All categories

Jumbula

Online Registration Management Software for Classes & Camps

visit website

Jumbula Reviews

What a powerful platform!

I tested over 20 classroom management cloud-based platforms. I started cancelling my trial one platform at a time and Jumbula was the one that persevered. Not only did it satisfy all my business requirements, but it also opened up my eyes to new possibilities (campaigns, retention, and CRM). Can't recommend it enough.

Pros

- Great platform - Easy to use - Very comprehensive - includes every possible feature! - Support team is so accommodating and helpful. They answer all my queries and concerns in a very efficient and timely manner.

Cons

I can't think of anything! It's a solid platform and I'm glad I found it.

This is it!

Pros

Jumbula is extremely efficient software that helps us to properly operate our company. Their support team is very responsive and helpful you are guaranteed to receive an answer with a solution to your question within two hours or so. Moreover, they are open to ideas on how to improve the software and try their best to develop the project. Their price is moderate too! Great value!

Cons

More reporting tools could help. We have multiple locations and cannot run one report that would contain data from all locations.

Solid Product + Outstanding Service = Excellent Tech Company

Pros

Jumbula has been invaluable in the design, implementation, launch and support of our nonprofit's website.

Cons

As with all technology there can be a learning curve and an evolution of requirements in terms of functionality, but Jumbula is open and flexible to meeting client needs whether it be training, customization, implementation or support.

Jumbula has streamlined our registration process and has tons of features we really need.

Pros

Easy set-up. Phone- and computer-friendly user interface. App-based attendance. FANTASTIC customer support that listens to our requests and does their utmost to accommodate our business needs.

Cons

Some limitations on user-facing customization. Reporting flexibility could improve, but we can get what we need out of the system. Coupons and waitlists are present but need improvement. But these are all minor and they're working on it - really!

Jumbula Review

I manage enrollment for multiple programs offered at a non-profit arts center and Jumbula makes it very easy to run.

Pros

Jumbula is very easy to use, as I don't consider myself a tech person. The customer service is fantastic if I ever need anything.

Cons

The functionality can be a bit tricky at times with certain things I'm trying to change within a program, but as stated before, if I have an issue I just email support and am promptly emailed back with a correction.

Great bang for your buck!

So far so good! The support team has been amazing!

Pros

Jumbula does so much for the price! It is easy to learn and has tons of helpful reports to stay organized with your registrations. If they do not have the report, you can most likely create a custom report or their wonderful support staff can!

Cons

The reports are all over the place. I just wish it was easier to find things. Also I wish that it had things by camper vs order.

The best program EVER!

This eliminated all paperwork. And made everything so convenient. We are non profit so this was very affordable.

Pros

It included an app for attendance and eliminated paper work.

Cons

The questions I added I could not get data from. And it was hard to take the kids that had registered and just enroll them in for a full summer without enrolling them offline.

Stay Away from Jumbula!

Pros

I did like that campers are able to pay their bill in instalments.

Cons

After spending at least 20 hours setting up this platform for our camp, having Jumbula link up Stripe and pay pal in advance, what a disaster! When we went live, something on Jumbala's end was not set up properly with Stripe. Customers tried to register and got an error message. 17 hours after requesting support, Jumbala contacted me only once informing me that Stripe was not connected properly. I immediately tried to fix the issue on my end. Still no response from support, still have customers contacting me that they can not register. I am going back to ticket Tailor.

Ease of use and excellent support

Pros

I really liked how easy it was set up new programs, and the software already has preset fields that make creating an event very easy.

Cons

Though there were some things I did not understand, the customer service and support is excellent and helped me resolve any issues.

Excellent management tool for our camp

Jumbula is very helpful in managing the camps & classes. It gives us all options we need to create and sell our camps & classes. It is really easy to use, I managed to use the system without watching any video or reading any documents. The dashboard is intuitive and you can easily find what you are looking for. We have been using Jumbula for more than 2 years. The thing which I really like abut Jumbula is the facility that you can make you own website, without any extra cost. It is really helpful for us as we did not have the website before. Finally, I should say that their customer support is fantastic!

Jumbula a Convenient Mangement System

Pros

I like the simplicity of using Jumbula management system , I find it very convenient to setup seasonal schedule for our classes online . I like the ability of be able to accept payment through a system that can be connected to any Paypal account

Cons

While he system itself is easy to use , I would recommend having a step by step documentation for all users

Great product!

Customers and staff love how easy it is to use.

Pros

Ease of use. Simple to use on the back end.

Cons

Still learning the system, but nothing yet.

ICA review of jumbula

I was trying to get all my 'products' (tournaments, semesters, camps) on line and Jumbula made this for me! I am very happy with everything that was done

Pros

clarity, the report features, the ability to get all data in one place and etc

Cons

so far everything is great!

Online portal to register for various classes, camps with ease and strong security.

Ever since we started Falcon Learning, I also envisioned a parent portal that allows a parent to quickly register for any upcoming classes, camps or our after-school services. Jumbula could provide that in a very modular fashion and we are excited to use it to full potential to reduce our headaches with finding the right paperwork to track down a child's enrollment. More than that, any time I encounter any problem, I get a very fast response and that makes me very loyal to Jumbula's offerings.

Cons

Very Happy! Easy to use system that can scale with our growth

I had been doing paper based registrations for my events and camps before using Jumbula. I was amazed at how easy it was to set everything up and go live within a couple of weeks. Parents registration experience has drastically improved, and I now save a good amount of time with all the ready to go reports.

Pros

Loved how easy it is to use. Great customer support to get started. Plenty of features to help manage all my programs.

Great experience

Pros

Extremely user friend Limits customer service and registration questions Easy to set up for the non tech person

Great registration system!

Jumbula has been great for our organization so far! The support staff is very attentive and open to suggestions and feedback. The system itself is very user friendly and custom. It fits all of our needs and much more. The member sites are easy to make and can be very personalized. Registration is very quick and easy to use. We would recommend Jumbula to everyone!

Cons

Easy to use all-in-one system

I moved over from using separate systems for my registration and waiver forms. It's much easier having my waiver and media release forms all in the same system as my registration. Jumbula is very easy to use and is a great value. I'm on the $/month plan. Customer service is incredible. I've even suggested features which have been added to the site.

Cons

The Jumbula software is easy to use, and makes my job much easier.

The Jumbula team is always ready to assist with any difficulties and questions you may have while working with the program. They are open to feedback and are constantly improving the program to include helpful additions. I would highly recommend Jumbula for any company looking for an easy to use system for online registration.

Cons

Great company/software to have in supporting your website

Jumbula staff is knowledge, efficient and friendly. The web-related issue I encountered was resolved promptly and the recommended new features will protect my website as well as give me peace of mind.

One stop shop

Right from the onset, Jumbula helped us in marketing/registration for our camp weeks and we are looking forward to using them again this Summer. Payments/registration was very easy with Jumbula.

Great service

Jumbula provided great services for our technology-based intervention. The tech team is very professional and service is excellent. I will definitely recommend Jumbula.

Cons

fix problem at CCHRC teen website

had issues with strange postings on our teen website, support staff very helpful and took care of our problem right away, efficient and swift, thank you so much

Sequoia ACE

It's become a better product over the last year with added features to build. It would be helpful to have the parents information be optional for single parents to only complete information once and second parent information be optional to complete. Otherwise satisfied with the use of product.

Pros

Ease of use once you are familiar with product

Cons

The response time from support could be faster and available on weekends

Jumbula Rocks!

Great experience! The team at Jumbula was always available, and went above and beyond to make certain that our company was satisfied.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.