Ventture Logo

Ventture

Business suite to create online courses & membership website

Ventture Reviews - Page 4

A promising start to a dismal failure

Pros

It was fairly easy to use. But very unethical practices make it a poor investment.

Cons

I was sold lifetime access, which was supposed to include all upgrades, but then I was asked to pay for an upgrade. I decided to do so, although I felt it to be a bit unethical. Then I was asked to pay for another upgrade. Then another. Now I'm being asked to subscribe monthly, as there are 'too many costs involved in running their business'.

Very simple to use solution that does nearly everything needed.

Huge time saver. It allows me to get rid of a number of other software tools that I don't need any longer.

Pros

That I can do what I need to do to create and sell courses without having to dive into the tech side, hosting, etc. Allows me to focus on creating and selling, not the other stuff. And it's easy... and very inexpensive.

Cons

That it hasn't existed longer! I've built so many courses on sites that I've developed on my own, it's almost frustrating to know that there's such a simple alternative.

A very bad choice

Very bad experience

Pros

All in one solution, even if all of them are not good

Cons

Very bad decisions took by the manager Dont respect their customer

A very useful tool to help build online courses and groups

Helped build community and educate users.

Pros

I like how all the tools I use is available on the dashboard. It makes it so much easier to build and monetize the courses

Cons

At first, there were some features missing that I hope will be implemented soon in the courses section but I like how they're constantly adding features.

So far it's been good, they've had some issues, but resolved them quickly.

Being able to control and my own content with the ability to continue to grow my courses without outside interference.

Pros

he platform is able to handle everything I need it to at the moment. Course and content creation has been easy to add with growing capability for customization.

Cons

They've had numerous and ongoing issues with connectivity. I've held off on finishing development of my courses because of this as it makes no sense to build out a course that students can't connect to.

Simplifies and takes the guesswork out of a confusing and complicated task.

Pros

Ease of use. I am not very technologically saavy. Invanto allows me to complete necessary work for my business without paying a freelancer.

Invanto Platform can help Launch an Online Business FAST

Again, having one consolidated platform on which to create, refine, develop and deploy different online business platforms easily is a huge advantage.

Pros

I love versatility of being able to deploy membership sites, online course and programs, and run ecommerce businesses from one platform.

Cons

I think it could be a little more intuitive to use. I also prefer reading instructions to watching videos in most scenarios so more written tutorials would be beneficial for someone like me.

Invanto provides a great all in one platform for online programmes and membership sites.

All in one package that is easy to use. Makes it very fast to get new products out to market and has a very responsive and dedicated team behind it with great plans for the future. Excited to get in on this tool at an early stage.

Pros

It offers a range of tools under one umbrella. Online programmes often suffer with a lack of user engagement but this is managed by the rewards you can make available to users for completing modules. Genuis. The interface is also pretty easy to use. There are a few things that didn't make sense but the support was good and they quickly resolved my queries.

Cons

There are some great things in the pipeline which will make invanto into the complete package. For me the lack of affiliate rewards is a bit of an issue but I'm assured that this is on the way which will make it a great package.

Amazing experience and unused potential from it! Great value for all for learning and teaching

Pros

The platform is intuitive and easy to use. Invanto offers some great features and much more are willing to be launched this year. I found it easy to manage courses, get a custom design, and even translate the platform to my own language.

Cons

The product have a lack of pre-made templates for now... Some little bugs could still exist, but it doesn't affect really the way to use the platform with our clients.

Invanto is a great suite with a friendly, ambitious team

Helps build my brand by uploading useful courses without the headache of setting it up in WordPress.

Pros

How easy it is to get a new course up and live, just a few clicks and you can have an easy to navigate course with videos and PDFs/downloads broken down by modules.

Cons

No quizzes, but they're adding it soon according to the dev team. I've also experienced some issues with speed, but they've improved servers so it's not as common now.

Platform is dying a slow death

My experience has been nothing short of shocking!

Pros

It has the ability to make your site look retro from 1995

Cons

The founder is a mess. They continually move goalposts, break promises and develop other half baked apps that nobody wants whilst getting the basics terribly wrong. The software is buggy beyond belief and despite investing numerous hours into the platform I have been able to build what I need within minutes on other platforms.

La peor inversión que he hecho como emprendedora

Mala, no lo recomendaria ni a mi peor enemigo. Lo barato sale caro e incluso ahora que hay couta mensual es un herramienta horrible que te hace perder dinero y reputación de tu negocio.

Pros

Al principio prometia bastante y ofrecian mucho por una oferta de lanzamiento pero con el tiempo la herramienta se llenos de errores, caidas, mal soporte, etc..

Cons

La inestabilidad de la herramienta y la irregularidad del soporte

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

I'm having issues with creating my online school and course. I found YouTube videos, but not helping

None really yet. I am having a difficult time using it.

Pros

The potential I thought it has was what attracted me to purchasing. I'd love to use it and get the most out of it.

Cons

The complicatedness of it all. It is not easy to create the school or course and I haven't even gotten into the other ones available. I'd like there to be simpler instructions that are easy to follow and find. I had to find them on YouTube and steps seemed to be missing or confusing.

Scammers - Not Trust worthy

I have used Invanto for two years and bought their lifetime plan. Overall It was ok as you to keep the basic and free courses mainly. But now, when I opened it, they are asking to pay me monthly to continue. I cannot access my course or do anything. When I reached out to their support, they just do not reply at all. No doubt they scammed all their lifetime users.

Pros

Invanto Interface was easy to use, All the needed features were there when launching a basic course. We could easily create a membership program.

Cons

Very slow dashboard, not good themes, worst support and they change the plans at any moment.

Amazing membership site platform. You have control over everything and it's very intuitive. A++

I make money from my information and delivering a digital product. It's easy to use as well, I don't need a developer.

Pros

-Customize nearly every aspect of your membership site -Extremely easy to use interface -Payment integration -Does exactly what I need it to for my membership site -4 tools in 1

Cons

-Some elements in the module are confusing at first -Limited number of themes to choose from -Very minor, great product

I started using Invanto when it was still in the beginning stages.

Ease or use and being able to make different courses to meet my growing and changing needs

Pros

I like that they listen to the customers and really want to make a useful and usable platform for people to make course. It was very simple plug and play.

Cons

I like they they host things on servers for us but I wish we could upload slightly larger files, and that it was easier to figure out how to change some icon.

Good so far..

Pros

Even though I haven't had a chance to do much with the Invanto platform, after I registered my account and began working with a few of the tools, they seem to work as intended and I liked what I have seen so far.

Cons

Some of the Invanto tools do seem to be a little basic. This is the reason why I am giving it three out of five stars for now. It is an unpolished but good product with plenty of room for improvement.

It's good thus far

Pros

The sheer possibilities as well as the steep discount that I got from app sumo. The team seems really ambitious in creating new platforms which should allow for greater flexibility.

Cons

There could be a lot more done in the way of support docs and support staff. Some of the information is there but it's haphazard and you really have to go out of your way to find the information, since it's not really found on the site.

Didn't use long enough

Pros

I liked the idea of an all in one type platform. It makes it easier to know that everything is in one place.

Cons

I don't think it was quite what I was looking for. I was comparing to other platforms like clickfunnels etc.

Not ready - poor management

Very little unfortunately.

Pros

The tools built and planned are ideal for running courses, membership sites - if they are all functioning

Cons

Poor management. I am a paying member and was banned from the Invanto group even though I hadn't even commented. I was a supporter of the products until now. I have reached out to Deep /management but no response so have given up on Invanto.

Complete businesses in a box, without any of the hassles of updating hosted scripts.

Easily toadd my website members into different membership levels. Love it!

Pros

In action, the platform is very easy to use and pretty clean. They're improving it all the time as well. I can concentrate on developing content and marketing it, instead of worrying about the technology.

Cons

The UI doesn't seem very well refined overall. Plenty of grat features, but a few not the cleanest U.I.

Patiently waiting for invanto to become reliable. It has a huge potential but it needs polishing

Nothing yet, still waiting for the software to be bug free and up to par.

Pros

It's features and it's potential. Invanto, when finished and working properly, will be able to run educational businesses online.

Cons

That every time you work with it there is a new little bug that stops the flow. The software is almost ready, but still needs some work to be up to par.

There was a learning curve as with any powerful software, but I ended up with a GREAT site

Pros

How many templates you can choose from to get started. There are SO many example pages to look through to give you ideas in constructing your own. You can mix and match even between the templates provided. Now I have a professional looking website.

Cons

There is a learning curve, so it took me about a week or so to really understand the ins and outs of the software.

I've been disappointed after purchasing. I was unable to include quizzes nor surveys.

none so far.

Pros

I liked the price point. I purchased the product as an offer from APPSUMO. When I began developing my courses, I quickly found that quizzes and surveys were not supported. Bummer!

Cons

I was disappointed to see that there is no quiz or survey capability which allows me as an instructor to gather feedback from my students.

Love it!

Ease of use and set-up.

Pros

Invanto makes building a course online SUPER EASY. Before this software, I was at a loss at where to begin. And although I haven't launched the course yet, I'm extremely confident all will be well.

Cons

I'm not too keen on each of the different tools being seperate and branded differently. I would like them all to be on the same dashboard ideally.