JobNimbus Reviews

The Most Flexible & Easiest to Use Home Services Software

JobNimbus

Pros

The thing I like most about JobNimbus is that its user friendly very easy to navigate.

Cons

The thing I like least about jobNimbus is when you email out of a job to a customer and the customer replies to that email its liable to go to anyone else assigned to the job

Amazing Customer Relations Management Tool

Great and easy.

Pros

It's a one stop shop. I don't need to go anywhere else to look for documents. It's all available at the tip of my fingers.

Cons

It's not so user friendly over the app. You can not see the different contact boards either.

So glad it's been a one-stop shop for you. We certainly aim to make it the hub for taking control of your business and boosting its growth. We're working on improvements to the app that should make things much easier for you. Stay tuned!

I am glad we were able to link with our other programs made a seamless transition for business

overall works good for vendor and customer relations keeps us in the know

Pros

I like being able to customize functions and menus and get creative with reminder emails and templates I love using this software

Cons

some difficulties if you are not tech-savvy, not great for mobile apps

Thank you for your review Thomas!

Support help

Pros

Job Nimbus streamlines our company when our salesmen are out in the field and needing information for a client on the phone

Cons

It lags at times, however that isn't something most programs don't suffer from. Especially when out in the field

Thank you, Charity! We're glad it helps you keep in touch with your salesmen and crews. We're working on some major performance improvements for both the web and mobile apps that are already starting to show fruit. Stay tuned!

Love the concept

Pros

Open API. This system helps so much. We're still building out the workflow to automate most of the repetitive work. It has been a painful process but the support has gone above and beyond. This system is made for home services based companies, I have a consulting business that hired subcontractors so this works for us, really well! We had to get creative with how we do certain pieces and still are working through it but loooooove everything so far!

Cons

I do have cons but they are working on this pieces, I believe. The system itself seems a little outdated, it's just super simple and nothing fancy which is good and bad. It doesn't function like a typical CRM, it's focus is sales and production so be sure you understand that completely before jumping in.

Solex

Overall, I think it has really helped with work flow. We aren't a very big company but we don't see each other everyday and don't always have time to go over each project so it is helpful that we can update it here and everyone else can see our progress.

Pros

I like that we can see the pipeline of our projects and customers. Change the status as we go, update the project info. We were slightly concerned before about the status types. The original ones didn't really relate to our company but then we discovered that we could customize them which made things a lot easier and cohesive.

Cons

So far, no cons.

Thank you so much, Lindsey! Glad that you could customize the system to make sense for you. As always, please let us know if there's anything else we can do to make things awesome for you!

Great product, not specifically great for me

Great product. It seemed to be more user friendly than acculynx but just didn’t have enough available products to compete with acculynx for my business.

Pros

They make this so functional for construction related companies. It is so easy to use. They also have a lot of different products/programs that the crews can use.

Cons

There were better softwares out there specific to roofing. The other softwares offered reporting, easier programs for sending information to customers and at the time, better customer service.

Hey Addisen! Thanks for your review and your feedback. We're glad that you were able to find our product functional and easy to use, that's certainly a focus of ours. If you ever do need any additional help or would like to give us a second look, we'll do what we can to help make your work easier, more efficient, and more profitable. Thanks!

Job Nimbus is the best!

Pros

This software is great because it allows me to stay connected to my team with ease. All the apps are easy to use and keep my team organized and informed with every job and task.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. Very satisfied customer.

Thank you, David!

Nimbus #1

Good experience

Pros

Ease of use and very functional. Also the team likes it

Cons

There really isn't anything that stands out

So glad your team has enjoyed working with JobNimbus, Randy! We promise to continue striving to build a great experience for you and your team to work in each day!

App Do NOT Work

I would have probably overcome all of the other obstacles and looked past the fact that there are too many issues with customizations and functionality, but if the app doesn't work then JOB NIMBUS DOES NOT WORK!!!

Pros

It's built to accommodate roofers from Sales to Production to Collecting. There is nothing else that I like about this...

Cons

Not customizable. You can vote on something that might somewhat become kind of customizable whenever they decide to make it happen, but its just a bunch of software programmers that think they know all of the aspects of the roofing industry, but they actually know nothing. It is overcomplicated and under thought. THE APP DOESN'T EVEN WORK! I tried to snap a picture through the app to pull it up on the desktop and they told me I needed to use the old version of the app for some things and the new version for others. So, basically without a working app, roofing sales reps can't use it. (How am I to expect them to figure out what aspects of which app work or don't work. It's inefficient!!!) If they can't use it, then they won't use it. Then it's just a big waste of money!

Easy and effective

Pros

The documentation is very nice to have. Everything is kept organized and secure.

Cons

Emailing contacts has no drop down box. When I click add others instead of just who is on the file, I have to type in each persons email in my organization.

Technology/ISP

Over all we enjoy this program and the partnership with Quick-books. Makes things more seamless.

Pros

Good for tracking and accountability when working with multiple teams/departments

Cons

Difficult to tailor to the ISP industry and utilizing this to create residual quotes separate from the estimates.

Thanks Vern! We're happy we've been able to serve you and hope to bring more features that will help you guys in your respective work.

Great Product

Pros

Great for tasking and follow up and delegating to other team members

Cons

Hard to customize, and reach customer support via email Would be better if they would respond via phone for quick questions as opposed to referring you to a movie

Thanks, Andi! I'm sorry you've had a hard time customizing the system. Improving customization and onboarding is a focus of ours right now and we are committed to improving this substantially. As well, we've made several big improvements in our support department to empower them to be more available for you. Their number is 855-964-6287 and if they don't answer immediately then please leave a message and they will call you back most times within 30 minutes during business hours. If you're still having troubles contacting them, please email me at brad.hodson@JobNimbus.com and I'll make sure you get taken care of properly.

Job nimbus

Always helpful customer service just could help us with all we needed

Pros

Ability to manage our customers in one place and the customer service members were always available and quick to respond to issues

Cons

Unable to integrate with other systems we were using such as QuickBooks or eagleview Also did not have a job flow to manage what type of customer we had (lead, paid, etc) (We switched to a different CRM about 10 months ago so perhaps it has improved since then

Hey Becky! Could you help me understand more about how you weren't able to integrate your QuickBooks and EagleView setups with JobNimbus? Was something not set up right in our built-in integrations? I'd also love to hear more about the job flow you were hoping for, because we usually do a pretty good job handling most any job flows that get thrown at us. Please reply back when you get a chance!

Overall experience is very smooth and my productivity has improved.

Pros

The ability to navigate between projects and upload documents with ease.

Cons

It would be nice if there was an option to block out entire days or weeks on the calendar rather than having to create events called “unavailable”

Thank you! If you haven't already done so, please vote on your idea for improving the calendar here: jobnimbus.uservoice.com

VERY HAPPY!!!!

Very happy. Best customer resource software I have ever used.

Pros

The software has minimized duplication of efforts and improved communication and documentation.

Cons

The app on the phone needs a little work. It worked great in the beginning but lately it has been freezing.

Thanks, Jared! Our dev team is working hard on the mobile app to get it back to ? so be watching for updates as those come!

Couldn’t do my job without it

Pros

It makes it easy to keep up with my multiple contacts and sales. Makes networking a breeze!

Cons

Everything seems good to me! Some of the editing seems to be a bit slow at times.

Thanks, Chris! If you do notice some lag while editing or working in the system, please let us know exactly where and what you were doing at support@JobNimbus.com so we can investigate and get the app up to speed again!

Easy to Learn, Easy to Use

Pros

I love how easy the system is to learn and to use. It only took me a day to learn almost all of the ins and outs of the software (at least the parts I use on a daily basis) and now I train others to use JobNimbus and they catch on as quickly as I did.

Cons

I don't think there is anything in particular that I don't like about the software.

Thanks so much, Kyle!

JobNimbus Review

I have no problems

Pros

I like the easiness of the software. It's not complicated.

Cons

Can't delete a document if uploaded under the wrong name.

Thank you for your review! For deleting documents, this is dependent on your permissions. As long as you have the right permissions, you should be able to delete any document, or edit them to have a different name. For help on this, please contact support@JobNimbus.com.

Must Have for Head of Sales or any business owner

Pros

Can't live without this software. It's my central repository of all my revenue producing data. I'd be spinning in circles without it.

Cons

Everything is good- I don't have any compliants

Thank you so much, Sean! We're so glad to be a part of your success. If you do ever think of anything we can do to make things even better for you, please let us know at jobnimbus.uservoice.com!

Good system to use to track updates to jobs.

We find it extremely quick to update everyone on jobs & customer requests.

Pros

Ability to update from any platform (PC/MAC/Mobile)

Cons

Can be difficult to upload multiple photos from mobile to the website.

Jobnimbus — A CRM to consider

Addresses the majority of my CRM needs —

Pros

Ease of use — multitude of options for tracking & analyzing one’s customer base —

Cons

Occasional glitches in entering pertinent information —

Most intuitive CRM in the game

Love it.

Pros

the adaptability. we are in the SWFL market, toughest in the country, and we have adapted our nimbus to work flawlessly.

Cons

there are no drawbacks that I can see. it performs the way we need it to, to do over $100m in business a year

Thanks, Eddie! That means a lot to us and we're so happy we can help you on your road to crush $100M this year!

A reliable software.

Pros

It is very easy to work with. Allows us to communicate with all of our employees.

Cons

The mobile app has issues. There is limitations on what you can do.

Honest Review

Pros

I like the simplicity, everything is laid out very simply and easily. It is easy to customize boards and easy to sync calendars.

Cons

While the simple nature is convenient and easy, it is also limiting. For example, I'd like to run a solid report showing all of the profiles in the status of "Install Complete."