JobNimbus Logo

Be more professional, profitable, efficient, and organized.

JobNimbus Reviews - Page 4

CK

Charla K.

Very User Friendly!

We have become very organized since implementing job nimbus. I can pull warranties of reports from years earlier now with ease. That makes it all worth it.

Pros

I love the ease and customization that it provides. It’s a very easy program to pick up, and training new employees is very easy.

Cons

While I enjoy the new features the updates bring, I also get irritated at the constant changes and almost daily updates that have to go in before using the program. I will find myself in a hurry to log on in the mornings from time to time, and have to wait due to an update.

Thanks, Charla! About those updates, the web update should occur instantly, you shouldn't have to wait for any updates to occur. They should be ready when you log in, and if we push an update while you're already logged in then a refresh on your browser is all you need. If you have to wait for any update, please contact support@jobnimbus.com immediately so they can see what the matter is and get you up and running.

PA

Paul A.

Great tool

It has been great the team is great and working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a blessing.

Pros

The ability to track everything and pull reports on everything. Tracking clients, AR, job source and where we are at with the job we are currently working on.

Cons

It was a little confusing to get set up but other than that I like the functionality of it. App needs a little work but that is expected with updates etc and nothing is perfect.

Thanks, Paul!

MK

Melinda K.

Job Nimbus brings staff together

Solving the issue of who is doing which tasks and when they are completed. Also having the client information readily accessible is great. Love the note section so everyone knows what is going on with a client or a job

Pros

Everyone knows their tasks when they need to. The software is very easy to use. Everything we need is in one place

Cons

I havn't really found anything yet. Some staff say it would be nice to have an estimating part and/or an invoicing part

Hi Melinda, we are so glad you are finding JobNimbus so helpful. Thank you for your review!

JP

Joe P.

Refreshing and uplifting

Smoother operation and the ability track maintain and review statuses within the company and help better train our salesman

Pros

I would have to say the most enjoyable part of using this software is the ability to track statuses with reports and of course have a smoother way to documenting and storing customer information

Cons

One of the things that bothers me the most is when looking in a specific job trying to read the notes other jobs that may or may not be related to that job will appear in those notes and I understand by checking and unchecking the related box is what changes that it's still isn't issue in my opinion also a way to integrate Xactimate estimating into it would be useful just my opinion

Joe, Thank you for your feedback, and we're so happy to hear about the features in JobNimbus that are working well for you and your team. We also love getting your insight on other points like the notes and the possibility of additional partnership opportunities. We really value insights like these and refer to them when scheduling our next steps and improvements. We appreciate having you in the JobNimbus family! - Emily

AS

Ashley S.

Job Nimbus

Pros

Our company uses this software all day everyday. We are able to manage jobs and stay connected with our customers and employees by using this system. We can work with other programs that intergrate into Job Nimbus allowing us to almost solely complete our jobs from beginning to end with this program. It does take training in order to fully understand all the functionality within Job Nimbus, but its capabilities and how it adds to our success as a company for outweighs the time and training to learn all the different functions within Job Nimbus.

Cons

There are a few things that would help our system work better as a company. As far as setting alerts within the contact information, or being able to add color coded labels in the contact info. But as a whole I would say we have no complaints about this software.

GS

Guy S.

Billing practices

Pros

Great program at a great price. Very user friendly. I have recommended this program to many associates, however, I will now give them a caveat on JobNimbus billing practice on continued billing after deactivating / deleting a team member.

Cons

Be cautious when deleting a team member. When you add a team member, you get billed automatically. However, when you delete a team member, you will continued to be billed for that deleted person. Job Nimbus makes you take an additional step of changing the amount of team members even though you deleted one. I feel this is a deceptive way of continuing receiving income. Also, when changing the amount of team members, next to the button of "Change Subscription", there is a warning "I no longer want the benefits of Job Nimbus" which implies that you are deleting the entire subscription and data base!

VE

Valerie E.

SATISFIED CUSTOMER

Its been very good. I rated all of my overall experiences with 5 stars.

Pros

I like that the software is simple enough for our in field team members are able to use it but also has the capability to contain so much information on the jobs. The fact that it coordinates with email and google calendar is a plus too!

Cons

That you can only see you own calendar from the app. When I'm out of the office sometimes I need to see where other people are or should be.

Thanks, Valerie! The mobile app is currently focused on the reps out in the field seeing their own calendar, but we're definitely exploring ways to help admins, office managers, and more to have a better mobile experience as well. Stay tuned!

GG

George G.

JobNimbus

My overall experience with JobNimbus has been good. It has been easy to use and adapt to as a new user.

Pros

I like that the software is easy to use. It's simple enough that you can easily navigate through the system. It's also flexible to allow you to set up jobs and use it as you see fit. You can also format the job add screen to include anything you feel you need for your business. The systems allows you to set up templates for estimates and invoicing. Also, I like that estimates can be converted to invoices without having to recreate the information.

Cons

I feel that the reporting aspect of JobNimbus is not the best. It is difficult to get what you need from the system. We often have to run multiple reports, dump them into excel, and then sort and merge to get the data we want. I wish the system allowed you to duplicate invoices and duplicate estimates and invoices to other jobs. That would be helpful. Creating templates in the system can also be cumbersome.

SH

Stan H.

Great Start and Getting Better

Pros

The ease of use of Jobnimbus made it an easy choice to move to. The layout makes sense therefore easy to navigate. Scheduling in JN is the best.

Cons

The lake of ability to truly customize the reporting or add fields specific to my needs. The box that has been created is good but does not always fit my needs. Too many workarounds to get what I need as far as sales numbers.

AG

Alicia G.

Operator Friendly

From day one: The initial demo video sold me and my boss instantly! From there our experience with our rep was another selling point. He was far more patient than he needed to be while walking us through this experience. I have grasped the functions and creating tools so quickly that I am able to start teaching my co-workers how to use JobNimbus. It is user friendly!!! We have been able to start implementing the software right away and plan to fully launch 4/1/2019! JobNimbus gave us the freedom to grow our in house production, easily.

Pros

You meant to ask me what I LOVE most about this software, right? 1. It is user friendly, not complicated at all to use. 2. The training videos are easy to follow, short and to the point. I did not feel that I sat through an entire video and came out learning nothing. 3. Customer service is fantastic! Every person I spoke with (Mostly our rep) was so helpful, and unbelievably patient while myself and co-workers asked a million questions. 4. Saves me from double/triple entering information. 5. Navigating the program is easy. 6. Creating specialty boxes was super easy.

Cons

1. Mapping the spreadsheet was not as easy as the video made it out to be. Especially if there is an error translating the information over, there wasn't a video to help with that. It was left to me to figure out what the error meant and what I needed to do to fix it. 2. Doesn't stop creating duplicates 3. Some of the standard, built in fields should be optional. We didn't some of them and now they are there taking up space in the contacts fields.

BB

Bonnie B.

Job Nimbus

Basically, we are satisfied with it. We have found it a bit cumbersome and when we've asked about things like being able to duplicate an appointment or insert a page break in a template, we get directed to a forum so we can pose our question and monitor responses, so we don't feel like anything is being done about the issues.

Pros

It is very reasonably priced. It is good for a small business. It is easy to customize the fields on the customer contact and the customer jobs.

Cons

We used google calendar for years. This software doesn't allow appointments to be duplicated. The reports are cumbersome. The templates are hard to use because there are no page break options yet.

DY

Dale Y.

Construction, 11-50 employees

JobNimbus does it all, make it work for your company

JobNmbus makes life easier for our company in so many ways. Processes are smooth, communication is documented, files are organized and easy for preparation. JobNimbus is a no-brainer!

Pros

We've adapted JobNimbus to our process and meet our needs. The functionality makes everything more efficient and I can't count how many hours are saved every week because of this platform. They also listen to their customers and keep improving, thanks JobNimbus!

Cons

My biggest gripe used to be the mobile platform, but it has been improved. Limitations on the mobile are the biggest challenge with JobNimbus.

Thanks, Dale! We have indeed been working hard on the mobile app and the latest versions are so much better than previous ones! If you aren't on the very latest version, please be sure to update on the App Store or Google Play Store. If you do continue to run into issues on the mobile app or if you're needing something more from it, please send those needs to support@JobNimbus.com and we'll see what we can do to help!

AS

Alyce S.

Renewables & Environment, 11-50 employees

Great product

See above note. Once again in extremely satisfied with this software.

Pros

Helps with communicating to team members and them to me about any action taken in any area. We use this for status, sales, permitting, products and customer concerns.

Cons

Nothing. It's perfect. All the aspects of the needs we now have, have been met 100x over. All in All we have only scratched the surface of what software cando.

Thank you so much, Alyce! So happy we've been able to help you guys out!

HC

Hugo C.

Construction, 501-1,000 employees

Honest Review

jobnimbus allows me and all my fellow co-workers to establish, explain and figure out our daily business we have I love it

Pros

the over all ease with user interface is amazing

Cons

I feel like the website should just have more features to it as far as the menu is very small, I feel like we as users should have more options to use

SA

Sheralyn A.

Good program!

I have been with my company, and using Job Nimbus, for over three years and I haven't had any problems with the program. It's easy to use and self explanatory.

Pros

I like that this program is easy to work with. It allows sufficient typing space for notes to help describe what the customers concerns are.

Cons

Sometimes the salesmen complain that they cannot access Job Nimbus from their phones. Then they have to call into the office to get appointment information, to set an appointment, or to change an appointment.

Thanks, Sheralyn! Our team has been working super hard to fix issues on the mobile app and we have new versions out now for both iOS and Android that should make it so they can always access their info. Please have your team make sure they have the most up-to-date version installed and let us know if they have any other issues at support@jobnimbus.com

SS

Scott S.

Love the Nimbus!

I love it. I use it everyday to keep track of where my company is in sales, where leads are in the process and where jobs are in production

Pros

Ease of use! Doesn’t take a super skilled computer programmer to operate

Cons

Wish there was a service option for when homeowners call for something on the project you completed that is covered under warranty.

JB

Josefina B.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Scheduling and maintaining job information

We love jobnimbus. We've even tried other set ups to work with the guys in the field and this is still the easiest and most user friendly.

Pros

the easiness of scheduling and adding notes and tasks to the guys in the field. Having all the information available in one place for the job/customer makes everybody's life so much easier.

Cons

no way to divide a job to two people. sometimes their support team takes a long time to respond to issues.

Thanks Josefina! Sorry our support team has taken too long to respond to your issues. They're actually going through some big changes now that should help get much faster and more helpful responses. In the meantime, I'd love to talk through the idea of dividing a job between two people with you to understand it better. If you could, please send this idea to brad.hodson@jobnimbus.com so we can discuss it. Thank you!

lp

leo p.

Construction, 1-10 employees

A Construction Professional’s Best Friend”

I have valued the helpful customer service offered by JobNimbus, which helps with queries and problems.

Pros

Users can access the platform while on the go thanks to JobNimbus' mobile app.

Cons

Several users have had trouble personalizing the software and having it sync with other programs.

Thanks for sharing your experience, Leo! So glad we've been able to help you out. I'll pass your comments about personalization and integrations to our team.

TW

Terrence W.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Best software for our construction needs!

JOb Nimbus has helped a lot with customer interactions. Also it has help us because we have logs of all communication with customers and pictures for before and after. Everything being in one system makes tracking something faster. If any issues come with customers its an extra insurance having Job NImbus.

Pros

I most like the fact that it has everything needed for our business. From the time we get a lead to the time its all completed and paid for. We only need this one software.

Cons

Sometimes it seems to run a little bit slow when we are adding a lot of new thing into the system. Other then that nothing.

Thanks, Terrence! Our team is working to improve performance, so hopefully things keep going as fast as you guys!

dB

dawn B.

Keeping the Disorganized Organized

I Love it. I couldn't live without it in my life. The staff is great. They sent out surveys and followed up on them and took our advice and did software updates. Some of my suggestions made the cut.

Pros

Keeping all info for each of my customers in one place. Just upload and go. I never have to worry about losing or my kids destroying the paper files. I can communicate with other people that are not in my office on files when needed. I don't have to remember every detail about every customer. I just put the notes on the file..

Cons

It functions differently with android and there is still some fixes they can do to help organize things for our company.

Thanks, Dawn! We're working daily to make JobNimbus a better tool for you, so hopefully we can cover any and all holes in your process soon!

BB

Brandon B.

Great CRM

We needed a CRM that would could get our team on , be easy to use, integrated with our photo app we use, and be at a good price. Job Nimbus does all that for our roofing company.

Pros

Easy to use, cost effective, integrates with other apps we use for our Roofing company!

Cons

The app needs improvement. Seems like it has gotten better. Would still like to see it be more user friendly and faster uploading/downloading.

EN

Ethan N.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Love JobNibmbus but could get better!

Scheduling is the my least favorite function on JobNimbus is scheduling the automation. I love using nimbus because it's good to us and very easy to use.

Pros

I love how user friendly the programming is. I like how easy it is to track proejcts and communicate with others on this system. Very easy to train others and I like how 95% of the features this software has to offer.

Cons

Scheduling and automation are my least favorite aspects. We had to data transfer everything once because of a merger. We had to transfer manually because jobnimbus doesn't allow automatic transfers. This threw off all our tasks and automation and scheduling. It is messy so we have to do everything manually. It could be easier.

RS

Richie S.

JobNimbus

Good product, the automation features work well. Good experience overall.

Pros

Can be customized to specific needs for our business.

Cons

The way to preview templates when building them. The template options are not fully customizable

CP

Christopher P.

Owner/ Operator

We love it and couldn't imagine operating with out it. We have never been more organized.

Pros

Its ability to be customized to our needs.

Cons

Its a little slow on the smart phone at times and does not have as much capability as the desktop.

TG

Tamarra G.

Good organizational software

Thus far, we have not had too many issues using jobnimbus. There are several features that would save us time and money, if jobnimbus also performed them. Overall though, I am satisfied.

Pros

The thing I like most about jobnimbus is the ease of setting up and navigating through the system.

Cons

We are not able to run marking campaigns through jobnimbus, and that is one of the things we have to pay additional fees for software to do.

Thanks Tamarra! We're glad JobNimbus has been easy for you. Currently, our many integrations are a great way to streamline your workflow without adding additional cost to JobNimbus itself, but we are always looking to add value for our customers and will be sure to take your feedback with us as we examine the best ways to do that. Please let us know anything else we could improve upon by going here: JobNimbus.uservoice.com.