IRIS CRM Reviews

Chelsea W.

Kristin O.

The integrated dialer and the way records collect data from the various products are great. Super helpful support too.

Ron D.

Cons

The template set up and the sent emails may or may not show up in our sent files. Transferring data from emails into the leads is a bit difficult if possible at all.

LIVA B.

There isn't too much we don't like. I cant even think of any at the moment.

Nathalie V.

4.7

Top notch service and support!

IRIS is doing everything our last CRM was doing but so much more, reporting, tracking, document management, merchant portfolio data, residuals...you name it in the merchant processing industry and IRIS has you covered. Managing our reps has become seamless because we use IRIS to track the status of our leads and manage our reps that are now working remotely. Soup to Nuts, IRIS does it all! We love the email tracking features and I am sure there is a lot we still have left to learn and utilize. We are just scratching the surface.

Pros

We recently switched to the IRIS CRM from Salesforce and the migration was seamless plus we had top notch support every step of the way. As and administrator the back end setup and management is a breeze, very easy to learn, understand and customize. Our implementation manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome, we are loving the features available to us, the system is easy to use and navigate plus it is built for our industry. I have been most surprised with the support we have received, not only from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the representatives standing by on chat to answer any question I may have. IRIS is open to our feedback as well and the turn around time on updates have been outstanding. They really have thought of everything for the merchant services sales industry.

Cons

Thus far there is nothing I have disliked about IRIS. If there is anything you want to change or customize they get right on that for you.

I have enjoyed working with Iris CRM. The system is easy to use and their team is very knowledgeable and extremely helpful in resolving any questions or trouble tickets.

Pros

The CRM is easy to set and customize to match your needs. Once set up it is easy to maintain as well as make additional changes. Their customer service team is amazing to work with. They allow feature requests and you actually see them implemented in a rather timely manner. Additionally, the team is great to bounce ideas off to see what other ways you can take advantage of the system. It is pretty robust and we have found the options are limitless.

Cons

Because the system can be customized so much, it does take a bit of work setting up workflows, email triggers, and reporting. Currently, they are not integrated to a lot of Merchant Acquirers so we are not able to take full advantage of having all of our data in one central portal. However, since you are able to submit feature requests you can help design their roadmap based on necessity and demand.

My IRIS Experience

Pros

This was the first CRM I have ever been involved with and the IRIS team was extremely helpful in getting us set up. The Program it's self has been developed and grown since we brought it to our company almost 4 years ago. The ease of reporting has been wonderful.

Cons

There have been some growing pains. The email integration has been slow. the template set up and the sent emails may or may not show up in our sent files. transferring data from emails into the leads is a bit difficult if possible at all. Our Calendar does not link to our working calendar's within outlook or google. New integrations have not been easy.

Residual Tracking

The support team was great.

Pros

Simplifying my residuals tracking made life easy to see monthly snapshoot.

Cons

The intake and setup took longer than they should have.

IRIS CRM

Overall the support staff is very responsive and the system is very stable. The CRM tool is extremely customizable and should fit any and all needs. The integrations to TSYS and FiServ are fantastic, and the level of reporting you receive is perfect for day to day customer service needs. If you work with multiple processors or want to leave that option on the table, Iris allows for integrations to the major processors and offers a centralized location for all your reporting.

Pros

Out of the box Iris CRM will meet 99% of an ISO's needs. With a little work and assistance from the fantastic IRIS support staff you'll have a single system that meets all your needs. With an easy to use interface, your team will have access to reporting, help desk ticketing, integrated boarding tools, document storage, residual reporting, and much more, all in one centralized location.

Cons

There is a need for a fourth user class "base". Currently Iris offers three base user classes: Basic, Advanced, and Admin. If you want a sales manager or a customer service specialist or your retention team to be able to see system-wide profitability, they have to be setup as an "Admin" base (not ideal) or they have to have every sales rep "report" to them (also a pain to manage/maintain).

Great system for the payments industry

Great team that cares about its customers.

Pros

The integrated dialer and the way records collect data from the various products are great! Super helpful support too.

Cons

I'd like to see the system have more marketing and automation to it. There are a ton of automation adds that would make this system even more valuable to my team.

Great CRM that focuses on what we as a Payments Industry Sales Office needs! Great Tech Support!

Its been exceptional! We learn more about it everyday and really see the worth. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are individuals we deal with a great amount and they both always are available for general inquiries we might have about the system. They work quickly and usually can resolve any issues or answer any questions that same day. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a residual reporting GURU! We work with over 6 different processors who we receive residual reporting for and to have 1 system calculate and report out all the data we need can be difficult but not with IRIS and with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] help we are able to do alot!

Pros

Really focuses o our needs as an ISO. Support from the IRIS team is wonderful! If I ever have questions on how to make the CRM work better for me they either have a solution or a work around to suggest. They help centralize all our data in 1 place across multiple processors.

Cons

there isn't too much we don't like. I cant even think of any at the moment.

Very Satisfied Customer

overall great experience. At first it was overwhelming as there is a lot of info and it can do so much. but over time and with the help of the team there it has been very smooth.

Pros

The staff on the help desk are amazing, patient and very willing to help you through any issues that may arise. The team at IRIS really want you to be using the system to its fullest capacity and if you aren't you can arrange for a call in which they can help explain how to use the system better. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the Residual expert and he really knows his stuff. He really has helped me out tremendously. Highly recommend IRIS especially for the team. The system too is very robust and can do so much

Cons

nothing really. there is a lot to learn so be patient and ask a lot of questions.

Customizable & Simple To Use!

Pros

Our company has been using IRIS for over a year now, transitioning to IRIS was seamless! We were able to customize IRIS to do what we needed which had been a difficult task with previous CRMs. Thanks to IRIS our nationwide team is now connected better than ever! A couple of our favorite features to use are triggers, email templates and the e-sign tool, it saves our company a lot of time each and every single day!

Cons

Would be great to have inventory management as our company deploys equipment from our office.

Excellent Choice to Manage Business

Great software and great customer service

Pros

Work flow, processes, ease of use and customization.

Cons

So much functionality we don’t use but would just don’t know about it.

Great Customer Support

Pros

Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your assistance in solving our support issue so quickly! I reached out to IRIS support and within a few minutes, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reached out to let me know he was on it. While the issue was not time-sensitive, I could tell it was a high priority for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to solve it for us. He made sure to follow-up with updates throughout the process and also followed up once it was resolved to ensure everything was back to normal.

Cons

N/A. Thanks for the hard work and dedication to customer support.

Customer Service Support

Pros

I love that IRIS continues to implement key features for ISOs like us to continue to grow. Their customer service team is phenomenal. Whether it's a quick question or something a little more complex, IRIS always is there to respond whether via chat or phone. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is phenomenal when walking you through a solution step by step. He takes his time to ensure you have resolved your issue successfully. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helps to make IRIS a great CRM.

Cons

There isn't much that I feel needs to improve.

Great Product and very industry specific

They are a great company and have fantastic customer service. They have a core team who responds extremely quickly and are always willing to help. No matter the issue or question.

Pros

We migrated to the product after using a different CRM for over 10 years. Our main reason for the switch was due to the fact that IRIS is extremely focused on our industry. It allows for our company to pay agents much easier with their built in residual tool than before with our previous CRM.

Cons

They are a "newer" company which always comes with a few bugs and growing pains. However, because they are new, they are always looking for genuine feed back and will implement our suggestions more so than a company who has been around longer.

Residual Import

Great experience. The customer support is very knowledgeable and always helpful. I recently worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he went above and beyond to ensure I understood the process of setting up a residual file.

Pros

User friendly- easy to manage. Ability to import daily feed from different Processors.

Cons

We would like to have the profitability broken down by Card Type (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) separately so we can see the profit by card type. No eta on the availability of this.

Support

Keeping track of all our clients, paying residuals to our agents...this program has greatly increased our efficiency

Pros

I do want to tell you how helpful [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been. He is a treasure! Helping me with my craziness he deserves a medal of valor. Onward we march with IRIS.

Cons

Overall look of site is more challenging to change.

IRIS CRM is a great and valuable business tool

Positive and exciting.

Pros

While IRIS has many valuable functions and features, the most important thing to me is the support I receive when I have questions about those features. I have had nothing but pleasant service from their support personnel and their knowledgebase is clear and extensive.

Cons

I haven't come across anything especially unlikable regarding IRIS's features and functionality. I think that there are some challenges when it comes to the consistency in reporting data fields between different processors, but I understand how that is to be expected.

Good features

Very helpful with regards to quickly accessing lots of diffrent stats for the monitored devices

Pros

I like the way you can group certain devices and are allowed to monitor many diffrent features of the devices.

Cons

If you do not apply for a faster polling rate, then your stats could be skewed by a longer average polling rate

SO USER FRIENDLY

Pros

I love the product and the GREAT service i get from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team! They are extremely responsive and supportive !

Cons

I would love to be able to pull multiple reps help desk tickets on one report like i can multiple ticket types etc

Critical solution for merchant services

Pros

Helpful prompt support, constant release of new enhancements, responsive product team. IRIS CRM is critical to our business, and they make merchant boarding, reporting, and residuals across multiple processing platforms easy.

Cons

Would like to see some enhancements to the sales pipeline management features that are specific to our business model

Residual Reporting

Pros

Ease of use - residual support is top notch.

Cons

A little pricey but the convenience of having everything in one place makes it easier.