JobNimbus Logo

Be more professional, profitable, efficient, and organized.

JobNimbus Reviews - Page 6

AC

Annie C.

JobNimbus Software

As the Software has been put together and I understand all features. I love using it. I can keep track of all jobs we have and to which salesman they belong to. Plus track the process of each one... and when they are finished they are archived. I also love that I can tag someone if I need help specifically with someone on a certain job.

Pros

all of my work team can look to see the progress of each job as it progresses

Cons

Putting the software together and getting everyone on our team to understand it.

Thanks, Annie!

Construction, 11-50 employees

Innumerable Options to Build a CRM that works for YOU!

I appreciate how hard they strive to push for new integrations, like payment-processing software, and photo-taking software. At the rate they're pushing for new partners, it won't be long before they're a legitimate one-stop-shop as far as CRMs go.

Pros

I can change, re-order, rename and add details, options, and choices that allow me to make this CRM exactly what our company needs it to be. They also continue to strive to create new integrations, pushing the software's value forward all the time.

Cons

One the (rare) occasion there is an issue, it's really hard to get in touch with customer service, and receive a timely response.

Thanks so much for taking the time to review JobNimbus. We definitely want to be your one-stop CRM, and appreciate your feedback. As you mentioned, we're always trying to push the software further, so your insight really helps with that. We're so sorry to hear that you didn't get a timely response. We've passed this on to our Support team and we'll continue evaluating our processes to minimize those inconveniences. We know how valuable your time is!

GF

Gordon F.

Construction, 1-10 employees

CRM software that's easy to implement and use!

Pros

Very easy to set up and customize. It takes a bit of a learning curve to discover what you want to do, but the software is easy to adjust to your company's needs. Customized templates, emails, products, work flows, reports...I really can't say enough about the simplicity of getting off the ground and running. I've implemented SAP at a major company, taking 6 months and untold man-hours, and this is far better and more useful managing your customer interactions. The iPhone and iPad apps are both splendid to work with as well, allowing your sales team to update while on the road. I looked at some of the competition, JobNimbus was my selection after careful research.

Cons

It took me a while to understand the benefits of entering in information in Jobs, that might be a good onboarding topic for new users.

Hi Gordon, Thank you so much for your review and feedback! Here's to your continued success with JobNimbus!

JK

Julie K.

Amazing Product

I am very pleased with Jobnimbus. I love the easy layout they have. The customer service is EXCELLENT. Always gets back with you in a timely manner.

Pros

This software is very easy to use. How you can change things to adapt to your needs for the company. I recommend this software. I know there are many things I am not even utilizing to the fullest potential.

Cons

When an update is given, we don't get notification of what the update is, what changes you have made. It's only when your working in the program will you notice them.

Thanks, Julie! For those updates, the vast majority of those you see pop up while in the web app are small bug fixes or performance enhancements, nothing major. For all major releases, new features, and big updates, we will let you know about those both in the app and on our blog at jobnimbus.com/blog/category/updates Enjoy!

JR

Jeff R.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND VERY INCONSISTENT

Its not the cost of the CRM that is the problem it is the money they cost my sales team when they shut down for the weekend without notice or accountability.

Pros

It is fairly easy to navigate, when it works, once you have customized it for your needs.

Cons

They must do some type of maintnence monthly because all of the syncing functions fail to work one weekend a month. They do not tell you when its going to be and play stupid when you enquire about it. When you try to call for support they want you to fill out some ridiculous ticket just so they can tell you a couple days later they don't now what happened. I was paying them a decent amount of money each month just to be lied to. This cripples our sales staff and was forced to get a CRM that actually works consistently. If you are trying to save a few bucks and don't car about customer service, honesty or any type of functioning consistency they may be for you, otherwise better options are out there.

AB

Austin B.

Jobnimbus

They have a very nice CRM

Pros

Great way to input and store client information

Cons

Integrations are spotty at best. Does not do accounting how we wouldve liked

PA

Patricia A.

Job Nimbus Increased Our Productivity

Every employee is able to review all jobs. Those of us in the office are able to answer any question from customers. We're dealing with high dollar roofing jobs & it's all manageable with JN. We've not increased our office staff but have increased our sales force.

Pros

We are able to communicate with our customers, insurance adjusters & employees with ease.

Cons

I'd like to see more automation. If an invoice closes the job status auto updates.

Thanks, Patricia! We just launched Time-Based Automations that allow for a plethora of new options for you to choose from, though I'm not sure if invoice status is a trigger option yet, that would be something our support team could help you figure out (support@jobnimbus.com).

PR

Paula R.

Awesome Software

Pros

Very user friendly. Great way to compile all jobs and track their status, as well as keeping all documents in one place.

Cons

Nothing. We have been very please with the software with day one. There are still some things we would like to learn though.

Thank you, Paula! We're so glad JobNimbus helps you easily keep everything in one place and stay on top of what's going on in your business. We would love to help you learn more! One awesome resource coming up is the 2nd Annual JobNimbus Solution Summit in Orlando Florida this October! We'll have hands-on training, specialized classes, and personalized help available for two full days. Tickets are going on sale soon, and we would love to see you there! We also have amazing training & support staff on board who can help, so please reach out to support@JobNimbus.com with what you would like to learn and we'll get you taken care of!

JL

Jessica L.

Job Nimbus Review

It is very useful to have all of our customer data in one place, with the ability to create invoices, estimates, work orders, etc. out of this software. I also feel like the Reports option is something that we utilize a lot. There are a whole lot of areas that this software can make things a lot easier when you are in any industry that handles customers.

Pros

I feel like this software has a lot of potential to be used in a variety of ways, in a variety of industries. There are more features than imaginable and there is a lot of support to figure out how to utilize it, by way of instructional videos and help.

Cons

Some of the features are a little harder to figure out and I feel like some of the template options and form related features are a bit challenging. I am also not a big fan of the mobile app that is available.

WC

William C.

Good, but not great

Overall this platform did what it said it would and did help us move our business from analog to digital. However, it just wasn’t robust enough for us in the end. We moved to Acculynx.

Pros

Pricing/proposal templates were easy to use and easy to customize. Loved the mobile app, especially a big fan of the called ID feature. Robust, useful sales tracking report system.

Cons

At the end of the day, JobNimbus just didn’t have enough features to justify the continued expense. The other nail in the coffin for us was the lack of useful in a Gratian with our accounting software.

Thank you for the review William!

KC

Krista C.

Jobnimbus Database

I wish creating reports were easier I wish viewing info on phone was as easy as viewing on computer

Pros

You can customize it to your company Create estimates Create pricing Send emails Categorize attachments within a customer

Cons

You can’t view everything on iPhone or iPad As you can on a computer or lab top

Thanks Krista! Glad we've been able to help with estimates, emails, and more! For the mobile app, it was originally built with the sales reps out in the field in mind, so it wasn't designed for office personnel to have full access, but our team is aware of the demand for this and is working towards making updates to the app that should be very helpful for you! Stay tuned!

ML

Mary L.

Organizing workflow

Pros

I like how much easier it is to stay on top workflows with the automations; notifications, customer emails, create tasks, automated status change, etc.

Cons

Our Accounts Receivables don't match with QB, the Credit Memos show differently.

Thank you for your review and suggestions!

MR

Mark R.

Great entry level program

This program was great when were were starting out as a new company and was helpful in tracking progress. We have since moved onto a more versatile platform.

Pros

The features and tracking of projects in JobNimbus is great. You can see what all your team members are doing and really track the jobs in real time.

Cons

We take a lot of photos for our projects. The issue we found was JobNimbus limits the amount of photos we can store in a job. It eliminated 2000 pictures that we had uploaded. Customer Support said that they had no way of correcting that. As a result we have found another platform that works best for us.

CL

Cathy L.

Making my Job easier

Pros

Easily connects to Quick Books,Converts Estimates to Invoice quickly

Cons

The pictures we attach to estimate or Invoice are very small. Might be something i need to fix on my end.

Thanks Cathy! For the pictures on estimates and invoices, those are mostly meant to be thumbnails so they don't make your estimates and invoices too big, but we have some ideas that might be able to make this work better for what you need! One of those ideas is our new integration with Leap. They have an awesome tool to create sales materials in the field and those sync with JobNimbus. You can learn more about Leap and how to get started here: https://www.jobnimbus.com/blog/2019/04/12/leap-integration/

TL

Tamara L.

Great App

I have tried multiple different apps to do what Jobnimbus does. Once I tried Jobnimbus I stopped looking!

Pros

I love that the data isn't going onto my server taking up space and bogging down my computer/server. Easy job flows, user friendly! If you are a busy company looking to keep everything in one place, you need this app.

Cons

Occasionally we have login issues however Jobnimbus always jumps right on it and gets things fixed.

Thank you, Tamara! We're so glad JobNimbus has been able to meet your needs. We hope you always get the productivity-crushing experience, and I know our dev team is working constantly on making sure access to your data is just as good or even better than if you were hosting it on your own server or computer. We'll keep working to keep you guys up and running, but we appreciate your business and kind words!

OG

Ociel G.

Building Materials, 11-50 employees

Great app.

Really need app I love it it helps a lot when you are on the road most of the time.

Pros

What I like about this program is that I usually travel a lot and i can check the details and pictures of my clients all over the US

Cons

When I take pictures from my phone to upload them the quality of the pictures are not as good as they should be. But it could be my phone I have a Galaxy 8

AF

Aj F.

Great CRM

Great, learned how to navigate it pretty quickly. Still would love more training. But overall a great platform.

Pros

Dashboard navigation is amazing. I love being able to type in a customers/ lead's name, or the city and it starts pulling up our contacts fast.

Cons

There are higher level automation things that we could use for our sales team that could have been more beneficial. And being able to have a specific city or date range for customer search would have been really nice. I have used other CRM's where you can build out the search very specifically, and that allows a report of leads or a report of our customer contacts based on a lot of things, such as zip code, time frame, age, and type of customer they are. I wish this was Salesforce, but for the construction industry, or contractors industry. That would seal the deal for me.

Thanks AJ! Have you tried using our Reports tool to pull those things you mentioned? We have filters for zip code, dates (creation, last updated, latest status change, etc), days in status, type of customer, and many many others. It sounds like our Reports can give you everything you need. You can learn about how to use those here: https://support.jobnimbus.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002645866-REPORTS If you need help, please contact support@jobnimbus.com and we'll be sure to point you in the right direction to get the lists you want!

jn

josh n.

organization

we've been able to double our volume of business at the same time were much more organized and profitable on each job.

Pros

the ability to know your profit margins and staying organized

Cons

the mobile version app not having the ability to access certain things that you can on the desktop version

Hi Josh, Thank you for your review! We are so glad you were able to double your volume with JobNimbus. We are continually working on our mobile app as well so thank you for your feedback!

CS

Chris S.

Outstanding CRM!!

Pros

Ease of use, able to use multiple locations, system is rarely down

Cons

Would like to have customer log in to track progress

Thank you, Chris! We work hard to make sure you've got JobNimbus anywhere at any time. For customer logins, be sure to try our Share feature that lets your customers (or subs) access job info, attachments, photos, notes, and more. You can learn more about that feature here: https://www.jobnimbus.com/blog/2013/11/22/how-to-share-a-job-from-jobnimbus/ We're looking into ways to make this share functionality even better, including ideas for consolidating several jobs into one portal for a single customer that you're doing multiple items with. Stay tuned!

EW

Eric W.

Finally The right Softward

Overall we are very satisfied with everything. The support response is pretty good. On boarding support was good and continued education is good as well.

Pros

This software is easily customization to implement and organize job flow, customer information and company communications. This software has checked all the right boxes. Finally a CRM management tool that fit our needs.

Cons

There are a few hiccups in regards to Quickbooks syncing and integration, needs to be improved upon.

Thanks Eric! We're honored that JobNimbus is the right tool for you. I'm glad our support team has been helpful, and I'm sure they'd gladly help with the QuickBooks issues you've been having (if you haven't already reached out) and we'll always keep working to improve this connection and every other part of the software for you!

JC

Joseph C.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Simple yet super effective application

Overall we love the app. It is simple to use and a great place to store all our projects information

Pros

Shared platform for our company where we have access to customer/ leads files. Workflow chart Phone and email notes stored

Cons

Once you archive a folder, it is not easy to retrieve it if you ever need it again The phone app keeps asking for user name and password and no way to save info and bypass this

Thanks Joseph! If you haven't already, please reach out to our support team at support@JobNimbus.com on that logout issue on mobile. They should be able to troubleshoot and get it to keep your session open between uses.

BI

Brandi I.

Great System!!!

As i stated before, ordering is a breeze. I also love that it tracks phone calls and records texts and emails with customers.

Pros

I like that it improves efficiency and communication throughout all departments. Ordering is a breeze, and so are making schedule changes. We love the integration with Beacon, that has been a huge help.

Cons

Small things... we would like to be able to pick our subcontractor colors, see a few more things from the calendar view, as well as some other things. All in all, JN is fantastic. Just minor growing changes!

Thanks, Brandi! So glad we've been able to help you guys out! If you haven't already done so, please submit your ideas to jobnimbus.uservoice.com so we can make sure we count your votes and we'll be able to notify you when those things become available!

TR

Tahsin R.

App is horrible

I’ll give 7 out of 10

Pros

The desktop version is awesome. Creating report is really easy. I can export is as excell which is a great plus. The interface is perfectly designed for roofing industry

Cons

The desktop version is awesome. I have issue using the app on my iPhone. If you click a number to call, after you hang up it leaves a not with the tone of call.

Thanks for your honest review, Tahsin! We're glad the web app has been able to serve you well and will continue to make that experience even better. As for the mobile side, our team is very aware of the app's shortcomings and is working super hard right now to fix those issues and bring the mobile experience up to par with the web one. We'll be updating the app as soon as those improvements are ready, so stay tuned for that coming soon!

PC

Patricia C.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Easy to Use

Making marketing decisions about who we are going to continue advertising with based on the reports.

Pros

I like the different colors you can assign to each person that goes on the calendar so it's really easy to see when so many people have assignments listed on the same day.

Cons

When I click on an assignment on the calendar to open it to look at the detail, I have to click twice. If I click once, a different assignment will open. I have made changes to the wrong assignment because of this.

Thanks Patricia! Have you talked to our support team about that calendar issue? We want to make sure we get that fixed so everything runs smoothly for you. If you haven't reached out to support, please send them an email at support@JobNimbus.com and we'll get you taken care of!

JA

Julia Ann R.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Great CRM

Great experience

Pros

Your able to call client right from the app as well as go to Waze to pull up driving directions. Upload all photos and paperwork into the CRM. Absolutely wonderful

Cons

On the calendar I wish to see clients phone numbers

Thanks Julia! We're glad JobNimbus has been a wonderful experience for you! For seeing client phone numbers on the calendar, you should be able to click on on event on the calendar and the phone number will appear in the Inspector on the right side of the screen. Give that a try and hopefully that helps streamline even further what you're already doing. Enjoy!