Join It Reviews - Page 2

Great Customer service

Pros

user friendly for internal use; customer service was responsive to issues

Cons

less user friendly for members. adid have some initial glitches not anticipated but it all got ironed out quickly

All in one!

It's just excellent!

Pros

It is simply an excellent administrative assistant that contains all the necessary components to help keep an organization afloat.

Cons

We still do not have the certainty of knowing if the connection between this system and our bank account is effective and without having details. We have yet to see how effective this system is to manage the accounting of our activities and the memberships of our participants.

Good Program

Great experience with the trial program and very responsive support!

Pros

Easy to set up and good,prompt help from support

Cons

Could not customoze profile field to include a unique hyperlink. That's very important to us.

Thank you for the kind words, Gil!

Great customer service & Great software

We offer monthly memberships at our car wash but before we didn't have full control because the company in charge was handling everything. Now we can control and monitor all members easily using this software.

Pros

Ease of use, great value of money, several features and integrity with other companies

Cons

The idea of the software is made to be general and not specific to one industry, so at one point you might be limited but my issues were solved in other creative ways

Thanks for the very kind words, Mahmoud!

Just started and already love it

We've been tracking our members in spreadsheets, notebooks, homemade access databases for years. Such a pain! We recently revamped our website and started using Eventbrite, which integrates with Join It. SUCH a difference in member management. The automation and renewal features are amazing! Certainly making my life easier.

Pros

Automation features and renewal reminders

Cons

Had to open a Stripe account instead oof using paypal

Thanks for the kind words, Kate! It's a pleasure working with you and the Brightside Up community! We look forward to supporting you!

Happy Newcomer

Pros

I really appreciate the accessibility of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] when I have questions. I'm new to this role and to working with systems like JoinIt and it's really been fun to figure it out, and to know that there's friendly help available when I need it!

Cons

I joined the organization after JoinIt was chosen so I don't have a lot of perspective on this but I'm enjoying the process of figuring it out.

Super helpful and friendly

Pros

So far this product has proved to be very efficient, the team behind the software, very accommodating and friendly, and fast to help when needed.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this software.

Glad we could help, Jos! :)

Great Tool to Manage our Young Professional Membership Group

Amazing support has kept our group with Join.it!

Pros

Great support Deep set of integrations/automations In depth customizations for each feature/function/automation

Cons

Software could use some more advanced reporting.

Much appreciated, John! It's a pleasure supporting you. :)

After evaluating many other solutions, we're happy with the simplicity and functionality of Join It!

Helped me track my members and automate processes (like sending expiration notices and renewal reminders)

Pros

We appreciate Join It for it's ease-of-user and intuitive user interface. Also, because we're only a medium-sized non-profit we like how affordable their options are.

Cons

Currently, Join It doesn't provide a Content Management Solution as a part of their service, so we have to use WordPress instead.

Thank you, Camilla! It's a pleasure working with you!

Excellent program

Easy to set up a membership site!

Pros

Cost, ease of use, functionality, accessibility.

Cons

Sorry, it has been great, thanks to their help.

It's been a pleasure working with you, Carl! Welcome aboard! :)

Excellent membership management choice

Particularly noteworthy is Join It's superb customer support, including on-line articles, and especially prompt individual support.

Pros

Join It is easy and intuitive to use, with essential features to manage membership for a smallish community organization.

Cons

In our experience, no essential function is missing.

Thanks for the kind words, Maygene! We love to hear that our customers appreciate our support because we love working with you as well! :)

Join it provided great customer support.

Pros

Different categories of membership allows free membership for those who can afford to be a supporter, as well as categories of supporters.

Cons

The email formatting is a bit clunky and not easy to use.

Simple and intuitive, we can now easily manage our membership and stay in touch with ours members.

We once used Spreadsheets that needed to be continuously updated and checked to look for renewal dates. This was laborious and we often forgot to remind our members to renew their membership. In the end, we lost many members. With Join It, all this is now automated and everything from membership management to payment is done in the same tool.

Pros

- Programmable automatic renewal reminder emails; - Integrations with MailChimp and EventBrite; - Nice admin dashboard that quickly shows last actions (new member, reminder sent, payment received);

Cons

Potential improvements could be in making more advanced features/actions a bit more visible while still keeping the general product simple and intuitive.

Thanks, Jean-Philippe! It's been a pleasure working with you and supporting Génération d'idées!

Join It is very good, basic membership software

My overall experience with this software is very positive. I feel like when I have some task to accomplish, it takes me a reasonable amount of time. I don't think I've ever got completely stuck on a problem. And the support is high-quality.

Pros

Coming in with no knowledge of the software, I feel like I learned my way around very quickly. It seems to do everything my smallish organization needs it to do. The customer support is very friendly and fast.

Cons

Like any software, there are some labyrinthine paths to getting certain tasks done.

Excellent software for collecting payments, organizing and tracking members

Pros

Made it very easy for us to track and collect payments from our Annual Members. We were using PayPal to collect monthly payments but the ability to track members was lacking there so we switched to Join it.

Cons

It's been a pleasure supporting you, Ewen! Congrats on the continued success of Revolution Running!

Easy!

I find it perfect for our needs and we like it a lot.

Pros

Join It is easy to use, and the support staff is great. The interfaces are simple and it does the job that we need.

Cons

Wish some elements offered more flexibility with some interface features (like posts).

Helpful and efficient support

As we have not fully integrated yet can only comment on the tremendous level of support from that team.

Pros

We are about to bulk import from our current excel. This will be much more user friendly.

Cons

Not applicable as not fully using yet. Bulk import expected soon.

Free Trial

Club membership of a voluntary organisation is always a problem. I'm looking for some way to consolidate all the bits and pieces various members are storing. With this programme I think I will be able to do it. The Support service is excellent and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very patient with my queries!! I will write a further review when I've had a bit more time with it!

Pros

It seems to have the features I am going to need, but as I am still trialling it I can't really give a full evaluation.

Cons

Haven't yet had a chance to try all the features.

Fantastic. Saves me employing a member of staff for membership management!

Time savings and cost savings.

Pros

This software is so easy to set up and use. Makes it easy to keep track of members and makes mailings simple.

Cons

I'm not sure yet about how to send invitations to prospective members. The instructions on how to do so are not obvious.

Thanks so much! :)

Great membership startup

JoinIt makes member self sign up and self pay convenient. This saves processing time.

Pros

Free version & ease of use saves time with membership processing.

Cons

Address & phone fields missing from free version.

Thanks, John! It's a pleasure working with you! :)

Upgrading from DIY

Great, prompt, and patient help with database conversion

Pros

We are a medium not for profit recreational shooting club that needed to come into the 21st century for communicating with members. JoinIt fills the need of managing our database in tandem with our new web site.

Cons

Too early to tell, but it looks like it will do much more than what we were using with WordPress

Thanks for the kind words, Bill! It's been a pleasure working with you!

Exemplary service and easy to use!

It's been wonderful. The customer service is exemplary. Although it's been online only, every representative have been so helpful

Pros

Easy to use and navigate. Very user friendly!

Cons

Would love to speak to a live person when experiencing severe tech challenges or issues.

Outstanding Customer Service

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went above and beyond to help me understand, implement and maintain membership software for my various websites. Compassionate and generous pricing and trial experiences to get up and running sustainably especially during challenging economic/business times.

Pros

Very simple to understand Clean layout Easy payment gateway connection Stellar customer support

Cons

Footer branding No zoom or phone call communication

Thank you so much for the kind words, Bernd! It's been a pleasure to work with you and support ZFIT -- especially during these abnormal times. We'll pass the kind words to our Customer Success team (they love to hear it!) -- and we look forward to continuing to work together. :)

Excellent Customer Service

Still in testing phase.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has done an excellent job in customer service. I appreciate all she has done.

Cons

Still in testing phase. Nothing to report yet.

Great service! Easy to use!

Pros

User-friendly. Not complicated to use. Great customer service! The Join It team is very responsive when replying to questions.

Cons

Thanks for the kind words on our service, Kevin! It's a pleasure supporting you and your organization! :)