Ventture Logo

Business suite to create online courses & membership website

Ventture Reviews - Page 7

Used monthly for 6-12 months

I started using Invanto when it was still in the beginning stages.

Ease or use and being able to make different courses to meet my growing and changing needs

Pros

I like that they listen to the customers and really want to make a useful and usable platform for people to make course. It was very simple plug and play.

Cons

I like they they host things on servers for us but I wish we could upload slightly larger files, and that it was easier to figure out how to change some icon.

Good so far..

Pros

Even though I haven't had a chance to do much with the Invanto platform, after I registered my account and began working with a few of the tools, they seem to work as intended and I liked what I have seen so far.

Cons

Some of the Invanto tools do seem to be a little basic. This is the reason why I am giving it three out of five stars for now. It is an unpolished but good product with plenty of room for improvement.

Banking,

It's good thus far

Pros

The sheer possibilities as well as the steep discount that I got from app sumo. The team seems really ambitious in creating new platforms which should allow for greater flexibility.

Cons

There could be a lot more done in the way of support docs and support staff. Some of the information is there but it's haphazard and you really have to go out of your way to find the information, since it's not really found on the site.

AE

Amber E.

Didn't use long enough

Pros

I liked the idea of an all in one type platform. It makes it easier to know that everything is in one place.

Cons

I don't think it was quite what I was looking for. I was comparing to other platforms like clickfunnels etc.

BS

Ben S.

Not ready - poor management

Very little unfortunately.

Pros

The tools built and planned are ideal for running courses, membership sites - if they are all functioning

Cons

Poor management. I am a paying member and was banned from the Invanto group even though I hadn't even commented. I was a supporter of the products until now. I have reached out to Deep /management but no response so have given up on Invanto.

Daniel C.

Complete businesses in a box, without any of the hassles of updating hosted scripts.

Easily toadd my website members into different membership levels. Love it!

Pros

In action, the platform is very easy to use and pretty clean. They're improving it all the time as well. I can concentrate on developing content and marketing it, instead of worrying about the technology.

Cons

The UI doesn't seem very well refined overall. Plenty of grat features, but a few not the cleanest U.I.

DM

Daniel M.

There was a learning curve as with any powerful software, but I ended up with a GREAT site

Pros

How many templates you can choose from to get started. There are SO many example pages to look through to give you ideas in constructing your own. You can mix and match even between the templates provided. Now I have a professional looking website.

Cons

There is a learning curve, so it took me about a week or so to really understand the ins and outs of the software.

Average / poor LMS

Knowing not to invest further and look at alternate solutions

Pros

I purchased this product as it was cheap through AppSumo and seemed like it had potential for growth. I was researching potential solutions for an LMS for my training business, and like to support startups

Cons

It didn't grow as expected. It has a distinct lack of design customisation, limited functionality as an LMS, very little or no integrations and poor UX

Love it!

Ease of use and set-up.

Pros

Invanto makes building a course online SUPER EASY. Before this software, I was at a loss at where to begin. And although I haven't launched the course yet, I'm extremely confident all will be well.

Cons

I'm not too keen on each of the different tools being seperate and branded differently. I would like them all to be on the same dashboard ideally.

Staffing and Recruiting, self-employed

Great value!

Useful platform for course creators.

Pros

What a value! Multiple options in terms of platform and delivery of courses. Great support team, ready to answer questions quickly. Developers take feedback into account for updates.

Cons

Getting started was tricky. Once I decided to open the tutorials in one screen and do the work in another it was so much easier!

Lynne D.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Very simple way to create my own online academy to have lessons and courses for sale.

Pros

Customer service and program how-too's make things very easy and approachable . It is great to have control over my academy and be able to make offers for people to connect and learn in my course.

Cons

The presentation seems clunky, not luxe I'd like to be able to copy modules from one program to another and I'm not sure yet how to use it for a membership site

Entertainment,

This SAAS is a game changer! I am turning sales into not just money but loyalty and a community!

help in building a customer base and brand loyalty for ecommerce.

Pros

I love the MEMBER CLUB. The ability to give points for promotion helps me create brand advocates Loyalty Point System is a great way for me to mobilize some of our super-customers to help.

Cons

It could use a couple more integration options. Namely Zapier but apparently it is coming soon and I cant wait.

RM

Rafael M.

E-Learning, self-employed

Powerful set of features in a not so user firendly package, worth if you have time

Affordable way of creating courses

Pros

The price is right and lower than many competitors, so this is a great advantage. Also, once you spend enough time to get used to it, is fairly straightforward.

Cons

The support and how to guides are lacking for the newcomers. Also, development seems to be not that agile, they could improve the feature development pipeline

CR

Claudia R.

Used other for less than 6 months

haven't used the software much. bought it on appsumo deal.

Pros

like coach rack for building and hosting online courses. I appreciate there being so many potential features to offer clients as they go thru a course or experience the brand.

Cons

unfortunately, alot of what has been promised by this company has not yet been released. there have been little to no updates about the progress on the other software like cartfrog and freshlanders.

Thomas W.

Go-to platform for online courses

Pros

All-in solution for online courses. It doesn't have everything, but good enough for small-to-medium courses. I also got a lifetime deal from AppSumo, making it no-brainer to use.

Cons

If you already have your course running in other platform, it might get some time to migrate everything (but then, so is migrating to other platforms).

Nikko N.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

I see the potential. But the experience as a user isn't there yet.

Pros

Lot's of functionality. I can see running myself some membership sites with this. I also can see myself selling it to my peers. But to me this platform isn't there yet.

Cons

Hard to understand instructions and hard to find. I had to really dig around to get help. To me, ease of finding instructions is very important.

James H.

Super quality software and platform has been a big help growing my business.

Great platform for all my training, for both clients and contractors (staff).

Pros

All the bells and whistles, and some great training resources as well. Which is a big help because there is just so much to this platform, very robust.

Cons

There is so much there, that it can feel a little complex at times and the UI is not always intuitive.

Jeremy E.

Just started using Invanto and like it so far

We are setting up an online learning module for people.

Pros

This software has several customized features, that are easy to use and don't require a lot of skill. They do require a lot of time to setup, but not skill.

Cons

I don't like how you can't integrate payment systems into it. You have to use one of the few the provide to you.

cybil s.

Used other for less than 6 months

It's a nearly all in one software that lets you get your online product or school working fast.

Pros

It has a pretty easy learning curve and is versatile. I like how each section can be customized to meet my exact needs.

Cons

I wish there were more video tutorials! I was still scared to start it. I'm still kicking the tires because I'm trying to figure out how to integrate it with my existing web tools. I also can't wait to see how the online store works!

SG

Stefani G.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

I'm a blogger who made a membership site for email subscribers.

Pros

The final product is attractive and easy to navigate. I think it looks great, and my subscribers have complimented me on it several times.

Cons

Not the easiest to get around on the back end, but it's not terrible either. I think a standard menu would be better instead of having menus inside of drop down buttons.

JG

Josh G.

Used other for less than 6 months

Couldn't make it work in a useful way, had to switch to a different solution.

none, wasted much time and energy trying to get product to work in a way not designed for.

Pros

Liked the idea of the three in one product solution, getting a great lifetime deal from appsumo made the purchase less painful.

Cons

None of the offerings were able to provide the functionality needed for me to use in our production environment. Switched to wp-courseware instead.

JH

Jesica H.

E-Learning, self-employed

Used other for less than 6 months

Very hard to understand what to do

Not sure, just getting started but it has been difficult to use and I'm really not sure how to move forward. I don't have a lot of time to watch the tutorials so something a little more plug and play would be nice.

Pros

Cons

Not easy to use. I haven't gotten past setup yet so I really can't provide much more feedback. I'm hopeful that once I finally figure this out that the user experience will be better.

AS

Ankurman S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Budget-Friendly Learning Management System

I'm able to share my knowledge with my tribe in the form of digital courses.

Pros

I have a personal blog where I offer digital products in the form of courses. Invanto platform makes it easier for me to package standalone courses. Some features I like are - - Domain mapping - Clean design - Easy to use and start shipping courses PLUS it's budget-friendly if you're starting out with your first digital products.

Cons

Only have a couple of courses created on it. Not sure if it can take the load of more than 10 courses for example. Also, I currently take payments via PayPal. Not sure if they have an in-built Stripe or other e-payment solutions integrated.

I love the Invanto Platform and There is not much wrong with it

Course design and hosting

Pros

The software is great for those wishing to develop online training courses. I am in the process of developing mine

Cons

The modules can become confusing and there certainly is a learning curve. However, that being said it is not impossible to use and becomes enjoyable after learning.

MW

Michael W.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Great easy service to really upscale your business.

We got to reach more potential clients at a fraction of the price.

Pros

The UI of the design is very organized & easy to navigate. I love how much potential there is to serve the community.

Cons

wish there were more plugins to connect services like mailchimp to email customers that we have created a new course.