Ventture Logo

Ventture

Business suite to create online courses & membership website

Ventture Reviews - Page 7

a growing ecosystem for elearning

Pros

ease of use, and responsiveness of dev/support . This product has delivered on several of the early benchmarks

Cons

current integrations with other platforms, for this platform to grow it needs more api level integrations

Very affordable and easy to use.

Pros

All in one solution, was able to get up running quickly. Very customizable and easy to integrate with.

Cons

Video upload time was sometimes slow. Sometimes took up to a couple of hours to upload a video and have it visible on my site.

Really looking forward to roadmap features

Pros

Integration and design. Everything fits together nicely and looks good, too. I haven't used it enough to say more.

Cons

Waiting on roadmap. There are lots of features coming soon that, if suitable, will have me using it more.

Great platform for managing your business with ease

Great way to manage my business in a cost effective manner.

Pros

The software is easy to use to help you manage your business. Compared to other products the features and costs are fantastic.

Very useful

Pros

Ability to have professional membership sites. Landing pages will also help but serves its purpose perfectly.

Cons

Front end marketing functionality should be built in and seemless. Something like Clickfunnels would help.

It's been great!

I've been able to figure most things out and the customer service has been great.

Pros

I like that it's really easy to use. I wanted to start a membership site but wasn't sure what to use for it.

Cons

Feature packed but lacking in usability

It was cost effective through an Appsumo buy-in deal. But pricing for product outside of this deal was not attractive.

Pros

Feature packed software. Great for creating a stand-alone member site. Or selling courses online. A good number of payment processing integrations.

Cons

Usability of the product was not intuitive. Some teething problems with initial setup and SSL. Not enough options regarding Member renewals and payment options.

Lots of features, a little of a challenge to configure

I actually feel like I wasted a good bit of time configuring the system. The customization is really weak and I never could get the site to look the way I wanted it to. I don't feel like I got any real benefits yet because I was not able to set my clients up to use it.

Pros

Invanto has lots of good features. I was most interested in setting up the training platform for my clients. I think that and the membership feature are the most useful for me.

Cons

I found it challenging to configure and customization seems limited. More flexibility in the themes would be a good.

Have only used briefly but found it to be very helpful

Pros

Helps me organize my thoughts and content and makes it easier to convert to an online program. I have had this idea for a while but wasn't sure how to implement now I have an easier setup.

Average / poor LMS

Knowing not to invest further and look at alternate solutions

Pros

I purchased this product as it was cheap through AppSumo and seemed like it had potential for growth. I was researching potential solutions for an LMS for my training business, and like to support startups

Cons

It didn't grow as expected. It has a distinct lack of design customisation, limited functionality as an LMS, very little or no integrations and poor UX

I'm still very new to the platform, but I like the ease of use and the flexibility.

Pros

I like the flexibility and different options for delivery for coaching and courses. Still need to give it some time and battle test.

Cons

I've been trying to create a membership site, but I didn't find it too easy.

Pros

You can have courses/memberships, all in 1 place.

Cons

Not easy to use. I tried watching videos, but I still didn't find the answers I needed and I didn't think it looked very nice.

A fast and logical way to develop elearning with Ventture

An efficient way to manage your courses

Pros

With the same app you can develop a school, a membership website or a marketplace, you can easily translate the content, you can use both Paypal and Stripe and also the training videos are very accessible and clear

Cons

I would like those of us who purchased a previous plan to have a discount on the plans or more contacts included in the plans (I prefer the lifetime deals)

Very useful !!

Pros

The whole software is great. I easy to use and the feature and functions are very useful for my instructors who provide lessons.

Cons

Pretty Good for courses and infoproducts

Pros

Intuitive and easy to use. Setup was quick and easy. It's easy to manage my courses through this platform.

Cons

Great features and more in the future

Pros

The selection of products that I need to grow my business. I especially like the CoachRack so that I can get my online academy started.

Cons

Very hard to understand what to do

Not sure, just getting started but it has been difficult to use and I'm really not sure how to move forward. I don't have a lot of time to watch the tutorials so something a little more plug and play would be nice.

Pros

Cons

Not easy to use. I haven't gotten past setup yet so I really can't provide much more feedback. I'm hopeful that once I finally figure this out that the user experience will be better.

Huge learning curve but saves a lot of money from hiring developers!

Helped me think about adding new features to my business such as building my own membership site, an online tutorial site, and a rewards program.

Pros

The suite of website builders that will help you build important types of websites to operate your business profitably. Allows you to quickly launch your new website projects in days not months.

Cons

The time investment learning how to use the website builder stack. Hope for tutorials to improve and have a larger library.

I cannot figure out how to use this suite of programs

Pros

Bought it on AppSumo for the lifetime. Great price, but it may take me the lifetime to figure it out!

Cons

For the life of me, I can not figure out how to use it. I thought I would be able to ditch my video hosting. It doesn't appear to be so. I am pretty tech saavy and no clue what to do to use the program.

Not good

Pros

Easy to use. No problems logging in or anything like that after the purchase. Clear instructions for my team to look at.

Cons

Very clunky. Not able to connect and do some of the things we need to so there are better programs for us. Also I don't trust the brand.

Some of the features are not so intuitive to use on Invanto but overall I am glad I got this!

I am still learning how to use the membership platform. I am excited to teach others to use it becausue there's s much potential to having your own membership site!

Pros

Responsive owners and at the end pf the day it's the people at the top that makes or breaks a product.

Cons

It would be good to have a auto email when someone joins the membership, even the free ones. Some of the buttons (features) are hidden beneath unexpected button/tab.

Confusing, constantly changing pricing

Pros

Tons of features for all sorts of online courses etc...

Cons

The constantly changing pricing and surprise charges. The fact that they charge more for Zapier data to come in or out is insanity to me when you already have to pay for Zapier itself.

Invanto is a horizontal, comprehensive platform for putting together a course.

Components needed to manage and deliver an online course.

Pros

The components that exist compliment each other. I had researched several platforms and piecing it together can be tough. I wanted to simple and intuitive. As this is my first time creating a course, I didn't want to pay for a bunch of features that I wouldn't use. What's been offered seems to hit my what I need so far.

Cons

Great to use for starting an online course

Pros

It's great if you are just starting to create your online courses. The platform is easy to use and gives all the basic things you need.

Cons

Customer support isn't that great yet a room for improvement is requred, there is no follow up. The ticket was closed by the support without even asking me if I am already ok with the answers or if I do have other concerns.

Great product & improving

Pros

The price and looks to be pretty flexible. Plus it's not just 1 product. It's a family of products that will help me get my trainings to my customers.

Cons

Even with detailed explanations, I can't tell the real difference between Coach Rack and Member Factory. Seems like they should be ONE product with flexibility to use as a Hybrid ... which is what i'm looking for.