Ventture Logo

Ventture

Business suite to create online courses & membership website

Ventture Reviews - Page 3

I've really enjoyed working with the platform!

Pros

How complete it is. I can do all that i need to to have a well run school. PlusI can attach a membership are to that all in one place.

Cons

It can be hard to figure out the design part. There aren't clear detailed instructions on what dimensions are best.

Love it. It makes it easy to set up and get a school going.

setting up a membership site easily

Pros

The fact that it is easy to use. I can create a program with ease and my membership site is ready to go from day 1.

Cons

It is kinda old. I think an update is in order. But other than that I really cant think of anything that needs changed. Its a great piece of software.

OVERcharged me (charged me SIX times one month) and now won't respond to me to refund

Absolutely terrible. After their pushing and strong arming me into upgrading my account (using a sob story that they wouldn't be able to continue with my current plan), I caved. The next month, my account was charged SIX TIMES. I've tried reaching out repeatedly to get this refunded and fixed, but not a single peep from their customer service team. I've tried their chat and email - nothing. At this point, I'm furious, and cannot recommend this company to anyone.

Pros

At the moment, none. Do not use this company.

Cons

The website is clunky and so is the service. Half the time I couldn't get anything to work.

Invanto is on the way to being a game changer

Pros

The software allows you to do so much from courses, to memberships, to cart options. Overall it is a great platform that continues to grow.

Cons

The hardest part is figuring out how to use it. Not as easy as other course programs that I have used.

Lo peor de lo peor

No resuelve nada, los cursos se llenaron de comentarios que los videos se pegan que hay que esperar mucho para verlos, probamos distintas velocidades de internet y vimos que no era un asunto de internet

Pros

La promoción lifetime, de ahí fuera practicamente nada no es un producto que recomiendo comprar

Cons

Todo, el servicio es malo, la plaforma es lenta, el UX ni hablar, es por mucho de las peores plataformas que hemos contratado para probar servicios, compramos un lifetime y luego fueron degradando el servicio hasta que nos "fuerzan" a contratar un pago por suscripción, una suscripción que con gusto pagaríamos como lo hacemos con otros servicios pero este de ninguna manera vale la pena hacerlo, lamentamos el tiempo que hemos perdido con esto, aunque siempre se puede aprender algo, lamentamos que no haya sido de beneficio para nosotros, vamos a migrar los cursos a otras plataformas de pago esta bien, pero si que valga pagarlo

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

It gets the job done. Nothing super special. Apple-style design.

I can offer it to my clients.

Pros

What I like MOST about this software is how quickly and easily the user is able to set up their course.

Cons

What I don't like: - Very little customization, - Very limited features, - Not even close to compare with the features offered by the alternatives.

Began working with the invanto platform...but ultimately put my project on hold

Pros

From a cost perspective Invanto is a solid choice, it seemed like it had the ability to meet most of our needs.

Cons

When i was developing my course there was no way to use a grading scale and the mobile responsiveness was undesirable. I am currently vetting other options

Love it and very easy to use!

Pros

Design and very easy to use interface. The software could use some design improvements but overall it works!

Cons

Customer service could be better but then again, it is online...not over the phone. I would like to see faster response times.

Solid overall platform for noobies and experienced content producers

Pros

Flexibility and speed.

Cons

Lack of templates, and the initial setup can take some time navigating the user interface. Lack of quiz module.

Excellent all in one platform

Pros

It's easy to use. Has great features. There's no integration problems like one can have with Wordpress and plugins.

Cons

Not much wrong with it! Just need to learn how it works and he. You can create membership sites quite easily

Very easy to use software, great updates, and support is okay

Pros

User interface and all the different things you can do, landing pages, membership portals, rewards for different actions, and value for money.

Cons

Customer support could be better in responding much quicker to questions and being more clearer in their answers.

The platform is great. It has the features we are looking for and continues to add more regularly.

An all in one platform for online learning and teaching.

Pros

THe fact that it has many options in one platform. CoachRack, MemberFactory, RewardBurst, and CartFog.

Cons

The platform could use more options for customizing the look and feel of the overall design and user experience.

I love this platform!

I have been using the platform for several months building a membership factory product, and it works great!

Pros

The platform has many tutorials that are easy to follow, and when I got stuck on a task, customer service was wonderfully helpful!

Very poor service

Pros

The excitement built around its future potential.

Cons

Incredibly bad management and service. I had purchased a lifetime deal and, like many others, had to deal with irrational management threatening to cancel hundreds of user accounts due to their dispute with a third party. They then changed their mind several times. I asked if a refund was possible which resulted me getting booted from the group and access revoked. The software looked promising but I would steer away from investing in Invanto.

So many great reviews???

Pros

I guess I could say the price was right at the time. I bought Invanto through AppSumo and wanted to believe it could do all that it said. I'm a coach and REALLY wanted to like the system.

Cons

I have found that the system is not easy to use; not intuitive; and the customer service is horrible! I have worked with 7 databases throughout my non-profit career. I work with 5 now. I don't like YourMembership; however, I would use it over Invanto.

Easy to use multifunction software that enables me to offer memberships, courses and checkout pages.

Great support Ease of use Integrated software

Pros

Flexibility, design, ease of use and great support makes the Invanto platform my go to software of choice now to grow a successful business - Invanto Rocks!

Great potential

I'm really happy with Invanto, but I still think it has a long way to go in order to be a completely solid solution for offering online courses. It's got great potential and I'll definitely be working with it in the future.

Pros

What I love about Invanto is that it offers an all-in-one solution to create courses, membership sites, etc., and it's relatively easy to use and set up.

Cons

The problem I've been having with it is that I've encountered a few bugs which have prevented me from making much progress. Also, I find that it lacks customisation options as regards menus, heading, etc.

Invato is great for course building.

Membership functionality, course software, the ability to manage products easily with monetization and payment integration.

Pros

Invanto is small business platform of pre-integrated smart apps that allow you to build your website and create, market, and launch your products.

Cons

That I can't have more of the add-ons for the same price, that isn't really a bad thing, it's just a want more of the platform for less money.

I haven't started using Invanto yet but I love that there are apps all in one location.

I love the idea that everything you need to run your online business is in one place. It's annoying when you have to have so many different platforms. This was one of the best AppSumo deals I think I've purchased and I know it will be great for my business in the long run. Thank you!!

Pros

Centrally located apps for my business. It's great that there is an Academy and new apps being rolled out consistently. I love that!

Cons

The only con I see is that there aren't more apps, but I know that takes time! I'd love to see one that does what 17Hats does with contracts, payments and workflows. I'm really looking forward to AgentRiver and Cartfog.

Confusing to get started and limited ability to customize

Easy to set up and get started. If you're trying to launch something straight away, its a solid option, but do not recommend for long term growth.

Pros

I like that it provides a streamlined process for building a membership site or coaching practice without the need to have to code a website from scratch. It is a streamlined solution that is easy to set up if you are just starting out.

Cons

This is truly an introductory platform. Customization options are limited and a number of features cannot be utilized to their full potential due to the inability to develop the software beyond the basic platform.

Easy to use and find people but as a professional my ratings do not reflect what work I have done

Customers can search for me to provide health coaching services

Pros

easy to navigate and message professionals. i like how colorful it is and there are so many professionals to choose from

Upsells and Lies

Pros

I purchased the Appsumo lifetime deal but the company is choosing to abandon Appsumo users. They would love to upsell you though and get more money from you. Go with a better platform!

Cons

They try to upsell you and do not keep agreements. Shady business practices.

Very satisfied

Pros

The amount of variety available. Almost any solution you can think of you can find on this platform.

Cons

It can sometimes be very expensive and the cost can make it a little prohibitive to scale projects up.

So, So Many Great Features

The software really helped set up a user site quickly. It's been super helpful in jumpstarting business for us.

Pros

There are a ton of great features to use on Invanto. Like, seriously so many that I've only scratched the surface. I love it, and I couldn't be happier with my investment...

Cons

Except that because there are so many awesome features, there is also a decent hill of a learning curve to overcome. Sometimes it feels overwhelming at first. However, there is lots of help, great support, and videos to help you on your way!

Still buggy, but very powerful

I'm waiting on the developers to flush things out a bit more before I go all-in with it.

Pros

Very powerful once you figure out the system. Can get courses built out very quickly, and they look pretty good out of the box. Again, once you figure out the system.

Cons

I got a lifetime deal on it, so I have NOTHING to complain about, but if I had a friend considering it, I would make sure they know that method of designing the sites you build with their system is very counter intuitive in the age of drag-and-drop page builders.