online in no time, i believe they put all in one package for an individual who wants to push their business to next level gets all.

Cons

it can be better, sometimes they need to make process more interactive for a person to understand and go online in few clicks

Amazing and amazing customer service

Pros

User-friendly, many options To customize, many add-ons implement it already but waiting to purchase other tools, great mobile. Chat and support is always there, autoresponder ready

Cons

Occasional bugs but that's common . Sometimes the site is down, and that's frustrating. I could use more templates. Sometimes that a lot of variety and template changes

Avoid this product

I haven't had a good experience at all. I purchased Invanto as a lifetime deal through Appsumo, only a year later to receive an email stating that my account was going to be terminated in January because the founder was having problems with Appsumo (and the founder had been paid for my deal). He took accounts that had nothing to do with his particular issue hostage and said that anyone associated with Appsumo would be terminated in mid January unless they bought a plan directly from Appsumo. While he eventually backtracked on this and decided to honor the previous deal, I can't build a business based on that type of instability.

Pros

I can't find much that I like about the product.

Cons

First there's the confusing UI, that isn't straightforward to use and makes your course look old and outdated. Second, the founder is extremely unstable and won't hesitate to pull the rug out from under you making you question building your business with this service.

I like the integrated nature of the suite of tools

Pros

I like the easy of use, and how quickly you can get up and running on the platform. I also think the customer support is fabulous and able to give help rapidly.

Cons

The items marked coming soon - I am using other workarounds until these additional items are ready for use. I am really looking forward to seeing Invanto's concept of a landing page.

Can't log in even after updating the password. It has been several months. I contacted support .

Pros

Cons

I can't log in. I verified the password and then finally reset the password and still can't log in even though it says that the new password was successful. I contacted support and they tried to send an email to reset the password but I never got an email (may have been sent to an old email acct). Also, the invanto app web address that I bookmarked when I 1st got invanto no longer works.

I've purchased a variety of templates and licensed numerous resources

Pros

Affordable creative options to increase my production value on video client projects. Easy to use Instant licensing / online platform Easy to see pricing for music licensing Good search functionality

Cons

I don't like they charge you a fee to add credits or pay for things rather than just using a credit card.

Pros

I used this platform for a recent virtual summit I launched for a client. I like that it's easy to use and you can easily find solutions to any challenge that arises.

Cons

It can do so much, you have to be careful that you only focus on what is essential. Otherwise you will find that your website is lagging, and maybe a little confusing.

A great platform with lots of must-have features and tools for entrpreneurs.

The ability to run a membership site and stand alone courses on one platform.

Pros

Everything in one place. Having access to multiple delivery platforms in one app is a total time and stress saving joy!

Cons

As of yet there is no easy way to add affiliates, but I'm sure this will be addressed in the future. The Invanto team seem very receptive to user feedback.

Great platform that save my time and money

After getting this software, my company be one more effective. All department moving better and faster

Pros

The graphic and vectors, this really helps my designer. WordPress theme and plugins which is good for my web developer to solve wp problem.

Cons

No video footage and stock music. Which I think this can be taking concern. Having both of these will be great!

They really listen

Minor learning curve. Easy to use and help is readily available. There are so many ways to use this software.

Pros

There are so many possibilities. I love that they have an active community that offers a lot of support. The Invanto team has been great.

Cons

Some of the features that I am really looking forward to haven't been released yet. It is a new company so you definitely have to have patience.

My experience with Invanto has been amazing. I moved away from another platform

A cost-effective, reliable, all-in-one, online learning and membership platform.

Pros

I love the ease of use for creating and maintaining a membership site. The Invanto Platform has made it easy and extremely valuable to offer courses and membership sites without needing to integrate 3rd party solutions. It is a one-stop-platform.

Cons

A great platform enables me to create unlimited courses

Pros

I appreciate Invanto because it's simple to use and I can translate all the pages in French language which is my clientele. I love it because the possibilities are infinite with the many features it offers.

Cons

I would like to be able to connect the members to external mailing systems like Getresponse, Aweber,...

Pros

Pretty straight forward and easy to use. Makes a clean interface and the outcome is also clean. Easy for my clients to use as well. They understand how to access the information.

Cons

I feel it is lacking in features compared to other platforms and I'd like to see the opportunity to work with them to build out more features based on their customer needs.

Everything in one spot

Helps me run my coaching platform and I will be creating a membership site with it.

Pros

There is a lot of flexibility and it allows for multiple apps on one platform. Much better than having to go to multiple sites/apps.

Cons

Could use a few more business apps but it looks like they are underway. Some of the links on the platform have not been updated and go nowhere.

Love the ease of use and how quickly you can go from concept to executed plan.

Pros

Ease of use for sure: wizard modules are easy to understand and use. Explained text is easy to understand and all the data entry points are sensible.

Cons

Waiting for stores feature on cartfog, it felt a little like this product was released prematurely: I'm done setting things up and now have to wait.

Great Idea and great

Pros

It is a great and innovative software, I can recommend it a lot to everyone who has an online business and wants to grow their business!

Cons

Not a finished product (it will be there) but incredible value for the money regardless.

Great price, a lot of functionality and always adding more.

Pros

Creators listen to feedback and always adding more functionality. They want to be the best so they strive towards it.

Cons

There are some bugs. Some functionality is not there yet but they are adding more at all times. I think they get there personally.

I love being able to set up a course super fast!

The ability to create courses on the fly and make it available to my clients.

Pros

The ability to create a funnel and a course. I'm able to use this for current clients to enhance my existing services.

Cons

I had issues with my domain but support was able to fix it. Other than that it's been a good experience.

All-in-one excellent software that saves you time, money, and stress.

Pros

It is an all-in-one platform so you can run your business all from one account versus trying to learn and use a variety of different softwares and programs.

Cons

There is a little bit of a learning curve to start with but once you learn how the platform works everything becomes very easy.

Excellent for the price

I've been really impressed by how easy it is to use once I watched all the youtube videos and asked the Facebook group a lot of questions!

Pros

It can seem a bit daunting when you first start trying to figure out what you need, but once you start getting into the nitty gritty of it setting up Invanto is super easy and really versital.

Cons

How convoluted the plans are. There are a lot of pricing options and different programs and getting an answer on what you should be using can be hard to figure out.

It's affordable and looks great!

Pros

I love most that it looks professional and is fairly easy to navigate. Also, that there are many platforms to use.

Cons

I think the training/learning curve when it comes to connecting everything. There were a few moments where I felt frustrated and didn't know where to go to find answers.

Invanto Is Changing the Game With It's Platform

Pros

I love the fact that it has many different apps that works seamlessly with one another. It can really help anyone that sells courses or products.

Cons

UX will need some work but so far it is not too complicated. Just need a little bit of work but their team is super awesome!

Can't even log-in

It's just amazing

Pros

Invanto can create various courses. I like the layout

Cons

The system has been glitchy for a couple of weeks now.