Jumbula

Rachel B.

Rachel B.

Jamie N.

Aaron B.

When we went live, something on Jumbala's end was not set up properly with Stripe. Customers tried to register and got an error message.

Diana P.

No user manual or FAQs; only a handful of tutorial videos available. Counterintuitive navigation.

Justin C.

4.7

Use for after school language program

This application was transformative for us and took us from old school to new school in just a few months. We like having our registration held centrally and being able to export it in many different ways. Now that we have a nice setup, next year the effort to setup our new school year registrations will be one forth the effort.

Pros

The application is more robust than I had imagined going in. We use the customized registration forms and an integrated webpage that sits within our corporate site for each of our 40 schools and 100 classes. This seamless workflow has worked really well to register around 800 participants. Integrating Stripe for payments was easy. We use templates for our automatic confirmations and manual confirmations....

Cons

1. There is some quirkiness with the menu clicks that expand or collapse views. 2. The mobile app is new and the data flow from the back end to the mobile app is not robust yet. It needs another release to fully remove our reliance on paper rosters. 3. Some users complained about the registration process when trying to go to the webpage on their phones so I don't think the website is mobile responsive.

Flexible and Customizable

Great! They were always prompt in answering email and phone calls. Our onboarding specialist, Ignacio, is very approachable and makes asking questions, training our staff or trouble shooting easy. The platform is easy to use, and there are lots of tutorial videos and articles to guide you through learning their system.

Pros

This software had the properties we needed to sell our program the way we wanted to. We have multiple registration periods a year, and we are able to sell our classes and future classes at the same time - while offering additional merchandise at the time of purchase.

Cons

We wanted to be able to create reports in a more customizable way than is currently available. However, the Jumbula team is very open to suggestions on how they can make their product even better. We felt very heard and are sure that their ongoing enhancements will work out any issues we are currently having.

Jumbula hits a homerun

I'm completely satisfied with Jumbula. I would recommend them without reservation.

Pros

We utilize the online registration system of our youth sports camps. With integrating payment and registration, it was just the niche we were hoping to find.

Cons

As a non-programmer/techie, the setup didn't come intuitively, we their support staff were able to aid us in configuring and it for our needs.

Works Perfectly for our Organization

The support from the Jumbula staff has been unmatched! There have been several things I've had to learn new, however my support team has been available every day I needed help. It has been a farly

Pros

We absolutely needed this in our business! We're a not for profit that previously used Google Forms for registration. Not only has this streamlined this process and saved me about 20 hours a week, but has made it less frustrating for us and added many, many features that we didn't have previously. Plus, the subscription fees have

Cons

There is quite a learning curve to this software. We have a transition and I now have to train the new staff. There are a few bugs in the software as well- however as I bring them up to tech support, they are addressed.

Review from ESEdF

It has been great having a website just for our classes and camps at a reasonable price!

Pros

Support is great! They are quick to respond, always helpful and open to suggestions. Shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] - thank you for your consistent help and patience!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very nice to work with during the consultation process, helping to make the set up easy!

Cons

The reports can be too much - too much info to slog through to get what I need and it has to be done for each season. I wish that when I created reports with exactly what I need on them, those report options would be available for other seasons.

I love the Jumbula team

When I first contracted with this company, I was focus on a couple of particular solutions in a cost efficient way. As things progressed, we ended up solving a lot more at no additional cost. Just it was there. I have a second business and I had no doubt to jump once more and use the same system for that other business as well.

Pros

I appreciated the support during the training and setting up process, but the best has been the positive feedback we’ve received from parents regarding the easiness of the registration process. When parents tell you how smooth this system (Jumbula) was compared to others around, that praise seriously confirms you made the right choice.

Cons

A few more features could be added for mailing campaigns but I know the Jumbula team is already working on it.

Registration Made Easy!

I am using Jumbula for my preschool registration. We are a private preschool that registers approximately 200 familes in 12 different classes. I was able to easily set up all of my class offerings in a user-friendly manner. I did not have one issue with my registration launch. Not one family had to ask me how to use the software. I am SO impressed. I cannot recommend this software enough!

Pros

This software was intuitive and user-friendly. As a first time user with limited computer proficiency, I was able to navigate the system and set up my registration. The parents loved the simplicity and ease of use. It was easy to add promo codes, pull reports, and monitor capacities. The drop and drag for the home site was awesome!

Cons

There are a few words here and there that I would not have known what they are without my original demo.

Meets our needs perfectly

Overall, I would highly recommend this product as simple to set up, easy to use and well priced. By far the most outstanding aspect is their customer service. Every inquiry has been answered promptly by a real person, sometimes within minutes, and gave solutions specific to our situation, not a cut and paste response. Also during set up we were able to have a live walk-through and address questions that are unique to our situation. At this (or any) price point, the level of service is wonderful. A great experience so far.

Pros

This is our 4th registration software in 10 years for our Acting/Performing Arts school and so far it is one of the best. It is easy to use and set up and has a lot of features for the money without offering a whole bunch of things we don't need (ex. grading, transcripts etc). While it is marketed as a product for children's activities our students are mostly adults and it was easy to adapt for that purpose. The dashboard is comprehensive and provides a great overview, classes are easy to set up and I love that there is a video option.

Cons

On the admin side, there are a lot of different menu/steps to go through to get information. Payment options need to be activated through customer service and there is little flexibility in the options. We wanted to set up payment categories for internal use only and this was not possible.

Ecommerce Implemenation

Pros

Our ecommerce solution meets our needs, both from a user interface and backend management perspective.

Cons

Integration was a bit more challenging than anticipated. However, the Jumbula team worked diligently to resolve the roadblocks and ultimately implementation was a success!

Just what we needed!

Pros

A perfect way to consolidate all of our outdated paperwork and streamline our registration process.

Cons

There are some areas for functionality that could be tweaked to make the overall user experience better but overall, nothing that would deter me from using this program in the future.

Newly Transitioned

We switched to Jumbula because we had outgrown the features of our previous platform. Obviously, Jumbula is more complex in order to provide many more features. I was able to test much of the system with the 7 day trial before deciding to switch. This was extremely helpful. In addition, the support staff has been amazingly responsive over my first two weeks of transitioning and getting set up.

Pros

Jumbula offers many more features than we had with our previous registration platform. We have only just transitioned but already parents are thrilled with the new ways to view and filter class listings especially the calendar view and managing of overlapping classes. We are looking forward to the mobile app for teacher (not used yet) and the customizable reporting. I love that family credits can be entered and families can choose when/how to use these. The family accounting and invoicing is much improved over our previous platform. The emailing features will allow us to email from the platform rather than exporting to mail chimp.

Cons

The login and security features make navigation a bit challenging. Users with multiple roles must use different emails and logging in and out has created most of our challenges so far. Also, finding the home site landing page is difficult when logged in.

Lots of promise

Jumbula has a lot of promise as a registration software. It conveniently consolidates your registration, payment, and scheduling needs into one package. Using Jumbula is mostly intuitive - it should be noted that there isn't a full-on user manual, just a handful of tutorial videos, but it's usually quite simple to figure out what's going on by yourself or with help from someone experienced with the...

Pros

-A convenient one-stop shop for all of your registration needs -Paypal and Stripe integration -Easy to use -Excellent customer service -Lots of impact for its price point

Cons

-No user manual or FAQs; only a handful of tutorial videos available -Counterintuitive navigation -Search function works inconsistently -Some pieces feel like they're still in a beta phase

Time saving and easy to use

Jumbula has provided us with a number of different solutions for our business. Their website/software is easy to use and solves a number of problems for businesses that provide classes, camps and other services to parents and children. It does the job of at least one employee with the click of a few buttons. Customer service has been incredibly responsive. As a parent, I would love it if more businesses used Jumbula - being able to register for multiple classes online, fill out paperwork efficiently, and communicate with teachers and coaches easily makes life so much easier.

Pros

Easy to use, efficient, simplifies processes.

Cons

The idea of switching to a system like Jumbula can seem overwhelming, but it is quite easy and customer service was very helpful. On the consumer side, I wish more local businesses used Jumbula - especially because I much prefer to be able to do all registrations and forms online at my own convenience and not have to do it in person and/or every single time one of my children takes a new class from the same person or organization.

From 380 customer service interactions per summer season...to ONE.

Did you read the part about reducing customer service interactions from 380+ to 1? We've saved so much admin time that we got busy with other thing!

Pros

Jumbula has completely streamlined and revamped our daycamp registration process. We've gone from 2017, nearly 400 customer service interactions for our daycamps (almost a 1:1 ratio for registrations to interactions, each one anywhere from 15 minutes to over an hour)...to ONE for 2018, and that one mostly involved getting her started by clicking the right link. Super streamlined and intuitive, with a well-thought-out GUI that makes sense to busy parents.

Cons

Reporting needs some work; it would be nice if all reports lived in the same place. The administrative side of things isn't quite as intuitive as the customer-facing interface, but it's also not bad: reasonably speedy, pretty interface, etc. Responsive design would also be nice, or a mobile admin app for tablets / phones.

We are very happy with the Jumbula software; it has made camp registration much easier!

Jumbula has made our lives much easier during the summer camp registration process. On the back end, there is very little effort once your account is set up. It has provided nearly every feature we wanted in our registration software. It has made the post registration process much easier as well. Running reports has been very helpful as well. We are very happy with our choice to go with Jumbula.

Pros

Jumbula has nearly every feature necessary for registration administration. It allows easy tracking of registration transactions and participants. It provides easy reporting. It also provides many custom features to meet the needs of the administration staff. The functionality of the software is near seamless. I will also add that the customer support team has been incredible. They have been very patient with me while learning to use the software and always find a solution to any issue that arises.

Cons

We have only run into a few limitations of the software that do not fit our needs. We would like to be able to link this software to our organization's database to transfer report information. There are a few reports that we were unable to customize to fit our needs, however being able to copy and paste info into our database is helpful. There are some aspects that could be improved, but overall this has been a great fit for us!

Great registration software

Well functioning registration software for a reasonable price.

Pros

Jumbula has reduced the amount of time we spend on our after-school yoga program registration dramatically. It offers many useful features from roster creation to email campaigns, an app for instructors to access rosters and sign students in and out, financial reports, a program calendar, and much more. The registration process is easy for parents. Most of our families sign up repeatedly — once they create an account, they don't have to enter all their information again, saving them time as well. Jumbula's customer support is outstanding, responding quickly to any questions or concerns. We also appreciate that the developers are very receptive to customer feedback and continue to improve the software, adding new features on a regular basis.

Cons

Even though the software is designed well and relatively easy to figure out on your own, a few more tutorials would be helpful. We would also like to see a store feature, and we were told that it is in the works. There is a way to add products in the current version, but it is very limited and does not include any drop-down menus, or features like sales tax, shipping, etc.

Chess and Jumbula

Jumbula has been great. They helped create exactly what we needed for our business. Whenever there were technical issues, or I had any question at all, the customer support was amazing. They are kind, knowledgeable, extremely helpful and always respond in a timely manner.

Pros

This software is very easy to use. There are a lot of great features.

Cons

At first, there was limits on how to search and pull reports in certain ways. Recently they have improved the reporting capabilities.

Jumbula - highly recommended

Responsive, helpful, and open to suggestions!

Pros

This software works great but an even bigger benefit is the support from Jumbula. It's got a few quirks but it's overall easy to use. The folks at Jumbula are amazing to work with.

Cons

There are some limitations if you truly want to integrate the service into a custom built website and we have found a workaround to do so, but keep this in mind. It's a great turn-key solution for the price and for a smaller organization looking for enrollment software. At the moment, we are making due with an iFrame provided by Jumbula but someday we hope they can get the Wordpress widget or some other more customizable solution up and running so we can better incorporate into our website.

Outstanding Platform & Partner

Jumbula has provided an outstanding, customized solution for our registration and information management needs. They have been an invaluable, responsive partner throughout the design, development and deployment of our system. Their multi-layer software enables organizations of all sizes and with diverse needs to find exactly the right fit for their business. The Jumbula staff are undeniably responsive to and genuinely interested in our feedback and requests. We highly recommend them.

Pros

Flexibility to customize to meet our specific needs.

Cons

Not immediately user-intuitive, but the capabilities it provides require a small learning curve on the part of the user.

Great Experience

Our program starting using Jumbula in 2017 and it has improved, enhanced, and made our registration process extremely efficient at a price that is unbeatable. Jumbula replaced our Excel spreadsheet and made our registration for approximately 200 students from pre-kindergarten to 8th grade much more user-friendly for our program and parents. The reporting enables administrators to extract information that is needed. Jumbula is a great product for the price and we could not be happier.

Pros

East of Use Pricing Availability Secure Reporting

Cons

Specific customizations are not as robust as you'd like

Jumbula Rocks!

In the past, trying to manage registration for our classes and camps was a headache. As our programs grew, we worried roster management would take too much time. With Jumbula, creating forms, managing payments and running reports is a breeze. Jumbula has been a game changer for us!

Pros

My business has several different types of programs, from clinics to multi-day camps, Jumbula's software covers the whole spectrum.

Cons

The side bar scrolling down. They also don't have a contact integration for Mailchimp or Constant Contact. Although I wouldn't be surprised if that's on its way!

Responsive Customer Service & Reasonable Price Makes Me a Loyal Customer

Jumbula is a relatively new player in the market and they haven't yet perfected their product. The good news is that they know that and are very responsive to feedback from their customers. When I have made suggestions for making the software more user-friendly or correcting an error, they have acted on my suggestions. In addition, when I email technical questions, I receive a response, usually within...

Pros

Features Ease of use Cost Customer service

Cons

Registration process could be streamlined, particularly when the customer is registering for multiple classes Some customers encounter problems with log-in or with registration that we are unable to resolve

Best classroom registration software!

We transitioned to Jumbula this past June after two unsuccessful attempts at customizing our own software. We were looking for an out-of-the-box solution for our families to register for classes and Jumbula was it!

Pros

Jumbula is easy to use on both the front and back ends. Their customer support is personalized and quick to answer questions and make adjustments. Our families have responded very well to the system - it is extremely intuitive and easy to use. We have received very few calls with questions about how to enroll. It meets our program management and accounting needs and they have been very generous in creating several customized reports and functions for us! Also, you can't beat the price.

Cons

Donations are treated the same as any other product and therefore there is no automated tax deductible letter. This said, they are EXTREMELY responsive to customer needs so I wouldn't be surprised if this is included in a release down the road.

Great Customer Service

Customer service is great. I have been in contact them on a regular basis and they have even done customized updates for suggestions that I have had over the last couple of months. We have a rather big operation and they are always open to improvements or suggestions. Very quick in responding usually as well.

Pros

Unfortunately before we could see the full effect of the software, COVID-19 happened and we had to cancel our programming. I think the software is very easy to setup and use on both the back office and customer side of things. It is very simple to use and does not require any kind of software background to use.

Cons

We have been setting up a lot of programs with 10 weeks or more and unfortunately it does take rather long to save when you change or update information.

Thank you Jumbula!

Jumbula has made the registration process for our programs so much easier!

Pros

Jumbula has made it possible for parents of middle and high schoolers to register their children for programs offered by the organization. Pluses include the ability to create registration forms specific to programs, share/print rosters with the information required by the instructors, send email confirmation letters to parents, and the option to market the programs through the site.

Cons

Like most programs, it takes time to get up to speed with how to manage/set-up programs on the site. The video tutorials are helpful and the "support" personnel at Jumbula are very responsive to questions.