JobNimbus Logo

Be more professional, profitable, efficient, and organized.

JobNimbus Reviews - Page 3

Angel R.

Simple, Affordable and Easy

I don’t feel the need to look for other systems. This one has all I need and I can easily look past some quirks

Pros

Simple to set up Quick Always improving Easy to navigate Easy to teach others

Cons

Need easier integration with Quick Books Sending emails is not user friendly Reports could be easier to set up and use Some naming of sections are not intuitive

jv

jason v.

Construction, 1-10 employees

How did I get by without Job Nimbus?

Being able to track the progress of a project from the first phone call to the end of the project in one place has been a boon to our business. I honestly don't know how our company managed to operate for 8 years without this software.

Pros

The software puts your entire customer and job log in one place. The interface is intuitive and works very well once you get it tailored to your business. This is a product that you get out what you put in. I like that you can use the web interface or access Job Nimbus through an app, although the web based interface is faster and more detailed. While this is the first CRM software my business has used, I don't see any need to switch to another. Job Nimbus works!

Cons

There is a pretty significant learning curve to get the program up and running for your particular business. While all of the necessary pieces are there, you have to arrange them to suit your needs. This was quite time consuming at first and took many trial runs to get things dialed in. Well worth the effort in the end, but quite an effort it was.

Thanks, Jason! We're so glad you've found a home with JobNimbus, and I hope you know we'll keep building value into your business as time goes by with new features, updates, improvements, and best practices. We're also working on improving that learning curve, so hopefully in the future you'll have a easier time making changes to your workflows and customizations!

JA

JIm A.

Great job tracking functions

Prior to using any sort of job management software, we created proposals in word and invoices in excel. This made for double data entry, clerical errors, and invoices going unpaid due to inability to easily track progress.

Pros

The ability to quickly and easily create, modify, send, and track estimates and invoices. There are a TON of other functions that our office does not make the best use of, but it's nice to know they are there if we decided to change our procedures.

Cons

I'd like the ability to further customize the estimates and invoices general templates. The way the items lay out on the page isn't always ideal. Also being able to change font, bold or underline within an item description would be great.

JB

Jenna B.

Construction, 1-10 employees

A great start to bringing software into your company

Great. Cost-effective. Easy to use. Great support. The questions I had were answered well and within a reasonable amount of time. Definitely worth a try for any small-mid sized remodeling company.

Pros

We looked at a lot of programs to help try to manage our customer projects. We were a strictly paper and word of mouth operation. Job Nimbus is allowing us to slowly change and monitor our practices. We've been able to secure a better sales pipline and keep better tabs on our accounts receivable and outstanding. It's hard to teach old dogs new tricks. Which is why I love that we can use what we need and ease into other areas. Not to mention it is far cheaper and the video instructions made it easier to set-up.

Cons

The mobile app is not my favorite. I would love if they just scraped it and started over. It works well but the design, in my opinion, is not as aesthetically and functionally attractive.

Thanks, Jenna! For the mobile app, you'll be pleasantly surprised to know that we are very much already deep in the process of giving our mobile app a fresh coat of paint to standardize the UI across all pages and functionality, as well as doing performance updates, bug fixes, and increasing the general usability. Be on the lookout for updates to the mobile app coming your way soon!

JK

Josh K.

Jobnimbus review

Pros

Jobnimbus has been a great way for our company to keep track of our leads and follow the lead through every step of the process easily. We have eliminated much of our paperwork and have been able to streamline our work orders and tasks by using it. It is user friendly.

Cons

The app has problems with finding addresses when out in the field.

JD

John D.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Excellent CRM Company and More!!!

Jobnimbus has saved me a lot of time with homeowners when I am needing to sign a homeowner up.

Pros

Jobnimbus makes it extremely easy to add contacts, write estimates and convert them to invoices or work orders and then to email them to you customers.

Cons

I am unable to remove the price totals from the current system which makes the customer see a really large number when you are giving a good, better or best type estimate.

Thanks, John! We're glad JobNimbus is help you out! We have a "Good, Better, Best" system on our radar and want to build it as soon as we can. If you haven't already done so, please vote on this idea at jobnimbus.uservoice.com to help move it forward in our development queue. Thank you!

AL

Amanda L.

Construction, 11-50 employees

JobNimbus is a great program but

JobNimbus was GREAT! Just a little too pricey compared to another program that has everything they have.

Pros

JobNimbus had everything we were looking for in a CRM for our company to keep track of all of our customers and set tasks in each of their files so no one was forgotten. We liked especially how you can assign multiple employees to a single task in the file.

Cons

JobNimbus ended up being too much money for what was offered so we did end up implementing a different CRM for our company to use but we still maintain 1 log in so we don't lose all of our prior customer's information/project notes.

HD

Heather D.

JobNimbus Keeps Us Organized

It is amazing to go from the folder world to having all of the information electronic. We still keep folders but the need to keep them over time will diminish the more years that we use the Nimbus. Also with the Nimbus being able to be accessed from the jobsites if something is left at the office it is able to be retrieved.

Pros

I like that this software is easy to use. The app is good for looking up information on the go and uploading job photos as the salesman is on the job. The invoices and forms are very professional looking.

Cons

There are lots of places to do the same thing which can get confusing from time to time especially new users. I know it is not accounting software, but it would be nice to be able to send an invoice off of the Nimbus with payment options that would integrate with QuickBooks. The invoices generated from Nimbus are much nicer than those from QB, but because the ability to do that is not integrated we are forced to send online invoices from QB.

Hi Heather, We appreciate the review, thank you for your time.

DB

Dana B.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Tough to set up...then worth it

We had a few integration issues that took a long time to fix, but the customer support team seemed to hang in there with us until resolved.

Pros

Integrations are almost limitless - with suppliers, quickbooks, online calendars, etc

Cons

All those options require a LOT of decisions and time to set up

KB

Kate B.

Construction, 51-200 employees

JobNimbus--An app with heart and great potential

Pros

The best thing about JobNimbus is the staff behind it. The customer service is outstanding. They listen, have common sense and follow-through. They set reminders and get back to you even it it's a lengthy matter. Because of this, JobNimbus can't help but succeed. As far as the app goes, we love the way it syncs with our sales reps mobile phones in the field.

Cons

Our company does not take advantage of the capability of syncing with Quickbooks. Because of this, many automations that would be available because of the syncing are not. As a result, I have to do a lot of manual status updates. I've run into several bugs which staff has quickly addressed.

OA

Obada A.

Construction, 201-500 employees

it is equipped with everything I'll need to manage Our works

When it comes to monitoring the development of our clients' projects, we rely on JobNimbus. With Jobnimbus, we've had better and more productive communication among our team members. In order to keep our company afloat in any situation, it has given us the ability to operate remotely.

Pros

Using JobNimbus is a snap, and you'll be up and running in no time thanks to its flexibility and ease of customization. What I particularly like about JobNimbus is how simple it is to add tasks and contacts and how flexible the calendar is. You can see exactly what's going on with customers, and the timetable makes it easy to keep appointments and responsibilities on time.

Cons

My main concerns are that I would want to see greater customization options in some areas, as well as upgrades to the mobile app so that we can do more processes with it.

Hi Obada, Thank you for the feedback. We have been actively working on our iOS app and Android throughout the year. Our product team would love to hear your feedback if you can reach out. Thanks, JobNimbus

LG

Lisa G.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Wonderful program but a couple points of constructive criticism

Positive. It's one of the best systems I've used by design. It's simplistic by nature but offers multiple options on how to utilize the information as well as allowing all the information to be easily accessible to all employees .

Pros

It keep everything centrally located and easily accessible. It's syncing capabilities with QuickBooks and Gmail as well as the other programs that are pivotal to our company. It easily converts the information entered into different forms i.e. estimates, invoices, and it's design is user friendly.

Cons

My biggest concern and complaint about this program is the glitching. For example, it often has long load times whether it be looking up a contact, saving anything, converting estimates into invoices, etc. It will reuse invoice and estimate numbers and not tell you that it's a duplicate number until it's complete and you're trying to save it. It also won't allow you to enter multiple people with the same name, i.e. James Smith. These are a couple examples of things that I feel if addressed and corrected will enhance the program as well as strengthen the efficiency, and support the effectiveness of an already very useful and easily used system.

BS

Brad S.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Keep developing...needs improvement but great tool.

Great so far

Pros

Ease of use and ability to manage information is going to correct people in our organization

Cons

Tasks on a timeline/visibility for one assigning it.

mc

mark c.

Construction, 1-10 employees

A guy who needs everything to be simple

8-10 cant bitch too much

Pros

the integration of pictures & the way the initial estimate can "create" more documents that we use. the uniformity is great. I live the estimate process software... I'm always busy and i can prepare a quote very quickly

Cons

I absolutely hate how difficult it is to actually set the date and time for a lead appointment with the mobile app. It sucks.... the way you select the date and time is really a pain in the ass.. try it you'll see what I mean

JT

Jim T.

Nimbus

Tracking our customers better than pencil and paper.

Pros

Ease of use and easy to get team members trained on it

Cons

When sending estimates and invoices to customers the system does not allow the sending of a custom email message. One has to select from templates and for our remodeling business, these change daily. A work around that we use is; we send the estimate to our email, then we customize it to fit the situation then email if from there. We have learned that out customers do not recognize the jobnimbus email address and sometimes discard it. Quickbooks does an amazing job at allowing COMPLETE customization of an email when sending estimates or invoices.

AK

Alexis K.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Job Nimbus is very beneficial!

Everyone having access to online files negates a lot of unnecessary questions and gets everyone one the same page a lot faster then everyone having a different part of a very large paper file. Over all communication is easier and also open for all in Job Nimbus, it benefits us greatly when referencing different segments of our daily activities.

Pros

This platform is easy to learn, use, and incorporate into everyday functions of business. Helps keep an ever lasting digital file for customers and assists in communication amongst team members. Admins are able to edit features to fit our needs as a company and this helps us to optimize how we do business. All around I think Job Nimbus has a great over all design that has helped get away from paper files and has helped to increase communication between team members.

Cons

While Job Nimbus has taken steps recently in this direction, I don't like how jumbled the notes become in a log format its easy for things to get lost in the mix. Job Nimbus has categorized notes which can help to sift through to find the information you need.

PN

Patty N.

Job nimbus

Job nimbus has worked really well for our Roofing company. We are able to communicate better with our customers and employees.

Pros

How quickly we were able to transfer over, and the capabilities of the software. I like that we are able to put all forms/docs and pics into 1 job file in one location.

Cons

The sync with quickbooks does not really work.

SA

Stephanie A.

Review of Job Nimbus

Pros

-Ease of access/mobile options -Organization it provides my business -Amount/diversity of info I am able to upload, use, edit, and keep track of in the program

Cons

It could be a little more user friendly. I am young and grew up in a generation that relies on technology for everything so it was not difficult for me to navigate. However, the owner of the company I work for is older and has somewhat of a difficult time with technology so he hasn't been very easy teach how to use the program.

Thanks for your review, Stephanie! Our goal is to make JobNimbus the single best place for you to track and grow your business with ease, and we know we've got work ahead of us in order to accomplish that. Our dev team is already hard at work on updating the web and mobile apps to be easier to use and more performant, so be on the lookout for those updates coming soon! Something that would be really helpful to guide those efforts would be if you could give us specifics on where you've personally had issues with usability. If you haven't already, please post those thoughts to JobNimbus.uservoice.com so our dev team can see those and address them accordingly. Thank you for your support and we hope to serve you better each day!

JobNimbus Daily Use

Job NImbus keeps all of my files in one place which solves an efficiency issue. It allows multiple users to be able to access the files which stops the time taken to hunt down a file. It also helps us to create and monitor the completion of tasks and to keep jobs on track. It is our one stop file for all workorders and invoices.

Pros

Job Nimbus is a one-stop database for all of our clients. It allows us to place/file all documents in on online filing system. It also allows us to use the scheduling and tasks to keep projects on track so they can be completed in a timely manner. This helps to prevent items from falling through the cracks.

Cons

I am not a field/mobile user so much, but do hear that the upload feature of photos and documents from mobile/tablet devices can be problematic. Sometimes the files can upload fine, but then the next 3 files (all photos) cannot be read or upload as an unknown format.

Thank you for your review! Our dev team is working to resolve the photo issues as we speak and have already released updates to improve the functionality and performance. Stay tuned for more, you're definitely going to start hearing great things about our app after those updates!

AF

Ahmed F.

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

The best tool for partnerships to perfectly organize invoices and customer records

JobNimbus has helped companies get rid of large amounts of paperwork and records that used to be tiring salespeople and accountants with sorting and keeping them. With JobNimbus we no longer need that, as all customer records, data and orders are kept in a safe place, in addition to that, preparing sales reports and tax records has become much easier.

Pros

The most part I love about JobNimbus is the ready-made templates that it provides, which gives you the ability to issue custom invoices in the name of the company and has the same format for all customers, and I also like how all data is stored in the system and how to extract reports and budgets with ease and in an organized manner. With JobNimbus, you will have an integrated system that contains all records and documents and eliminates the need to prepare and store many forms that are difficult to understand and find when needed.

Cons

Everything in JobNimbus is organized as required, there is nothing unwanted to mention, JobNimbus has an amazing interface, it is very easy to handle, and the company reps can handle it efficiently.

KK

Ken K.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Has some really great features but lacks in a few areas.

JobNimbus has lots of really cool features, fairly easy to operate and seems to be making constant improvements.

Pros

The My Tasks on the dash board is a must have! It brings all of your tasks and calendar appointments into an agenda list to be checked off at the end of the day or some time in the future. Nothing goes away until you check it off. I first learned how valuable this feature was the first time I started using it. I discovered an appointment a month before that I had completely overlooked. The customer already had her claim paid and was ready to have her roof replaced. Needless to say, she was not happy with us and had already had her roof replaced by another company. I cannot find an app or another CRM that has this feature. I'm actually paying for JobNimbus just for this feature along with another CRM that have other features that I need.

Cons

Having contacts and jobs in separate boards is too much. Jobs is a must for us as we have lots of repeat business from contractors and home owners. I can't imagine any company in this industry that doesn't need the jobs feature turned on. Entering a new contact and then creating a job for that contact is a tedious time consuming headache. I had to take a call because the ladies in the office were busy with other calls, as I tried to enter the info while on the phone with the customer, that's when I made the decision to go back to the program we had been using before. Entering the initial contact and job information needs to be easy enough while on the phone with the customer. Doesn't sync job expenses from Quickbooks online.

CT

Christina T.

Excellent Product and Customer service

It has helped become more organized. Also, it syncs with Quickbooks!

Pros

What we love about JobNimbus is that has helped streamline our customers and our projects. It captures all the information, estimates, invoices and payments easily. It's easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes the mobile app isn't as user friendly as the desktop version. It's not as easy to view.

SB

Steve B.

Renewables & Environment, 51-200 employees

Agile, Nimble, Effective and Smart

Pros

I can customize reports by a thousands criteria.It makes life easier when having to drill down and discover specific details about jobs without having to hunt for hours. It saves time and energy. I have a demanding job that it very time sensitive, so the time saving aspect of the software is very keen.

Cons

I can't track trends, or graph reports based on past dates, times, customes, zip codes, locations, details of job, time to completion, etc. Plus the user interface is rather drab.

AC

Adam C.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Get everyone on the same page from Sales to Operations, for each particular customer

The best business problem being solved on a daily basis by JN is Coordination. Many people have to touch every customer and it is rare that all Company people get to talk directly about the details of any given customer or project, but with a consistent way to consolidate all of the information, we as a Company are much more effective than we have been in the past.

Pros

Being a consistent storehouse of information for all aspects of a project from prospecting through estimating, through production through installation and closeout, JN does a great and easy job of collecting and organizing all. As with any software platform - the more you put in the more you get out. The most effective people in the organization utilize as much of the functionality of JN as possible - and it shows!

Cons

While I LOVE the fact that it translates from your laptop to your phone - sometimes when tracking an email in Outlook it makes me sign back in to JN often - a quirk I'm sure and ultimately better for security. Other than that I think the package is top notch.

Stephen Olawale j.

JOB TASK SCHEDULING,CLIENTS MANAGEMENT AND JOB TRACKING MADE EASY

life has being easy, the tension we get from tenant/client, that we should to their respond to their services failures has reduced, and get response from our team quickly.

Pros

My firm have being got a job to manage residential facilities and building services maintenance for clients and developers, we had a lot of job and calls from clients for over a year, with out a software, finally when we got a recommendation, we started with a trial version, the application was easy to learn through the help of videos, and the customer care response,tracking our jobs, technicians and client information and emergency needs on a mobile application software was a break through for my firm.

Cons

Learning how to use the software with just videos was difficult, it would have being easier, if the customers care line can be available to respond at every instant,training the technicians and advising our client to subscribe to this application was not easy, but they now enjoyed its, they get their problems solve on just with the application on their mobile devices.

Thanks, Stephen! We're working on improving our app education and onboarding, so new features should be easier for you to learn and get going. We appreciate your feedback!