Junxure Cloud Reviews

April H.

Junxure was very helpful when we started with them and even more helpful when we switched to the cloud version. Another plus is the customer service is outstanding.

Michele T.

We have been very happy with Junxure Cloud. The other assistant and I use it EVERY day, and it's a life-saver if someone is out of the office.

April H.

Cons

There are many features that we used in desktop that either didnt get brought over to Cloud or are more difficult to figure out how to use in Cloud.

Matt B.

The biggest weakness historically is that the user had to scroll a little too much to find information. However, with a recent upgrade, the new interface has solved that problem.

Erin H.

4.4

The best CRM for workflow

Our workflow is more streamlined, and productivity is at an all-time high! All staff can see what their tasks are for the day, and assigning new tasks is easy. The customer service is also exceptional! The staff are on hand to help you with any queries and are always open to suggestions.

Pros

Junxure Cloud is easy to use. The dashboard is simple and arranged like tiles, so we never have to look for something. We can arrange these tiles on how we want them to be according to our company's needs. We can see the workflow monitor from anywhere, which is perfect for temporarily working from home. Everything is cloud-based, so no information will go missing. We also love that they are constantly updating the software to align with the ever-changing financial services industry.

Cons

Being a digital platform means that first-time technology users will struggle for a while. Fortunately, Junxure provides training for all skill levels, and now we can't live without it!

Love this software!

Junxure has been a wonderful experience. We started using the desktop version in 2010 and moved to the cloud version in 2018 I believe. Junxure does all the things we need it to and more, this is why we have utilized this application for over 10 years!

Pros

ability to make grids with tons of data points available grids are customizable so that individual users can set themselves up for how they will work best action tracking for daily tasks opportunities enable us to track cases through the pipeline data can be exported to excel for easy reporting application is very user friendly

Cons

There are limitations to the amount of data that can be exported to excel. Initially, it was 50, now it is 200 and Junxure is working on it being unlimited.

Outdated

Overall I would say that it needs a complete reboost.

Pros

Once you figure out how to navigate the software it isn't bad. The tabs make it appear to be easy to visually navigate.

Cons

Clunky and outdated. I think the software is older so every update is based on an older underlying software platform.

Amazing CRM, Especially for the Price

Great customer service. They were very helpful in developing a custom report that I needed to look at where things were getting stuck in our prospect pipeline.

Pros

Cheap and easy to use software that allows for custom reporting, prospect management, and workflow management.

Cons

Can be clunky to use when you are first getting started.

Where Would We Be Without Junxure?

When I was first introduced to Junxure Cloud, I was a little intimidated because of how intricate this system is. After watching every single video to prepare for our migration, I was ready to jump in. After using the system for well over a year, and attending >Drive 2019, I have find myself to depend on this system to keep me organized. My absolute favorite tasks within a work day, is when I get to go into our data and add additional tags, or clean up fields throughout the system or create spreadsheets directly from the site. I can attest that this office definitely relies on Junxure to accomplish our everyday tasks but this system has also allowed us to expand to other opportunities, such as Constant Contact. Everyday I find a new reason to appreciate Junxure.

Pros

Junxure is the hub for any and all information when it comes to our clients. If it is not in Junxure, it didn't happen. Junxure makes it extremely easy to collaborate with coworkers on daily tasks and processes but also keep up with client accounts.

Cons

I wouldn't say I dislike anything about this software. Although, I think there are features included that our office cannot utilize. It would be nice to be able to "mute" a feature from my screen to get rid of added clutter that we unfortunately cannot take advantage of at this time.

Great functionality, but there's a learning curve.

It's helped organize us, be more efficient, store all client documents in one place, virtually, generate reports, create easy mailing labels, etc.

Pros

There are SO many features in Junxure. It stores so much data, there are so many great ways to create reports and splice data many ways. It's a very robust system that's for sure.

Cons

It does take a while to learn how to use the software, so I wish it was a bit more intuitive, especially when it comes to customizing a user's view/consolidating some information. I also wish that you could add more than one primary number (ie a home phone and a cell phone) so that they would show up on the main record page since some clients still use both (same with email). I wish that the integration with TD Ameritrade would be more up front instead of so many clicks away. Intergrating Junxure with our phone system would be AMAZING!

Junxure is a great help to our organization

Very good

Pros

A CRM that knows our industry - Registered Investment Advisors

Cons

Document management is not as good as in their previous, server based system

Junxure Review

Overall, our experience has been good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did a tremendous job with getting us training and brought up to speed.

Pros

The pros are how easy it is to use workflows and populate a record. There are a lot of good integrations such as LazerApp and Constant Contact.

Cons

We would love to see deeper integrations with Office and even see the Constant Contact integration go a little deeper and be easier to use. Big workflows tend to freeze up the system. We are also looking forward to an integration with PreciseFP.

Excellent CRM Software

Overall, I really like this software. It keeps me organized and on track to complete my work projects and goals.

Pros

I use Junxure everyday in my job and after getting used to it I found it very easy to use. I am also in network marketing as a 2nd job and I can't tell you how many times I wished I had Junxure for that. It is easy to track what step of a project we are on and who is responsible for each step. I really like this software.

Cons

There are a couple of things I wish Junxure would add. First, I wish there was an option to select more than one action when you need to re-assign a date for that action. It would be so nice to just move things all at once.

Junxure is Awesome!

Junxure cloud is awesome! It has helped our firm to streamline processes and organize our daily duties. It is a wonderful communication tool and cuts down on numerous emails.

Pros

The features I like most are the integrations with, Schwab, Orion, Office 365. I also love the workflows and ability to send bulk emails and track easily.

Cons

Not being able to mass update due dates of tasks. Issues with syncing Outlook contacts along with multiple employees. Right now we only have one of the employee's contacts being updated daily.

We love Junxure!

We have been very happy with Junxure Cloud! The other assistant and I use it EVERY day, and it's a life-saver if someone is out of the office. Having everyone following the same workflows, leaving notes in one central location, and having it all at our fingertips makes our office run so smoothly. The team at Junxure is wonderful and are extremely helpful and cheerful when we have questions. Their annual conference is also great - we enjoy seeing what's coming up ahead and knowing that their software is adapting and improving as our industry changes.

Pros

I don't think I can pick 1 top feature, so I'm going to rave about a few of them :) First, it's so great to have all client information in one easy-to-read location. The Laser App integration is also super helpful - such a time saver! Another great value to us is the Outlook Add-In that captures our emails with clients and links them to their Junxure records. (Any time we don't have to spend saving and archiving is time that can be spent on more important tasks) Lastly, I LOVE the workflow capabilities! Being able to have detailed workflows, with built in prompts and notes, to keep our processes running efficiently and effectively is priceless.

Cons

It would be nice if Junxure had a calendar built in with scheduling capability. Our previous CRM had a daily or monthly calendar view of meetings, and we do miss it. I also with there was an Albridge add-in that would automatically update account values linked to the Junxure records.

JX Cloud fee-only financial advisor

A pretty good value for its price. We are satisfied enough to not be shopping with any regularity and continue to see product improvements rolling out.

Pros

The ability to build and deploy multi-step workflows across the organization by name or job title

Cons

It's integration with our other client-related software is lacking

Robust Software

Pros

My favorite thing about this software is the ability to customize almost anything. User defined fields and personalized list items have helped my firm track data not offered by other CRMs. If the software doesn't have a feature we need, it is easy to communicate with the developers and come up with a solution.

Cons

My least favorite thing about this software is the audit logs. They exist and are accessible which is outstanding, but they are hard to generate and read for the average user not familiar with SQL.

We are big fans of the team at Junxure.

The biggest benefit of the software is supervising and managing the firm's tasks. Additionally, from a compliance perspective, the software and its reporting is great.

Pros

What I like best about Junxure is their constant upgrading of the software with additional features. The team is very responsive to client requests and there are a number of features that we have requested that are now part of the software.

Junxure Cloud User

We are very happy that we switched to Junxure Cloud and would recommend them to anyone in the financial industry. You can store a vast amount of information for each client and pull reports very easily.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes we feel like information is stores in too many places within a client record and you need to go searching.

Great Business Management Tool

The overall experience with Junxure has been positive and would definitely recommend it.

Pros

I really like the ease of working with Junxure. Junxure does a great job with keeping our office organized and run more efficiently. I would recommend Junxure to anyone in the Financial Service industry.

Cons

Creating Workflows to meet our needs. It is a necessary but tedious.

Its ok, but is missing some key features

Pros

I like how i can track outstanding tasks for clients of the firm. I also like the ability to have it show up on your task list.

Cons

I don't like that it doens't have the ability to track expenses for each client. I believe the desktop application could do that.

KD Junxure Reveiw 1/20/2021

Keeping the team up to date with the clients

Pros

The client contact, workflows, tagging and Junxure action feature.

Cons

Some days it acts up and will slower than usual but most days works really well:-)

Junxure Cloud

Junxure Cloud has enabled me to store more files electronically.

Pros

The product allows me to save client information.

Cons

The product is sometimes challenging to navigate.

Acropolis Investment Management Junxure review

Overall, I think that with more time our users will adapt to it, but it has been a rocky transition from desktop. The support and training are/were fantastic so it makes it easy to find answers to our questions.

Pros

Cloud based, so easier to access from anywhere we may be.

Cons

User friendly and many features to customize.

Ability to manage client contact data.

Pros

The customization reports, letter feature and tags.

Cons

Would like to link to Worldox documents to support action items.