Ventture Logo

Business suite to create online courses & membership website

Ventture Reviews - Page 2

WG

Willem G.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Avoid this platform at all cost

Disappointing.

Pros

I have to present an online course to 1,200 students. I was looking for some platforms because I had a Wordpress website with WP Courseware installed but did not want the pressure of handling my own tech. I got Invanto. They have some good features but the basics they miss. If you have to track studentds progress and manage students, DO NOT use this platform. Where they fell down was support. I...

Cons

Support does not exist. If you are serious then use another platform. Not this.

MG

Maciej G.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

An Impressive Ventture: A Comprehensive Review

Overall, I've had an excellent experience with Ventture. It's an incredibly powerful platform that makes it easy to manage my business. The wide range of features and intuitive interface make it an ideal choice for businesses of any size.

Pros

Ventture is an incredibly powerful and user-friendly platform for managing my business. It's incredibly intuitive and has a wide range of features that make it easy to manage everything from customer orders to inventory.

Cons

The biggest downside to Ventture is its cost. While it's an incredibly powerful platform, it can be quite expensive for businesses on a budget.

Broadcast Media, 11-50 employees

Invanto is a half-baked product and the owner is prone to break promises.

The Invanto platform as it stands today is half-baked. My strong recommendation is to stay clear of Invanto or any lucrative offer the owner tosses at you.

Pros

The promise of several apps at one place working in symphony.

Cons

We gotta know about Invanto platform in 7/2017 at AppSumo. The founder sounded extremely enthusiastic during the life time deal. He promised all future apps with all features would be available for 7/2017 AppSumo buyers. The only thing not available was Invanto whitelabel which was later made part of AppSumo BriefCase Pro plan. In a year that followed, he couldn't deliver a single functionality in...

Jolene U.

Used other for 6-12 months

Amazed at the number of affordable features, ease of use, interweaving of apps, & flexibility.

Pros

Affordable. Flexible. Growing. Feature rich. The business owner and their end user are well-considered through out. It's clear Invanto did their homework and works hard to bring incredible value. I am grateful to have this suite of apps without investing money I don't have just to get started. Invanto is a newer company with an incredible suite of versatile & valuable offerings to help small businesses....

Cons

Understanding whether to choose Membership Factory or CoachRack is a little tricky. There is a super helpful blog post to help you think through it. It would help to see a visual walk through from an end user's perspective for each app. Especially, with examples of how the apps could be used in different scenarios. This may be something users of similar sites are already familiar with, but I'm...

Natalie Marie C.

Great membership and course delivery software! Invanto has become the host for all of my products.

Pros

Invanto has a beautiful interface and layout. The membership and course areas are easy to navigate and just make you look good to your customers. I love all of the features they have to offer right now and am excited for what they have coming down the pipeline. Their vision of being an all-in-one marketing platform had me on board instantly. They have become my new home for all of my courses and with their professional looking store front, it's easy for customers to look through and buy other courses I have to offer. I have made more sales since moving to Invanto than I have on any other platform and my customers love it!

Cons

Because this is a newer software there are some bugs that are being worked through and lots of improvements being made. For example, at the time of this review, they do not have API integration set up, but it's coming down the pipeline. However, the team at Invanto is incredibly responsive and helpful. They quickly fix glitches that are found and are so open to feature requests. Including my nagging on getting the API integration done. They welcome their customer's feedback to help make the platform better. Which is good, because they are probably sick of hearing about me asking for the API integration and yet are still incredibly helpful and friendly. I understand that no software is perfect, so I'm patient because I see their quick growth, improvements and potential.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

We left our platform of a long time for Invanto

Put our courses online quickly and easily. You can't make money if your product (courses) aren't available to customers.

Pros

It is easy to use. I was able to open it up and get started right away without reading anything. Building my course in Invanto was fast and easy. Time is money so you don't want to be wasting time trying to build a course, you want to stand your course up quickly and without a lot of frustration. Let me correct that, you want to stand your course up quickly without ANY frustration. It is constantly...

Cons

It could have a better help sections and videos on how to do things. I think they are busy constantly improving the software and forget to create help documentation. But, as I said in the Pros section it is pretty easy to figure out.

SV

Sridhar V.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Negative Feedback

Worst Possible Experience. I am user of initially Invanto and then migrated to Ventture and now pay $99 per month yet, I don't get the desired service that I am supposed to get. My LMS contents more than 200 plus video lessons are there inside Ventture dot com and SSL for my site is not taken by them due to which my students are not able to login and watch my video lessons. I am losing students because of this. They do not have a customer support person who will attend to your issues. There is a chatbot and it asks for name, email id, issue and again issue and a standardo bot reply comes saying some one will attend to you. But no one attends. Very pathetic service

Pros

I didn't like any of their feature as they just don't care about their customers

Cons

I didn't like a bit of Ventture as it is one of the lousiest platforms one can every dream of

Mavares P.

Many businesses, a single platform

Create your own business scheme easily

Pros

"Internet is here to stay ..." There is no doubt that, what at first looked like a medium, among others, to share information, has become, at present, the greatest development in terms of technology. , not having presence in the network, implies, in many cases, not existing. Platforms like Invanto allow us to create online courses, as well as sites that are characterized by having a membership, as...

Cons

By its very nature, platforms like these are in constant development, overcoming failures and expanding the capabilities of the tools, in order to meet the needs of all its users, therefore, the tutorial videos or technical assistance in Real time, would allow people who are not related to this type of tools, to take full advantage of each of the possibilities offered by the platforms, fortunately, the support team, in a friendly and quick, manages to solve the doubts that may arise in the development of each of the business units.

Beverley T.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The go to all in one tool

I just launched my online learning store with it. After playing around with the each of the different apps/tools, it's become more intuitive to me and I feel a lot more confident in using it. The customer support is great too!

Pros

You just have to log into ONE place and you can have access to all your online membership/learning/affiliate tools. For the longest time I was trying to find something like Invanto, but other platforms were always missing one or two things I needed, so glad I discovered this tool.

Cons

The one thing I'm not a huge fan of is if you're a beginner at using the internet or even just like, not knowing what certain terms are, it can be difficult to set up. That being said, over time they have developed some great guides to read over for help. It was confusing as to what the differences were between Membership and Coachrank.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Stay Away! Don't fall for Ivanto's empty promises

I have been in business for over 18 years and I've never dealt with such a poorly managed company. Bottom line: Choosing a platform can be a big decision that you stick with for a while, so be careful when choosing a company that constantly changes pricing and policies, and censors honest feedback from paying clients. I would never trust Invanto or its founder. That's also why I had to go anonymous for this review, but it is 100% the truth.

Pros

It had promise to be a platform with every major feature needed for a business (memberships, courses, shopping cart, and more). But it never has lived up to its potential.

Cons

Invanto always promises an epic list of new features but never delivers, or the the features don't work properly and the UI gets cluttered and confusing. What's worse is their constantly changing pricing and policies. They flip flop from saying they do not take any transaction fees and will then suddenly charge transaction fees. They've also offered lifetime deals, but don't honor their commitment and shut down accounts without notice. I've seen many people removed from their members Facebook group when they ask questions or make comments that management doesn't like. Honestly, stay far, far away.

KS

Kara S.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

Run! Don’t look back!

I used coach rack and it was okay while I used it, but if anything went wrong, support didn’t help much if at all.

Pros

That I escaped them with my content. It started out okay but when they started talking about their deal with appsumo going south on their Facebook page, I knew it was a bad sign. They badmouthed them in a very unprofessional manner.

Cons

I bought this through an app sumo deal. The support was minimal. Then, without notice I was locked out of my account as had to pay $20 for a month in order to get my content. I cancelled and was not given any confirmation email if the cancellation. Five months later they charged me $20. I called my back not knowing it was then and cancelled the charge. They then proceeded to charge me $200 total in $20 increments and used 3 different business names to do so. They are scammers and you’ll see on Facebook that they e fine this with many other people. Stay away!

Adam C.

Design, self-employed

Quick and easy way to get the job done!

My clients get a great product and it is simple for me to setup for them.

Pros

Love how easy it is to find the tools I need for my clients and implement them immediately. The problem is normally when I travel for work and am not in the same area as my clients.

Cons

I wish there was a better way to have my clients buy software and share their login with me or give me admin access to their account. They need ownership I do not. I just need to work with the tools they provide me.

TL

Tracey L.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Big promises - no delivery

Absolutely horrid. Erratic leadership with no business sense.

Pros

This company admits it has terrible infrastructure and horrid support as an excuse for not being able to honor customers that prepaid for access to the platform. The pro is they admit how poorly designed and managed they are.

Cons

The product crashes constantly and support is non existent. They promised features to attract lifetime/prepaid customers and then gave them 10 days notice that their purchases were not being honoured, leaving customers that built memberships and courses with them completely in the lurch. DO not build your business on any infrastructure with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (also goes by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) behind it including member factory; coach rack, gradhut; spikro or any of his other unfocused initiatives.

ML

Mark L.

Legal Services, self-employed

Used other for 2+ years

Invanto - Stay AWAY. DO NOT PAY THEM!! They cannot be trusted.

None

Pros

Big Promises that change at their whim. Expect nothing but lies from Invanto

Cons

This company is constantly over-promising and under-delivering. They just announced they are requiring all customers who bought a lifetime access 3 years ago would now be required to pay $20 per month or lose their access to the program. This is fraud!! They cannot sell lifetime access and then a couple of years later, say, oh, never mind what we promised you, we are going to ignore all that. I see a class action lawsuit in their future. I would not do business with them as they are completely untrustworthy. Very difficult to contact them. They are based in India (per their website). I am trying to identify their US headquarters that can accept legal service.

MM

Mustafa M.

Computer Hardware, 1-10 employees

its the best software for creating websites and ease your job

i created a website before on this great app and i still work with it thanks to you all developers you make our lifes easier

Pros

completely perfect and easy to use and it have too many items to use

Cons

it pays low and the stuff workers are funny thats all

PL

Paul L.

Design, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

The product is developing nicely, but I'm sorry to say the competition is brutal

Comparison to other platforms - sorry :( But you guys are new - you have plenty of time. I see Invanto as a beta MVP currently.

Pros

The fact that it has high aspirations and wants to create great tools for its users. You have a good community.

Cons

That each of the tools is more like a "cheap" teachable or a "cheap" member site... I'm not convinced you will succeed on a real pricing model until users "love" using Invanto for any other reason that they got lifetime deal for a bargain price. What is unique about each individual app? How is Coachrack better than the competition? What is it's USP? Same for the other platforms. Also, I really...

Aris J.

11-50 employees

Serves its purpose very well. Product is designed greatly for online courses or membership sites.

Cost savings in platform development and maintenance.

Pros

I like the ease of setting up online courses. We needed this type of a software to avoid development expense to create an online school. Invanto gave us the platform we need to create the online school with a premium membership site.

Cons

Sometimes it does become overwhelming - you just have to take a step back and look at your process so it does not get confusing. Simple platform to use.

JB

Joanne B.

This company has great potential and it shows through the quality of the product.

I have used a lot of software of this type. This has been the easiest and makes the most sense to both the user (student) and the owner. The software grows with you

Pros

The potential. The dashboard housing what I need at my fingertips. The updates are frequent and the company keeps us abreast of updates. The various apps being built compliment each other.

Cons

The lack of video tutorials, especially for the new apps or newly updated apps. We have to figure out how to use it. Part of the software are very user friendly while others require a higher technical skill without supporting tutorials.

Zachariah K.

Used other for 6-12 months

As yet I have not implemented use of this product while it's being developed to the point i need.

It is soon going to be the entire platform for my latest business. I have already recommended it to others who can use the current features. It is also reasonably priced (very good) for what you get (and will get).

Pros

The potential. I see a very good potential use of the product to further my business and that is why i bought it a while back. Soon these features will open up and i will be able to put together a complete package using only one piece of software/product and it is all kind of fool proofed so that even folks like me can use it without too much technical knowledge. The tutorials. They have not held back on tutorials (online) which you can watch. The development team tend to respond swiftly to the community.

Cons

It is taking a long time to get exactly where i need it to be (others are using the current features and loving it). However, as more people sign up and as time goes by it is getting closer and closer so, i am being patient.

NB

Necie B.

Still working through Coach Rack but thus far it is NOT user friendly. Little to no support.

Pros

I like that Ivanto has Coach Rack - so I have the ability to set up an online university with as many courses as I want. I like the idea of earning residual income but am having difficulty getting it set up. I'm sure once I do it will be awesome.

Cons

I found Zero instructions on how to maneuver the fields when setting up the Online university and courses. I've spent hours trying this/that to "see" if it would work. There should be a library on the site that will walk a new user through setting up every aspect of the platform, including field, banners, colors, images, sizes of these things and more. Also, can't find anything on how to make the courses interactive with different fields like fill-in-the blanks or drop downs. I'm thinking our documents have to be interactive before we upload. Please can you improve Coach Rack platform? Please - I really want this to work.

Akashlal B.

Information Services, 10,001+ employees

A platform which your business SHOULDN'T rely on.

Communication with the owner has not been pleasant, the owner keeps flipping back on his promises. Like others said, he seems mentally unstable.

Pros

Nothing much, really to like. Only the memberfactory app is built properly, though there are better alternatives.

Cons

Remaining apps are a joke. Built incompletely, promises features which are not completely built. Lets begin from the homepage, 1. Says 5/5 stars on Capterra - Not really, its less than 5 star rated. 2. Says new app released every 4 months - Not really, 1.5 years since Im using it and hardly two new apps released. Moreover the quality of entire toolset is too low to be used, imo. Better alternatives available, google up teachable or zenler. Or even self hosted learndash on wordpress.

Naveen D.

Best membership portal at an affordable cost

They have many native apps which are going to get integrated with Invanto which will make them more valuable to use.

Pros

Are you a teacher/ instructor/ educator? or do you need a membership platform where you can sell your courses? Invanto is an awesome platform which you can use to host your videos and create membership websites to help spread your course.

Cons

It is still small and It is going to be big. There are quite a few bugs in the platform but the team behind Invanto solves the problems swiftly.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Avoid this product

I haven't had a good experience at all. I purchased Invanto as a lifetime deal through Appsumo, only a year later to receive an email stating that my account was going to be terminated in January because the founder was having problems with Appsumo (and the founder had been paid for my deal). He took accounts that had nothing to do with his particular issue hostage and said that anyone associated with Appsumo would be terminated in mid January unless they bought a plan directly from Appsumo. While he eventually backtracked on this and decided to honor the previous deal, I can't build a business based on that type of instability.

Pros

I can't find much that I like about the product.

Cons

First there's the confusing UI, that isn't straightforward to use and makes your course look old and outdated. Second, the founder is extremely unstable and won't hesitate to pull the rug out from under you making you question building your business with this service.

AP

Akanksha P.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Not worth it!

Wouldnt recommend it. Don’t bother if you want professional services & instant customer service

Pros

Invanto is very straight forward and easy to use

Cons

God forbid anything goes wrong because it’s next to impossible to get instant tech help. This company doesnt even have a phone number for emergency services. It also seems like they ask for a certain amount of money but it’s for limited things, not even a 5gb size video can be uploaded without paying extra!

Brent B.

Great tool for online marketers!

Pros

My staff enjoys the ease of use regarding course creation. Compared to most other alternatives, we've found that it offers the widest range of features for a reasonable cost.

Cons

It is a bit complicated to learn, but its very intuitive once you get going. They could improve the various connections between modules; however this is on their roadmap, so its not a big deal.