Ventture Logo

Business suite to create online courses & membership website

Ventture Reviews - Page 3

CC

Chandeep C.

Member Factory

Amazing experience.

Pros

Amazing Software. For me I have tried other similar Software but nothing compares to this. So easy to use and functionality no flaws to be honest. Loads vert fast and has a great Facebook group. The Customer Support helps me and is very fast in responding within minutes.

Cons

Buttons. Buttons could be improved for easy of use.

Jovanhanna T.

Used other for 6-12 months

One program that covers a lot of needs

Pros

I like that this integrates LMS, with a membership portal, digital products, and a reward system. It offers a lot all in one place. I love the concept of the membership and classroom portal. I got it because it's something that I want to create for my business. I got it at a great price when it was first released. The pricing is affordable, and it allows for growth.

Cons

I haven't gotten my head around how to set it up. It's still a fairly new program and they are adding to it and improving. I would say right out the box it's not exactly user friendly, but that is more of a personal thing. Having better tutorials would be a big help here. Otherwise I think this is great it's just what I needed formy business.

Phil H.

It's a one stop shop for anyone who needs to set up an online membership or e-learning school ASAP!

The main benefit is that I can very quickly create a fully (or at least operationally viable) set up membership / e-learning site with most or nearly all the bells and whistles that other apps offer - but at a fraction of the cost and effort.

Pros

I like that once you log in to your account / dashboard, ALL of the apps are there at your fingertips and with very little webdev knowledge and some quick tutorials all of the apps are connected with each other - they integrate far more easily that attempting to create all of those connections manually or even worse - blindly through experimenting with apps out there from different companies.

Cons

I think that the features are great, but they haven't been fully processed out all the details - in a way (at least to me) that makes for a 100% seamless and 0% frustrating experience, especially in the initial set up. If you are brand new to webdev or wordpress - you're likely going to struggle some in the set up and beginning ... but I do believe that the team is planning on continuing to expand their online knowledge base for users.

PM

Photis M.

Fantastic

Practicality.

Pros

Simplicity. I liked the way everything falls into place. Also, there are plenty of helpful material that helps you start working and integrating right away.

Cons

Variety. I would like if it had a variety to design. This may sound unnecessary but to marketers even the possibility to change colors on a font matters.

SN

Stephen N.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Can't even log-in

It's just amazing

Pros

Invanto can create various courses. I like the layout

Cons

The system has been glitchy for a couple of weeks now.

SS

Sarupa S.

It's so fast becoming core to my businsss.

Pros

I love what it does and what it's gonna do. The ability to create membership Sites and have courses drip fed ... it's full blown magic.

Cons

Some of the supporting Documentation isn't comprehensive enough and could Do with an update. As that was why it took me a while to launch initially. Though now that I have launched it all makes so much sense.

MG

Maria G.

E-Learning, self-employed

It's made organising so much easier.

One place to keep my information and products

Pros

I love the versatility. I can run a membership site, build a course etc. I'm looking forward to new features rolling out.

Cons

What's not to like? It can be a little overwhelming to set up but with patience it becomes easier. I think it takes time and focus to learn.

Nelson M.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Lo peor de lo peor

No resuelve nada, los cursos se llenaron de comentarios que los videos se pegan que hay que esperar mucho para verlos, probamos distintas velocidades de internet y vimos que no era un asunto de internet

Pros

La promoción lifetime, de ahí fuera practicamente nada no es un producto que recomiendo comprar

Cons

Todo, el servicio es malo, la plaforma es lenta, el UX ni hablar, es por mucho de las peores plataformas que hemos contratado para probar servicios, compramos un lifetime y luego fueron degradando el servicio hasta que nos "fuerzan" a contratar un pago por suscripción, una suscripción que con gusto pagaríamos como lo hacemos con otros servicios pero este de ninguna manera vale la pena hacerlo, lamentamos el tiempo que hemos perdido con esto, aunque siempre se puede aprender algo, lamentamos que no haya sido de beneficio para nosotros, vamos a migrar los cursos a otras plataformas de pago esta bien, pero si que valga pagarlo

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

BS

Ben S.

Sports, 51-200 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Very poor service

Pros

The excitement built around its future potential.

Cons

Incredibly bad management and service. I had purchased a lifetime deal and, like many others, had to deal with irrational management threatening to cancel hundreds of user accounts due to their dispute with a third party. They then changed their mind several times. I asked if a refund was possible which resulted me getting booted from the group and access revoked. The software looked promising but I would steer away from investing in Invanto.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

So many great reviews???

Pros

I guess I could say the price was right at the time. I bought Invanto through AppSumo and wanted to believe it could do all that it said. I'm a coach and REALLY wanted to like the system.

Cons

I have found that the system is not easy to use; not intuitive; and the customer service is horrible! I have worked with 7 databases throughout my non-profit career. I work with 5 now. I don't like YourMembership; however, I would use it over Invanto.

MH

Millie H.

Consumer Services, self-employed

I love Invanto - I use it for my coaching business and my clients love it

Pros

It was so easy to build my online membership. Very intuitive system that is simple to set up and use

Cons

The only "bad" thing I have to say is that I wish there were more platforms available to use but I have hopes that they will come in the future

SS

Sara S.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Used other for 6-12 months

Still has a lot of potential, but it's a fantastic platform to bring it all together

A go-to place where I have all the material.

Pros

Simplicity to upload, edit, and move the content, and how it's all in one place. I love the versatility of the formats that are supported. And how it also offers payment processing, payment plans, etc.

Cons

The need to customize every element instead of simply copying what has already been created. I missed the ability to move things between coachrack and membership factory, or to integrate the two. It would be great to have a forum type of space for people to chat, collaborate (instead of using Facebook groups for that). Maybe a space to embed zoom chat to host classes within Invanto directly.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Used other for 2+ years

Upsells and Lies

Pros

I purchased the Appsumo lifetime deal but the company is choosing to abandon Appsumo users. They would love to upsell you though and get more money from you. Go with a better platform!

Cons

They try to upsell you and do not keep agreements. Shady business practices.

Invanto has extremely ambitious goals, but they've been steadily meeting my expectations.

HUGE time saver and an all-in-one solution you can't find anywhere else.

Pros

It is an all-in-one solution that is easy to use. Nothing besides content is required from the user, and set-up takes almost no time at all.

Cons

Because it is a new platform, the growing user-base places a strain on the hosting, so load times are sometimes slow. There are limited themes, something that is really holding a lot of people back.

It's good now and getting better every day.

I'll definitely recommend it more strongly once it's fully functional. Right now, my students are happily using the course I built on Invanto and that makes me happy.

Pros

I like that with Invanto I have full control over my course from branding and pricing to payment gateways and templates.

Cons

Invanto's vision is ambitious which is great. However, it is still undergoing massive development and some key features such as drip content in CoachRack, moving content between CoachRack and MemberFactory, and ClickFunnel-like bump/upsell/downsell offers in CartFog are not yet ready for prime time.

Aisha S.

Graphic Design, self-employed

Best Course Software ROI Out There

Support has had issues, but I've experienced it getting better. Features are coming out of the flood gates from left to right. Once Invanto has all apps in place, it will be a business powerhouse.

Pros

Highly customizable. I love how branded I can make this...people have commented how my schools looked custom-developed.

Cons

The app is divided into "apps" that each has a siloed feature set...it takes a learning curve to figure out mapping. Also, I see a lot who can't figure out how to customize the site to their branding...but most of that is on them choosing poorly designed photos.

QB

Quenton B.

Higher Education, 1-10 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Invanto makes a good attempt to have a solid help menu but the software seems a bit difficult to use

I have not been able to use it very well yet

Pros

Price and the fact that the platform has some good features such as the GUI which students will see. The overall layout looks good. The platform is setup such that users will be able to streamline their online courses, not having to build them from scratch.

Cons

Technical support is slow. Some of the menus are confusing. There is not one central location to keep all courses, for instance you have to create an entirely different course suite in member factor and coach rack, even though you may have the same videos/material.

Gary S.

Great Platform That Is Still Working Out The Bugs

Great value for your money and a terrific all in one place for online creators.

Pros

Great value for your money. many different apps inside the software to create membership sites, online courses and much more. This is the only software I have seen to house so many useful apps for online creators.

Cons

It's a new company and there are still many bugs to work out. Customer support is very responsive but there are daily bugs that need fixing every day. It's not as polished as some other options, but that's what you get with a new company.

JC

Javier C.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

I love it! I dream about it.

All I need in one place to create my school. I love it! It is still developing but in a good speed!!! :-) Sometimes I see some mistakes and things that dont going well but some months after they fixed it. I dont know but I am quite sure that this software will be a referente in the marketplace.

Pros

All I need to create my school in one place. I love it! All the team behind the scene is cleared that they know all we have to face to create a school and sell our knowledge. They have taken care of all the details. And it works for the spanish community!

Blaze L.

Management Consulting,

Outstanding Product and Support!

This was easy--thanks!

Pros

This is exactly what I've needed to talk my business to the next level--Invanto is my one stop shop for much of business needs. The beginning learning curve does take some time, but the customer support is outstanding. I wish I could give this product 10 stars, it's that good!

Cons

Cons? The only one I can think of is that they are constantly rolling out new features and applications in this phase of the Invanto business plan, I need to hustle to keep up right now.

Krzysztof A.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Buy it and you'll not regret it

Building on-line courses and membership sites easy.

Pros

I'm just newbee with Invanto, but... It looks exactly what I needed. I've bought 5 Agency deals to stack. Invanto support is great. I wonder if they (Veethi especially) ever sleep. My every question was answered in 2-3 minutes. All features are great. I love it.

Cons

I would like to have schools, membership sites, users and groups sort option available. There is nothing more I can write I don't like.

Shrinidhi S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Brilliant All-In-One GoTo Platform for Coaching & Membership Sites

Pros

I have been experimenting with Invanto for some weeks now and I am pleasantly surprised at the hidden gems of useful features that I keep on discovering each day, ... and with more apps coming onto the platform, this can only get better!

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve with the apps and the platform and how they interact and work with each other to produce a coherent solution for your clients.

NB

NICK B.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Websites and courses are easy to design.

None yet. I need the mobile version to be corrected before I'm comfortable showing clients.

Pros

The ability to build membership sites. As a WordPress user it was an easy transition to Invanto. The ability to build membership sites. As a WordPress user it was an easy transition to Invanto. The ability to build membership sites. As a WordPress user it was an easy transition to Invanto.

Cons

The mobile version needs to be fixed. The site looks great on my desktop but on cell phone it does not adjust. I have a galaxy 6 phone. Also the load time is slow.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

A promising start to a dismal failure

Pros

It was fairly easy to use. But very unethical practices make it a poor investment.

Cons

I was sold lifetime access, which was supposed to include all upgrades, but then I was asked to pay for an upgrade. I decided to do so, although I felt it to be a bit unethical. Then I was asked to pay for another upgrade. Then another. Now I'm being asked to subscribe monthly, as there are 'too many costs involved in running their business'.

AA

Abdellatif A.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

A very bad choice

Very bad experience

Pros

All in one solution, even if all of them are not good

Cons

Very bad decisions took by the manager Dont respect their customer