Ventture Logo

Business suite to create online courses & membership website

Ventture Reviews - Page 5

Kerry B.

A great platform with lots of must-have features and tools for entrpreneurs.

The ability to run a membership site and stand alone courses on one platform.

Pros

Everything in one place. Having access to multiple delivery platforms in one app is a total time and stress saving joy!

Cons

As of yet there is no easy way to add affiliates, but I'm sure this will be addressed in the future. The Invanto team seem very receptive to user feedback.

MC

MK C.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Great platform that save my time and money

After getting this software, my company be one more effective. All department moving better and faster

Pros

The graphic and vectors, this really helps my designer. WordPress theme and plugins which is good for my web developer to solve wp problem.

Cons

No video footage and stock music. Which I think this can be taking concern. Having both of these will be great!

JB

James B.

I've been disappointed after purchasing. I was unable to include quizzes nor surveys.

none so far.

Pros

I liked the price point. I purchased the product as an offer from APPSUMO. When I began developing my courses, I quickly found that quizzes and surveys were not supported. Bummer!

Cons

I was disappointed to see that there is no quiz or survey capability which allows me as an instructor to gather feedback from my students.

Nicolet G.

Used other for 6-12 months

Could become a useful product

Pros

I like to be able to create membership sites, online schools and selling online products at one single platform.

Cons

Development of promised features is really slow, it holds me from launching my membership site on the platform. For example: In July 2007 a new engine for Memberfactory was supposed to roll out soon. Almost nine months later and it still is not working.

DW

Dorothy W.

They really listen

Minor learning curve. Easy to use and help is readily available. There are so many ways to use this software.

Pros

There are so many possibilities. I love that they have an active community that offers a lot of support. The Invanto team has been great.

Cons

Some of the features that I am really looking forward to haven't been released yet. It is a new company so you definitely have to have patience.

SL

Steven L.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

My experience with Invanto has been amazing. I moved away from another platform

A cost-effective, reliable, all-in-one, online learning and membership platform.

Pros

I love the ease of use for creating and maintaining a membership site. The Invanto Platform has made it easy and extremely valuable to offer courses and membership sites without needing to integrate 3rd party solutions. It is a one-stop-platform.

YM

Yves M.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

A great platform enables me to create unlimited courses

Pros

I appreciate Invanto because it's simple to use and I can translate all the pages in French language which is my clientele. I love it because the possibilities are infinite with the many features it offers.

Cons

I would like to be able to connect the members to external mailing systems like Getresponse, Aweber,...

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Pros

Pretty straight forward and easy to use. Makes a clean interface and the outcome is also clean. Easy for my clients to use as well. They understand how to access the information.

Cons

I feel it is lacking in features compared to other platforms and I'd like to see the opportunity to work with them to build out more features based on their customer needs.

JS

James S.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Scammers

Unreliable

Pros

Nothing anymore. Empty promises, delayed updates, threats against its founding members, and incompetent leadership.

Cons

Old theme styles, unreliable hosting, complicated setup.

Eddy B.

Everything in one spot

Helps me run my coaching platform and I will be creating a membership site with it.

Pros

There is a lot of flexibility and it allows for multiple apps on one platform. Much better than having to go to multiple sites/apps.

Cons

Could use a few more business apps but it looks like they are underway. Some of the links on the platform have not been updated and go nowhere.

NW

Nikolaus W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great Idea and great

Pros

It is a great and innovative software, I can recommend it a lot to everyone who has an online business and wants to grow their business!

MG

Marcelo G.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

The Positive is the Product Marketing

Pros

The software have good distribution of features and funtional organizational modules (but not working)

Cons

Its a real scam, the total features not working and every time that you try to use, support takes more than 48 hs to respond and the software have alot of bugs

Michael R.

I love being able to set up a course super fast!

The ability to create courses on the fly and make it available to my clients.

Pros

The ability to create a funnel and a course. I'm able to use this for current clients to enhance my existing services.

Cons

I had issues with my domain but support was able to fix it. Other than that it's been a good experience.

WO

Will O.

All-in-one excellent software that saves you time, money, and stress.

Pros

It is an all-in-one platform so you can run your business all from one account versus trying to learn and use a variety of different softwares and programs.

Cons

There is a little bit of a learning curve to start with but once you learn how the platform works everything becomes very easy.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Excellent for the price

I've been really impressed by how easy it is to use once I watched all the youtube videos and asked the Facebook group a lot of questions!

Pros

It can seem a bit daunting when you first start trying to figure out what you need, but once you start getting into the nitty gritty of it setting up Invanto is super easy and really versital.

Cons

How convoluted the plans are. There are a lot of pricing options and different programs and getting an answer on what you should be using can be hard to figure out.

JB

Jessica B.

It's affordable and looks great!

Pros

I love most that it looks professional and is fairly easy to navigate. Also, that there are many platforms to use.

Cons

I think the training/learning curve when it comes to connecting everything. There were a few moments where I felt frustrated and didn't know where to go to find answers.

Used other for 6-12 months

I couldn't upload videos to the course I created so it made it practically useless.

If it worked, it would be really helpful to have a school platform but being unable to upload videos has been a real issue.

Pros

Cons

The inability to uploads videos means I really don't like using it. Teachable is much more user friendly at the moment so unless it's updated to allow easy upload of video, it was actually a waste of money, unfortunately.

Invanto Is Changing the Game With It's Platform

Pros

I love the fact that it has many different apps that works seamlessly with one another. It can really help anyone that sells courses or products.

Cons

UX will need some work but so far it is not too complicated. Just need a little bit of work but their team is super awesome!

Leah P.

I've really enjoyed working with the platform!

Pros

How complete it is. I can do all that i need to to have a well run school. PlusI can attach a membership are to that all in one place.

Cons

It can be hard to figure out the design part. There aren't clear detailed instructions on what dimensions are best.

Anthony W.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Love it. It makes it easy to set up and get a school going.

setting up a membership site easily

Pros

The fact that it is easy to use. I can create a program with ease and my membership site is ready to go from day 1.

Cons

It is kinda old. I think an update is in order. But other than that I really cant think of anything that needs changed. Its a great piece of software.

NR

Nicholas R.

Used other for 6-12 months

Began working with the invanto platform...but ultimately put my project on hold

Pros

From a cost perspective Invanto is a solid choice, it seemed like it had the ability to meet most of our needs.

Cons

When i was developing my course there was no way to use a grading scale and the mobile responsiveness was undesirable. I am currently vetting other options

MB

Mahesh B.

Love it and very easy to use!

Pros

Design and very easy to use interface. The software could use some design improvements but overall it works!

Cons

Customer service could be better but then again, it is online...not over the phone. I would like to see faster response times.

PW

Philip W.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Worst ever- scam alert- avoid like the plague.

Avoid these guys like the plague.

Pros

They appear to have a lot of great solutions, and often seek to sell them with a lifetime deal.

Cons

They do not respond to your questions. I asked them a question about their billing, and asked for a refund. They promised to get back to me, but never did, even after weeks of persistent questions. Complete silence. Besides this, their softwate is clunky and poorly created.

Solid overall platform for noobies and experienced content producers

Pros

Flexibility and speed.

Cons

Lack of templates, and the initial setup can take some time navigating the user interface. Lack of quiz module.

Richard B.

Excellent all in one platform

Pros

It's easy to use. Has great features. There's no integration problems like one can have with Wordpress and plugins.

Cons

Not much wrong with it! Just need to learn how it works and he. You can create membership sites quite easily